Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

from DD

76er

I found this on another site I thought it was interesting. Check for yourselves:

* another site: SITE IS UP!!!

March 17, 2011 11:53 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info) · Comments Off

All,

After 7 1/2 hours worth of struggle, we were able to reinstate the site and all is fine. Thank you for your patience with this, and I hope you enjoyed your night off!

Go DDT… Go Dinar!

another site

Tags: no tags

* another site: Cash-in Options / Methods

March 17, 2011 11:43 pm · Posted in CASH-IN (Dinar Revaluation), CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (another site Info) · Comments Off

All,

For some reason, I’ve been bombarded with emails regarding cashing out, and the methods, means, and location options that are available to us as investors in the Iraqi Dinar when that the time comes where many will want to cash in a portion or all of their investment after the value of the Iraqi Dinar has been adjusted (i.e. RV / Revaluation / Reinstatement). I’m posting this to help everyone understand what their options are come cash-in time, some of which may or may not be available, depending on the participating entities.

Cash-in Option #1: Dinar Trade (Largest Dinar Dealer in the World)

Ali (owner) will have 12 cash-in locations throughout the United States where you can set up an appointment to cash in your Dinars. They are offering the rate of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) upon cash-in, with NO SPREAD, and only $150 per million dinars fee to cash in your currency with them at any of their locations. Furthermore, it’s strictly first-come, first-serve as far as appointments go. You will have to either call their number reflected on their website (www.DinarTrade.com), or go online (suggested method) POST-RV, and at that time, you will be able to schedule your OWN cash-in appointment through their pop-up calendar, which will give you access to available dates and times.

Here are their future cash-in locations:

■Santa Monica, CA

■Brentwood, TN

■Salt Lake City, UT (another site to manage this site)

■Spring Hill, FL

■Waxahachie, TX

■Toledo, OH

■Lower Manhattan, NY

■Albuquerque, NM

■Kent, WA

■Fort Smith, AR

■Grand Forks, ND

■Las Vegas, NV