Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIKI is NEVER going to FORM the GOVERNMENT

r65 THIS IS MY OPINION. obama is a spineless wanna be leader who is in way over his head. Not because he's black or from Kenya, but because he never really has our best interest at heart. He has also left the rebels to die in Libya fighting for what we stand for. And as for Us "RIGHTIES" We would take advantage of our 2nd Ammendment Rights and pick up our guns and die for this country in a New York Minute. NOT Embarrass our country as U insinuated. If You EXTREME liberal "Lefties" had your way we would not be able to own guns, and would be eating with plastic forks as not to be able to " hurt " someone. And the government would be taking care of us and telling us where to work and how much we could make. Nuff said. Not my style to enter a reply like this one but I get very angry when someone says the RIGHT is causing embarrassment to our Fine Country. GOD, GUNS AND GUTS====RIGHT WINGER AND DAMM PROUD OF IT. BASH AWAY B)

txk, I would agree with most of what you said, except the "plastic forks", they could hurt our environment, and they wouldn't stand for that! :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lately all the rumor mongors keep insisting that their 'intel' is correct and that this thing is pretty much in the bag. They also keep saying that everything we are seeing is a stall tactic as to buy time to 'get it perfect' before announcing. I might be stupid for saying this, but they might be on to something. I mean maliki keeps stalling with 3 stupid nominations. Lets be serious, Iraq is not the picture of perfect security. The ministers in charge of security, interior, and military are probably the most important ministers to have and in my estimation, the FIRST to be named and confirmed.

Can M be THAT stupid, maybe. But Dr. Shabibi DID say he will activate the RV only when the government is 100% fully formed. If 'the powers that be' need some more time to get the 'plan' right, all M has to do to fulfill their with is continue pussyfooting around implementing the ministers.

IMO, Maliki is not at all stupid; he is calculating....and so far he has been whipsawing the IMO, WTO, and the IMF with his games....and totally getting away with it. Look for this to continue until someone has the ball$ to say "enough" and take definative action. Haven't seen that yet. Does Tony Blair have them? Time will tell, but it should be clear to the world by now that the only interest Maliki has in mind is his own.

In a world where it takes the world powers 31 days to agree and implement a "no fly zone", I would say we are in big trouble. Reagan would never have put up with this BS. Ask Gorbachov

Edited by Captjohn
  • Upvote 1

Its out of his hands, I believe it will be decided by the other power players (UK,USA,IMF,WTO,CBI, UNSC) and when all logistics for the country of Iraq are in place to handle the response it will happen. Just my opinion, and everything else is blowing smoke.