Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God give every one of us the " POWER OF CHOICE" the power to decide for ourselves as to what we shall become. WE are not forced to do anything. What a wonderful thing this gift is but the power of choice has always and will always bring with it consequences for our actions. The self substained power to choose will either set us free or bring us heartache, bring us piece or condemn. You can't go thru your daily lives without choosing. Now you might think this is complex but it is not, does it take thought yes. Living outside of Gods wishes for our lives is only walking down a dark street of destruction. Jesus said " BEHOLD I STAND AT THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART AND KNOCK AND ANY MAN HEARTH ME AND LET ME IN, I WILL COME IN AND SHARE WITH HIM. He also said i will only stand there and knock for so long and if your choice is to keep the door closed he will turn away and leave you unto yourself and whatever happens, happens. If you push him out of your life, then he will not acknowledge you before his father. These are scary thoughts my friend. Some people are under the impression that God will cramp your style, He will only change it with his blessings and with it comes the happiness, and piece of mind that passes all understanding. He will instill patience, kindness, compassion, and the realization that there is more to life than what you see before you. God is full of blessings that he is waiting to give each one if they will only come to know him personally. He will not forsake you in times of trouble, he will lift you up as a testimony to his compassion for his people. God is good, we can't out give him, he wants nothing from us but love and respect. On the flipside of this POWER OF CHOICE, if you choice to go thru life without God on your side then your destiny is sealed. You can't serve two masters, you cannot serve God on Sunday and live for yourself the other six days. For those who haven't put much thinking into eternity, i would seek out what Gods plans are for you. Change for the good or stay with the bad habits, this is the power of choice. Why don't you give him a chance you just might find something you've been missing, his ear is listening 24/7.rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This is not a church.. Can we just have dinar talk. This is an investment not a gift. Ha... I like god too. I am jewish but their is a time and a place for everything. This is not a church, but if that is what you what they are easy to find. So why do you want to push your ways off on others. you thing that your way is the right and only wat and that every one should give up they wat and just go with you.. NO.. We had the first bible and it is the only true one. If you have ever seen a movie that you really liked? and then they came out with part two.... It is never as good as the first one...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

This is not a church.. Can we just have dinar talk. This is an investment not a gift. Ha... I like god too. I am jewish but their is a time and a place for everything. This is not a church, but if that is what you what they are easy to find. So why do you want to push your ways off on others. you thing that your way is the right and only wat and that every one should give up they wat and just go with you.. NO.. We had the first bible and it is the only true one. If you have ever seen a movie that you really liked? and then they came out with part two.... It is never as good as the first one...

Sorry Matt if the word of God offends you but i take issue with your statement that this is not a gift. Everything that happens is because of God, like it or not this is his world and everything in belongs to him, the very breath you take is because of our lord. and you being jewish has nothing to do with what i posted. You stated you like GOD to but it sounds like you want to place him in church and leave him there until you have need for him and it don't work that way. Like him, love him your choice.....I am not about pushing my ways off on anyone but i am not ashamed of Jesus Christ and what he stands for and it is every christian's duty to spread the word of his goodness to all who will listen. As for the Dinar investment we are all being blessed with this event if and when it happens. Don't be offended i'm sure he will explain it's true meaning

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Sorry Matt if the word of God offends you but i take issue with your statement that this is not a gift. Everything that happens is because of God, like it or not this is his world and everything in belongs to him, the very breath you take is because of our lord. and you being jewish has nothing to do with what i posted. You stated you like GOD to but it sounds like you want to place him in church and leave him there until you have need for him and it don't work that way. Like him, love him your choice.....I am not about pushing my ways off on anyone but i am not ashamed of Jesus Christ and what he stands for and it is every christian's duty to spread the word of his goodness to all who will listen. As for the Dinar investment we are all being blessed with this event if and when it happens. Don't be offended i'm sure he will explain it's true meaning

So I guess all the life loss in Japan was thanks to God. I would imagine all those fallen soldiers who not have children growing up without a father is thanks to God as well. I mean after all, you said "Everything happens because of God". Unless the rational of God is speculation, I would assume he has nothing to do with this investment. If I remember correctly, it was a law passed a ways back that allowed the purchase of dinar. I am not trying to knock your religion, or religion in any means and if you wish to believe everything on this earth is created by God, then that is your choice, but as someone else mentioned, this is not church. You go to church every Sunday to worship and say prayer. That is why they built all these churches. This forum is a discussion around the investment of the dinar, not a forum of worship or bestowing ones beliefs. There is a time to speak of religion and do not see that this forum is for that. I do believe Adam has an alternate forum for religion based posts and such.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I think we need to respect everyone's beliefs here, and the only to effectively do so is keep our religions and beliefs to ourselves. This site is about the dinar investment. and we should all strive to keep it that way.

• Upvote 6

I think we need to respect everyone's beliefs here, and the only to effectively do so is keep our religions and beliefs to ourselves. This site is about the dinar investment. and we should all strive to keep it that way.

[/

I disagree with you two, if you don’t wish to read about God or Jesus, all you have to do is pass on by buddy! It is your duty, if you are a Christian, to speek the word to the ones that will listen. Y'all must not be, but there is still time for you. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So I guess all the life loss in Japan was thanks to God. I would imagine all those fallen soldiers who not have children growing up without a father is thanks to God as well. I mean after all, you said "Everything happens because of God". Unless the rational of God is speculation, I would assume he has nothing to do with this investment. If I remember correctly, it was a law passed a ways back that allowed the purchase of dinar. I am not trying to knock your religion, or religion in any means and if you wish to believe everything on this earth is created by God, then that is your choice, but as someone else mentioned, this is not church. You go to church every Sunday to worship and say prayer. That is why they built all these churches. This forum is a discussion around the investment of the dinar, not a forum of worship or bestowing ones beliefs. There is a time to speak of religion and do not see that this forum is for that. I do believe Adam has an alternate forum for religion based posts and such.

It rains on the just and the unjust alike and i respect your opinion even if it is different. I just hope that you will broaden your thinking in the future. We don't always know why the events take place as they do but i do know that God loves all and wishes no one to leave this life without salvation.

• Upvote 1

RV or No RV, A place to post about God or NOT! If their are any question about this RV is a gift of God and this RV being a BLESSING from God to us, Then I would hope for the sake of the Iraq people that God could move it along a little quicker to help the people of Iraq to make their life a little less painful and a little more plentiful with food, water and such.

RV or No RV, A place to post about God or NOT! If their are any question about this RV is a gift of God and this RV being a BLESSING from God to us, Then I would hope for the sake of the Iraq people that God could move it along a little quicker to help the people of Iraq to make their life a little less painful and a little more plentiful with food, water and such.

I can't agree with you more. It is man that is putting the wrench into the settlement of suffering because they can't see to work together. The element of suffering does not fit into a political arena until some kind of recognition prevails. The people will revolt in time and take back whats theirs. A suffering man must come before a well one.

• Upvote 1

God give every one of us the " POWER OF CHOICE" the power to decide for ourselves as to what we shall become. WE are not forced to do anything. What a wonderful thing this gift is but the power of choice has always and will always bring with it consequences for our actions. The self substained power to choose will either set us free or bring us heartache, bring us piece or condemn. You can't go thru your daily lives without choosing. Now you might think this is complex but it is not, does it take thought yes. Living outside of Gods wishes for our lives is only walking down a dark street of destruction. Jesus said " BEHOLD I STAND AT THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART AND KNOCK AND ANY MAN HEARTH ME AND LET ME IN, I WILL COME IN AND SHARE WITH HIM. He also said i will only stand there and knock for so long and if your choice is to keep the door closed he will turn away and leave you unto yourself and whatever happens, happens. If you push him out of your life, then he will not acknowledge you before his father. These are scary thoughts my friend. Some people are under the impression that God will cramp your style, He will only change it with his blessings and with it comes the happiness, and piece of mind that passes all understanding. He will instill patience, kindness, compassion, and the realization that there is more to life than what you see before you. God is full of blessings that he is waiting to give each one if they will only come to know him personally. He will not forsake you in times of trouble, he will lift you up as a testimony to his compassion for his people. God is good, we can't out give him, he wants nothing from us but love and respect. On the flipside of this POWER OF CHOICE, if you choice to go thru life without God on your side then your destiny is sealed. You can't serve two masters, you cannot serve God on Sunday and live for yourself the other six days. For those who haven't put much thinking into eternity, i would seek out what Gods plans are for you. Change for the good or stay with the bad habits, this is the power of choice. Why don't you give him a chance you just might find something you've been missing, his ear is listening 24/7.rolleyes.gif

Awesome, Heavy Duty and Amen!!!

Thanks HD!

Matt, you had a choice to go to the next post when you say the word God in HD's post!

No one forced you to read it!

There is a time and a place for everything, and when we have our priorities in life in order, life is simple!

God

Family

Church

State

Our true purpose in life, IMHO, is to share the Good news!

Share God's love for us!

Share that love with others!

Thanks you for your time!

God Bless

• Upvote 1

All this bickering about religion, God and who's right and who's wrong.

All I really hope is that no one is using their higher power as Santa Claus, I have in the past and it doesn't work.

There is an old adage that might temper all of this.

"To those who DON'T believe no explanation is possible."

"To those who DO believe no explanation is necessary."

I know sounds to simplistic but there is a lot of wisdom behind this little passage.

• Upvote 1

All this bickering about religion, God and who's right and who's wrong.

All I really hope is that no one is using their higher power as Santa Claus, I have in the past and it doesn't work.

There is an old adage that might temper all of this.

"To those who DON'T believe no explanation is possible."

"To those who DO believe no explanation is necessary."

I know sounds to simplistic but there is a lot of wisdom behind this little passage.

EXACTLY

Don't believe= NO UNDERSTANDING

Believe= NOT NECESSARY TO DEBATE

AMEN, I'M A BELIEVER

+1 HEAVYDUTY

Edited by mzmichele
  • Upvote 1

Exactly. I have recently been made aware of the rules of this forum. This whole bible thing is not allowed. Bible talk offends me and since we don't offend people here now that I'm aware of it I won't be posting controversial stuff here either.

• Upvote 1

Matt.

The post was about the power of choice. The first word in the post is "God". You had the choice to move on and read something else.

• Upvote 1

Then dont read them. Simple. Use the brain that YOUR evolution gave you. I will use the one God gave me. Common sense for my brain would be to stay out of the threads I hate. Why doesnt your brain tell you that???? Whoops, looks like evolution must have messed up a little if they forgot your common sense.

1. If it hurts, stop doing it.

2. If you dont like it, why cant you stay away?

3. Im not here to persuade you, believe what you want to believe. I wont bash you for believing what you want.

4. Dont read posts you hate, better yet why respond?

5. Dont read posts you hate, better yet why respond?

6. Again, cant figure out why some of you have so much anger towards are beliefs, yet you cant stay away? HHHMMMMM???

7. Start your own thread, we wont post on it or bash you on your beliefs. Thats the difference. We share with our brothers and sisters helping them. You post to ridicule and make fun. For what???? I can reassure you, you wont change one persons opinion except the oponion they have of you.

8. Dont read and respond to posts you hate. If you disagree, fine, we all disagree to some extent. But RATIONAL adults, (as you say), should be able to do it without ridicule.

9. Who is forcing you to believe our faith??????????? No one!!!!!!

So I will assume you are rational, cause God gave you that ability. Now use it and try to have some decency.

Oh and by the way, Thank you for blessing me!!!

Edited by 4given2