Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you may see a 3 dollar RV

tjmunson

Great post TJ and Mr. Rich as well. I base what I'm about to say on neither fact nor information collected, just on my own beliefs. I believe in all my heart that this investment will RV over $3.00 WHY you ask? Several reasons. I have served in the ME and I to a degree know their mentality. Power, Ego, Self Pride and perception are huge factors in the ME country's, For another reason Iraq will be inline with it's neighbors and the surrounding country's economies that you can be sure of. When we talk about wealth with Iraq we think of OIL and what they have in the ground as reserves and what is being pumped daily, most people do not even know that Iraq has a huge amount in wealth with GOLD and Silver from antiquities and the former regime, I'm not speaking of a few bars of GOLD here I'm talking about BUILDINGS full of GOLD. Iraq in my opinion can easily cover what currency is out in the open market PLUS SOME. Do not worry about that they are as we all say "All Set" I think what we mostly squabble about or get into arguments in here about is the GOI, PUMPERS, GURUS, RATES and DATES. None of which we can answer or speculate on as they do things on their own time and on their own schedule and as their time allows, you can throw conventional thinking out the damn window when it comes to the ME and you can forget about western policies, procedures, deadlines and any other form of time we associate with in getting business done. Although much easier said than done we all need to step back and take a deep breath over our collective keyboards and ask what is really most important to me about this whole Dinar thing? In the mean time enjoy the ride or the show whichever you prefer as it will continue to play out until it is done and over with. JMO. Peace.

Good, Im With You As Well.

• Upvote 1

I thought you might be interested in the fact that I posted a question to the Kreepster in "The Other" thread, here it is:

Prove there is 27 Trillion physical Dinar in circulation and who is holding it?

I bet you guessed that Keep did not answer the question. Obviously no one can prove this and that is why the premise for that entire thread is flawed.

Just thought we would get that straight over here in the real world....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1GtWxE2qf

Edited by jmilkey
  • Upvote 4

Agree w BanG. Posted this yesterday:

When dealing with a corrupt group of individuals, you have to be careful thinking that they will do something that makes sense to the average individual. This govt has been in a power struggle to determine the remaining 3 Parliament members. Whether it makes sense to you or not, look for this corrupt group to come in with a high rv, in an effort to prove to other countries their power, resources, and pride. Common sense to most people would be for Iraq to have already rv'd to help their citizens. Look too at who may be the driving force assisting Iraq with the rv. Does a higher rate benefit the US govt? The "common sense" factor, when dealing with a corrupt group, sometimes has to take a back seat, when trying to determine an outcome.

• Upvote 2

I didn't post in the other thread as I'm in this camp. I agree with others that there is a very competitive mentality between the ME oil producing countries and you cannot discount that factor. Then you add in the factor of "the ghost of Saddam" and the belief they want the people to have hope for the future. I don't believe a $.08- $.10 RV accomplishes that for them........ I firmly believe at least $1 +.

• Upvote 1

tjmunson I owe you an apology. I like keepm and I felt that your post was a shot at him and I overreacted. You make some valid points and that's what the forum is for, to hear all views. My bad.

I gave you a plus Scooby Doo :D

Edited by Teresa82

tjmunson I owe you an apology. I like keepm and I felt that your post was a shot at him and I overreacted. You make some valid points and that's what the forum is for, to hear all views. My bad.

Apology accepted but not needed. You did nothing wrong or bad. You stated your opinion. I completely respect that. I apologize if I got my Irish up (pun intended)

I love this site and all who participate in it. It keeps this entire adventure fun and exciting. I love the debate and back and forth that allow people to state their viewpoints and respond to others.

This website is an example of democracy at its best and I'm proud as heck to be a part of it.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go kiss my kids and eat way too much corned beef and cabbage.

Happy St Patty's Day everyone!!!

Peace

• Upvote 8

Agree w BanG. Posted this yesterday:

When dealing with a corrupt group of individuals, you have to be careful thinking that they will do something that makes sense to the average individual. This govt has been in a power struggle to determine the remaining 3 Parliament members. Whether it makes sense to you or not, look for this corrupt group to come in with a high rv, in an effort to prove to other countries their power, resources, and pride. Common sense to most people would be for Iraq to have already rv'd to help their citizens. Look too at who may be the driving force assisting Iraq with the rv. Does a higher rate benefit the US govt? The "common sense" factor, when dealing with a corrupt group, sometimes has to take a back seat, when trying to determine an outcome.

I agree with the part about the US government, why else would we have PAID their war debt to Kuwait for them the other day when we ourselves do not have a budget and are flat-ass broke? You already know the answer to that one I'm sure, BECAUSE WE HAVE TRILLIONS OF DINARS IN IRAQ you can bank on that one being a no brainer. We expect to be paid back and then some. I have no doubt the Treasury is counting on their holdings in Iraqi dinars and the US citizens holdings and what that has to add up to as well in taxes for them. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for starting this thread munson.

Like has been stated many times before.......Nobody knows anything, but the facts are pointing to a $1+ revalue and especially with what resources Iraq has to offer the world. We can not base revalue numbers off of dinar circulation data from 2009-2010 when this is March 2011 and much I'm sure has changed since then.

• Upvote 1

I suppose I could quote tjmunson's original post and keepm's too for that matter and eat up nearly a page right there, but in the interest of civility I'll meander directly to my prediction: I think it will RV at well over $2.00 and possibly up to 3.50. My reason has nothing to do with total dinars in circulation or barrels of oil in the ground, in the pipes or at sea. And while Mr. Shabibi has reams of data and spreadsheets for all contingencies I think it will come down to a very human calculation: How good does Iraq feel about itself at this moment in time- and at the time the trigger is to be pulled Mr. Shabibi will certainly be feeling good about Iraq's future.

Edited by magawatt
  • Upvote 2

I thought you might be interested in the fact that I posted a question to the Kreepster in "The Other" thread, here it is:

Prove there is 27 Trillion physical Dinar in circulation and who is holding it?

I bet you guessed that Keep did not answer the question. Obviously no one can prove this and that is why the premise for that entire thread is flawed.

Just thought we would get that straight over here in the real world....

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1GtWxE2qf

I've basically said the same thing to him about 4 times and he wont answer it. He gets his data from 2009 and keeps saying that basically he is right and I'm clueless. Nobody knows how much dinar is in circulation now because those numbers have not been released.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the thread TJ, love to read your views. Mr.Rich another one that i respect and you showed another reason why today. You are more than just information. Some days it is just refreshing to see such character , Thanks guys

My friend keepm has started a whirlwind with his thread on why the RV will be very low. I assure you his piece is strictly HIS OPINION and not fact. This post is simply a website showing the other side to keeps post. It has a link which I will use as evidence that a RV of 1 dollar or greater is a real good possibility. Keepm's major point as to why it will RV low is due to the 27 trillion dinar currently in circulation. This link debunks that claim and explains what possible options are out there. Read it in it's entirety but pay special attention to the 3rd paragraph under the title "What is the rate?"

There are two sides to every coin. Even the dinar coins. Although I can't say for sure because they are NOT in circulation. Please enjoy the read....

http://***********.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/the-truth-about-the-iraqi-dinar-part-2/

Really nice job with this post. You could redeem the word "guru" with wonderfully presented material like this. Please continue to post in this area until more of us are accustomed to going to your RSS feed directly. As a teacher I really appreciate a well written paper. Keep up the great work. A+

• Upvote 3

Unless the Iraqi government has continuosly printed new Iraqi Dinar then there is absolutely no way that there is 27 trillion physical dinar. Not only do i feel that the GOI has been pulling in the currency continuosly, but I look at it in terms of a $1 bill. The average life span of this bill is 18 to 22 months. After this the bill is so worn that it becomes worthless. I understand that it is still electronically recorded as a currency but this gives me the impression that it would be very easy for the GOI to collect many of the dinar that were printed and remove the physical bills. I also feel that a 25000 dinar note does not have a life as long as the dollar bill. I mean no offense to anyone and can not verify it because I have never been to the Middle East, but Iraq would not have as good of means to keep the dinar in good shape. I may be way off but personally think that this could be a very good explanation as to why there is no where near that many physical dinar in circulation.

Edited by ngriffi5
  • Upvote 2

Wow....didn't realize it was a contest. That comment speaks volumes as to your perspective on things. My guess is your parents pressured you into becoming quite the over achiever. I'm sorry for your pain.

As far as your friends blog. His opinion is taken with as much a grain of salt as keeps, yours, mine and every other soul involved in this craziness. My point is simply that the more one claims to know, the less they probably do know. No one has all the facts and figures. Every piece of "intel" is purely guesstimates and personal opinion. Nothing more.

As such, I prefer to see the positive side of things. I like to see the glass half full. I like to think that a RV of 1.00 or more is a possibility and I take offense to people who for some reason feel the need to belittle those of us who do focus on the positive. Keep and others come from a very negative perspective. They use words like "realistic" and "logical" however his numbers and hypothesis are neither realistic nor logical. They are simply his opinion because NO ONE has the accurate numbers. No one knows what the authors of the plan have done in the last few years , month or weeks.

When I first read his post, I sent a copy of it to a person I will not name. He is an investor in dinar and is the person who got me involved. I very much value his opinion because he is well read and educated in this investment and has many sources who keep him up to date in what is happening regarding Iraq. This was his response....

1- he reports 27T in circulation. Shabibi is on record as saying he has successfully pulled in about 85% of the notes with 3 zero's. This was back in May of 2010 i believe. So, they have pulled in more. The bulk of the currency is sitting in major countries vaults (I.E. US, Britain, France, etc) and they have agreements to NOT cash in right away and also to use those notes to back up and reinforce their own currencies as well as use them for oil purchases. So, Iraq will not need to have dollars to equal the cash in for $27T dinar. That is a fallacy.

2- this is clearly his opinion. These are NOT facts. He is emotional and assertive and is calling people names but this is his opinon.

3- How does he negate the IRAQ MOF paper that shows in 2009 they can handle $1.13?

4- How does he negate the UN/ IMF paper from 2003 that shows parts of the plan including RI'ing it back to $3.22. That the Iraqi people saw a drop in currency value by 600,000%. Why wouldnt there be a plan to equally restore it?

5- He is acting and speaking like he has all the facts. No one: Frank, Doc, Steve, etc etc etc have all the facts. This spider web is too far reaching. He is speaking out of fear. He has been taught through life that if it is too good to be true then it is. Well guess what- the too good to be true stuff never happens to him. Because he makes choices that are ante it.

6- If he is this passionate about it why is he wasting his time writing a book to try to negate it and others excitement? Why not just take his couple of hundred thousand dinar and stick it in a shoebox and move on with life. He can get an email from the exchange change announcement from someone Im sure. He doesnt need to waste his time on these sites. No, he is just arguing and trying to persuade folks to his way s of thinking. problem is he is limited. He doesnt have all the facts. Why should I even listen to him??!!

7- He is discounting the very notion that there was a plan put in place from the beginning. Why would we bring in General Hugh Taft or whatever his name is to handle the currency development & changeover in 2003? Why would we pay for the new currency? Why would we make the currency impossible to counterfeit. Why would we devalue it so so so so low? Why would we have a presidential order allowing (begging) our citizens to purchase the currency? Why? Why? Why? I can keep going but my point is there was and is a plan. This wasnt some fly by night operation where all of a sudden the strongest and most powerful nation the earth has ever seen woke up one day and said ...crap, we need to fight this Saddam guy...and then just rush into it. No, they have resources at their disposal. They used those rersources. They made a plan. They asked all the questions and thought of all the possibilities. America and those that own her debt (The Fed reserve) are not stupid nor short sided. There is an agenda at work...always. There is a plan in play...always.

8- He calls hiself negative in the last paragraph. Its how he sees the world. i agree with him- he is negative and it has stained his own reality. Now, it is possible that the RV rate can be low- say 1 penny or 10 cents or 30 cents. Very possible. But, Shabibi himself said that the value of the dinar needs to be more than the dollar and euro so the people will use it and drop the USD from being used. The USD is still the primary currency being used. They are Iraqi's with their own currency! We dont use the indian rupee or another currency. We use the USD here. They want the same thing there. in order to get the population to use it it needs to have some kind of value. This is why my personal belief is they will rv it higher than the dollar.

9- He is not taking into account the ability for modern day economists and finance people to have finacial instruments at their disposal that didnt exist. today they can monetize the oil in the ground before it is is accessed and sold. That is a value barometer. They currently have over 250 billion barrels at their disposal times $100 barrel well you get the picture. Add to it the other metals, mercury, agriculture, gold, sulpher, natural gas, tourism and a capitalist society and you can see they can be something special.

10- Japan was a fascist nation (closed society) who was decimated by nuclear war. They rose within a generation to be the 2nd largest economy on EARTH via a democratic and capitalist society. Their currency was changed. Iraq will follow a similar path- the difference is Japan had no resources in comparison to iraq.

I can keep going. Bottom line to me is he is shortsided, negative, and emotional. He acts like HE has all the facts and no one else does. Bottom line is that is ignorant. Shabibi and the folks who made this plan, etc are the ones with the facts and variables at his disposal. These people are some of the smartest in the world at what they do- finance, economies, etc. The authors of the plan are smart. This guy has an opinion and he is entitled to it. but to me its shortsided. Anyone who comes off like they know it all and have all the facts and all the variables covered and are just adament in this is what it is and will be....well, they are ignorant and not worthy of listening to and quite frankly a response. Come to think of it, not sure why you would even waste your time.So, bottom line, we'll know what's gonna happen when it happens and not a second before. To all those who want to see the potential positive side to this investment, I applaud you. Life is for dreaming so lets dream big. For those of you who are trapped in a world of negative karma, I wish the best in life because I know it can not be easy.

Peace to you all!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Totally agree, imo keepm writes like he's a member of the CBI & has all the facts, he doesn't !! Everyone has an opinion but until this comes about we listen to negative & positive responses!! I agree if keepm thinks it's coming out at .10 he should just stay away to see if he's wrong or right, what more else is there left to say? IMO he'll be wrong & happy at the same time, we all WIN!!

• Upvote 2

Wow....didn't realize it was a contest. That comment speaks volumes as to your perspective on things. My guess is your parents pressured you into becoming quite the over achiever. I'm sorry for your pain.

As far as your friends blog. His opinion is taken with as much a grain of salt as keeps, yours, mine and every other soul involved in this craziness. My point is simply that the more one claims to know, the less they probably do know. No one has all the facts and figures. Every piece of "intel" is purely guesstimates and personal opinion. Nothing more.

As such, I prefer to see the positive side of things. I like to see the glass half full. I like to think that a RV of 1.00 or more is a possibility and I take offense to people who for some reason feel the need to belittle those of us who do focus on the positive. Keep and others come from a very negative perspective. They use words like "realistic" and "logical" however his numbers and hypothesis are neither realistic nor logical. They are simply his opinion because NO ONE has the accurate numbers. No one knows what the authors of the plan have done in the last few years , month or weeks.

When I first read his post, I sent a copy of it to a person I will not name. He is an investor in dinar and is the person who got me involved. I very much value his opinion because he is well read and educated in this investment and has many sources who keep him up to date in what is happening regarding Iraq. This was his response....

1- he reports 27T in circulation. Shabibi is on record as saying he has successfully pulled in about 85% of the notes with 3 zero's. This was back in May of 2010 i believe. So, they have pulled in more. The bulk of the currency is sitting in major countries vaults (I.E. US, Britain, France, etc) and they have agreements to NOT cash in right away and also to use those notes to back up and reinforce their own currencies as well as use them for oil purchases. So, Iraq will not need to have dollars to equal the cash in for $27T dinar. That is a fallacy.

2- this is clearly his opinion. These are NOT facts. He is emotional and assertive and is calling people names but this is his opinon.

3- How does he negate the IRAQ MOF paper that shows in 2009 they can handle $1.13?

4- How does he negate the UN/ IMF paper from 2003 that shows parts of the plan including RI'ing it back to $3.22. That the Iraqi people saw a drop in currency value by 600,000%. Why wouldnt there be a plan to equally restore it?

5- He is acting and speaking like he has all the facts. No one: Frank, Doc, Steve, etc etc etc have all the facts. This spider web is too far reaching. He is speaking out of fear. He has been taught through life that if it is too good to be true then it is. Well guess what- the too good to be true stuff never happens to him. Because he makes choices that are ante it.

6- If he is this passionate about it why is he wasting his time writing a book to try to negate it and others excitement? Why not just take his couple of hundred thousand dinar and stick it in a shoebox and move on with life. He can get an email from the exchange change announcement from someone Im sure. He doesnt need to waste his time on these sites. No, he is just arguing and trying to persuade folks to his way s of thinking. problem is he is limited. He doesnt have all the facts. Why should I even listen to him??!!

7- He is discounting the very notion that there was a plan put in place from the beginning. Why would we bring in General Hugh Taft or whatever his name is to handle the currency development & changeover in 2003? Why would we pay for the new currency? Why would we make the currency impossible to counterfeit. Why would we devalue it so so so so low? Why would we have a presidential order allowing (begging) our citizens to purchase the currency? Why? Why? Why? I can keep going but my point is there was and is a plan. This wasnt some fly by night operation where all of a sudden the strongest and most powerful nation the earth has ever seen woke up one day and said ...crap, we need to fight this Saddam guy...and then just rush into it. No, they have resources at their disposal. They used those rersources. They made a plan. They asked all the questions and thought of all the possibilities. America and those that own her debt (The Fed reserve) are not stupid nor short sided. There is an agenda at work...always. There is a plan in play...always.

8- He calls hiself negative in the last paragraph. Its how he sees the world. i agree with him- he is negative and it has stained his own reality. Now, it is possible that the RV rate can be low- say 1 penny or 10 cents or 30 cents. Very possible. But, Shabibi himself said that the value of the dinar needs to be more than the dollar and euro so the people will use it and drop the USD from being used. The USD is still the primary currency being used. They are Iraqi's with their own currency! We dont use the indian rupee or another currency. We use the USD here. They want the same thing there. in order to get the population to use it it needs to have some kind of value. This is why my personal belief is they will rv it higher than the dollar.

9- He is not taking into account the ability for modern day economists and finance people to have finacial instruments at their disposal that didnt exist. today they can monetize the oil in the ground before it is is accessed and sold. That is a value barometer. They currently have over 250 billion barrels at their disposal times $100 barrel well you get the picture. Add to it the other metals, mercury, agriculture, gold, sulpher, natural gas, tourism and a capitalist society and you can see they can be something special.

10- Japan was a fascist nation (closed society) who was decimated by nuclear war. They rose within a generation to be the 2nd largest economy on EARTH via a democratic and capitalist society. Their currency was changed. Iraq will follow a similar path- the difference is Japan had no resources in comparison to iraq.

I can keep going. Bottom line to me is he is shortsided, negative, and emotional. He acts like HE has all the facts and no one else does. Bottom line is that is ignorant. Shabibi and the folks who made this plan, etc are the ones with the facts and variables at his disposal. These people are some of the smartest in the world at what they do- finance, economies, etc. The authors of the plan are smart. This guy has an opinion and he is entitled to it. but to me its shortsided. Anyone who comes off like they know it all and have all the facts and all the variables covered and are just adament in this is what it is and will be....well, they are ignorant and not worthy of listening to and quite frankly a response. Come to think of it, not sure why you would even waste your time.So, bottom line, we'll know what's gonna happen when it happens and not a second before. To all those who want to see the potential positive side to this investment, I applaud you. Life is for dreaming so lets dream big. For those of you who are trapped in a world of negative karma, I wish the best in life because I know it can not be easy.

Peace to you all!

1. Shabibi never stated that. Excess liquidity was removed it never said physical currency and then it was re-instated into the economy. Keepm's view is is grounded based on statistics and facts. His facts are exactly what the statistics show at the cbi website.www.cbi.iq

The MOP study is over a decade old. It refers to a time when the "official exchange rate" was $3.22. Its out dated. Can you provide any facts or statistics or anything valid, other that the glass is half full. Keep'm and other are prepared for alternative outcomes. Everyone would love a 3 dollar rv, duh. Its just a lop with a rv attached could equal a 3 rv while reducing "trillions to millions" If you want to pick the outcome, and just shove anything in the middle to make your destiny, thats fine. But dont hate on those that bring stats and reason. Your right, no one knows what or when things will happen, Just remember were all on the same team, some preside in stats and facts, and others use faith, conspiracy, imminentcy, and fairy tale ideas to justify the rv.

I love the standard piece that flys down when they talk of fractional banking. It show how everything will play out. My question how many barrels of oil will Iraq have to give away, to bring in their formerly worthless currency from all the governments.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

TJ great post, some very good points and whether it hits $3.00 or not this is still

A great investment. U guys r hard on my guy Scooby Doo, he is one of my favorites

Even though I do not believe it will hit 3.00 I have purchased enough Dinars

For a lower amount. I love Dinar vets sight

1. Shabibi never stated that. Excess liquidity was removed it never said physical currency and then it was re-instated into the economy. Keepm's view is is grounded based on statistics and facts. His facts are exactly what the statistics show at the cbi website.www.cbi.iq

The MOP study is over a decade old. It refers to a time when the "official exchange rate" was $3.22. Its out dated. Can you provide any facts or statistics or anything valid, other that the glass is half full. Keep'm and other are prepared for alternative outcomes. Everyone would love a 3 dollar rv, duh. Its just a lop with a rv attached could equal a 3 rv while reducing "trillions to millions" If you want to pick the outcome, and just shove anything in the middle to make your destiny, thats fine. But dont hate on those that bring stats and reason. Your right, no one knows what or when things will happen, Just remember were all on the same team, some preside in stats and facts, and others use faith, conspiracy, imminentcy, and fairy tale ideas to justify the rv.

I love the standard piece that flys down when they talk of fractional banking. It show how everything will play out. My question how many barrels of oil will Iraq have to give away, to bring in their formerly worthless currency from all the governments.

There is no current stats or facts. Just show them to me and I will apologize. And show me where all the currency is too. And show me that any information is reliable. I can't disprove it and no one can prove it so, we can end this crap right here. And it doesn't matter how much oil they give away. They owe us all of it. They're lucky Iraq is not our newest state. Later

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No, he doesn't act like he has all the answers and OF COURSE THIS IS HIS OPINION! Dumbarse!!! Everything about this is opinion! The Blog you posted is simply his opinion.

Peace to you all!

No, he doesn't act like he has all the answers and OF COURSE THIS IS HIS OPINION! Dumbarse!!! Everything about this is opinion! The Blog you posted is simply his opinion.

Peace to you all!

Peace to you all!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3