Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel from a General in U.S.

jlymonstone

Don't shoot the messenger, but my contact at the IMF told him that his contact at the pentagon said that he has been receiving some "boots-on-the-ground" intel from a general. My team and i have been working around the clock to try and confirm if this intel is factual or just rumor. I do not want to spread some random heresay as fact, but here it is. It seems that our 3rd party pentagon contact intercepted some sort of coded message from his attache' in the green zone who provided this crypted message to this un-named general. The message reads as follows: BOOTS ON THE GROUND, BOOTS ON THE GROUND, LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YA BOOTS ON THE GROUND. HAT TURNED SIDEWAYS, GOLD IN YA MOUTH, WALKING DOWN TOWN WITH YA BOOTS ON THE GROUND. BOOTS ON THE GROUND, BOOTS ON THE GROUND. . . . and the message just seems to repeat itself from that point.

Now our team of highly skilled code-breakers has been working on this since Monday at 2 am when our contact intercepted the message. We have confirmed that the "gold-in-ya-mouth" refers to the wealth that we all will receive as a result of the impending RV. "Walking down town has something to do with . . . . . . . . . . . . . WAIT A MINUTE . . . . *ALERT*ALERT*ALERT . . . . This just in, it has been confirmed that the un-named general has been identified as GENERAL LARRY PLATT FROM AMERICAN IDOL and it was supposed to have read "PANTS ON THE GROUND". We do apologize for this unsubstantiated intel, but our team will continue to work tirelessly to bring our followers the latest in super-secret, highly classified counter-espionage kinda stuff.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 81

Don't shoot the messenger, but my contact at the IMF told him that his contact at the pentagon said that he has been receiving some "boots-on-the-ground" intel from a general. My team and i have been working around the clock to try and confirm if this intel is factual or just rumor. I do not want to spread some random heresay as fact, but here it is. It seems that our 3rd party pentagon contact intercepted some sort of coded message from his attache' in the green zone who provided this crypted message to this un-named general. The message reads as follows: BOOTS ON THE GROUND, BOOTS ON THE GROUND, LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YA BOOTS ON THE GROUND. HAT TURNED SIDEWAYS, GOLD IN YA MOUTH, WALKING DOWN TOWN WITH YA BOOTS ON THE GROUND. BOOTS ON THE GROUND, BOOTS ON THE GROUND. . . . and the message just seems to repeat itself from that point.

Now our team of highly skilled code-breakers has been working on this since Monday at 2 am when our contact intercepted the message. We have confirmed that the "gold-in-ya-mouth" refers to the wealth that we all will receive as a result of the impending RV. "Walking down town has something to do with . . . . . . . . . . . . . WAIT A MINUTE . . . . *ALERT*ALERT*ALERT . . . . This just in, it has been confirmed that the un-named general has been identified as GENERAL LARRY PLATT FROM AMERICAN IDOL and it was supposed to have read "PANTS ON THE GROUND". We do apologize for this unsubstantiated intel, but our team will continue to work tirelessly to bring our followers the latest in super-secret, highly classified counter-espionage kinda stuff.

I thought that was GREAT!!

Edited by davhina
implied profanity
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

Come on. This is getting rediculous. :angry:

No , We are here to discuss a mutual investment called the Dinar and thrown into this are all these BS artists who waste your time with their version of BS HUMOR. FFS! I mean really? Here? What a load of SH$T this is.

Edited by davhina
implied profanity
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

THAT WAS GREAT! I LAUGHED AT MYSELF FOR READING AND ALMOST BELIEVEING IT ROFLLLLL!!!!!!!!! --

COME ON PEOPLE A GOOD LAUGH WON'T HURT YOU, WE NEED TO LIGHTEN THE TENSION!!!

• Upvote 4

No SH$T, We are here to discuss a mutual investment called the Dinar and thrown into this are all these BS artists who waste your time with their version of BS HUMOR. FFS! I mean really? Here? What a load of SH$T this is.

lmao...And the award for most curse words used without actually using curse words in the reply goes to......BanG....Count to 10 hun, we got your back. :D

• Upvote 4

That's just the problem. PEOPLE ARE TOO SERIOUS. Hell man, it's all just a big lottery ticket crap shoot. If you can't have fun, that means you've invested too much in it. Too much money, too much of your life, to much of your soul. If you're invested in this thing emotionally, you've done the wrong thing. If it hits, we're all rich, if it don't, some of us are still rich. But if people are starting to get MAD, then that means they NEED this thing to hit. I don't NEED it to hit. I've invested lots more and lost it. I mean is there really one person who didn't think this thing was anything more than a lottery ticket with slightly better odds. People don't get mad when their powerball picks didn't win. I guess I should have taken into consideration that some people are just EMOTIONALLY INVESTED in this thing besides the $$$ part. The total B.S. posts like mine, provide NO MORE OR NO LESS INTEL than anybody elses posts.

"i don't care who ya are, that's funny right there" . . . . Larry The Cable Guy

• Upvote 2

Just a waste of serious peoples time to read posts like that.I can usually count on good info from this site I would hate to see theses types of posts to continue and ruin the integrity of this site.

• Upvote 1

Man its just a joke. It's called as Rush Limbaugh says "being absurd, to illustrate the absurd". How is it any more of a waste than anything else on here? All the intel and Shabibi said this and Maliki said that, and the ministers did this, and the WTO did that, and parliament this, bankruptcy that, etc. I was just trying to illustrate the fact that all the INTEL in the world, and all the SERIOUS INVESTMENT DISCUSSION has still lead to the same result. Nobody on any of these sites knows when or if or why or how much. These are entertainment sites only . . . PERIOD. The bottom line is that with all the years of intel, the end result is still the same . . . . . NO RV YET. So what difference does it make if someone cracks a joke. Its not like I interupted the progress of some think tank of great investment barons. It's just a joke. If you can't joke around about it, and you actually think that this post has brought shame to the integrity of this forum, then you may want to rethink your investment strategy ( I would suggest scratch-off tickets). I own Dinar, probably more than most on here, but I promise you I'm not jeopardizing the integrity of the so-called LEGITIMATE INTEL in any way.

• Upvote 2

WHAT a DJA, STFU

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is about the 3rd or 4th time that I have entered a post and it is junk (just this week). I don't have a lot of time to read and I try to keep informed but this is getting irritating. At least put JOKE on it and I won't even bother wasting my time unless I have extra time to waste. To trick people for a joke is immature..IMO.

gp49

• Upvote 1

I'm going to lay some "Real" on ya folks. My Nephew is assigned at the Pentagon. Any reference to anything, don't care what it is that has to do with "Intel" in any form of fashion that it not properly released is complete garbage. I don't care where it comes from or how credible it may seem. Still garbage. I spoon fed this boy and changed his diapers. He loves me to death. He won't talk. It's a Vet thing I guess. "Pentagon", think about it.

• Upvote 2

It takes a special kind of vindictive mind to make a spam post like that during a time like this. Wish I could give this poster more minuses.

Sharing a link to a heart warming video of unconditional friendship, loyalty and dignity...

from a very special Dog . Certain types of humans could learn a priceless lesson from this Dog.

Our furry friends offer so much and ask for so little. Not ashamed to admit that this video made me weep.

Ultimate Loyalty - Japanese Dog Refuses to Leave Injured Friend Behind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3TM9GL2iLI&feature=player_embedded#at=138

• Upvote 1