Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat room with Adam

shunshine

First I would like to say thank you, Adam.

I know you tried to get the message out about what you were doing.

But seems to me, they really didn't care. Was just concerned about themselves.

Thanks for trying,But I think they left they hearts in the fridge, with their beer. Sorry

was just unbelievable that grown folks could be that way. Hope that when they all get rich, they pay it forward,

Hey maybe Japan could use some help.

Any way thank you for your effort.

• Upvote 2

I forced myself to stay awake so I could participate in the chat....(it's now nearly 3am here ) but half way through it suddenly felt like I was caught up in a herd of stampeding elephants. I was exhausted trying to keep up with the bombardement. ...........I hope Adam achieved what he wanted tonight as I am completely none the wiser :unsure:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

LOCKED OUT AGAIN!! Well. I guess I am glad I could not get in again tonight. From the sounds of things I didn't miss much, although I do hope someone publishes it for us who could not connect. Can anyone tell me how to get rid the the "active X 404" block that keeps me out? I have tried everything I know, which isn't alot...Thanks Adam for all your hard work.

Well, I tried for an hour to get on. Windows wouldn't let me download anything so I tried Firefox and downloaded the Java plug-ins but never got past the window with the arrow, "click here for plug-in". I seemed to go in a loop since I kept installing the Java download but then nothing ever came up or on or whatever was supposed to have happened. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Once the Java plug-ins are installed, don't you click on the Chatroom at the top? Shouldn't that then take you into the Chat Room? Anyway, I did try to make it and if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong or need to do to get into the Chatroom, I'd appreciate your telling me! Thanks.

I'm not very good on computer know how either, my security system would not allow me to get in and I cannot take the security off my computer for business reasons. I will try this week to get a freid to help me to be able to log into the chat room. Sorry Adam, I tried. It was a wonderfull thing you did. Bob

i was not in the chat, did he have any news about goi/budget/hcl/ch7? or was it just about him donating to japan?

No.....it was just about Japan and VIP giveaways...or at least I think that's the case...it was actually very difficult to keep abreast of things as people were bombarding the screen with comments and questions. I believe he is doing another chat tonight.......or did I dream that one????

• Downvote 1

For those having problems getting into chat, go to the tech. section and read the post of various problems. Your problem and fix is probably posted. I have had problems in the past and found fixes in this forum. Good Luck. Terry :huh::huh:

• Upvote 2

I forced myself to stay awake so I could participate in the chat....(it's now nearly 3am here ) but half way through it suddenly felt like I was caught up in a herd of stampeding elephants. I was exhausted trying to keep up with the bombardement. ...........I hope Adam achieved what he wanted tonight as I am completely none the wiser :unsure:

I agree with you completely.

I realize that the chat last night was chaotic...at best. But that in itself says something. Adam, the forum wants to hear from you....we're tired of all these outlandish predictions from the supposed gurus that are always wrong. We look at you as having a level head and we want your imput.....obviously we don't hear enough from you.

We would rather hear you say everyday that the RV is NOT hapapening tomorrow as current rumor has it, than not hear your comments at all. I get it when you say that you don't post a lot because there is not a lot of new info to post and you don't want to post garbage. But most people do not take your silence as meaning nothing is happening....we are bombarded constantly with rumor of impending RV and I for one would like to hear you chime in with the occasional "not gunna happen or that's not true" once in a while.

JMO B)

• Upvote 2