Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR TRADE POSTING CBI NEWS RE:DINAR EXCHANGE RATE

aaanth

CBI adopts fixed ID exchange rate

Baghdad (NINA)- The Central Bank of Iraq CBI has announced adopting the exchange rate of Iraqi Dinar against the US Dollar, settled on last Thursdays auction until March 19. A CBI statement said Saturday that the measure came within the previously adopted measures, aiming at boosting Iraqi Dinar

A FIXED RATE DEFENITION

A fixed exchange rate, sometimes (less commonly) called a pegged exchange rate, is a type of exchange rate regime wherein a currency's value is matched to the value of another single currency or to a basket of other currencies, or to another measure of value, such as gold. As the reference value rises and falls, so does the currency pegged to it. A currency that uses a fixed exchange rate is known as a fixed currency. The opposite of a fixed exchange rate is a floating exchange rate.

Revaluation means a rise of a price of goods or products. This term is specially used as revaluation of a currency, where it means a rise of currency to the relation with a foreign currency in a fixed exchange rate. In floating exchange rate correct term would be appreciation. The antonyme of revaluation is devaluation.

Source: NINANEWS

• Upvote 2

why would this suddenly appear on the home page of Dinar Trade?

if it is old why now?

can anyone explain what the text is showing?

if you go to ninanews.com the site comes up but couldn't find the reference

its called pumping, go here: My link

got it! thanks. i guess it just never ends, right? everyone keeps thinking ali's is their "friend" 'cause he goeson chats and is so nice. little do they know that they are lining to be his atm machines. lol

thanks again!

my guess is that GOI will have a fixed currency exchange when it RVs the IQD, for a certain period.

now the million dollar question that I am more interested to know the answer is; when will RV take place? anyone...anybody...any 'guess'? :lol: