Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SCGS ACCOUNTS CEASED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

ATHIM

After wiring the funds for IQD I encountered the following problems with SCGS.

1. Sluggish response to e-mails.

2. Impossible to make phone contact.

3. No response to e-mails.

4. Web site down.

I have not received the currency I paid for a month out of paying them.

Bottom line.

Called their bank is Spearfish SD and the account has been ceased by the Federal Government. I am not assuming they are guilty at this point but the Speared fish is stinkin' right about now. Cease all business with that company until the smoke clears.

4. Web site down.

Bottom line.

Called their bank is Spearfish SD and the account has been ceased by the Federal Government. I am not assuming they are guilty at this point but the Speared fish is stinkin' right about now. Cease all business with that company until the smoke clears.

Thank you ATHIM for the update. I am sorry to hear you got

caught in their web of deceit. I warned about them back in December

and it would not surprise me that other 'dealers' will find themselves

in a similar predicament as time goes on simply due to price gouging

and in some cases fraudulent representation. Again, I remind, just because

a 'dealer' is registered with the treasury does not make them honest nor does it make

it the safest alternative to purchase IQD.

Unfortunately, them accepting your wired funds in my opinion is also fraudulent, because

their problems were going on for months.

My best wishes that matters work out and you can get back your funds as quickly as possible,

but after a month, it may be difficult. For much better and fair pricing, you could try ezforex.com

or eBay making sure you simply locate a reputable seller and a fair price. In many cases on eBay you can

save 50% over dealer premiums.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

4. Web site down.

Bottom line.

why dont yu just go through dinar trade

I highly recommend Dinar Banker. So sorry you are faced with this.

Ditto! Until Ali comes to his senses and learns some manners, I won't be doing anymore business with Dinar Trade. I would say Ty (Dinar Banker) is the way to go, as well. Have traded with Ty over the last couple mnths, problem free.

All the best,

Scott

Edited by ScottF

I placed $2700.00 in orders with SCGS and never received the Dinars, over a 3 month period.

I'm now filing complaints with the S.D. Attny Generals office, though its probably too late.

I have only ordered from Dinar Trade so far. Didn't have any problem with them. Paying with COD it didn't take more than a week. The second time I ordered I had to email a photo ID and a copy of the COD before they would send the order. They probably were sick of dreamers that would order from them and then fail to come up with the money on delivery. This is just before the prices went way up.

SCGS looked legit but I guess they were Coke Heads or something. I can't understand how you could possibly get into trouble any other way in that lucrative business. Marking up currency 30% and selling it.

I hope you recover your losses.

Thank you ATHIM for the update. I am sorry to hear you got

caught in their web of deceit. I warned about them back in December

and it would not surprise me that other 'dealers' will find themselves

in a similar predicament as time goes on simply due to price gouging

and in some cases fraudulent representation. Again, I remind, just because

a 'dealer' is registered with the treasury does not make them honest nor does it make

it the safest alternative to purchase IQD.

Unfortunately, them accepting your wired funds in my opinion is also fraudulent, because

their problems were going on for months.

My best wishes that matters work out and you can get back your funds as quickly as possible,

but after a month, it may be difficult. For much better and fair pricing, you could try ezforex.com

or eBay making sure you simply locate a reputable seller and a fair price. In many cases on eBay you can

save 50% over dealer premiums.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Lead Man Indicted for Business Transactions Affecting Interstate and Foreign Commerce

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 17, 2011 Contact: Mark E. Salter

Assistant United States Attorney

605-357-2360 U.S. Attorney Brendan V. Johnson and S.D. Attorney General Marty Jackley announced that a man has been indicted by a federal grand jury for transmitting business (selling Iraqi dinars) which affected interstate and foreign commerce.

David Olmsted, age 58, of Lead, was indicted by a federal grand jury on March 15, 2011, for a total of 40 counts, for Operation of an Unlicensed Money Transmitting Business, Failure to Report on Exporting and Importing Monetary Instruments, and Unlawful Structure of Transactions to Evade Reporting Requirements. He appeared before U.S. Magistrate Judge Veronica L. Duffy on March 16, 2011, and pled not guilty to the indictment. The maximum penalty upon conviction on each count is five years of imprisonment and/or a $250,000 fine. The charges are merely accusations, and Olmsted is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.

The South Dakota Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division has received 11 formal consumer complaints and expects several more complaints to be filed within the next week. Consumers who believe they are a victim of this scam are asked to contact the Consumer Protection Division at 1-605-773-4400 or by email at consumerhelp@state.sd.us.

The investigation is being conducted by ICE, and Assistant U.S. Attorney Sarah B. Collins is prosecuting the case. Olmsted was released on bond pending trial.