Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you may see a 3 dollar RV

tjmunson

TJ, thankyou for bringing the "other side" to our forum. I am very appreciative of the effort you have made to bring these points to mind.

I too, feel there will be a higher rv than .10 to .30 cents-----As your friend suggested, this plan has been in the makings for a mighty long time. Years have been spent making this thing come out just right. The plan will come together. (not to mention this plan is much bigger than mere man)

I choose not to speak harshly of Keep, Mr. Rich and several others on our site but there are many times, if you do not agree with their stance and expertise, you are made to feel stupid, ignorant or just don't have enough sense

to grace their presence.

I must commend Mr Rich for his apology. I so feel it was warranted.

If I have offended, I take this time to apolgize in advance

Again I thank you for giving me a reason for hoping for more

Now that was very well put, great post................................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

• Upvote 1

You Are A Man Of Honor And Integrity, Thanks For Making That Clear. ;)

A man of honor & integrity would'nt attacked/bashed someone over something as trivial as their opinion,imo. ................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't understand why everyone seems to think that all 27 trillion IQD will be turned tin to U.S. dollars or whatever currency you wnat. Certainly some of it (no one knows how much) will be turned into U.S. dollars but no where near all of it. The Iraqi's will continue to use the IQD not the U.S. dollar.

Sorry for the typo's on previous post!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Look I've not had a negative post on this site ever, I can attest to that, and both sides make compelling and intelligent arguments and quite frankly, both sides will most likely be proven equally wrong. I believe that IF...IF the dinar comes in lower than $1 it will be in the .80 cent range with a copious spread on a managed float. Theoretically anything less would create a far too volatile situation in the Forex market of which the CBI and IMF would have little hope offsetting or handling. I am comfortable in the 1.30 to no more than 2.50 range which allows for a substantial recovery of past exchange (not Saddam 3.22) AND the ability to utilize a tightly managed float and see where the currency moves from there. A dime is a blessing, but it WILL be bought up, swallowed up if you will at that rate, period, end of story.

What this really comes down to is, EGO. You have the Olkies, TK's, Chickenpokers, Cage Truckers, Steves...etc all proclaiming to have the best intel and inside track on the RV...What the rate and date is...We all know they are jokes and nothing more than the Enquirer Tabloid Guru's of Dinar.

You have the intellectuals, Doc31, Scooter, Enoch and others who use experience and non emotional differential to express their OPINION on the dinar. Their goals is to allow for clean information without spin to sell their story. Sure they do offer opinion about what they see, but from a point of view with experience.

Then you have Keepm...he tells it like he sees it, he's the one who's gonna warn ya that this is not that big, the RV will not mean millions and he may be right....but WOW, if he's wrong, well then who's happier than him to be wrong??? I know there are Dinar investors out there far smarter than you or I who could poke just as many holes in your OPINION as you did to the guru info. However that's not the point, the point here is EGO and my boy you have it in spades. You are the anti Okie but run in the same need to be hated vein as Okie needs to be loved. You crave attention with the misrepresentation that you are actually trying to warn people not to be hopeful or even bow down to your low RV prediction because in the end, you risk nothing....NOTHING!! Just like all the gurus.

You could have simply expressed your opinion and analysis in an astute and adult manner without cynicism, or smugness, but the true nature of your post was for attention and to simply get off rubbing people's nose in what amounts to a very gutless post. You took no risk, anything over a dime is a win... you seek out negative attention and I and others fully believe you truly get off on making others feel bad or uncomfortable by using "being real" as your foil.

A picture tells a thousand words, and yours....tells it all, you know people comment about it especially based on your posts, and you get off on it.

You get respect points here for sticking to your guns and a well thought out opinion, but your smarmy attitude and absolute inability to engage in an adult conversation without a retaliatory stance really exposes your desperate need and that is simply attention.

Sorry, I have never gone negative, but I am not really understanding the lengths some go to falsely build people up or tear them down just for their own amusement. Keep, this is the last time I'll spend commenting on anything you say, which means it's an opportune time to strike back, and I'll let you...for you can't refute post after post attempting to be prophetic and wise all the while being a smug.....Sounds like perhaps you need your very own Dinar Site...call it DinarDowners.com....

TPR

Phantom, I always enjoy your post and respect the way you communicate with others. I personally

feel you truely, hit this one on the head. As you stated, your post have never been negative and I do not find negativity in this one, just the need to say what most all of us wish that we had said.

I personally don't care who is right and who is wrong in this debate as no one knows.....IT'S ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE

and the way each have presented their material. I find Keep to be most irritating with his demeanor.

The "I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG" attitude does not set well with most. and, to belittle, name calling,

and to advise one to " go back to sleep" is just uncalled for. His, I know EVERYTHING and more than you attitude now affords me the opportunity to avoid all his post completely.

Phantom, thankyou for putting into word the very thing I have felt.

BTW Scooby Doo, Keep has 54 replies with qoutes on his 14 pages......Wonder how many pages that accounts for?

• Upvote 9

HERE IT IS!!! IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! YOU ALL WIN! YOU ALL ARE CORRECT! NOW, LET THE RV COME ON IN AT WHAT EVER THEY WANT IT TO BE. JUST DO IT!!!!:lol::rolleyes:

That line bout opinions and everyone having one is very true!!!!!! I just want this over with,but will wait if I have to............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

Thank you TJ for your post and thank you also for asking for your investor's take on this matter. Somehow throughy your post, I found so many questions answered that I have been looking for this past year. This is awsome!

• Upvote 3

I've said it once and I'll say it again. A smart "Pumper" will use the low RV rate talk to motivate sales for Dinars. If someone just slides through and mentions it, I don't think nothing about it really. BUT when someone constantly pushes this issue I start to look at that person a little closer. The pumper will just come out every week or so and get everybody talking about super low RV predictions. Low RV - Low Return. Need 20 Million instead of 10 Million. In my opinion, it's the best way to pump while staying under the radar. Real Smart actually.

wow... never consdered that but your probably dead on here!

Great post tj, no matter what the dinar RVs at this is a positive post and a much more encouraging read! smile.gif

Scooby Doo good to see an honest apology, speaks well for your character, seeing others bash back and forth is sad, thanks for being a gentleman wink.gif

I totally agree! Great read and lots of good information in TJ's posts...that add "food for thought" on the potential.

Equally as impressive, the class shown by you Mr. Rich to post the apology as did...whereas you could have just let it rage on into the drama that too often ensues on forums.

+1 to both!

Go RV....for us, and the Iraqi people!

• Upvote 1

I must say that I'm impressed with the efforts of both sides' computations. I have one observation and one opinion.

Observation: Computations are only as good as the facts and assumptions upon which they are based. Also, one flaw in the ointment may be assuming that the RV will be logically- financially-based rather than agenda-based.

Opinion: Based on the vile and insane U.S. monetary paradigm and my belief that big money interests are guiding the RV, it is my opinion that certain U.S. political factions may intend to stay in power by using the RV to bring money to the US (or escape with it). If true, then the RV will not be small.

Polly,

That's so true ... when I was in university taking engineering at the advent of the computer age one of my profs had a saying in relation to computations ... "garbage in - garbage out !!"

It doesn't matter if your calculations are right, it's the premise on which those calculations are based that counts. If one uses a flawed assumption, one gets a flawed result.

• Upvote 3

Thought this was applicable. Intel from PD Call 3.17......

Intel:

Ray. Two Points

• 3 Ministers have been picked, I know their names, they are working not officially announced yet.
  • Working on the oil and gas law (HCL), person from UN working with them, worked out some sticking points, just needs Parliaments approval now.
  • There is nothing left for Iraq to do....we are sitting on top of the RV.

Joe P. Summary of What we Know.

• An article has been published that Kuwait has been paid in full (Final debt due from Iraq)
  • HCL is done waiting on signatures
  • Budget is done.
  • The big three issues are complete, not necessarily published.
  • The RV is no longer in Shabibi's hands....the rate has been established for a long time.
  • There is a drop dead for sure.
  • We are in the hands of the IMF at this time.

If there is a delay in the announcement of the ministers, there is a reason for it.

Alley.

• Today we learned that big players in Iraq are getting preferential treatment. These people own important companies and are working over there and working rebuilding the country. Attending important meetings and attending important events. We have also learned that these people were allowed to cash in their Dinar for a "certain rate".
  • We cannot tell you who these people are because the circle of people is so small that disclosing this information would harm these individuals and our source who informed us of this.
  • These people cashed out...Not politicians but Tier 2 players in Iraq.
  • The rate is set and everyone will be happy....extremely happy with the rate....(Did not mention what the rate was...)
  • Not above $4 but rather in the range we have talked about in the past (They did not say this but I have heard them say $3 + many times)
  • Alley works at a major bank here in the US....
  • Banks here in the US have everything setup for the RV.
  • Conference Room converted to room to work privately with bank clients
  • No one working at the bank is allowed to take any days off at this time.
  • unlimited Over Time is now authorized.
  • De La Rue machines are there ready to go. (These are the machines used to authenticate and count Dinar).

Randy.

• I have a friend who has an MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) in Iraq, for a contract to build houses in Kurdistan.
  • He is going to finalize his contract on the 19th of March.
  • Everybody (us) will be very pleased what he was told as far as the rate that will be in his contract.
  • Another contact, very sensitive, stated, not only is the RV essential in Iraq but it is imminent.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

JMilkey, I don't see the relevance of your post to the initial post. Your post is just some drivel from whoever. No bashing you. just saying

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

emmet if you read (between the lines), the Tier 2 groups that have been allowed to cash in cashed in over 3.

Read the title of the thread then you hopefully will see the relevance.

Also if you read the title of this section of the board its called Rumors.....this was a rumor I thought even some on DV would enjoy.

I could care less what you think about my posting, you should probably remember to treat people a little better, when the RV happens you're likely will have many enemies....

• Upvote 1

I just wish our government would step up and

tap the oil reserves we have in the mid-west.

But, only after the RV and we have our cash!

I think an RV at a $1 is feasible, but I do think

that the World Bank, IMF, and WTO want it

to be more for the sake of the world's economy.

Just my 2-cents!

jamadude99

Look I've not had a negative post on this site ever, I can attest to that, and both sides make compelling and intelligent arguments and quite frankly, both sides will most likely be proven equally wrong. I believe that IF...IF the dinar comes in lower than $1 it will be in the .80 cent range with a copious spread on a managed float. Theoretically anything less would create a far too volatile situation in the Forex market of which the CBI and IMF would have little hope offsetting or handling. I am comfortable in the 1.30 to no more than 2.50 range which allows for a substantial recovery of past exchange (not Saddam 3.22) AND the ability to utilize a tightly managed float and see where the currency moves from there. A dime is a blessing, but it WILL be bought up, swallowed up if you will at that rate, period, end of story.

What this really comes down to is, EGO. You have the Olkies, TK's, Chickenpokers, Cage Truckers, Steves...etc all proclaiming to have the best intel and inside track on the RV...What the rate and date is...We all know they are jokes and nothing more than the Enquirer Tabloid Guru's of Dinar.

You have the intellectuals, Doc31, Scooter, Enoch and others who use experience and non emotional differential to express their OPINION on the dinar. Their goals is to allow for clean information without spin to sell their story. Sure they do offer opinion about what they see, but from a point of view with experience.

Then you have Keepm...he tells it like he sees it, he's the one who's gonna warn ya that this is not that big, the RV will not mean millions and he may be right....but WOW, if he's wrong, well then who's happier than him to be wrong??? I know there are Dinar investors out there far smarter than you or I who could poke just as many holes in your OPINION as you did to the guru info. However that's not the point, the point here is EGO and my boy you have it in spades. You are the anti Okie but run in the same need to be hated vein as Okie needs to be loved. You crave attention with the misrepresentation that you are actually trying to warn people not to be hopeful or even bow down to your low RV prediction because in the end, you risk nothing....NOTHING!! Just like all the gurus.

You could have simply expressed your opinion and analysis in an astute and adult manner without cynicism, or smugness, but the true nature of your post was for attention and to simply get off rubbing people's nose in what amounts to a very gutless post. You took no risk, anything over a dime is a win... you seek out negative attention and I and others fully believe you truly get off on making others feel bad or uncomfortable by using "being real" as your foil.

A picture tells a thousand words, and yours....tells it all, you know people comment about it especially based on your posts, and you get off on it.

You get respect points here for sticking to your guns and a well thought out opinion, but your smarmy attitude and absolute inability to engage in an adult conversation without a retaliatory stance really exposes your desperate need and that is simply attention.

Sorry, I have never gone negative, but I am not really understanding the lengths some go to falsely build people up or tear them down just for their own amusement. Keep, this is the last time I'll spend commenting on anything you say, which means it's an opportune time to strike back, and I'll let you...for you can't refute post after post attempting to be prophetic and wise all the while being a smug.....Sounds like perhaps you need your very own Dinar Site...call it DinarDowners.com....

TPR

You took the words right out of my mouth! While I have to respect any well thought out opinion, I don't have to respect the mouth it comes out of and unfortunately keep comes off as a smug little kid, believing he has all the answers, regarding everyone who disagrees as "stupid" (not to mention the fact that the need to attack people at all when stating ones opinion is a strong sign of immaturity), and just basically displaying a general inability to conduct himself as an adult. Respect must be earned and the best way to do that is by respecting others, especially those who believe differently than you!

And just real quick on another note.... where is the proof that there are currently 27 trillion dinars in circulation? Many continue to cite this figure but everytime someone says "PROVE IT" that question seems to just get ignored. And by proof I don't mean outdated articles from 2003 or even 2009, it's currency people it only stands to reason that the amount would have diminished continually since they were put into circulation.

TPR

You took the words right out of my mouth! While I have to respect any well thought out opinion, I don't have to respect the mouth it comes out of and unfortunately keep comes off as a smug little kid, believing he has all the answers, regarding everyone who disagrees as "stupid" (not to mention the fact that the need to attack people at all when stating ones opinion is a strong sign of immaturity), and just basically displaying a general inability to conduct himself as an adult. Respect must be earned and the best way to do that is by respecting others, especially those who believe differently than you!

And just real quick on another note.... where is the proof that there are currently 27 trillion dinars in circulation? Many continue to cite this figure but everytime someone says "PROVE IT" that question seems to just get ignored. And by proof I don't mean outdated articles from 2003 or even 2009, it's currency people it only stands to reason that the amount would have diminished continually since they were put into circulation.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What each person forgets is after a reval is a trade of equal value.

It is the one thing everyone doesnt have a firm grasp on.

They can afford to revalue much higher than what everyone here even predicts at 1 or 3 dollars US.

THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO IT. The amount they will RV isnt known and has so much involved. TO be in the WTO it has to be at 1 USD. IMO It will come out in the low 3 dollar range and rise up in the first 2-3 weeks. HIGH meaning very high! Then it will settle back down to a reasonable floating rate... But it all remains to be seen.

I could be totally wrong.

The one thing is I always say it is my opinion based on a lot of reading etc. Most just give some idea of what is printed and what is dispersed in the USA and IRAQ... Blah Blah Blah.

They say it is SIMPLE and I sit here and smile. NO it isnt that simple and it isnt going to be .10 USD trade. I would bet on that, because that low would be shooting themselves in the foot.

AGAIN my opinion... I can not wait until this all happens so we can see who is right and who is wrong.... NOT ONE OF US KNOWS!

The hardest part is to realize that if they RV say 3 dollars their currency is now worth more. EVEN exchange. You give them the amount and they give you what that amount is now worth.

I welcome any one to set me straight on this. Yet, I feel pretty good about this going well for all of us. I am sure we will all be plesantly surprised.

Be well all and be ready because the time is coming quickly... I AM JUST A DINAR OWNER not a PUMPER or OWNER OF EXCHANGE... Look at surrounding ME countries and their GNP! Compare everything...

PEACE...

• Upvote 3