Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And the person in charge of the RV is?????????????

uncs

I also believe that members of the Bilderberg Group, either some of the members themselves or in acting as agents for people who are unknown, are certainly guiding and controlling humanities future. Every major, non-natural event pursuing toward a war or political shift is under the direction of these people. The Bilderbergs, the Trilateral Commission, and the Council on Foreign Relations are all comprised of the same senior members.

Its not to say that all the people that sit on these groups are evil eugenicists. Many of the members that have been recruited for these organizations are good people, with good intentions....but....are all cut from the same cloth. Rich and Elite.

It is my personal opinion that JFK was assassinated by order of senior members that control the world banking cartel. On June 4th, 1963, JFK signed executive order 11110 as part of an "assumed" wider plan to give control back to the US Treasury to print silver certificates without interest, backed by silver. Months later....JFK was killed. Some say that 11110 actually gave more power to the Fed, but I think 11110 was a stepping stone to a wider plan to take the monetary policy making ability away from the Fed and give it back to the US Treasury, where it belonged.

You have to examine the psychology of someone like this. The people at the top, most certainly feel that they are at the top for a reason. That, because they have been blessed with VAST amounts of wealth at their disposal, it is their destiny to control and shape the course of mankind. Material things are unimportant to someone that has enough money to buy a million 65" LED TV's.....for someone like that it becomes about power and control and influence. Anyone that doesn't think that the future of mankind has been hijacked by these people is living in a dream world. And because everyone has their price and wants to live a life worry free from debts and financial hardship, the people who control these vast fortunes can easily buy or recruit people that sit in positions to make whatever they want happen. Once you are bought, you are part of the club. Rock the boat, and you and your family wind up floating in the river.

If they want to make some official who can't be bought because of their moral principles that is impeding some project they want to see moved forward go away.....its prety easy. There are plenty of people out there that will totally kill if the price is right and if someone in power promises amnesty.

Anyone that doesn't think this kind of thing goes on every day is kidding themselves.

The revaluing of the IQD is part of a much wider plan for sure......and if you don't think the people at the very top hope to gain something from it....you need to wake up.

It isn't conspiracy theory......its reality.

Well....its MY reality anyway.

• Upvote 3

Just a little satire to lighten things up. No offense meant to anyone.

Has anyone come up with any good stories on how the Masons are behind it all? Inquiring minds (and oh yea, The History Channel) want to know.

It is my humble opinion that the RV is 100% in the hands of the Bilderberg Group! I mentioned the builder berg group a long time ago in a post where I talked about a documentary called the OBAMA DECEPTION. There are several reasons that I say this.

First, okie, Knight11 and Frank, all talk about, or have mentioned, "The Plan". In order to have a plan there must be an author. Everyone pretty much agreed that there is a plan but nobody can pinpoint an Author! That my friends is true. Shabbs is not the author.

Second, the Bilderberg Group is comprised of heads of state, Prime Ministers and Presidents. They are for totolaterian gov't and ideology. They want total control of the world and they are for world wide equality. Meaning everyone is equal. With that known let's look at some facts.

A. We have said that this will be the largest transfer of wealth in the history of man kind. These people will not allow this kind of money to swap hands because someone is changing a rate at forex. If you think they will then why hasn't it happened. News links say gov't approved, budget done, HCL done. Yea we still have 2-3 gov't people to appoint but really why all the Gurus event line has been met.

B. Why hasn't one country from the middle east risen from the chaos? Why hasn't the world powers gone in and removed Libyas president powers all the way? Why hasn't the people of Saudi Arabia got what they want? Get Ready for a middle East currency and a regional power over there. It is going to happen. When you hear the term Martial Law all of your powers have been stripped. All your rights gone. That is what is about to happen in the middle east. Dictatorship is one thing but martial law is a totally different thing

C. Every time a date comes up for an entry into the WTO or we talk about the IMF. WHAT HAPPEN? It comes and goes! Do you know why? Guess who the members of the WTO are and guess who controls the IMF? THE BUILDERBERG GROUP! That is why these dates put out by these gurus come and go like a leaf in the wind. Think about it. Knight11's excuse for no RV at the begging of the year was because they did not order small demons from De La Ru! LOL. REALLY THAT'S YOUR EXCUSE

D. Okie Love him or hate him his dates come and go like gas at a Mexican restaurant because he is not getting his information from the Authors of the plan. Yea I am sure that he has great contacts in high places but even these people don't control it. ITSTHE IMF AND THE WTO. And again my friends who are the members of the WTO AND IMF? The builder berg group.

I encourage everyone of you to google The Buildaberg Group and read and learn about what they stand for and who they are! It will make it easier for you to see why this investment is so screwed.

Ask yourself this too, why haven't other countries currencies like the The Dong RV'd yet? Really, think about that, do you really think that if they were ready to RV that they would be waiting on the freaking dinar? Really why would they be forced to wait on the Dinar.

Alll of this happens because there is money being made left and right by dinar dealers, people that own these web sites and now people trying to create there own following like Rudy Cohen and all his theories and now scooter research. We fall for these because it keeps that hope and dream alive and that fire burning of riches when we all should know that true riches is the kingdom of heaven.

Anyway, I leave you with thisWE HAVE GOT TO FIND OUT WHO THE AUTHOR OF THE PLAN IS AND I THINK IT'S THE BILDERBERG GROUP!

Good luck all

Scooter and Rudy no disrespect to you just using you as an example.

C.

Sorry for all of the typos and bad grammar I am on my I pad and not very proficient yet

Again I want it to happen but there is a higher power in control of this and it ain't shabbs, Maliki, or allawi

Good luck and google the Buildaberg group. Good luck.

My friend it’s no secret who the Author is and has always been. He has many names but most know him as God. He is the Author of All things and this investment is no different. I encourage you to tap into him. Do not become weary about finding the person who will pull the strings. Be at peace we control nothing. It's all in God's hands and it always has been.

However educating ourselves and keeping and opened mind is always good. Thanks for the post.

• Downvote 1

I don't know how to put this in green, so I've used quotation marks. Hope that works.

"QUESTION MY THEORY?!?!? I'll call you names. If you post it, own it with no qualifications."

I agree. When a person is too defensive of an idea, others tend to think there is something wrong with it.

you are saying the builder berg group wont let the rv happen because they then wouldn,t be the riches anymore well if they have control of this , they know of this , and they actually have the power to make it happen . then they are pretty darn stupid for not having their on huge pot of dinars themselves if they did then on a 3.00 rv they would still probobly have 3 ntimes more wealth than anyone in the world.soooo how smart can these guys be . just wondering. i know if i could make the rv happen i,d buy a ton and make it happen simple said ,,done. go rv you have my permission whoever wants to pull the trigger...

Nonetheless....when we spend any amount of money....it all goes back to the int"l bank owners....if you get too rich..they can. Decide to keep you or knock you off and confiscate your dough...it"s better to stay under the protective hand of the Lord Jesus Christ....

Uncs, So you finally figured out there are certian elites running our world. It does not mean there will be no RV. Just because we do not have all the pieces to the puzzle of when it will RV,doesn't mean the RV isn't happening. This whole IQD RV is much larger than Iraq. I believe we are of very little comcern to the authors of the plan and do not forget the U.S.is counting on all of us paying huge amounts in taxes.

Ok Lets break this down... (see notations inside quote)

It is my humble opinion that the RV is 100% in the hands of the Bilderberg Group! I mentioned the builder berg group a long time ago in a post where I talked about a documentary called the OBAMA DECEPTION. There are several reasons that I say this.

First, okie, Knight11 and Frank, all talk about, or have mentioned, "The Plan". In order to have a plan there must be an author. Everyone pretty much agreed that there is a plan but nobody can pinpoint an Author! That my friends is true. Shabbs is not the author.

"A Plan" - Lets be realistic when dealing with a Governmental process there are multiple entities and representatives involved. If there is a plan to Re-Value the Iraqi Dinar it wouldn't be common knowledge. But yes there is true reason to speculate. (ie - The presence of the US Treasury in Baghdad. The new domestic product to be exported mainly Oil.)

Second, the Bilderberg Group is comprised of heads of state, Prime Ministers and Presidents. They are for totolaterian gov't and ideology. They want total control of the world and they are for world wide equality. Meaning everyone is equal. With that known let's look at some facts.

A. We have said that this will be the largest transfer of wealth in the history of man kind. These people will not allow this kind of money to swap hands because someone is changing a rate at forex. If you think they will then why hasn't it happened. News links say gov't approved, budget done, HCL done. Yea we still have 2-3 gov't people to appoint but really why all the Gurus event line has been met.

- I am guessing you referring to Iraq in this statement. Have you ever been here? Yes I am here as I type this in a small metal Conex office. These people are stubborn and greedy. Always looking for a hand out and are quick to replace officials at the first sign of something they perceive as a threat even if it is going make them prosper in the long run. They are very short visioned people. Hence the riots and protest in Baghdad over the last month.

B. Why hasn't one country from the middle east risen from the chaos? Why hasn't the world powers gone in and removed Libyas president powers all the way? Why hasn't the people of Saudi Arabia got what they want? Get Ready for a middle East currency and a regional power over there. It is going to happen. When you hear the term Martial Law all of your powers have been stripped. All your rights gone. That is what is about to happen in the middle east. Dictatorship is one thing but martial law is a totally different thing

- Middle east is a large and broad term. Chaos is not the proper word in my opinion. Take a look our past... the revolutionary and civil war.... it was a long and drawn out process. Are you expecting these civil uprisings to be done over night? That goes the same with Libya. The UN is helping support the "rebels" (those who oppose Gaddafi). If the UN was to just go in and take complete control it would not be the correct manner to go about this delicate situation. Yes the UN supports the people of Libya; but by just storming the front is not the way to go. To the people of Libya this is their fight, their revolution.

C. Every time a date comes up for an entry into the WTO or we talk about the IMF. WHAT HAPPEN? It comes and goes! Do you know why? Guess who the members of the WTO are and guess who controls the IMF? THE BUILDERBERG GROUP! That is why these dates put out by these gurus come and go like a leaf in the wind. Think about it. Knight11's excuse for no RV at the begging of the year was because they did not order small demons from De La Ru! LOL. REALLY THAT'S YOUR EXCUSE

- Speculation at best. To each their own take on when / if it will happen. This is not common knowledge information if it was to happen.

D. Okie Love him or hate him his dates come and go like gas at a Mexican restaurant because he is not getting his information from the Authors of the plan. Yea I am sure that he has great contacts in high places but even these people don't control it. ITSTHE IMF AND THE WTO. And again my friends who are the members of the WTO AND IMF? The builder berg group.

I encourage everyone of you to google The Buildaberg Group and read and learn about what they stand for and who they are! It will make it easier for you to see why this investment is so screwed.

-Screwed investment? If you look at the investment -

1.) minimal investment about $850 - 1200 for a million dinar.

2.) If you do not believe that the RV is gonna happen go to your bank and get the exchange rate with a minimal loss.

3.) Yes this RV can happen, ie - Kuwait.

Ask yourself this too, why haven't other countries currencies like the The Dong RV'd yet? Really, think about that, do you really think that if they were ready to RV that they would be waiting on the freaking dinar? Really why would they be forced to wait on the Dinar.

- The Dong... oh yes Vietnam - As a result of several land reform measures, Vietnam is now the largest producer of cashew nuts with a one-third global share, the largest producer of black pepper accounting for one-third of the world's market and second largest rice exporter in the world after Thailand. Vietnam has the highest percent of land use for permanent crops, 6.93%, of any nation in the Greater Mekong Subregion. Besides rice, key exports are coffee, tea, rubber, and fishery products. However, agriculture's share of economic output has declined, falling as a share of GDP from 42% in 1989 to 20% in 2006, as production in other sectors of the economy has risen. According to the CIA World Fact Book, the unemployment rate in Vietnam is 2.9% (30 April 2009 est.)

Vietnam seems to have their own growing pains. But comparing Vietnam to Iraq is like comparing a Bakery to a Shoe. No relevance what so ever.

Alll of this happens because there is money being made left and right by dinar dealers, people that own these web sites and now people trying to create there own following like Rudy Cohen and all his theories and now scooter research. We fall for these because it keeps that hope and dream alive and that fire burning of riches when we all should know that true riches is the kingdom of heaven.

The whole RV is speculation. When Desert Storm broke out I would have bought the Kuwaiti Dinar in a heart beat if I had the knowledge I have now. But guess what I missed out. Yes RVs have happened and it is possible it may happen again. The only thing you can do is wait and see. But by all means if you believe in what you wrote. Go to a local bank that exchanges currency and tak your minimal loss.

Anyway, I leave you with thisWE HAVE GOT TO FIND OUT WHO THE AUTHOR OF THE PLAN IS AND I THINK IT'S THE BILDERBERG GROUP!

Good luck all

Scooter and Rudy no disrespect to you just using you as an example.

Sorry for all of the typos and bad grammar I am on my I pad and not very proficient yet

Again I want it to happen but there is a higher power in control of this and it ain't shabbs, Maliki, or allawi

Good luck and google the Buildaberg group. Good luck.

Believe what you will. But until you have experienced and done some critical research on all sides of this polygon we call speculation of the Iraqi Dinar Re-Value; I would take everything as a drop in the bucket. There is no science to an RV. Yes certain criteria have to be met but for when it happens if they were to is an unknown constant.

-Sierra2

Long term reader

• Upvote 2

Bilderbergs huh? Didn't they sink the Titanic? No wait that was the Icebergs. Just kidding dude. Don't take life so serious, this thing is just another investment. It happens when it happens and we will all sit around one day and laugh about the ride.

Sierra2. Thanks for your valued input. You say in that last sentence that certain criteria have to be met. Do you you know what that criteria is? And where did you get thisncriteria for an RV? Not trying to be ugly that's the checklist I am looking for and in your opinion WHO is the author of the "plan". To me that is the question that seems so dad gum hard to find out? Anyway thanks for your input

Sierra2. Thanks for your valued input. You say in that last sentence that certain criteria have to be met. Do you you know what that criteria is? And where did you get thisncriteria for an RV? Not trying to be ugly that's the checklist I am looking for and in your opinion WHO is the author of the "plan". To me that is the question that seems so dad gum hard to find out? Anyway thanks for your input

Well lets look at how we determine the wealth of a country.... The GDP - Gross Domestic Product. Until recently there has been an embargo on exportation in Iraq. Now that companies have been given the go ahead they can now start building a GDP which of course is..... OIL! Black Gold in itself has been THE commodity to have. Iraq being a Black Gold mine. Now in order to re-value the currency you have to determine what projected worth of the country's GDP... here is where the criteria needs to be met. Which also creates a long process. How much oil does Iraq have prospected? Off to the side of my base is a rock quarry and to the other side a Russian oil company setting up drill sites. You can look into the rock quarry and see oil seeping from the walls of the stone slabs. Moe485 can attest to that. Also when you take a helicopter ride in this sandbox of a country you can see the Darker blotches of land all over.... yes oil enriched soil. So with this in mind you have to go out and estimate how much GDP can be gathered throughout the whole country. In my opinion this one of the harder things to do because it is everywhere! I bet that the base I am on now is sitting on riches itself.

As for who? I personally would not know. Would I like to know? Sure why not. But for now I am soaking up the sun and watching how things pan out.

Sierra2

I don't know what area you are in, but your right. there are many places where the oil comes right up to the surface. There is one inside the compound at camp Summerall and several more in the area surrounding Baji and Tikrit. If you are in the south eastern area, you will see several of them around Mandali. They are also several in the northwestern region between Sinjar and Zakhu some of which leach into the river and at times you can see the oil on top of the water for miles. I can only assume that there are many more that I haven't seen.

Sierra2

I don't know what area you are in, but your right. there are many places where the oil comes right up to the surface. There is one inside the compound at camp Summerall and several more in the area surrounding Baji and Tikrit. If you are in the south eastern area, you will see several of them around Mandali. They are also several in the northwestern region between Sinjar and Zakhu some of which leach into the river and at times you can see the oil on top of the water for miles. I can only assume that there are many more that I haven't seen.

Im at a lonely lil COP... not even a FOB called COP Shocker. But yeah we have a 2,000+ man base camp being built next to our COP not a stones throw away from our towers just for the oil company. So I am guessing we are sitting on a large oil deposit.

UNCS,

I take a great deal of offense to you even mentioning Scooter's name in your conspiracy theory. He is not trying to attract a following. He is a very smart guy who has put countless hours into actually trying to analyze documents to make rational conclusions based on the information contained in these documents that are so analytical most of us (me included) have a hard time comprehending it. Most people who actually have a brain would beg to hear Scooter's thoughts, and actually do beg him, versus the people who claim they have a friend of a friend who has super secret intel that nobody else in the world is privy to.

Why don't you just sell your dinar and get out of this investment. I for one, read all theories, even yours to try and figure out where I stand in this investment. However, it REALLY upsets me that you would even think about throwing Scooter in with the likes of the Okies or others. If you keep your dinars (assuming you even have any), you have a few options. You can put your head in the sand and hope it happens someday and somebody tells you it did. You can get on chat logs and hear all the the BS "intel" giving dates and rates. Finally, you can listen to a very select few of very intelligent people (SCOOTER) who are gracious enough to give you their thoughts with NO agenda. Scooter has never given a date or rate, and I for one would trade every guru in the dinar world and every leader of every site for the thoughts of two or three people, Scooter being one.

Finally, you say we "fall for this". We are all adults and can believe or disregard whatever we want, and I am sorry if you have fallen for some of the misinformation out there because there IS a LOT of it. Quite frankly, if you follow what Scooter has to say, you will be a lot more grounded in this investment. Personally, I believe what Scooter graciously gives us prevents exactly what you are referencing, falling for all the BS out there.

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!