Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I will pay off a couple of bills, purchase a new/used vehicle, and get my pilots license. Depending on the RV rate, I will go from there. I don't need much, house is paid for, kids are out of college and married. I hope that it RV's at a rate that will allow me to make some investments that can be beneficial to someone after I am gone. If not, I am gonna enjoy it while it lasts!

Well, I have a list of "good works" ... donations and stuff like that. And the individuals I want to help have already been given dinar so they will have it when it RVs and can do what they will with it, whether it is a large amount or not so large amount. but in either case it will help.

For myself, I am not sure. I know I will move, too many memories here. But I am feeling old and feeble and crochity and don't expect to have a long time to spend money so ... I think I will have to do something for myself that is drastic, decisive, something I have never done before. I think I will go to a liquor store, buy every pretty bottle in the place, and go home to learn how to drink. I have always wanted to be able to have wine with dinner or accept the offer of a brew. But I don't like the taste and don't understand how anyone could. So, I'll have to put a little effort into it, but before I kick this bucket I am going to learn to take a drink. And of course, secondary to that I'll have a great collection of pretty bottles. hahahahaha ... hey, I am not laughing at the goal, I am very serious. If my husband were still here he would be laughing his butt off. For thirty-four years it was our private joke that he married a designated driver. Part of what made that funny was that Neil was not much of a drinker to start with ... two glasses of wine with dinner out and maybe two beers with the guys on a hot day working on an old 57 chevy. But about year three of our marriage he was out being a DJ for a wedding and everyone kept sending him drinks and he kept drinking them. That night in a blinding snow storm he decided on the drive home that he could fly ... in the 69 Dodge Coronet and by damn he almost did! He was a pilot by the way, for real. So, when he "landed" nose first in a snowfilled ditch and had to be towed back to the runway ... :huh: ... he gave up drinking altogether. Anyway, I figure it is time to learn to drink. I would like to learn to smoke pot but having asthma I cannot smoke anything. Hey, wait a minute ... brownies ... after the RV I could do some investigative work and ... well ... enough said.

thanks for the topic, it got me thinking ... hahahahaha

smee2

:twothumbs:

Pay off any bills, Move to a house on the water with a boat dock and a view of Tampa bay, buy a boat, a couple of jet skies, buy my son whatever the heck he wants (spoil him he deserves it he's a great kid), hang with all my good friends at my place and theirs.

And then after that, take a very long "1-YEAR VACATION", I NEED IT BAD.

Gonna start it out by going to Bora Bora, the most beautiful Island on the planet.

Then after that, buy me an "RV" (Recreational Vehicle that is) and tour my own homeland for a while,

This is a very beautiful country we live in that we sometimes take for granted.

Get My Pilot's license

Worked hard my whole life and I just wanna chill a little before I start working with my new found fortune. :)B);):tiphat::twothumbs:

Edited by Short Circuit

After my tithes and paying off the rest of my bills, I plan on buying a resort that I have been looking at in the Philippines. Plus, I know a boat salesman that is having a hard time right now I might just have to help him out a little by getting me a new boat.