Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IN GOD WE TRUST-

vern

Yup it has happened to you all and to us here in Canada. We have been lied to. WHY should we believe in the system? We shouldnt. If your hand is on it believe it. That way you know what you have. In GOD I trust ----all others pay cash--- I dont use this term lightly-I know it may sound funny but i guess i,m on alert----Blessings Vern
  • Upvote 3

Yes sir Vern. That is where I am involved. There is a class action suit against the federal reserve.

In short, those involved with credit longer and those that have been involved with this battle the

longest will reap the most benefit or return of what has been stolen from us.

Very good breakdown on the video link. The best part the realization of winning and reaping a substantial

windfall from this battle is very near for us. Which brings me back to a post I have made here on another

thread. The federal reserve has been called out on there crimes against the average American. The day

of there mafia grip is over.

If anyone expects to have the federal reserve backing on this scheme is in for a big shock. In fact they will

do everything in there power to screw you. They have enough troubles already. The worst thing is what they

have done to us with the debt left behind. The real trigger will be the further devaluation of the usd and massive

inflation in our country.

It's just around the corner.

The FED is run by the Rothchild,Rockefellerand others i believe altho it was Rothchild who started it. The Rothchild himself has stated that --my sons can stop and start warss. I find it crazy that 1 family can control wars and money and darn near the who;le earth. Getting called out is one thing but to serve them and get them on a stand and throw them in jail for fraud is going to be hard. HOWEVER there 1 good piece of news about it all---No-matter how powerful anyone can be or get-They all die like you and i will and all will have to answer to GOD ffor what has happened. That in itself should sooth us. Our banking system went bust when our country went to a Chartered Banking system. Just as bad as yours --just under a different guise... That makes me laugh because if something doesnt work in 1 country well here try this - it works in Canada... :lol::lol: Besides you have to know where to find the bill of rights for the fed as well are a charter. The Rothchilds have other countries that they file in. So when you bring a case against the fed or Irs you wont get anywhere because it doesnt pertain to anything here. You have to sue them in that countryand show how it works here and then have an international court bring it here. Right like that is going to work... This is what i have learned. I f i am wrong please show me where i am because i want to know more on this because it intreges me as to how they can get away with this... Stop and smell a rose on a corner and see what happens to you. Steal the food out of a mouth from a different country and your a good guy.... Smells fishy doesnt it :lol: -Vern

Hilarious! I got voted down because I asked where does one learn about God! "christians" sure are something...Most vile people on Earth. Always wanting the big sky daddy to destroy other people. THEY are the terrorists today.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Hilarious! I got voted down because I asked where does one learn about God! "christians" sure are something...Most vile people on Earth. Always wanting the big sky daddy to destroy other people. THEY are the terrorists today.

Bane, I am a Christian, and I can assure you that I am not "Vile". I agree with you tho that most church people are vile. That is a terrible thing and it makes me upset to hear you talk like that. Not because of what you said, but the fact that you do have a valid point. Notice I said "Church" people. Most people think they are christians because they go to church, or they tithe, or they do good deeds, etc. etc. however, they never change themselves and die to their selfish nature. This does not make them christians. They may say they are, but the true test is their character and whether or not they have an attitude to live like christ and not for themselves. Not that I dont mess up, but I strive to live humble and following how Jesus modeled it, not how the "church' tells me too. I would love to say more, but I dont want to start an arguement, your right tho, most of the people in my life who have stabbed me in the back where "church" people. NOT christians!! A christian is not something we tell people we are, others should KNOW it by how we live. (Also, what better place for a vile person to be is in church, for they are the very ones who need God.)

SO Bane, I hopefully have been one of the christians you have met, (well, kinda met) that doesnt fit your "Vile" description.

• Upvote 3

Yes sir Vern. That is where I am involved. There is a class action suit against the federal reserve.

In short, those involved with credit longer and those that have been involved with this battle the

longest will reap the most benefit or return of what has been stolen from us.

Very good breakdown on the video link. The best part the realization of winning and reaping a substantial

windfall from this battle is very near for us. Which brings me back to a post I have made here on another

thread. The federal reserve has been called out on there crimes against the average American. The day

of there mafia grip is over.

If anyone expects to have the federal reserve backing on this scheme is in for a big shock. In fact they will

do everything in there power to screw you. They have enough troubles already. The worst thing is what they

have done to us with the debt left behind. The real trigger will be the further devaluation of the usd and massive

inflation in our country.

It's just around the corner.

Are you trying to be funny - do you really think any suit against the federal reserve is going to go anywhere. Kennedy tried to get rid of it way back and we seen what happened to him. There is too much money involved, whacked politics and all out greed for anything to fly against the Federal Reserve.

Tried to even you out - I guess some people have one track reading skills.

The FED is run by the Rothchild,Rockefellerand others i believe altho it was Rothchild who started it. The Rothchild himself has stated that --my sons can stop and start warss. I find it crazy that 1 family can control wars and money and darn near the who;le earth. Getting called out is one thing but to serve them and get them on a stand and throw them in jail for fraud is going to be hard. HOWEVER there 1 good piece of news about it all---No-matter how powerful anyone can be or get-They all die like you and i will and all will have to answer to GOD ffor what has happened. That in itself should sooth us. Our banking system went bust when our country went to a Chartered Banking system. Just as bad as yours --just under a different guise... That makes me laugh because if something doesnt work in 1 country well here try this - it works in Canada... :lol::lol: Besides you have to know where to find the bill of rights for the fed as well are a charter. The Rothchilds have other countries that they file in. So when you bring a case against the fed or Irs you wont get anywhere because it doesnt pertain to anything here. You have to sue them in that countryand show how it works here and then have an international court bring it here. Right like that is going to work... This is what i have learned. I f i am wrong please show me where i am because i want to know more on this because it intreges me as to how they can get away with this... Stop and smell a rose on a corner and see what happens to you. Steal the food out of a mouth from a different country and your a good guy.... Smells fishy doesnt it :lol: -Vern

When you have as much money as the Rothchild's, you can pretty much do what you want and buy who you want. Is this how you believe the world to work; everyone who is guilty answers to God? Do you think all those innocent people in Japan were helped by God? It is so easy to see religion as one sided. You look at all the wrong people do and assume they will have to answer to God, then all the innocent you find some excuse as to why they were punished as well. Do you think serial killers and child molesters answer to God as well. How about the families of those children - did God tell them they will be ok. The world is f**ked up; face it, no matter how much you pray to your God, how many of your prayers have been answered. And out of curiosity, people have said they will pray for the people of Japan - exactly what will that solve after the fact?

Edited by KramerDinar

Kramer, ALL my prayers have been answered, Thats all I will say to that. Everyone blames God when bad things happen, everyone always has to blame someone. Do you also thank God when good things happen? He seems to be the scapegoat for all the blame, but why no credit when good things happen? Just a thought, I really dont want to get into an arguement with you. But I can tell you this, I am EXTREMELY glad that child molesters, rapist, serial killers, etc., have to answer to God. Dont you????

• Upvote 1

And where does one learn about God from?

The bible start reading in St John, he will tell you what you need to know then keep on reading...

God bless

Puff

Maybe it wasn't a Christian, I am a Christian and I gave you a plus and when back and some others gave you a plus, some people are not nice and don't care they are not true believers. You will know them by their LOVE.

Puff

Edited by puff26
  • Upvote 1

Kramer, ALL my prayers have been answered, Thats all I will say to that. Everyone blames God when bad things happen, everyone always has to blame someone. Do you also thank God when good things happen? He seems to be the scapegoat for all the blame, but why no credit when good things happen? Just a thought, I really dont want to get into an arguement with you. But I can tell you this, I am EXTREMELY glad that child molesters, rapist, serial killers, etc., have to answer to God. Dont you????

I have no belief in God, so I do not thank him nor blame him. I believe everything I have is from hard work and sacrifices I have made to get it, not because God helped me get it. And do I think the rapists, serial killers, etc answer to God; no. That is why they rot in prison with our tax dollars paying for them. I believe there are good people and there are bad people. At some point everyone was good, but things in their life changed them. You believe in God, that is you choice. I believe in free-will, that is my choice.

Kramer, I respect your position. I also am glad you respect mine. I dont agree with you, and you dont agree with me, that is obvious. One last comment and I will let this die, what about the rapists, molesters, etc., that dont get caught?? I personally know there is a God, and he cares and loves me deeply, I can prove there is a God. But I cannot convince you of it. I am but a mere man. I thank you for not getting vicious while stating your position. There is another thread going on about scripture and quite frankly it makes me sick. I cannot even comment on that one.

All the best to you my friend!!!

• Upvote 1

Bane you're a nut. You just sit around and wait for someone to bring God up so you can start something and you know it. I'm a Christian and have been for over 30 years. I have my belief and you have yours, period. So why don't you just leave it at that and focus on this investment. And NO I don't believe Christians walk around with a halo over their heads walking on water, so yea, I called you a nut. I couldn't lie! Ha Ha :)

• Upvote 1

I have no belief in God, so I do not thank him nor blame him. I believe everything I have is from hard work and sacrifices I have made to get it, not because God helped me get it. And do I think the rapists, serial killers, etc answer to God; no. That is why they rot in prison with our tax dollars paying for them. I believe there are good people and there are bad people. At some point everyone was good, but things in their life changed them. You believe in God, that is you choice. I believe in free-will, that is my choice.

I believe GOD gave us free will. You choose to use it not to believe.

Bane I learned about GOD in Sunday school, then reading the Bible. But it wasn't until I was older that I truly got to KNOW GOD. Now I have a best friend who is always with me. Who I talk to during the day and who teaches me about the deeper things of HIS Word. The closer I have gotten to HIM the more I love HIM and realize how awesome HE really is. I wish I could impart to you even for a moment the incredible relationship we share. The laughs we share. Our intimacy. It would change your whole life.

I truly pray for all those on here that don't know HIM. That HE will reveal HIMSELF to all of you in an incredible way. Love Keylime.

• Upvote 1

God is all about free will. You make your choices and live with them. If it wasn't for free will we would all be robots. It would be the perfect life. Taking the leap of faith is what it's all about. I truly wish you much happiness. Now "Let There Be RV!" Oops, Sorry

Edited by JuryPicker
  • Upvote 1

I have to ask.....Where do you believe your rights come from? Please dont say the government because you will be completely wrong.

• Upvote 1

Bane

I gave u a +1 because ur question was sincere sorry about the -1. biggrin.gif