Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My honest opinion is Maliki needs to go "quick" or no "RV" anytime soon!!!

I also believe he does not agree with democracy, he's just trying to please the "world" but his goal is eventually "dictatorship"...

But what I really wanted to say was, if Bush was still president there would of been an RV a long time ago!!!

Who agrees???

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

My honest opinion is Maliki needs to go "quick" or no "RV" anytime soon!!!

I also believe he does not agree with democracy, he's just trying to please the "world" but his goal is eventually "dictatorship"...

But what I really wanted to say was, if Bush was still president there would of been an RV a long time ago!!!

Who agrees???

ME. But that would not have been good for my family because it probably would have happened before I bought mine. smile.gif

Bush made the statement that the Iraqi war would pay for itself, I really believe he was referring to the Dinar RV and the taxes the US Government would collect from US citizens who have invested as well as our Governments investments also! JMO

• Upvote 2

Obama - And tonight Gaddafi wipes out the resistance forces. If O acted even a few days ago, we could have been heroes. He is on the wrong side of every issue. I'll bet he does so poorly on his March Madness picks that they become classified. Can't wait until 2012, when he picks up the paper and has to look in the "classifieds"

• Upvote 3

I'm not against Obama, I was just saying if Bush was president, this blessing would have happened already! But I'm just blesse to be apart of it...

I will not be impatient but right now, it's more than just the Iraqi people that needs this and Iraq will be great by doing the rv/ri

• Upvote 1

I'm not against Obama, I was just saying if Bush was president, this blessing would have happened already! But I'm just blesse to be apart of it...

I will not be impatient but right now, it's more than just the Iraqi people that needs this and Iraq will be great by doing the rv/ri

RDB, At my age, I cannot be as diplomatic as you are, so here goes, If 'O' was in charge of Iraq and the RV it would not happen until Star Trek the movie was showing as re-runs on Turner Classic Movies, live long and prosper!

• Upvote 1

Obama - And tonight Gaddafi wipes out the resistance forces. If O acted even a few days ago, we could have been heroes. He is on the wrong side of every issue. I'll bet he does so poorly on his March Madness picks that they become classified. Can't wait until 2012, when he picks up the paper and has to look in the "classifieds"

there's no way we could afford to have another "peace keeping" force deployed.

unless taxes get raised sky high, but that not going to happen until maybe 2012.

Edited by tracey
  • Upvote 1

First time I have ever agreed with you butkus51! I think what we did to the Libyan People will go down in history as one of our biggest foreign policy mistakes ever, we stood by and watched those people get Bombed by their Air force and Strafed by their attack helicopters! I still get a knot in my stomach as I watch the News and the world opinions of us everyday for not lifting a finger! We have an entire carrier task force off of their coast right now! Really though the game changer will be the lack of support and inactivity of the United Nations failing to respond in a timely manner. The whole damn thing is appalling and I cringe at the rebels last stand or holdout as they are being wiped off the face of this earth right now as we speak. Repulsive, our president is the biggest let down this country has ever faced we are mocked around the world and we certainly are not taken seriously anymore by any of our allies let alone enemies. I was watching the News today and they said Hillarious Clinton was so angry that she had to leave the white house today just to vent and get a break. Reports are that it was she that MADE our president act and act quickly with respect to our friends and allies Japan in their most desperate hour of need. I could not believe that! I was taken back by the thought that this man could be so indecisive that he needed to be told what to do in this act of foreign policy. Ughhhh. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

First time I have ever agreed with you butkus51! I think what we did to the Libyan People will go down in history as one of our biggest foreign policy mistakes ever, we stood by and watched those people get Bombed by their Air force and Strafed by their attack helicopters! I still get a knot in my stomach as I watch the News and the world opinions of us everyday for not lifting a finger! We have an entire carrier task force off of their coast right now! Really though the game changer will be the lack of support and inactivity of the United Nations failing to respond in a timely manner. The whole damn thing is appalling and I cringe at the rebels last stand or holdout as they are being wiped off the face of this earth right now as we speak. Repulsive, our president is the biggest let down this country has ever faced we are mocked around the world and we certainly are not taken seriously anymore by any of our allies let alone enemies. I was watching the News today and they said Hillarious Clinton was so angry that she had to leave the white house today just to vent and get a break. Reports are that it was she that MADE our president act and act quickly with respect to our friends and allies Japan in their most desperate hour of need. I could not believe that! I was taken back by the thought that this man could be so indecisive that he needed to be told what to do in this act of foreign policy. Ughhhh. JMO. Peace.

JMO is well received Brother!

• Upvote 1

3keepfaith and butkus pretty much said it all. Both great replies. My thoughts also but after the last reply i made on Malaki article I guess I'll stay calm. The last thing I want to do is getting Adam teed off at me. I noticed Fox news just stated minutes ago that even Egypt is now going to help the rebels in Libya. Take a hint Malaki, your time may be short if u don't do your job. I just hope it's not to little, too late for the Libyan's that strive for peace and freedom.