Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIKI is NEVER going to FORM the GOVERNMENT

MALIKI has the power of Prime Minister AND he is also acting as all THREE security ministers

He WILL keep STALLING, as he has been..............

Then, when some time has passed ..................

he will finally submit candidates but have other parlaiment members, who support him, stall by not coming to a consensus.

Then we are back to the drawing board

It's all about keeping the power that he has by keeping things moving slowly and also having distractions.

He managed to stall for nine months last year by making sure no one came to a consensus until he was in power.

Now he has lots of power and doesn't want to give it up. He loves controlling the military and fighting against the so called opposition .... which is basically the rest of the population. And when they do oppose he says they are Al-Queda .... LOL ... when all they want is the basic necessities of life. It so sad IMO.

They need to stand up again and overthrow him already.

Also if they do not want US involved, they need to RV already, really high, and we will gladly cash out and leave them alone!

• Upvote 9

I think we should start sending troups back in. When he complains just say, you don't keep your word so we aren't going to either. Oh and those sanctions are back in place and your people will soon be rioting to kick you out as we will make sure they are told that it is ALL your doing.

• Upvote 3

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=6359

* NA reveals the initial agreement between the blocks on the 3 candidates for the ministries of security?

March 17th, 2011 01:19 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Palms – The MP said the National Alliance member block Block martyr Qasim Araji niche that there is a near agreement on the 3 candidates to fill the bags security ministries.

Araji said in a press statement that Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki will present the names of candidates to fill the security Wazzarap bag of defense, interior and national security.

He stressed that there are three names will be nominated and almost been agreed upon between the political blocs are Khalid al-Obeidi will be the candidate for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense and Ibrahim Mohammed al-Lami candidate for the Interior Ministry, Riad Ghraib candidate for the Ministry of National Security.

He added that the nomination is is related to the Prime Minister as the commander of the armed forces and political blocs are looking at your CV to candidates.

• Upvote 2

Lately all the rumor mongors keep insisting that their 'intel' is correct and that this thing is pretty much in the bag. They also keep saying that everything we are seeing is a stall tactic as to buy time to 'get it perfect' before announcing. I might be stupid for saying this, but they might be on to something. I mean maliki keeps stalling with 3 stupid nominations. Lets be serious, Iraq is not the picture of perfect security. The ministers in charge of security, interior, and military are probably the most important ministers to have and in my estimation, the FIRST to be named and confirmed.

Can M be THAT stupid, maybe. But Dr. Shabibi DID say he will activate the RV only when the government is 100% fully formed. If 'the powers that be' need some more time to get the 'plan' right, all M has to do to fulfill their with is continue pussyfooting around implementing the ministers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lately all the rumor mongors keep insisting that their 'intel' is correct and that this thing is pretty much in the bag. They also keep saying that everything we are seeing is a stall tactic as to buy time to 'get it perfect' before announcing. I might be stupid for saying this, but they might be on to something. I mean maliki keeps stalling with 3 stupid nominations. Lets be serious, Iraq is not the picture of perfect security. The ministers in charge of security, interior, and military are probably the most important ministers to have and in my estimation, the FIRST to be named and confirmed.

Can M be THAT stupid, maybe. But Dr. Shabibi DID say he will activate the RV only when the government is 100% fully formed. If 'the powers that be' need some more time to get the 'plan' right, all M has to do to fulfill their with is continue pussyfooting around implementing the ministers.

love that term...***** footing around...... :P

• Upvote 1

MALIKI has the power of Prime Minister AND he is also acting as all THREE security ministers

He WILL keep STALLING, as he has been..............

Then, when some time has passed ..................

he will finally submit candidates but have other parlaiment members, who support him, stall by not coming to a consensus.

Then we are back to the drawing board

It's all about keeping the power that he has by keeping things moving slowly and also having distractions.

He managed to stall for nine months last year by making sure no one came to a consensus until he was in power.

Now he has lots of power and doesn't want to give it up. He loves controlling the military and fighting against the so called opposition .... which is basically the rest of the population. And when they do oppose he says they are Al-Queda .... LOL ... when all they want is the basic necessities of life. It so sad IMO.

They need to stand up again and overthrow him already.

Also if they do not want US involved, they need to RV already, really high, and we will gladly cash out and leave them alone!

I support this train of thought. People think money corrupts. The ultimate corruptor is power.

Obama has shown his hand of foreign influence. He is considered the "Chaplin of Power". If this were Bush and Cheney you bet Malikis' butt would have been kicked well before Christmas. Obamas' idea of a power play is nudging the opponent out of the way. Some could call this an innuendo.....Cheney said an innuendo is an ".Italian suppository"

• Upvote 1

If the Obama administration was not so useless, they could force Maliki to seat the ministeries and keep the withdrawal of our troops on schedule, not to mention push the RV forward, But Obama to busy playing golf and embarrassing the American people for that to happen. If you threaten to cut off there supply of USD things will start to move a lot faster. IMO

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

IMO Obama is stuck in the middle. He does not want to see success in Iraq because that would mean that Bush was right. Yet, he cannot allow Iraq to slide back on his watch. He needs to suck it up and do what is right for the people of Iraq, get this finished and forget about politics for once.

• Upvote 2

I think we should start sending troups back in. When he complains just say, you don't keep your word so we aren't going to either. Oh and those sanctions are back in place and your people will soon be rioting to kick you out as we will make sure they are told that it is ALL your doing.

That would be a great idea, except that we have a spineless President. The Iraqi's and the rest of the world have walked all over us now for the past 2 1/2 years. This would be the primary reason that there is no push to get this done, other than "hurry up so I can get my troops out of there" like he promised on the campaign while pandering to the far left.

• Upvote 2

If the Obama administration was not so useless, they could force Maliki to seat the ministeries and keep the withdrawal of our troops on schedule, not to mention push the RV forward, But Obama to busy playing golf and embarrassing the American people for that to happen. If you threaten to cut off there supply of USD things will start to move a lot faster. IMO

Speak only for yourself when addressing our President in such a derogatory way. President Obama is not embarrassing America. Righties are embarrassing this country. No wonder Iraq stalls so much. All they need to do is read our boards and see how little we respect them or our own leaders.

Edited by r65
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 12

r65 - This is very simple. Just list what Obama has done right. Has he made a great, inspiring speech. Has he been on the right side of issues the first time out. Would you play golf if people in Japan and Libya, et al were dying? But, that's okay. Just list his accomplishments-what it is that has made him a great president in your eyes. I would like to know. Maybe I have it wrong or I am just ignorant.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Speak only for yourself when addressing our President in such a derogatory way. President Obama is not embarrassing America. Righties are embarrassing this country. No wonder Iraq stalls so much. All they need to do is read our boards and see how little we respect them or our own leaders.

r65 THIS IS MY OPINION. obama is a spineless wanna be leader who is in way over his head. Not because he's black or from Kenya, but because he never really has our best interest at heart. He has also left the rebels to die in Libya fighting for what we stand for. And as for Us "RIGHTIES" We would take advantage of our 2nd Ammendment Rights and pick up our guns and die for this country in a New York Minute. NOT Embarrass our country as U insinuated. If You EXTREME liberal "Lefties" had your way we would not be able to own guns, and would be eating with plastic forks as not to be able to " hurt " someone. And the government would be taking care of us and telling us where to work and how much we could make. Nuff said. Not my style to enter a reply like this one but I get very angry when someone says the RIGHT is causing embarrassment to our Fine Country. GOD, GUNS AND GUTS====RIGHT WINGER AND DAMM PROUD OF IT. BASH AWAY B)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

r65 THIS IS MY OPINION. obama is a spineless wanna be leader who is in way over his head. Not because he's black or from Kenya, but because he never really has our best interest at heart. He has also left the rebels to die in Libya fighting for what we stand for. And as for Us "RIGHTIES" We would take advantage of our 2nd Ammendment Rights and pick up our guns and die for this country in a New York Minute. NOT Embarrass our country as U insinuated. If You EXTREME liberal "Lefties" had your way we would not be able to own guns, and would be eating with plastic forks as not to be able to " hurt " someone. And the government would be taking care of us and telling us where to work and how much we could make. Nuff said. Not my style to enter a reply like this one but I get very angry when someone says the RIGHT is causing embarrassment to our Fine Country. GOD, GUNS AND GUTS====RIGHT WINGER AND DAMM PROUD OF IT. BASH AWAY B)

Say what you need to. Why is higher education mostly liberal? Nuff said. Discussion is moot for me. Take care.:P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

I support this train of thought. People think money corrupts. The ultimate corruptor is power.

Obama has shown his hand of foreign influence. He is considered the "Chaplin of Power". If this were Bush and Cheney you bet Malikis' butt would have been kicked well before Christmas. Obamas' idea of a power play is nudging the opponent out of the way. Some could call this an innuendo.....Cheney said an innuendo is an ".Italian suppository"

Money doesn't corrupt, it's the love for it that does it.

Edited by Short Circuit

Absolutely spot on, I agree and in my humble opinion, I believe that Man-kiki does not hold both reins on the RV, there are much larger forces @ play in the RV saga.

Pretty sure their has to be some major US involvement on the timing of the RV. I'm open to many theories but 1 has to be US Involvement and that Man-kiki plays the puppet

from time to time. JMO :)

]MOOT

"For I am shave as neigh as any frere.

But yit I pr..."

"It is moot whether there be divinities

As I finish..."

MOOT

–adjective

1. open to discussion or debate; debatable; doubtful: a moot point.

2. of little or no practical value or meaning; purely academic.

3. Chiefly Law . not actual; theoretical; hypothetical.

–verb (used with object)

4. to present or introduce (any point, subject, project, etc.) for discussion.

5. to reduce or remove the practical significance of; make purely theoretical or academic.

6. Archaic . to argue (a case), especially in a mock court.

–noun

7. an assembly of the people in early England exercising political, administrative, and judicial powers.

8. an argument or discussion, especially of a hypothetical legal case.

9. Obsolete . a debate, argument, or discussion.

• Upvote 1

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=6359

* NA reveals the initial agreement between the blocks on the 3 candidates for the ministries of security?

March 17th, 2011 01:19 pm · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

Palms – The MP said the National Alliance member block Block martyr Qasim Araji niche that there is a near agreement on the 3 candidates to fill the bags security ministries.

Araji said in a press statement that Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki will present the names of candidates to fill the security Wazzarap bag of defense, interior and national security.

He stressed that there are three names will be nominated and almost been agreed upon between the political blocs are Khalid al-Obeidi will be the candidate for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense and Ibrahim Mohammed al-Lami candidate for the Interior Ministry, Riad Ghraib candidate for the Ministry of National Security.

He added that the nomination is is related to the Prime Minister as the commander of the armed forces and political blocs are looking at your CV to candidates.

As long as the names he presents are not Larry, Moe and Curly they may be ok.