Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Encouraging Prophecy Shared in Chat

THX IRQ

Nice that You have your faith.Most of the Bible thumping Christians that I have encountered in my 55 years,have turned out to be the BIGGEST hypocrites. An observation and a fact. When a television evangelist asks for my money,my comment is since when is God short on cash? Just a thought.

he isnt short on cash he is just storing it in your pocket lol

Why can't we just be ourselves without you becoming bitter? Afterall, you chose a post said was talking about prophecy . . . YOU own it, dude!

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Matt 24:10-12 (KJV)

Yeah it has been a cruel time. After my son was murdered in Alaska nine months ago,I have yet to recover.Move along if you don't like what I have to say.Gooddnight from Kodiak.

thats terrible about your son and im sincerely sorry that anyone has to go through that, but you should be the one to move along if you dont like what we have to say. you are the one who chimed in on the conversation, not vice versa.

Edited by THX IRQ

With this kind of attitude, only makes one believe that your life is going down a long dark road not knowing what awaits you on the other end. millions of Gods children think they know what best for themselves and they might just be getting along pretty well in life for the time being, but there is a day of reckening coming for all of us when even you will be shown every word, every deed done to another for or against and then Judgement will be served. Like it or not, hide from it, refuse it, deny it, make fun of it, curse it, slander it, do what you will for now but don't say you haven't been warned.

Hahahahahahahahahahhaa... hahaaaaaaaaaa OMG seriously?? :lol:

Awesome... :wipes eye: :lol:

Yes.. using threats.. lol.. God you right wing christians crack me up.

Edited by truthbesold
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So I have to ask this again to you fervent Religious Folks... . If all of the above is true and correct, then why Slavery, Holocaust, 2 nuclear bombings in Japan in 1945 and all the plagues/disasters/ordeals occurred to mankind in all the History of planet Earth ( and usually happening especially to the Poor ) ?

Umbertino, we live in a fllen world whick occurred in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve.

Since that time lucifer (satan, the devil) has had reign over this world. he is the prince of the air or god of this world.

his agenda is to turn all that he can against our True God and Creator because he actually wants to be a god himself...He wants Gods job

his main agenda is for man to follow him instead of God

He has a short time to aqccomplish his goal as God has only allowed him a certain length of time, but since he has had this reign he has brought

hate, murder, lying, pride, and self glorication into mans heart.

Therefore things like the holocaust/genocide, war, killing will continue as all these things come from mans sinfulness and depraved hearts

earthquakes, plagues, and diasters will continue untill the return of Our Lord

The reasxon for these things are sin and as living as satan would have us instead of God and His Righteousness

Umbertino, I will pray for you and all the others on here that continue to blaspheme the True God and our Saviour Jesus

• Upvote 3

i dont care if you dont believe in prophecy or God, to each his own. everyone has a right to share their own rumors and perspectives based on their beliefs.

[LB] I talked to a friend of mine yesterday that is invested. He went to a youth convention with the teens of our church (and the teens and leaders from many other churches) While there during the worship time, 2 seperate people came up to him and prophesied that his investment was about to come through.

[LB] didn't even know the people- and the two people didn't know each other or hear what the other said

[LB] My friend does not look like someone who would even have investments

[LB] My friend had been feeling discouraged about the whole thing- it sure lifted his spirits!

Never be ashamed of beliefs you share but rather those you suppress on others. God Bless!

• Upvote 1

The notion that we "live in an alien world" I find a bit disturbing. IF that is true,then the devil has been kicking the crap out of God for several years. I was so under the impression that God is all powerful and all knowing. He needs to snap his fingers and get this little crisis in Japan handled.

If you were to read the Bible you would understand that this is absolutely what is happening.When man chose to sin, God gave the world over to it and to the devil....only for a time....Now, God's people are still under God's authority, but when Jesus was being tempted of the devil he said, "Bow to me and I will give you all that you see for it has been given to me."Jesus has conquered all of that through His death and resurrection, but God is allowing it for a while. :D

the devil can only do what God allows him to do.

Yeah it has been a cruel time. After my son was murdered in Alaska nine months ago,I have yet to recover.Move along if you don't like what I have to say.Gooddnight from Kodiak.

I'm very sorry about your son. My heart hurts right now for you. I can't even imagine the pain.......I am very very sorry...Are you mad at God? :(

Edited by Teresa82
  • Upvote 1

Umbertino, I will pray for you and all the others on here that continue to blaspheme the True God and our Saviour Jesus

End Quote

Now wondering about obviously contradictory facts and things is called Blasphemy? Ok then. So using brains and reasoning is also blasphemy.

Edited by umbertino

End Quote

Now wondering about obviously contradictory facts and things is called Blasphemy? Ok then. So using brains and reasoning is also blasphemy.

I am so sorry... I have no idea what you are talking about...please excuse my ignorance

Burger King? ViKings? Martin Luther King? King Arthur? Billy Jean King? Larry King?

Well Slade, you're about as cold as a set of duck nuts on ice. But at the rate you're going you're gonna get hot real soon. He's coming back. BurgerKing lets you have your way. The Real King set the sun, the moon,the stars.He let you set your mind. He takes care of babies and fools. you dont seem to niether . Try being a son you might like it.....Just sayin'

• Upvote 3

Catchy....theatrical....Hollywood-ish.....I suppose someone from the outside looking in could almost call it...well...kinda make believe-ish or fantasy...at the risk of being on the receiving end of smite of course ;)

Bro... I really want to understand why you even comment on these threads. It cant be because you think you will change our minds about how we were created over a forum. So it HAS to be that you like to piss people off. It is the only reason. So that makes you a ******.

Are you people serious?? Man these thumpers are something else. FAIRY TALES AREN'T REAL!!!!!! Evolve already. Talking snakes, virgin births, miracles, etc. do not, nor have they ever existed. It amazes me that "rational" adults believe in such things.

Capike, Here is the way I see things. If you are right and God, heaven, hell, miracles are not real, what have I lost as a believer in Jesus Christ? But, if I am right and God does exist, there is a heaven, a hell, miracles, etc. what have you lost? God bless you, my friend.

• Upvote 3

Catchy....theatrical....Hollywood-ish.....I suppose someone from the outside looking in could almost call it...well...kinda make believe-ish or fantasy...at the risk of being on the receiving end of smite of course wink.gif

you have to decide...not me.....not trying to smite anyone..keep searching slade because believe me Ive had more hurt and pain in my life, and without my so called theatrical videos sometimes I just couldnt make it...so you decide whats right for you not me,,,and heres you another good theatrical video...I believe...his words havent let me down whatsoever...but here again..you decide...

• Upvote 1

Capike, Here is the way I see things. If you are right and God, heaven, hell, miracles are not real, what have I lost as a believer in Jesus Christ? But, if I am right and God does exist, there is a heaven, a hell, miracles, etc. what have you lost? God bless you, my friend.

very well put...i would like to know and completely try to understand

Duck nuts? Ohhhhh, I get it now....since you seem to be the person in charge of who "gets hot"...we are to assume that you are also blessed with the gift of humor?!?!?!

You stated (in an open internet forum) that you were "the son of the king".....what are you talking about? Are you speaking of the Christian Jesus? He had no documented children that I am aware of? Are you of some bastard blood line and are just now coming out of the closet? If so, I am overly confident that you could have found a better venue...but to each his own I suppose.....just sayin ;)

YUP I thought it was funny, but Jesus even made. jack asses talk. Just Sayin'

• Upvote 1