Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Join chat tonight = helping people in Japan

Adam, this is a great idea. I would like to say to any and all those who would like to donate to the ARC, PLEASE, make certain that you ear mark the money to go into the fund you are wanting it applied to. I worked with the Disaster Recovery for many years and saw so many MILLIONS go into an ARC slush fund and never used for the local community it was meant for. :unsure:

Japan can use all the help available and I know they will appreciate what assistance can be given. As always, thanks Adam and the community for all the good you do. :)

Good point, Maw Maw.

Members, to donate SPECIFICALLY to the Japan cause, you can click this link: http://iqd.me/l/redcrossjapan

Remember, chat is free! It doesn't cost you a penny, but I am going to personally write a check equal to the members in chat PLUS MORE when we pass 1000 chatters!

This isn't a fund raiser - it's an awareness drive and an excuse to get in chat. So get in chat tonight. See you there!

Hello Adam,

I believe your heart is in the right place, but I will not ever give money to the Red Cross, any more than

I would give money to the Rothchilds! (Red Shields) Have you ever researched the Red Cross? From what I have

learned they are a big front for the Military Industrial Complex. I hate war and refuse to support

any organization that uses donated money to promote war. Of course I am forced by phony laws to support

the IRS, which collects money for the #1 promoter of war. But when I have a choice, I will always look for

honorable people who are on location to do the job in an honorable and honest fashion.

I wrote to a long-time associate of mine who is now living in Japan, and I asked him how he is doing, what

has he observed, and does he know of any organizations in Japan who will make good use of contributions to help the

desperate citizens of Japan. This is his reply:

I appreciate all the emails I am getting providing information and reports about the Japanese reactor situation.

One of the most disturbing is that I have learned that the Fukushima reactor 3, which just exploded yesterday, was using MOX Fuel, not uranium. This is apparently many many times more lethal than uranium.

These reactors were not designed for this fuel.

It appears to be a bit of a cover up situation and needs to be followed closely.

I am at the local city hall all day and it is frantic here and preparations are being made to in case there is fallout here, 600 kilometres away.

The present danger zone is now expanded to 30 kilometres.

If you want to contribute to knowledge on this disaster that may affect all of Japan and other parts of the world please dig up what you can and post it on my new blog.

http://waynenash.com/2011/03/13/safe-in-japan-so-far/

I was in the middle of building that blog and it is not finished but will work well for this issue and you can find other posts there of interests too.

Please post all your links and articles and notes here please.

Feel free to subscribe to the RSS, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook links there too.

The cost of the earthquake and tsunami -- in human suffering and lost souls -- continues to mount.

Here is an article recommending some trusted sources where you can donate funds that will go directly to help those in need:

http://www.naturalnews.com/031686_nuclear_meltdown_Japan.html

The Tzu-Chi Foundation is one foundation you can trust and puts nearly 100% of their funds to work on the ground using volunteers who organize rescue efforts right there on the streets where it's needed most.

http://www.us.tzuchi.org/usa/home.nsf/other/donateCharity

Again follow this and contribute info here:

Cheers,

Adam, A couple of things - I joined as lifetime VIP and am still not updated - And also my cousin is VIP but is getting no messages from you his sign-in is jj123 and mine is dng4462 - Please fix both issues please - thanks - I hope to join chat tonight

I see this is showing me as platinum - but on my VIP subscription is showing ending this month. thanks

• Upvote 1

Adam, not against helping people in Japan; just why did you choose Red Cross? Have you checked them out as to their top heavy structure where their "ruling elite" make not so small salaries compared to Salvation Army or Goodwill? I refuse one penny to them; why? When my mother died they refused to help my Korean War Vet brother come home from Korea so the Army gave him a few days to grieve.

Adam,

Did you take my response out as I cannot find this. It is ok that you are donating to the RED CROSS toward the effort in helping Japan. My company .......

Edited by Adam Montana
removed spammy comment material.

Adam, A couple of things - I joined as lifetime VIP and am still not updated - And also my cousin is VIP but is getting no messages from you his sign-in is jj123 and mine is dng4462 - Please fix both issues please - thanks - I hope to join chat tonight

I see this is showing me as platinum - but on my VIP subscription is showing ending this month. thanks

Ignore the end date, you are clearly Platinum. The image below your avatar says "Platinum VIP".

Adam, not against helping people in Japan; just why did you chooseXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm sorry to hear that AllSet, but I'll never be able to make EVERYONE happy.

I hope you understand that I am sending this money out of my pocket, and it doesn't cost you a penny, and I don't think it's fair of you to throw negative comments into a thread that has only good intentions.

Adam,

Did you take my response out as I cannot find this. It is ok that you are donating to the RED CROSS toward the effort in helping Japan. My company .......

I didn't remove your comments, but a mod might have.

I just edited the last comment - please don't clutter this thread with links to other sites.

Great idea to help the Japanese. What is the difference between Ali's cash- in and yours? Also, what is the point at which you cash in? Ali says 10,000/ million Dinars. Of course we are hoping for a grater RV than that

It's too bad your system doesn't work

We thoought we could gain some knowledge

I couldn't get in CHAT.When I selected CHAT I was informed "invalid username or password." What do I do to fix this? Thanks for any help!!

See below

Adam,

Thanks for all you're doing! I tried to get into CHAT tonight,but was unable to do so. I selected CHAT and I'm told "invalid username or password.' What do I do to rectify this? Thanks for any help you can provide!

You both show as "Group: Validating" - This means you need to confirm your email. Scroll up to the top right corner of the site, find the link that says "resend my validation link".

Adam, I am trying to get on chat for Japan but when I hit chat I don't get anything. I am using an IPad and can't download java or adobe. Cld this b the problem?

I'm not sure about the iPad, sorry! (I don't think java works on it)

Great idea to help the Japanese. What is the difference between Ali's cash- in and yours? Also, what is the point at which you cash in? Ali says 10,000/ million Dinars. Of course we are hoping for a grater RV than that

It's too bad your system doesn't work

Sounds like you need to read the "Cash In guide", it's in my signature. (Of COURSE Ali wants you to cash in with him... he makes more money that way.)

Hello Adam and everyone,

I am so happy that I finally became a VIP member today. I know it took me awhile to make up my mind, but you know what they all say, better late than never. I was at 50-50 the last few months in deciding whether to join or delay it further. Now, I'm at 100%, and I know I made the right decision....even though I was s-l-o-w ! :D

I hope many more members will join after me, because if you subscribe for 3 months, that's less than 56 cents a day, and the 6 months membership is 52 cents a day. Personally, I don't know how anyone can lose, there are so many benefits. So, anyone who wants to receive all these wonderful benefits and be part of an awesome VIP group and stay in touch after the RV, just hit that button, you'll be glad you did!

I want to send an enormous thank you to Adam for all his hard work with everything associated with being a VIP member, I just can't thank you enough! :wave::twothumbs:

prosperityclub

Hello Adam and everyone,

I am so happy that I finally became a VIP member today. I know it took me awhile to make up my mind, but you know what they all say, better late than never. I was at 50-50 the last few months in deciding whether to join or delay it further. Now, I'm at 100%, and I know I made the right decision....even though I was s-l-o-w ! :D

I hope many more members will join after me, because if you subscribe for 3 months, that's less than 56 cents a day, and the 6 months membership is 52 cents a day. Personally, I don't know how anyone can lose, there are so many benefits. So, anyone who wants to receive all these wonderful benefits and be part of an awesome VIP group and stay in touch after the RV, just hit that button, you'll be glad you did!

I want to send an enormous thank you to Adam for all his hard work with everything associated with being a VIP member, I just can't thank you enough! :wave::twothumbs:

prosperityclub

Thanks for the kind words!

A lot of people feel the same way when they finally decide to take the "plunge" - once you're in the VIP room, it becomes apparent that you're getting a lot for your money.

I'm glad you're happy. :)

This is the email that is going out right now - please use this thread to comment on it.

=====================

This is a special email, and I encourage you to share this

with anyone who may be interested.

(PLEASE don't respond to this email - instead, comment here.)

As you may know, Wednesday nights 9PM CST is when I do my

scheduled chats with the community at http://dinarvets.com

Today, I want to do something extra.

I am going to donate some money to the Red Cross to help

with the crisis in Japan.

How much?

That depends on how many people are in tonight's chat.

My goal is $2,000 :)

And to make tonight even MORE special, I'll be giving away

FOUR VIP memberships to 4 random members in the chat!

The chat tonight is at 9PM. Here's the plan:

1. I am going to give away (4) $50 (3 month) VIP memberships.

2. I want to donate $2000 to the Red Cross.

Here's how it will work:

• The chat starts at 9PM CST.
  • At 9:15, I am giving away a VIP membership (you must be present to win).
  • At 9:20, I am giving away a VIP membership.
  • At 9:25 I am giving away a VIP membership.
  • At 9:30 I am giving away a 4th VIP membership...

... and for every person that is in the chat room at 9:30,

up to 1000 people, I am donating a dollar to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1000 that is in the chat room at 9:30,

I am donating $1.25 to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1250 that is in the room at 9:30, I

am donating $1.50 to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1500 that is in the chat room at 9:30,

I am donating TWO DOLLARS to the Red Cross.*

*up to a total of $2000. I'm not made of money, I have to

cut it off somewhere!

The math on the donations is:

1000 people x $1 = $1000

250 people x $1.25 = $312.50

250 people x $1.50 = $450

119 people x $2 = $238

Total: 1619 people in chat = $2000 to the Red Cross and 4

new FREE VIP members!

This goal should be easy to hit, but we need YOUR help, Dingbat!

Last week Wednesday we had close to 800 people in chat,

which means we only have to double it to reach the goal

of $2000. If each member sends an invite to only one other

Dinar investor, we should EASILY destroy that goal!

This is a great opportunity to get involved. Tell your

friends, tell your neighbors, tell your enemies.. let's get

in chat tonight and yell at each other for a good cause!

Again, do NOT respond to this email. Instead, comment here.

WARMEST RV Regards,

- Adam Montana

P.S. To join the Chat, simply register at

http://dinarvets.com and click the "Chat" link at the

top of the page.

P.P.S. VIP Members, especially new VIP members... please

check the following information:

1. Your Email: http://iqd.me/l/email (For the VIP RV email.

You need this to get your VIP Certificate if you don't have

it already!)

2. Your Phone number: http://iqd.me/l/text (For the RV Text)

Note: if you have a landline entered into your profile at this

location, you will get a recorded message instead of a text.

The system sorts numbers automatically, the only thing you

need to do is enter your number. I'll take care of the rest!

How's THAT for a VIP benefit?!

See you in chat!

Count me in, I'll donate $100.00 to the cause. Just let me know how....