Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Encouraging Prophecy Shared in Chat

THX IRQ

Sorry but Jesus is very concerned about our daily business! Once HE brings our soul to HIM, HE desires a close relationship and guides our paths and directs us daily . . . and yes, even daily business. He sets us in strategic places so as to enhance HIS Kingdom and declare HIS Name over all the earth. He cares about us, body, soul & spirit. If I decide what is best for myself, then HE is NOT my Master and Lord. No, HE knows what's best.

No hard feelings but disagree. ~ Sonnet

So I have to ask this again to you fervent Religious Folks... . If all of the above is true and correct, then why Slavery, Holocaust, 2 nuclear bombings in Japan in 1945 and all the plagues/disasters/ordeals occurred to mankind in all the History of planet Earth ( and usually happening especially to the Poor ) ?

Edited by umbertino

Utterly rediculous. And the Christians believe that Jesus is the son of God and the Jews believe he is a prophet. This religious commentary is mind blowing when it comes to the IQD and the RV. Come on.

Then why do you keep posting in them??????? This is what puzzles me? There is a few of you that want to bash and ridicule the rest of us for what we believe. You curse and you belittle, for what reason? I'm not out to prove anything, read my posts. Why do you feel you have to prove everything? Usually that's an indication of doubt. I'm not out to change your perspective and your beliefs, only you can do that. So, why do you and a few others continue to harass? Why don't you start your own posts then? You will see the difference, we won't post on your thread how nasty you are or make fun of you. We will gladly IGNORE the thread and move on. That's called maturity!!! Sorry, I call them like I see them. One more observation; in my years of MMA experience,(fighting in the cage) I have found out that the guys who do the mudslinging and the nasty talk before a fight, where the very ones who got smoked in the ring and where scared to be there. I NEVER got beat by the guy who was running his mouth before the fight, saying he is gonna do this and do that and knock me out in the first round and Blah blah blah. The only difficult fights I had where the ones when my opponent would come up to me BEFORE the fight and say things like; "man, I heard you where tough, this is gonna be a good match," or, "good luck, I watched film on you and I think I'm prepared to give you a good fight." "This one should be good for the crowd". When guys would have this approach, I knew they where confident and believed in themselves. The guys who didn't believe in themselves and where scared, where the ones with the biggest mouths. Just my observation. So next time when you want to run your mouth, think about that. Or, how about just staying off the sites you claim to hate?? If I don't like something, I stay away from it. I don't dwell in it. I don't like broccoli, guess what?! I don't eat it!! It would be stupid of me to continue to do what I hate and tell everyone how miserable they are for doing what I don't like. Have a little respect and just move on. If you can't, then I will figure that you are unsure of what you believe and have to constantly beat the issue to death. Ok, I'm done, bash away. But keep in mind, the more you bash, the more YOU make yourself look like a fool in my eyes.

• Upvote 5

So I have to ask this again to you fervent Religious Folks... . If all of the above is true and correct, then why Slavery, Holocaust, 2 nuclear bombings in Japan in 1945 and all the plagues/disasters/ordeals occurred to mankind in all the History of planet Earth ( and usually happening especially to the Poor ) ?

Because we live in an alien world and have an enemy out there! God gets a bad rap for things that HE does not do. As Christians, we know that this is not our home and we are in a spiritual battle as long as we remain here. We are soldiers . . .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i dont care if you dont believe in prophecy or God, to each his own. everyone has a right to share their own rumors and perspectives based on their beliefs.

Isn't greed one of the 7 deadly sins?

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

My main problem with Christianity is the hypocrisy of most of the believers.

• Upvote 2

So its ok to not do things that are best for you since you know you will be forgiven? That seems like you missed the point as so many "Christians" I see these days. I am a Christian and a life long attendee of church and one thing I have noticed in the couple of churches I have attended, is the most vocal "Christians" on Sunday are not so during the week. The car saleman that does everything he can to screw someone on a car deal, the clerk that skims money from the till, the elelctrician that puts company parts i nhis lunch box each day so he can run a side business, etc. I think if I am iunderstanding this correctly, Jesus wants you to stop the bad behavior, not excuse it becasue you are forgiven.

I think you misunderstood me....everyone on here who knows me, knows that I am anything but shy about my faith, and NO i do not intentionally sin, but don't you know that even a bad thought about your brother is sin to God? He is a righteous God, and demands that we try our hardest to be Holy. I see those who go to church on Sunday, and then live like the devil the rest of the week. But, I can't help what those folks do.My job while I have their attention on Sunday, is to tell them what God requires of them....To love on them with God's love, so they have a reason and understand why they need to change.What He requires is for us to DO justly(in all dealings) To Love Mercy(because He gives us mercy every day for the stupid things we do) and to walk humbly with our God. Humility is hard especially when you think you are right, and unfortunately that is the problem with us as Christians today, we forget the humility that God requires of us. we Judge another's salvation when it is not our job, and we show no mercy or love of God to those we consider WRONG.Oh wretched men we are! Thank you God that you are much greater than our sins.

• Upvote 3

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

Not all of us are in this for greed . . . some of us want to enhance His Kingdom . . . or, help others when times get real rough . . . which looks like it is coming! Also, yes there are many hypocrites around but I am not going to go to hell just because I do not want to be around a hypocrit! At least most of us are at least trying to fall toward Him. Even if we stumble . . . we pick ourselves up and march on!!! THAT is the Bridal Soul.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is it that the religious nuts can't just find a forum thats alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about them? That way you guys could just sit in there and speak in tongue to each other all day, hate on everything that is remotely outside of whatever it is you believe in (and pushing that belief off on everyone else).... and everyone is happy...

But of course you wouldn't do that....you had much rather post totally off topic craziness and then incite an argument...and then whine and moan that you are being ridiculed for your "beliefs"....same story different day... :rolleyes:

I think everyone who reads these forums probably has ample access to a church (of course whatever church you chose would be WRONG to some group of "christians"...they just love to show how wrong everyone else is and how right they are :rolleyes: )...and I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone comes to a dinar forum in hopes of being witnessed to or catching the spirit of the Holy Ghost...so why don't we leave dinar forums to dinar?

I know, I know...anyone who speaks the way I do is just some evil agent of the devil ....so maybe a couple of you can go burn some sage or dance around with a rattle snake or whatever it is you do to try to ward off what you call "evil"... which in reality is only people who do not think like you do :rolleyes:

There you are buddy! haha

But do you need help reading the title? I know there are some big words in there so I will break it down.

Basically it says that people like you need to NOT CLICK ON THIS THREAD!!!

You knew what it was about and you still came to bash so that says volumes about why you are here. You are here to piss people off. Nuff Said.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with the"Jesus does not bother with your daily life AND the part where you said we know what's best for ourselves. That is absolutely not true.If it were the truth, ALL would come to know Jesus as savior, and they don't. I do stuff every day that is not the best thing for me.Good thing we all have forgiveness.God says everyman has sinned and gone astray.There is not one good, no not one. But the gift (that we can't earn by doing good) of eternal life is freely given to those who believe in Him, Jesus as their Lord and savior. smile.gif

thanks teresa..I agree with you 100%

Greed is an excessive desire to possess wealth or goods with the intention to keep it for one's self.

I do not intend on keeping it all for myself, and many other people do not either. I will be tithing AND helping friends, family, and strangers....anonymously.

Why is it that the religious nuts can't just find a forum thats alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about them? That way you guys could just sit in there and speak in tongue to each other all day, hate on everything that is remotely outside of whatever it is you believe in (and pushing that belief off on everyone else).... and everyone is happy...

But of course you wouldn't do that....you had much rather post totally off topic craziness and then incite an argument...and then whine and moan that you are being ridiculed for your "beliefs"....same story different day... :rolleyes:

I think everyone who reads these forums probably has ample access to a church (of course whatever church you chose would be WRONG to some group of "christians"...they just love to show how wrong everyone else is and how right they are :rolleyes: )...and I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone comes to a dinar forum in hopes of being witnessed to or catching the spirit of the Holy Ghost...so why don't we leave dinar forums to dinar?

I know, I know...anyone who speaks the way I do is just some evil agent of the devil ....so maybe a couple of you can go burn some sage or dance around with a rattle snake or whatever it is you do to try to ward off what you call "evil"... which in reality is only people who do not think like you do :rolleyes:

Why can't we just be ourselves without you becoming bitter? Afterall, you chose a post said was talking about prophecy . . . YOU own it, dude!

as CTS-VwithRV said...quit coming to the threads that straight up TELL YOU NOT TO COME IN! grow up and quit targeting specific threads to go cry in. should i draw a pretty picture for you next time? was "religion bashers, just turn back around" not enough of a warning? and for the record, nobody incited an argument.

the description for Dinar Rumors is as follows: "Speculation and Rumors go here. As with the rest of the site, there is no bashing or trash talk. You may or may not agree with the posts, but you will respect the members!"

no where does it say rumors must not contain religious talk. BUT it does say no bashing and you will respect the members. so tell me how respectful your post just was. you used numerous instances of extremist christian happenings from the past that could be the equivalent of you saying all muslims are terrorists. speaking in tongues, burning sage, rattle snakes...

Edited by THX IRQ
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with the"Jesus does not bother with your daily life AND the part where you said we know what's best for ourselves. That is absolutely not true.If it were the truth, ALL would come to know Jesus as savior, and they don't. I do stuff every day that is not the best thing for me.Good thing we all have forgiveness.God says everyman has sinned and gone astray.There is not one good, no not one. But the gift (that we can't earn by doing good) of eternal life is freely given to those who believe in Him, Jesus as their Lord and savior. smile.gif

thanks teresa..I agree with you 100%

Excellent song, goes right with my post above......We're all just trying to make it in this world :( no one is better than another.

The notion that we "live in an alien world" I find a bit disturbing. IF that is true,then the devil has been kicking the crap out of God for several years. I was so under the impression that God is all powerful and all knowing. He needs to snap his fingers and get this little crisis in Japan handled.

Thank you THX IRQ for posting this. I'm happy so many could be encouraged by my friend's story.

I'm praying that what was prophesied over this investment will come quickly so God can receive

all the glory and so many will be blessed by the kindnesses of so many people invested in IQD.

Jesus has never bothered about your daily businesses. His task is just bring your soul to God. He knows that you knows what is best for yourself.

With this kind of attitude, only makes one believe that your life is going down a long dark road not knowing what awaits you on the other end. millions of Gods children think they know what best for themselves and they might just be getting along pretty well in life for the time being, but there is a day of reckening coming for all of us when even you will be shown every word, every deed done to another for or against and then Judgement will be served. Like it or not, hide from it, refuse it, deny it, make fun of it, curse it, slander it, do what you will for now but don't say you haven't been warned.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

The notion that we "live in an alien world" I find a bit disturbing. IF that is true,then the devil has been kicking the crap out of God for several years. I was so under the impression that God is all powerful and all knowing. He needs to snap his fingers and get this little crisis in Japan handled.

Come on, YouLiveOnce, we all know better . . . you are, "performing."

Nice that You have your faith.Most of the Bible thumping Christians that I have encountered in my 55 years,have turned out to be the BIGGEST hypocrites. An observation and a fact. When a television evangelist asks for my money,my comment is since when is God short on cash? Just a thought.

YOU SEE ,I KNOW WHERE MY REAL FAITH IS..AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO ANY TYPE OFF CHURCH TO WORSHIP,CHURCH IS EVERY WHERE,GOD IS EVERYWHERE,ITS NOT YOUR PLACE TO JUDGE, ITS GODS,YOU DONT LIKE THIS TOPIC ..MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE,THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE SOMEONE TO PUMP MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE :angry:,I CAN GO ON AND ON,BUT IT WILL JUST MAKE ME MADDER

Jesus has never bothered about your daily businesses. His task is just bring your soul to God. He knows that you knows what is best for yourself.

Yusofsabri, The bible says in John 1:10-13 that all who receives him (Jesus) and believe in his name he give the right to become the children of God. I do not know if you are a parent, but I know I am and I am very concerned with my children's daily business, God being perfect and perfect in love and wisdom, and a perfect father is very interested in his children's lives. All those that have received Jesus and have been born again, know Jesus is very interested in our daily business and he has his infinite power and wisdom available which he gives freely, without measure and without finding fault. Yusofsabri, maybe you should get to know this Jesus who loves you, and wants to help you.

dhill958

• Upvote 1

No its quite evident the Devil has been kicking the crap out of you. Again, why are you on this thread??? oh thats right, immaturity and an insecure complex. Just stating the obvious here. The more you two run your mouths where it dont belong, the more you make yourselves look foolish. When will you learn that????

Edited by 4given2