Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Encouraging Prophecy Shared in Chat

THX IRQ

Praise God!!! I needed to hear that after all of the negative news and all of the "Pumper Guru's" predictions being so much toilet paper (hey, at least the dinar has a dual purpose as toilet paper can't be taken back to the bank for $$'s). Keeping my head up and spirits positive knowing that God's blessings are yes and amen.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I feel that I came into this investment not knowing if anything will ever come from it. Therefore when I hear of others with their rumors, happenings and prophecies I read I take it all in and wonder that maybe just maybe one day that this RV will happen!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

i dont care if you dont believe in prophecy or God, to each his own. everyone has a right to share their own rumors and perspectives based on their beliefs.

[LB] I talked to a friend of mine yesterday that is invested. He went to a youth convention with the teens of our church (and the teens and leaders from many other churches) While there during the worship time, 2 seperate people came up to him and prophesied that his investment was about to come through.

[LB] didn't even know the people- and the two people didn't know each other or hear what the other said

[LB] My friend does not look like someone who would even have investments

[LB] My friend had been feeling discouraged about the whole thing- it sure lifted his spirits!

Thanks for posting THX IRQ...! Appreciate it...! (+1)

RON B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Praise God!!! I needed to hear that after all of the negative news and all of the "Pumper Guru's" predictions being so much toilet paper (hey, at least the dinar has a dual purpose as toilet paper can't be taken back to the bank for $$'s). Keeping my head up and spirits positive knowing that God's blessings are yes and amen.

Maybe not your bank but 5/3 will buy it back at the day's rate of the day you go there. Already comfirmed.

Jesus has never bothered about your daily businesses. His task is just bring your soul to God. He knows that you knows what is best for yourself.

Jesus does care about our daily activities and our actions, because our choices affect our lives and the lives of others. Jesus is my Lord and Savior and I read the Bible, pray and ask for guidance daily. That is my choice! I tried living my way for a while and had many problems! As humans we have a tendancy to be greedy, lustful, prideful, angry, unforgiving etc. and I need help with that. Why do you think the world is in such a mess? It is because we try to live it our way with no assistance from Jesus/God......

I am not an expert so if you have any questions I would refer you to the Bible....

God Bless and have a great day!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

God Bless you thanks for sharing. :)

"Jesus never bothered about your daily businesses. His task is just bring your soul to God. He knows that you knows what is best for yourself."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=6&t=58967#ixzz1GtZT6nlN

He has always cared about me everyday!!!

Puff

• Upvote 5

Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with the"Jesus does not bother with your daily life AND the part where you said we know what's best for ourselves. That is absolutely not true.If it were the truth, ALL would come to know Jesus as savior, and they don't. I do stuff every day that is not the best thing for me.Good thing we all have forgiveness.God says everyman has sinned and gone astray.There is not one good, no not one. But the gift (that we can't earn by doing good) of eternal life is freely given to those who believe in Him, Jesus as their Lord and savior. :)

Edited by Teresa82
  • Upvote 9

Jesus has never bothered about your daily businesses. His task is just bring your soul to God. He knows that you knows what is best for yourself.

They're some amazing people on this board. 1/2 the people know what the rate can and can't be and now what the good lord does and doesn't do. NOBODY but the Master knows. Period. And no, I don't care what you think.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nice that You have your faith.Most of the Bible thumping Christians that I have encountered in my 55 years,have turned out to be the BIGGEST hypocrites. An observation and a fact. When a television evangelist asks for my money,my comment is since when is God short on cash? Just a thought.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

Thank you for this encouraging word. Of course Jesus cares about these things! He knows the hairs on our head, would he not know our financial problems? Amen to the tithing comment! I plan to more than tithe; i want to create an income stream that will bless missionaries and different outreaches to the world so the poor can eat and have clean water. That's why I am looking for this blessing!

• Upvote 4

I have had a little business started over 21 years ago that I run from my home. The Lord gave me the idea and helped guide me how to operate it...small publishing company generating repeat business. I intend to write a book. Not only did the Lord (Jesus, Yeshuah, God the Father through the Holy Spirit) teach me, he also told me why things were done a certain way-- He really knows business! And you cannot separate your relationship with Him from your business--just as you conduct yourself righteously in life, you cannot compromise in your business... And operate under the golden rule. I intend to teach others how to do what I do, especially moms that want to work from home while raising their kids. And guess what? I was a single-divorced Mom of 3 kids, abused by a drug addicted man, and The Lord guided me out of that oppression. I like to call him Yeshua, it just got retranslates to Jesus down thru the years. The messianic Jews call Him Yeshua.

• Upvote 5

Nice that You have your faith.Most of the Bible thumping Christians that I have encountered in my 55 years,have turned out to be the BIGGEST hypocrites. An observation and a fact. When a television evangelist asks for my money,my comment is since when is God short on cash? Just a thought.

Sorry these people put such a bad taste in your mouth, But we are all human and make mistakes. We all sin! The only one who was sinless was Jesus. You have the freedom of choice given to you by God. You can choose not to listen to those people, but i would encourage you to read the bible just so you can keep in touch with God. As far as the money, the churches need it to help others and run the church.

I always felt like I could do nothing right so I quit going to church and backed away from God for a while and boy did I make some mistakes. It was a bumpy ride. I try not to let the people you are talking about bother me anymore and switch churches if need be, but I refuse to let Satan get the upper hand anymore.

God Bless and take care of yourself!

PS. I make mistakes every day, but I have the comfort of know I am saved by Jesus!

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with the"Jesus does not bother with your daily life AND the part where you said we know what's best for ourselves. That is absolutely not true.If it were the truth, ALL would come to know Jesus as savior, and they don't. I do stuff every day that is not the best thing for me.Good thing we all have forgiveness.God says everyman has sinned and gone astray.There is not one good, no not one. But the gift (that we can't earn by doing good) of eternal life is freely given to those who believe in Him, Jesus as their Lord and savior. :)

So its ok to not do things that are best for you since you know you will be forgiven? That seems like you missed the point as so many "Christians" I see these days. I am a Christian and a life long attendee of church and one thing I have noticed in the couple of churches I have attended, is the most vocal "Christians" on Sunday are not so during the week. The car saleman that does everything he can to screw someone on a car deal, the clerk that skims money from the till, the elelctrician that puts company parts i nhis lunch box each day so he can run a side business, etc. I think if I am iunderstanding this correctly, Jesus wants you to stop the bad behavior, not excuse it becasue you are forgiven.