Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Join chat tonight = helping people in Japan

This is the email that is going out right now - please use this thread to comment on it.

=====================

This is a special email, and I encourage you to share this

with anyone who may be interested.

(PLEASE don't respond to this email - instead, comment here.)

As you may know, Wednesday nights 9PM CST is when I do my

scheduled chats with the community at http://dinarvets.com

Today, I want to do something extra.

I am going to donate some money to the Red Cross to help

with the crisis in Japan.

How much?

That depends on how many people are in tonight's chat.

My goal is $2,000 :)

And to make tonight even MORE special, I'll be giving away

FOUR VIP memberships to 4 random members in the chat!

The chat tonight is at 9PM. Here's the plan:

1. I am going to give away (4) $50 (3 month) VIP memberships.

2. I want to donate $2000 to the Red Cross.

Here's how it will work:

• The chat starts at 9PM CST.
  • At 9:15, I am giving away a VIP membership (you must be present to win).
  • At 9:20, I am giving away a VIP membership.
  • At 9:25 I am giving away a VIP membership.
  • At 9:30 I am giving away a 4th VIP membership...

... and for every person that is in the chat room at 9:30,

up to 1000 people, I am donating a dollar to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1000 that is in the chat room at 9:30,

I am donating $1.25 to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1250 that is in the room at 9:30, I

am donating $1.50 to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1500 that is in the chat room at 9:30,

I am donating TWO DOLLARS to the Red Cross.*

*up to a total of $2000. I'm not made of money, I have to

cut it off somewhere!

The math on the donations is:

1000 people x $1 = $1000

250 people x $1.25 = $312.50

250 people x $1.50 = $450

119 people x $2 = $238

Total: 1619 people in chat = $2000 to the Red Cross and 4

new FREE VIP members!

This goal should be easy to hit, but we need YOUR help, Dingbat!

Last week Wednesday we had close to 800 people in chat,

which means we only have to double it to reach the goal

of $2000. If each member sends an invite to only one other

Dinar investor, we should EASILY destroy that goal!

This is a great opportunity to get involved. Tell your

friends, tell your neighbors, tell your enemies.. let's get

in chat tonight and yell at each other for a good cause!

Again, do NOT respond to this email. Instead, comment here.

WARMEST RV Regards,

- Adam Montana

P.S. To join the Chat, simply register at

http://dinarvets.com and click the "Chat" link at the

top of the page.

P.P.S. VIP Members, especially new VIP members... please

check the following information:

1. Your Email: http://iqd.me/l/email (For the VIP RV email.

You need this to get your VIP Certificate if you don't have

it already!)

2. Your Phone number: http://iqd.me/l/text (For the RV Text)

Note: if you have a landline entered into your profile at this

location, you will get a recorded message instead of a text.

The system sorts numbers automatically, the only thing you

need to do is enter your number. I'll take care of the rest!

How's THAT for a VIP benefit?!

See you in chat!

• Upvote 11

I have already made a donation to the Japanese relief fund. We had the unique opportunity to make the donation through the military as My wife and I are retired veterans. A group in Japan comprised of American men and women in the military have begun a fund for the relief efforts in Japan. We donated and asked to be placed on their news letter. I think it is great ADAM that you are doing this with your DV community and there is power in numbers to be sure. Awesome stuff man I hope you get the numbers your seeking and that this community can make an impact on the relief efforts in Japan. Peace.

• Upvote 4

I think it's a great idea. I would be more than glad to join in the chat, if I could get into the chatroom. I haven't been able to get into the chatroom for several months. I get messages stating unable to connect to service, try again later. But, anyway good luck to everyone that's involved in tonight's chat. God bless and be with everyone that has been effected by this terrible disaster.

I sympathize with the people of Japan, and I hope I won't offend anyone when I say that I am tired of aiding other countries when we have so many hurting here in the United States. How much foreign aid did we receive after Katrina? Do we not aid in the rebuilding of every other country when they have a disaster? How many come to our aid? If you have money to give, give it to the American children who go to sleep hungry every night. Remember the old saying, "Charity begins at home." Help someone in your community. Japan is a wealthy nation. They will help their own.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We are truly blessed to be living in this great country where we have a right to say what we feel. Thank you for being courteous ravdinar in stating your opinion, however what Adam is doing is a way where you can put your dollars in America but still support Japan by bringing folks to the chat where Adam will donate on their behalf! It's a win-win for everyone. :D

I will be traveling today but I plan to be back in time for the chat. See you there!

My heart and prayers go out to those 50 workers at the plants in Japan that are working, trying to save their country and possibly, ultimately the world. Pray for their strength, that they will be successful and bless them for their efforts.

• Upvote 3

This is the email that is going out right now - please use this thread to comment on it.

=====================

This is a special email, and I encourage you to share this

with anyone who may be interested.

(PLEASE don't respond to this email - instead, comment here.)

As you may know, Wednesday nights 9PM CST is when I do my

scheduled chats with the community at http://dinarvets.com

Today, I want to do something extra.

I am going to donate some money to the Red Cross to help

with the crisis in Japan.

How much?

That depends on how many people are in tonight's chat.

My goal is $2,000 :)

And to make tonight even MORE special, I'll be giving away

FOUR VIP memberships to 4 random members in the chat!

The chat tonight is at 9PM. Here's the plan:

1. I am going to give away (4) $50 (3 month) VIP memberships.

2. I want to donate $2000 to the Red Cross.

Here's how it will work:

• The chat starts at 9PM CST.
  • At 9:15, I am giving away a VIP membership (you must be present to win).
  • At 9:20, I am giving away a VIP membership.
  • At 9:25 I am giving away a VIP membership.
  • At 9:30 I am giving away a 4th VIP membership...

... and for every person that is in the chat room at 9:30,

up to 1000 people, I am donating a dollar to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1000 that is in the chat room at 9:30,

I am donating $1.25 to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1250 that is in the room at 9:30, I

am donating $1.50 to the Red Cross.

For every person over 1500 that is in the chat room at 9:30,

I am donating TWO DOLLARS to the Red Cross.*

*up to a total of $2000. I'm not made of money, I have to

cut it off somewhere!

The math on the donations is:

1000 people x $1 = $1000

250 people x $1.25 = $312.50

250 people x $1.50 = $450

119 people x $2 = $238

Total: 1619 people in chat = $2000 to the Red Cross and 4

new FREE VIP members!

This goal should be easy to hit, but we need YOUR help, Dingbat!

Last week Wednesday we had close to 800 people in chat,

which means we only have to double it to reach the goal

of $2000. If each member sends an invite to only one other

Dinar investor, we should EASILY destroy that goal!

This is a great opportunity to get involved. Tell your

friends, tell your neighbors, tell your enemies.. let's get

in chat tonight and yell at each other for a good cause!

Again, do NOT respond to this email. Instead, comment here.

WARMEST RV Regards,

- Adam Montana

P.S. To join the Chat, simply register at

http://dinarvets.com and click the "Chat" link at the

top of the page.

P.P.S. VIP Members, especially new VIP members... please

check the following information:

1. Your Email: http://iqd.me/l/email (For the VIP RV email.

You need this to get your VIP Certificate if you don't have

it already!)

2. Your Phone number: http://iqd.me/l/text (For the RV Text)

Note: if you have a landline entered into your profile at this

location, you will get a recorded message instead of a text.

The system sorts numbers automatically, the only thing you

need to do is enter your number. I'll take care of the rest!

How's THAT for a VIP benefit?!

See you in chat!

Thank you Adam for the invitation..I will join you this evening at 9pm..I'm going to follow the links for the chat now to make sure I know what I'm doing since this will be my first one. Thanks again :D

Adam, how I wish my family and I could do the same thing you are doing...but unfortunately financially we couldn't spare it. My financial partner (spouse) has at times delayed one bill to pay another, we know we are NOT worst off than some paople, but we are struggling ourselves. I want to "THANK YOU" and your family for doing this for the people of Japan..God Bless' good people like yourselves!!! Take care and again we thank you.

• Upvote 1

It's awesome to see the community working together like this! I'm not sure how many of you were around when the Haiti disaster struck, but this community raised several thousand dollars for that cause as well. :twothumbs:

I sympathize with the people of Japan, and I hope I won't offend anyone when I say that I am tired of aiding other countries ...

Nobody is asking you to aid anyone - I'm offering you a way to support my cause by simply showing up. :twothumbs:

Adam i really dont want to miss the chat tonight so can you tell me what time would be in pacific standar time ? i live in Nevada thanks plus the extra perk of a VIP membership i just can't and don't want and won't miss it

Pacific is 2 hours behind CST, so that is 7PM PST (your time)

We are truly blessed to be living in this great country where we have a right to say what we feel. Thank you for being courteous ravdinar in stating your opinion, however what Adam is doing is a way where you can put your dollars in America but still support Japan by bringing folks to the chat where Adam will donate on their behalf! It's a win-win for everyone. :D

I will be traveling today but I plan to be back in time for the chat. See you there!

My heart and prayers go out to those 50 workers at the plants in Japan that are working, trying to save their country and possibly, ultimately the world. Pray for their strength, that they will be successful and bless them for their efforts.

See you there! :tiphat:

Adam, how I wish my family and I could do the same thing you are doing...but unfortunately financially we couldn't spare it. My financial partner (spouse) has at times delayed one bill to pay another, we know we are NOT worst off than some paople, but we are struggling ourselves. I want to "THANK YOU" and your family for doing this for the people of Japan..God Bless' good people like yourselves!!! Take care and again we thank you.

I'm happy to help, hope to see you in chat!

I'm there I'll pledge $100 Marq

I'm not collecting any money, but I look forward to seeing you there.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Adam,

I'm so pleased that you are doing this. As this is the type of grass roots aid Americans should be participating in. INSTEAD OF DEMANDING OUR TAX DOLLARS!! But the simple kindess of hearts reaching out. My own heart breaks when I watch the news clips and think to my self that sucha highly developed country can be DEVASTATED within a seconds. Their economy is one of the strongest in the world (or was) now they need our love prayers and self directed aid.

Dare I say shame on those that look at this as "helping other countries instead of our own" I had family in LA that experienced the Northridge quake about a decade or so ago when thousands of lives were lost. They did recieve help from other developed nations, usually privatized help. But help all the same!

BRAVO ADAM. I will join Chat tonight. Bless you.

alice

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

Would like to put this out there. To any of you that are so lucky to receive the 3 month VIP free, if your funds allow you, I challenge you to take the $50.00 yourself that would have been used for a VIP payment, and also donate that to relief efforts in Japan. I will be making my own donation tonight. Looking forward to the chat!! Have a great day everyone, and see ya tonight!! :))

Hi Adam, I would like to register for the Chat this evening. Is there anything else that I must do to register as I am new to this forum. Thank you for putting together this very gracious offer to assist those in Japan. Many Blessings of love, peace and joy, Sally

Adam, this is a great idea. I would like to say to any and all those who would like to donate to the ARC, PLEASE, make certain that you ear mark the money to go into the fund you are wanting it applied to. I worked with the Disaster Recovery for many years and saw so many MILLIONS go into an ARC slush fund and never used for the local community it was meant for. :unsure:

Japan can use all the help available and I know they will appreciate what assistance can be given. As always, thanks Adam and the community for all the good you do. :)

Thank you Adam, I will be listening to your show and will be helping anyway that I can.

I really, have to be careful with spending,but I don't eat in restaurants or fast food. Don't waste money on such unhealthy foods. So I see it this way, that money saved can go to a good cause. I wish people would not complain about what these countries haven't done for us. Take pleasure in knowing what you and I can do for someone else. I promise you God is smiling and so are you and I. There is a wonderful feeling when you give to some one and expect nothing in return. Well it works for me. I am proud to be from the Volunteer State, here we will go hungry to feed someone else,we just call it fasting. I hope all will open there hearts,to their brothers and sisters. And forget where they are from. They are your neighbors. Just long distant. Thank you again Adam and God bless everyone.