Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 3/16/2011

Doc31

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1856)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 16-MAR-2011.

The results were as follows:

DetailsNotesNumber of banks16

Auction price selling dinar / US$1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)142,659,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)142,659,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

2j0mp2h.jpg

Oil up slightly after a nose-dive

Gold up $6 ... I know you'll think I'm nuts when I tell you that it's running in a $50 channel ... none-the-less ... it is. Here ...

muy4d2.jpg

... now you're glad you're not a metals speculator ... right?!

Zeroes ... near ... as the cash portion accounted for 2.259M or 1.58% of the 142.659M total with 16 banks participating

I really don't have much to contribute this morning ... and I have very little time ... the only woman that my wife allows me to love intensely (other than her) is coming to see me ... (noooooooo ... she's the mother of my God-children ... I've had her as a patient since she was 14 y.o.a. ... 20 years ... you do the math ... she's happily married to my former "boots on the ground" in Iraq ... and I love him too ... he was stationed with and knows Chief V ... yep ... I can see that you are starting to get it now ... good) so this will be SHORT ... we'll have to see if it's SWEET as well!

National Alliance nominated commander of the border and interior minister

Vote on Minister of Defence

A source reveals agreement on the nomination of the Iraqi tired Obeidi as defense minister

Iraq runs still with no interior ministry

Abbas Al-Bayati assures to Al Maliki's candidates for security ministries to the parliament on Thursday

National Alliance Confirms Maliki’s Candidates to Provide Security Ministries to Parliament on Thursday

Well it must be true about the defense/defence ministers ... it's reported 3 or 4 times today ... uh huh

I've tried to tell you ... Allusi accuses Maliki of new dictatorship in Iraq ... perception is important ... just ask the Saudis, Tunisians, Libyans, Egyptians!

Does it ever seem to you like third grade? ... MPs threaten to boycott parliament session protesting speaker’s restrictive measures

Not as much finger pointing about who caused the civil unrest by not doing anything today.

Not a bunch of Kurdish articles

Not the same section "f" (of the paper) articles

A little different tack in the news being released this morning ... can't quite put my finger on the right word for it though ... yet

Well it isn't sweet ... but there it is.

Have a great day

Peace to all

Doc31

• Upvote 16