Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prophetic Dinar

wadaba

Most persons of faith consider choices and opportunities before them and events that affect their lives through their faith. Persons of similar faiths discuss this dynamic among themselves in an attempt to understand or to recognize an attribute or function of their faith as having been confirmed.

It is obvious there are Christians who hold the Dinar as an investment. The Dinar is a currency steeped in Middle East history and that history cannot be told without considering the two main faiths in the region; Judaism and Islam.

Christians and Jews share a belief in the same God and the origins of man but not of the Savior and end of history. The core of the original ‘Christian’ posts was a dialogue between Christians regarding ‘what ifs’ and ‘maybes’ in relationship to their responsibilities and understanding of Biblical prophecy; tithe, not to tithe, take care of others, be held accountable for the blessing etc. I have not yet read where any Christian has said to buy or sell nor had a dream of stacks of Dollars bowing down to the Dinar based upon Biblical interpretation.

Some persons who have freely entered the conversation and challenged the Christian’s faith have been provided answers but that can hardly be called propaganda, particularly, when the discussion was primarily intended for Christian investors of the Dinar.

And, some persons are just generally annoyed by anyone or thing that is Christian; they troll, they taunt and they tease sometimes to the extent of using offensive slurs such as ‘Sheeple’. I have found these types of persons usually refer to Muslim’s as ‘Rag Heads’ or ‘Camel Jockeys’ and Jews as ‘Kykes’ or ‘Money grubbers’ and yet, this intolerance and bigotry is presented without humility and with great pride and pseudo-intellectualism. Facing a wall of doctrine that invites them to examine on their own, they simply throw stones and order the person of faith to go away, be out of sight, and be silent… just like every other boring tyrant the world has known.

George

well....its good to see others perspectives...whether theyre right or wrong....God will judge in the end....but....lets stay focused and be strong americans!!!!

> GALLINIPPER -

Wondering...?

‘Ask and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you.’ Mat 7:7

‘For I, the LORD, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed’ Malachi 3:6

‘Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.’ Psalm 119-89

‘Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, yes and forever.’ Hebrew 13:8

...to Wonderment!

George

yes, i was wondering why we, as a society, don't follow yahweh's rules anymore. we don't we pay the fifty pieces of silver. if it's because the rules have changed, why did yahweh change them?

It would seem DV is becoming a vessel for Christian propaganda judging by the amount of threads started.It's mind boggling that persons with so called intelligence can make a relation

between something written in the bible and the revaluation of the Iraq dinar rolleyes.gif .Beliefs have sweet FA to do with a site based on speculative investors of the dinar.Save it for your

Christian forums where you sheeples can agree in harmony with all the other flock.

Agreed. DV is slowly becoming KTFM.

Take the religous nonsense elsewhere. It has nothing to do with our investment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

There does not need to be another forum because you have an amazing option already. DONT READ IT!!!

1st of all nobody made you click on the post.

2nd of all nobody made you read it after you clicked on it.

and finally... I am 100% sure that nobody made you comment on it.

So whos fault is it? Yours bro. So quit whining about it.

Your right about one thing, No one made me comment on it. I felt compelled to comment due to a massive thread of ridiculousness. My question is simple. What is this thread doing here in the first place, this is'nt KTFM ministries as far as I know. DV is supposed to be education on the dinar investment, not trying to look in a book written over a thousand years ago and trying to connect the dots. I respect other peoples beliefs but come on you don't see jewish, buddhist, anostic,muslims or atheists making a prophecy thread everyday. I truly believe the only way to respect others is to leave religion out of the picture. Nothing good ever comes from it.

Edited by unborntotheworld
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Your right about one thing, No one made me comment on it. I felt compelled to comment due to a massive thread of ridiculousness. My question is simple. What is this thread doing here in the first place, this is'nt KTFM ministries as far as I know. DV is supposed to be education on the dinar investment, not trying to look in a book written over a thousand years ago and trying to connect the dots. I respect other peoples beliefs but come on you don't see jewish, buddhist, anostic,muslims or atheists making a prophecy thread everyday. I truly believe the only way to respect others is to leave religion out of the picture. Nothing good ever comes from it.

Pretty sure I was write about all of it. Who made you click on it? Who made you read it? Thats what I thought.

As far as comments made by Christians or anyone else. I don't see a difference between a post of religious nature vs a post of straight up BS lies. If you are going to post Okie or TK then you should be able to post Bible ties. Any argument there?

Oh and your comment about nothing good coming from religious post is completely false. People of faith find strength from it. Whether or not you believe it is up to you.

I love how you said you felt "compelled" to post... like it is your life calling to be a do*che.

• Upvote 3

Pretty sure I was write about all of it. Who made you click on it? Who made you read it? Thats what I thought.

As far as comments made by Christians or anyone else. I don't see a difference between a post of religious nature vs a post of straight up BS lies. If you are going to post Okie or TK then you should be able to post Bible ties. Any argument there?

Oh and your comment about nothing good coming from religious post is completely false. People of faith find strength from it. Whether or not you believe it is up to you.

I love how you said you felt "compelled" to post... like it is your life calling to be a do*che.

What were you "WRITE" about.. were you really that WRITE?. After all if you were WRITE, than I would be wrong right? lol you cant even spell at a 5th grade level let alone raise any sort of credible argument. I in fact have never supported anyone posting Okie or Terry K's ridiculous BS ever, so your comment is void. Oh and I fail to see how I am being a ****** by simply stating that this website is for the dinar investment and to keep your religion to yourself, I know thats hard for you because you feel the need to have answers for everything in life when in reality you cant even spell "right" correctly and probably believe that the world is ten thousand years old and has been populated by incest, twice. Get educated.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

GALLNIPPER >

“yes, i was wondering why we, as a society, don't follow yahweh's rules anymore.”

That’s a good question; however, it assumes society did at one time follow God’s rules. What leads you to believe society has ever followed God’s rules?

“we don't we pay the fifty pieces of silver. if it's because the rules have changed, why did yahweh change them? “

You are referencing laws, conduct and penalties directed toward the ancient Israelites at a time when they were transforming from a nomadic people to a static society; mostly agrarian. As I pointed out in the earlier post, the sum of money and marriage clause was for the unmarried woman’s benefit for having become damaged goods. What you refer to as ‘pieces of silver’ was actually a currency called ‘Shekels’. It is difficult to perform a currency conversion to equate the ancient Shekel to a value in today’s dollars but most theologians believe it could be anywhere between $750.00 and $20,000.00. Or, if you prefer to keep the value related to the forum; 877,500.00 to 23,400,000.00 IQD. ;) Taking the low value of the Shekel would provide one year’s income in today’s Central African Republic. Taking the high value would provide twenty six years of income in the same country. Certainly, a fair compensation for the assault considering that in the modern world, USA in general and California specifically, there is no compensation awarded the victim at the conclusion of a criminal rape trail. In addition to 3 – 6- 8 years in prison, the state can fine the perpetrator up to $10,000.00 but that money goes to the state. Upon conviction the victim can then sue the perpetrator for damages. The Israelite system provided just compensation for the woman right up front.

The Israelite system also called for the rapist of a married woman to be put to death!

But more to the point of your question; ‘We’ don’t pay the fifty shekels, because we are not ancient Israelites. Yes, the ancient civil/criminal rules have changed but that does not mean God changed them.

Each culture provides conduct codes specific to that culture that can appear excessive or, too liberal to other cultures but the underlying value of a conduct code, particularly as it relates to murder and rape, is the preservation of human life. And to that regard God’s rules have not changed.

If you have any other sincere questions, I’d be glad to address them but, I agree with some of the Dinar Vets that this may not be the proper place to discuss ‘all things theological’. PM at will.

George

• Upvote 3

I believe in God! Does anyone ever think that maybe Christianity was built up from some of the Indian beliefs such as Hopi Indians. I am not trying to turn anyone away from Christ!

http://faculty.washington.edu/qtaylor/a_us_history/0000_1600_timeline.htm

13,000 BC - Global Warming trend begins “Folsom points” in New Mexico – probably group hunting A quote from your website.WOW tell Al Gore that global warming has been going on before the SUV.... :lol:

What were you "WRITE" about.. were you really that WRITE?. After all if you were WRITE, than I would be wrong right? lol you cant even spell at a 5th grade level let alone raise any sort of credible argument. I in fact have never supported anyone posting Okie or Terry K's ridiculous BS ever, so your comment is void. Oh and I fail to see how I am being a ****** by simply stating that this website is for the dinar investment and to keep your religion to yourself, I know thats hard for you because you feel the need to have answers for everything in life when in reality you cant even spell "right" correctly and probably believe that the world is ten thousand years old and has been populated by incest, twice. Get educated.

I love how one typo is all you focused on in that whole argument. If you don't like the term do*che then I guess tool would be an accurate description as well. I cant even take you seriously with that picture. :lol: You know you could get someone else to take it for you so you don't look like a new boy band member.

You never answered my question. Who made you click on it? Who made you read it?

If I think that the bible has something to do with the RV then I should be allowed to share it. If people can say Tony B is in charge of the RV now I should be able to say that God is really in charge. Can you really not see that? Both might be BS but it is my right to say it.

I know since you cant really argue with your limited debate skills so go ahead and find a typo to focus on instead of the actual argument.

• Upvote 3

"He who is without sin, cast the first stone." Looks like you threw out of turn. laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I love how one typo is all you focused on in that whole argument. If you don't like the term do*che then I guess tool would be an accurate description as well. I cant even take you seriously with that picture. :lol: You know you could get someone else to take it for you so you don't look like a new boy band member.

You never answered my question. Who made you click on it? Who made you read it?

If I think that the bible has something to do with the RV then I should be allowed to share it. If people can say Tony B is in charge of the RV now I should be able to say that God is really in charge. Can you really not see that? Both might be BS but it is my right to say it.

I know since you cant really argue with your limited debate skills so go ahead and find a typo to focus on instead of the actual argument.

lol, Whats to debate? why would I bother. Arguing with religious people is pointless, As far as your question, who cares? I usually peruse every post in here from boredom, what difference does it make how I came to notice this thread and chose to comment on it. I don't see how your comparing a Tony Blair rumor to numerous religious posts about a connection between the bible prophecies and the RV. The only comparison I can see is that they are both fictitious, and nothing short of ridiculous. So in that regard I guess you are write.

A typo implies you incorrectly spelled something. You didn't spell it wrong you just used it a completely wrong context,sorry that your an idiot(I'm not sorry).

And finally to address your constant need to go after my display picture. I can't take you seriously because of your BLATANT retardation, let alone the sweet ride in yours. We cant all live our lives a quarter mile at a time. I for one, could care less what you look like. I'm actually relieved that I don't have to see the face of the moron that I have been drawn into communicating with.

Bottom line, if you choose to unnecessarily bring your personal religion to a currency investment site you should be prepared to receive some scrutiny.

Edited by unborntotheworld
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

HAHA That is funny. I saw a few of those but decided not to destroy his hopes and dreams of being an Editor. He cant even look through his own work.

I thought it was funny too. The Holy Spirit started talking to me and made me feel bad. They make it hard to love them don't they? unsure.gif It's like Jesus said, "They know not what they do..." sad.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UNBORN —"What is this thread doing here in the first place?" The first place here in this "massive thread of ridiculousness" actually began with two words: "PROPHETIC DINAR". That was my introduction to what my subject would be about. It wasn't a vague title - there's no subtlety there - or hidden meaning whatsoever as to what would be my focus. The entire original post of mine was all about a Prophetical Perspective of the Dinar Investment. I suppose you could have become dismayed that the 'prophecy' I alluded to wasn't from Nostradamus or some other mystic 'oracle' when you drew back the dark veil of a supposed inner sanctum that was instead bathed in the light of the Word Of God. Is that how I fooled you? If so, then, when you realized that you had been snared into a trap of ridiculous Bible discussion, why did you continue so long in it? Maybe your creative juices started flowing when you saw it afforded you a platform with a considerable audience to attack God Himself. Light has come into the world 'UNBORN'. It is the Spirit that you are "unborn" to. You are quite the child of this world. Why don't you stop running from the light. You can't run that fast.

It is obviously a hateful thing to you that some here on this forum have NO perspective other than the Biblical perspective — NO world-view other than the Biblical world-view. I am sure that The Lord has directed many of His people into the path of this blessing that is about to come. Did you think He would give it all to god-haters? Did you know He loved you? Did you know that you were on His mind when He said "Father forgive them; they know not what they do."

wadaba

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol, Whats to debate? why would I bother. Arguing with religious people is pointless, As far as your question, who cares? I usually peruse every post in here from boredom, what difference does it make how I came to notice this thread and chose to comment on it. I don't see how your comparing a Tony Blair rumor to numerous religious posts about a connection between the bible prophecies and the RV. The only comparison I can see is that they are both fictitious, and nothing short of ridiculous. So in that regard I guess you are write.

A typo implies you incorrectly spelled something. You didn't spell it wrong you just used it a completely wrong context,sorry that your an idiot(I'm not sorry).

And finally to address your constant need to go after my display picture. I can't take you seriously because of your BLATANT retardation, let alone the sweet ride in yours. We cant all live our lives a quarter mile at a time. I for one, could care less what you look like. I'm actually relieved that I don't have to see the face of the moron that I have been drawn into communicating with.

Bottom line, if you choose to unnecessarily bring your personal religion to a currency investment site you should be prepared to receive some scrutiny.

So what you are saying is that your sad excuse for a life has come down to you reading EVERY post because you have nothing better to do? Wow... we can leave it at that I guess.

You need to get a hobby bro.

You also say that arguing with religious people is pointless, yet you chose to do it. Over, and over, and over again. What does that say about you?

Again... I sugest you get a life, or a hobby to occupy your time because this is not working out for you.

• Upvote 2

GALLNIPPER >

“yes, i was wondering why we, as a society, don't follow yahweh's rules anymore.”

That’s a good question; however, it assumes society did at one time follow God’s rules. What leads you to believe society has ever followed God’s rules?

“we don't we pay the fifty pieces of silver. if it's because the rules have changed, why did yahweh change them? “

You are referencing laws, conduct and penalties directed toward the ancient Israelites at a time when they were transforming from a nomadic people to a static society; mostly agrarian. As I pointed out in the earlier post, the sum of money and marriage clause was for the unmarried woman’s benefit for having become damaged goods. What you refer to as ‘pieces of silver’ was actually a currency called ‘Shekels’. It is difficult to perform a currency conversion to equate the ancient Shekel to a value in today’s dollars but most theologians believe it could be anywhere between $750.00 and $20,000.00. Or, if you prefer to keep the value related to the forum; 877,500.00 to 23,400,000.00 IQD. ;) Taking the low value of the Shekel would provide one year’s income in today’s Central African Republic. Taking the high value would provide twenty six years of income in the same country. Certainly, a fair compensation for the assault considering that in the modern world, USA in general and California specifically, there is no compensation awarded the victim at the conclusion of a criminal rape trail. In addition to 3 – 6- 8 years in prison, the state can fine the perpetrator up to $10,000.00 but that money goes to the state. Upon conviction the victim can then sue the perpetrator for damages. The Israelite system provided just compensation for the woman right up front.

The Israelite system also called for the rapist of a married woman to be put to death!

But more to the point of your question; ‘We’ don’t pay the fifty shekels, because we are not ancient Israelites. Yes, the ancient civil/criminal rules have changed but that does not mean God changed them.

Each culture provides conduct codes specific to that culture that can appear excessive or, too liberal to other cultures but the underlying value of a conduct code, particularly as it relates to murder and rape, is the preservation of human life. And to that regard God’s rules have not changed.

If you have any other sincere questions, I’d be glad to address them but, I agree with some of the Dinar Vets that this may not be the proper place to discuss ‘all things theological’. PM at will.

George

lol! i didn't literally mean fifty pieces of silver in today's terms or the ancient israelites' terms. my point it that the bible is supposed to be the word of god. apologists have always skirted the issue by saying/writing things like you have written above. the problem is that we humans tend to pick and choose which parts of the bible are taken literally and which are taken as allegory for reasons of convenience. i don't see how anyone can read of the yahweh of the old testament and the jesus of the new testament and think they are the same being that hasn't changed. what makes more sense to me is that man wrote the bible, man used its coersiveness to his own ends, and when that no longer worked, man wrote something else. for a long time in history, the israelite leaders marched around the middle east kicking ass and taking names. they ruled the land until the romans conquered them and no amount of prayer or sacrifices could help them. so, they changed their tune. they killed them with kindness. they turned the other cheek. they couldn't beat them, so they joined them. how many moses, joshua, or king david figures would we tolerate today?

Why is it that when people post their opinions here they get slammed for their beliefs? Is this normal for this site?

Yep. Sure is. Its been getting worse. For some reason people dont know how to disagree with someone without bashing them and ridiculing them. Those people actually end up proving themselves wrong by the very bile they spew. The real Christians know how to disagree without getting nasty. We dont have to prove anything, but for some reason the crazies think we have to. They want to bash the Bible and Jesus Christ. Well, we all know what that gets them. Of course, they dont know what happens when you blaspheme God, otherwise they definitely wouldnt do it. They will also say things like they dont care and Blah blah blah, but I surely dont want to be anywhere near them on the day of reckoning!!

• Upvote 2

Why is it that when people post their opinions here they get slammed for their beliefs? Is this normal for this site?

It sure is. I came to this site mostly for entertainment purposes but, I must admit I'm getting rather bored. You have a pack of people lurking around ready to bash at a moments notice because they don't have anything else better to do. The mere mention of Gods name lights the fuse to their internal hate. And they can never bash enough or insult enough to put that fire out. I truly hope that if this investment pays off for these people they will some how find peace.

• Upvote 2