Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My wife and I were talking last night about what we are going to do after the RV. I asked her what she meant by that. She stated that she wanted to know what we were going to do with the money. If this RV's at a dime, we will still have millions. I told her that if I tell her she better not laugh at me.

At our church {FUMC in Uvalde} there is a pole by the alter that has a goal to meet the loan for the church renovations. It is currently at $168,000. I told her I am going to wipe the pole clean. I did an Emmaus walk last year and it was worth 10 times that amount. I then told her that when we go to Lowe's or Home Depot in San Antonio, the first person I see in uniform gets $10,000 cash in their hand. No questions. I will do that a few times. After that, we will buy land in Kerrville to live on. I am looking for any other suggestions.

So, what would you guys do??

For me ive made a promise to return an amount to the church too. but in addition i saw a poor church with a very bad steeple about ready to fall from the structure in the country and have a new one in its place.. i was in first gulf war and survived but went over as a contractor after the second and bought my dinar and actually was one of the first in line to get the new bills.so i brought mine home with me. i got something else to help with the rv too. but i dint get enough to make it at 10 cent. It doesnt matter to me . ive got plans to retire first. after retiring form the military i tried but never found a decent paying job and have to work for near dirt , but that is ok too. oh well this is my only post . ive been waiting for what?, 7 plus years :-) that is ok too. i go to the job and come home to read the funny papers here and watch the circus. :lol:

Never EVER read another post from Okie! :lol: just to start.

LMAO!! That ain't no lie! I will never invest in a foreign currency AGAIN IN THE ME! At the very mention of the word Dinar it will kinda like those on command deals, I will just projectile vomit at the drop of the word. Onto more serious items I will buy that American dream home I've always wanted in the mountains of Pigeon Forge TN. When those couple of items are done then I will take me a long nap!!! Peace.

My wife and I were talking last night about what we are going to do after the RV. I asked her what she meant by that. She stated that she wanted to know what we were going to do with the money. If this RV's at a dime, we will still have millions. I told her that if I tell her she better not laugh at me.

At our church {FUMC in Uvalde} there is a pole by the alter that has a goal to meet the loan for the church renovations. It is currently at $168,000. I told her I am going to wipe the pole clean. I did an Emmaus walk last year and it was worth 10 times that amount. I then told her that when we go to Lowe's or Home Depot in San Antonio, the first person I see in uniform gets $10,000 cash in their hand. No questions. I will do that a few times. After that, we will buy land in Kerrville to live on. I am looking for any other suggestions.

So, what would you guys do??

Get a Job at Lowes in your city

Edited by Dinars2blow
  • Upvote 2

So, what would you guys do??I would use the kiss formula, do what i feel I can after it happens if it happens. I definitely would not make hypocritical promises in puplic that I might, but probably won't keep.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hey Shinnidan, keep your head up. It's gonna happen. Not as quick as we all would like but should be worth the wait. I too will not go overboard, lived a poor boy's life most of the time, often paycheck to paycheck, tryin to save a little here and there. Kinda enjoy living the simple life, don't need a mansion and mercedes and black ties. Give me a bass boat and new pickup and NO bills-priceless B)

Well, I have a list of "good works" ... donations and stuff like that. And the individuals I want to help have already been given dinar so they will have it when it RVs and can do what they will with it, whether it is a large amount or not so large amount. but in either case it will help.

For myself, I am not sure. I know I will move, too many memories here. But I am feeling old and feeble and crochity and don't expect to have a long time to spend money so ... I think I will have to do something for myself that is drastic, decisive, something I have never done before. I think I will go to a liquor store, buy every pretty bottle in the place, and go home to learn how to drink. I have always wanted to be able to have wine with dinner or accept the offer of a brew. But I don't like the taste and don't understand how anyone could. So, I'll have to put a little effort into it, but before I kick this bucket I am going to learn to take a drink. And of course, secondary to that I'll have a great collection of pretty bottles. hahahahaha ... hey, I am not laughing at the goal, I am very serious. If my husband were still here he would be laughing his butt off. For thirty-four years it was our private joke that he married a designated driver. Part of what made that funny was that Neil was not much of a drinker to start with ... two glasses of wine with dinner out and maybe two beers with the guys on a hot day working on an old 57 chevy. But about year three of our marriage he was out being a DJ for a wedding and everyone kept sending him drinks and he kept drinking them. That night in a blinding snow storm he decided on the drive home that he could fly ... in the 69 Dodge Coronet and by damn he almost did! He was a pilot by the way, for real. So, when he "landed" nose first in a snowfilled ditch and had to be towed back to the runway ... :huh: ... he gave up drinking altogether. Anyway, I figure it is time to learn to drink. I would like to learn to smoke pot but having asthma I cannot smoke anything. Hey, wait a minute ... brownies ... after the RV I could do some investigative work and ... well ... enough said.

thanks for the topic, it got me thinking ... hahahahaha

smee2

Hey Shinnidan, keep your head up. It's gonna happen. Not as quick as we all would like but should be worth the wait. I too will not go overboard, lived a poor boy's life most of the time, often paycheck to paycheck, tryin to save a little here and there. Kinda enjoy living the simple life, don't need a mansion and mercedes and black ties. Give me a bass boat and new pickup and NO bills-priceless B)

:huh: *looks up....steps in a hole in the ground...* awww...thanks, txk9popo for telling me to keep me head up... :lol: thats cute, tho, a bass boot, huh? heheheh :lol: i just need a new car...NEED...mind you. some thing that will help me to get from a to b. the rest i'll have to see wots left over. hehe :)

Pay off not so fortunate younger family homes then charge them at least half of their previous payments direct deposited into a account for college fund for their children. Then I want to help out some Native Americans!! Build them a church, home and help make their grounds what it should be that they cant afford to do. I want to take my WHOLE family on a cruise of a lifetime. Then I want to find a few underprivileged children in the area and make their dreams come to reality. I also want to make our local 4-H club the best that they can be with supplying them with everything they need to help our 4-H children accomplish their 4-H dreams. Possibly buy land and make it a 4-H ranch (501-c) with horses for the children who can not afford to buy and care for a horse on their own. Make the ranch a place were these children can come spend the weekend or the summer and work and play and live their dreams to the fullest!!

4-H is an outstanding program. I like your idea.

Thank You!! I figured if the RV happens and we get a little money then we can buy out the two people on either side of me and make it a 100 acre 4-H ranch, with ALL the animals that the children use in 4H for the children who other wise would NOT be able to do 4-H at all. I also will have room for the children that can afford the animals and 4-H so they can come and go also! So come on RV !!

I'm fairly young, under 30. I have a great job that I love and pays pretty good with a LOT of vacation (6 weeks this year). I like my boss and my coworkers and the benefits are amazing.

That being said, I don't know what I would do. I think I would get bored not working, but if I could not work on a tropical island paradise then who knows. Maybe a vacation home in Nicaragua or Margarita Island, open my own bar. Who knows. I know the girlfriend will be quitting as soon as it RVs (as long as it is at a decent rate).

All I know is that I am sick of winter and never want to see another snowflake in my life.