Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Encouraging Prophecy Shared in Chat

THX IRQ

Cool Vid...cool song....thanks for posting it! I am all for PERSONAL SPIRITUALITY.....I am anti establishment religion because it is about power and money and judgement and just basic horsecarp in MY HUMBLE OPINION (of course)

NOBODY needs the "church" or this religion or that religion or other people telling them how and when to think this or that.

Most "bible thumpin christians" that I have ever met are some of the most hateful miserable people I have ever come in contact with...and I refuse to quantify that. It is a huge turn off to me and to most other people. Then again, these same people would he the same miserable souls in whatever "religion" they were involved with....I realize it is a personality trait more than a factor of their faith.

Many MANY people (as is clearly obvious on this forum) use "religion" to justify hateful comments to others.......it seems to be fine to tell someone to "F-off" as long as its followed up with a "god-bless" at the end....HAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....well not in my book ;)

To sum up my view .....I had much rather be around Fruits of the Spirit than Religious Nuts ...

Again, thanks for this vid...it rocks :)

HAHA.....well I have never seen one talk.....but in this case I am certainly responding to one that can type......does it hurt the hoof to pound a keyboard? :lol:

You can't see one talk. you have to listen to yourself, Jackass.....Just sayin'

Edited by rocketman2010

Cool Vid...cool song....thanks for posting it! I am all for PERSONAL SPIRITUALITY.....I am anti establishment religion because it is about power and money and judgement and just basic horsecarp in MY HUMBLE OPINION (of course)

NOBODY needs the "church" or this religion or that religion or other people telling them how and when to think this or that.

Most "bible thumpin christians" that I have ever met are some of the most hateful miserable people I have ever come in contact with...and I refuse to quantify that. It is a huge turn off to me and to most other people. Then again, these same people would he the same miserable souls in whatever "religion" they were involved with....I realize it is a personality trait more than a factor of their faith.

Many MANY people (as is clearly obvious on this forum) use "religion" to justify hateful comments to others.......it seems to be fine to tell someone to "F-off" as long as its followed up with a "god-bless" at the end....HAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....well not in my book wink.gif

To sum up my view .....I had much rather be around Fruits of the Spirit than Religious Nuts ...

Again, thanks for this vid...it rocks smile.gif

HAHA.....well I have never seen one talk.....but in this case I am certainly responding to one that can type......does it hurt the hoof to pound a keyboard? laugh.gif

takes me awhile to get going.biggrin.gif church can be a good thing.. it all depends on parents and how they walk the walk the rest of the week..believe I wish I was half the person my parents are..but anyway Im glad you liked the video...maybe we will cross paths again...stay sweettongue.gif jklaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Jesus does care about our daily activities and our actions, because our choices affect our lives and the lives of others. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I read the Bible, pray and ask for guidance daily. That is my choice! I tried living my way for a while and had many problems! As humans we have a tendancy to be greedy, lustful, prideful, angry, unforgiving etc. and I need help with that. Why do you think the world is in such a mess? It is because we try to live it our way with no assistance from Jesus/God......

I am not an expert so if you have any questions I would refer you to the Bible....

God Bless and have a great day!

You ask for guidance daily - can you not think for yourself?

I have had a little business started over 21 years ago that I run from my home. The Lord gave me the idea and helped guide me how to operate it...small publishing company generating repeat business. I intend to write a book. Not only did the Lord (Jesus, Yeshuah, God the Father through the Holy Spirit) teach me, he also told me why things were done a certain way-- He really knows business! And you cannot separate your relationship with Him from your business--just as you conduct yourself righteously in life, you cannot compromise in your business... And operate under the golden rule. I intend to teach others how to do what I do, especially moms that want to work from home while raising their kids. And guess what? I was a single-divorced Mom of 3 kids, abused by a drug addicted man, and The Lord guided me out of that oppression. I like to call him Yeshua, it just got retranslates to Jesus down thru the years. The messianic Jews call Him Yeshua.

If you hear voices and listen to what those voices tell you and act upon it, you may want to seek psychological help.

i dont care if you dont believe in prophecy or God, to each his own. everyone has a right to share their own rumors and perspectives based on their beliefs.

[LB] I talked to a friend of mine yesterday that is invested. He went to a youth convention with the teens of our church (and the teens and leaders from many other churches) While there during the worship time, 2 seperate people came up to him and prophesied that his investment was about to come through.

[LB] didn't even know the people- and the two people didn't know each other or hear what the other said

[LB] My friend does not look like someone who would even have investments

[LB] My friend had been feeling discouraged about the whole thing- it sure lifted his spirits!

They said his investment was about to come true. I guess they left out the part about what investment that was.

Bro....I highly doubt you want to understand what you claim...as nothing I have ever posted has been in ANY ATTEMPT to change any person's mind about ANY THING ;)

On another note....I am beginning to wonder if your odd attraction to me is quiet healthy :unsure:

Well I think the frequent run in is because I like to read these posts for enjoyment and you like to read them to bash and you always make stupid comments about them and then you never admit to being a trouble maker.

You already said you dont do it to convince people they are wrong. So why do you do it? I guess I was right about you. You are a Dou*he. That is the only explanation.

Edited by CTS-VwithRV

Kramer dinar- He only has one investment. I talked him and his wife into getting some dinar about a year ago. It was a struggle because he lives on a youth pastors' salary and has 4 daughters.

They prayed about it, and finally felt like this was how God was going to bless them. Like all of us, they dream about this investment coming through, but there are times when it seems like a fading

hope. It was in one of those low moments that God chose to encourage them with the prophetic words of strangers. One told him to lay hands and pray over what came in the mail,(this man had no clue about the dinar and that their dinar package had come in the mail /UPS) My friend and his wife did this when he returned home from the youth convention. For me, it was a confirmation that God cares about us, our finances, our families, and our service to Him. Why wouldn't

God want to bless us in a way that we could in turn be a blessing to so many others?

Guess we will just continue to clash then...you seem to get some sort of strange masochistic pleasure from it...so glad I can help :D

It isn't so bad really....with your constant name calling and playground tactics it reminds me of being back in elementary school...kind of like a little walk down memory lane every day ;)

Is it painful to have such a limited use of vocabulary that every 5th word must be a personal attack or an adjective of derogative address???

Keep trying...keep pushing forward....buy a couple of books with some actual literary content and read, read, READ THEM and even YOU can break yourself free of the bonds of your public education ;)

Best of luck to'ya....I look forward to your next round of name calling BRO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: You seem to be the one that has nothing better to do than bash peoples beliefs. So again... I ask... WHY?

• Upvote 1

Fair enough, but what if your wrong about Allah, or Zeus, or Shiva? What you gain is freedom, knowledge, and logic. Honestly, do you REALLY believe as an educated person that the earth is 6,000 years old, and that eve was created from a rib, talking serpents existed, men walked on water. Jesus was resurrected etc? Don't et me wrong, to believe in parts of the message of christianity is fine and thats how it should be for all the religions, but to LITERALLY believe in the supernatural events of the bible and other holy books, knowing what we know today is ludicrous. So basically to answer your question, I would say the idea of a god that would punish a non believer that "he" created knowing he would not believe and provide ZERO evidence to convince "his" creation has some serious issues, and I simply can not take such an idea seriously.

That's really too bad :(

other thread got closed down.

Nice rebuttal "bro"

For the love of god(pun intended), I am not arguing with you over your religion, I was simply stating that its unnecessary to bring it to a currency investment forum, why can't your genetically inferior mind grasp this? were you conceived with a weak sperm or something?.

Oh and I absolutely love you trying to insinuate that I have no life because I'm here on this forum reading information and rumors, JUST like you are. Sounds to me like your the pot calling the kettle black with some drool dribbling out of the side of your mouth.

I'm not sorry that you don't agree with my sentiment that there should be a separate forum for these sort of posts. I am not alone in this opinion. I do however feel sorry for you that you can't see out of that little box your parents shat you into, but I guess I can't blame you for that.

i think you forgot to sign into the correct account Slade. or should i say gotfetus lol fail

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

other thread got closed down.

Nice rebuttal "bro"

For the love of god(pun intended), I am not arguing with you over your religion, I was simply stating that its unnecessary to bring it to a currency investment forum, why can't your genetically inferior mind grasp this? were you conceived with a weak sperm or something?.

Oh and I absolutely love you trying to insinuate that I have no life because I'm here on this forum reading information and rumors, JUST like you are. Sounds to me like your the pot calling the kettle black with some drool dribbling out of the side of your mouth.

I'm not sorry that you don't agree with my sentiment that there should be a separate forum for these sort of posts. I am not alone in this opinion. I do however feel sorry for you that you can't see out of that little box your parents shat you into, but I guess I can't blame you for that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like someone is upset at something that I said to his boyfriend. Do you always come to the rescue when Slade has a debate going on? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you cant depend on the tv preacher...most of them want your money...others want you to give it willingly....but you should stick around long enough to make sure its used wisely...or you'll be a bad steward...go find a good kjb baptist church that won't compromise with doctrine and one that will not be afraid to preach the truth...preaching the truth cost John the Baptist his head...but he sure got great rewards in heaven..oh...by the way...you'll enjoy a peace that passeth understanding...I really enjoy life...with or without money...Jesus Christ gives peace and joy...YES!YES!AMEN!HALLELUJAH!!!!!

I knew by opening this thread, I was going to observe a spiritual battle take place. And sure enough, it unfolded as I read every comment posted.

Christians vs. non-Christians, arguing their views in the name of pure sincerity, one of the great gifts of living in a free country, but is it necessary?

This post (in the rumor section) began with someone sharing information about two separate people approaching someone, and stating that an investment will come to pass. Not unlike most rumors we read on a daily basis, but this one seemed to draw in so much attention. Defending religious belief will do that.

In all fairness, the commonality amongst all readers on this site is a potential financial investment / opportunity… nothing more. A lot of readers will continue to express their frustration about other agendas brought to this site, simply based on this commonality. And the frustration is completely understandable; to post a thread based on religious belief and expect non-believers to avoid it, simply because they don’t believe, is narrow minded and hypocritical.

Respecting one’s religious belief is critical for harmony. But respect is difficult when one’s religion is forced on someone who simply does not believe. And to damn them, chastise them, or even pity them in the name of your God, shows lack of understanding.

What saddens me about this thread is, instead of a potential witness, most continued to bash each other, bashing the basher and so on. And this will always be the case, until we as people learn to understand our passion for our beliefs, and master it instead of allowing it master us.

Identify a good witnessing opportunity to share your love for Christ. I believe an Iraqi dinar forum / website is not the place.

• Upvote 3

Not all of us are in this for greed . . . some of us want to enhance His Kingdom . . . or, help others when times get real rough . . . which looks like it is coming! Also, yes there are many hypocrites around but I am not going to go to hell just because I do not want to be around a hypocrit! At least most of us are at least trying to fall toward Him. Even if we stumble . . . we pick ourselves up and march on!!! THAT is the Bridal Soul.

no one entered this investment without greed in their heart. that feeling everyone on this forum had in the pit of their stomach when they first learned of its potential (you remember what it felt like)...was greed. it's okay. greed is good.

• Upvote 3

Nice that You have your faith.Most of the Bible thumping Christians that I have encountered in my 55 years,have turned out to be the BIGGEST hypocrites. An observation and a fact. When a television evangelist asks for my money,my comment is since when is God short on cash? Just a thought.

Well Mat. 6:21 says "Where your heart is their your treasure will be also." So you see your heart and treasure are connected. God does not care about your money He wants your heart. So I would have to say that if your gave your whole heart to God, you would have no trouble giving. Period. The Word of God also says Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that you mete withal it shall be measured to you again. So what I say 'youliveonce' is if you truly love God, you don't give to the T.V. preacher or the homeless man on the street. You give to God. Let Him sort out those that have bad motives. It's just your job to give. Unless you do not truly love God.

Great Prophesy btw. I know God speaks to our children. +1 from me.

The word bosom in Greek is 'kolpos' meaning a rather loose garment bound by a sash used for keeping and carrying things.

• Upvote 2