Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prophetic Dinar

wadaba

I am now dumber for having read this thread......

The bible and god have nothing to do with what is going on in iraq....did god want thousands of iraqis to die.....did he want thousands of american soliders to die...... did god bring down the wt towers? if two christain countries go to war which soliders go to hell for murder? is there a differnce between killing and murder?

Like they say in "The inferno" those who murder in the name of God are banished to the circle of violence Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism doesn't condone violence of any kind. Second Iraq is an islamic country that hasn't been Christian since the days of the Byzantine Empire. This RV is up to the Iraqi's and they don't care about us getting rich.

I read with interest these posts on Eschatology (End Times) and how Iraq and the Dinar play a part in Biblical Prophecy. I had just read a DV post on Iraq coins and decided to examine some smaller denominations in my possession when to my surprise I saw that on the 250 Dinar note there appears to be an image of the Tower of Babel. I have spent some time in the Middle East and have seen architecture similar to the ‘tower’ represented on the 250 Dinar note but in Oman. It is possible the ‘tower’ simply represents that the spirit and commitment of ancient people working together to develop industry still exists in modern Iraq.

On the other hand, taking the faith claims of Christianity and Biblical Prophecy as true, and if the ‘tower’ on the 250 Dinar is representative of the Tower of Babel mentioned in the Bible, it appears that the forces behind the reconstruction of Iraq intend to ‘pick-up’ where they left off.

Intrigued, I reviewed the ‘Tower of Babel’ story as presented in the King James translation as well as the translated Hebrew text of the Septuagint. The story is virtually identical and takes place on the plain of Shinar within the boundaries of Mesopotamia. The Arabic translation is ‘bilad alrafidayn’ referring to the Tigris-Euphrates Rivers within Iraq.

As the story begins there is only one language and common speech for the whole world:

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. Genesis 11:1-4 KJV

Slime? What is this slime they used for mortar? The Hebrew word is ‘Chemar’ and is defined in the Gesenius Lexicon as; “…bitumen, which boils up from subterranean fountains like oil or hot pitch, in the vicinity of Babylon, and also near the Dead Sea, and from its bottom; it afterwards harden through the heat of the sun, and is collected on the surface of the Dead Sea, which hence receives the name of lacus asphaltites.

Some of you Oil Men will recognize bitumen in its crude form as a sticky tar-like form of petroleum that must be heated before it will flow; when it cools it becomes hard like mortar. Refined bitumen is obtained by fractional distillation of crude oil.

Comparing the ‘Tower of Babel’ story with modern current events lends credence to ‘End Times’ scenarios. At the very least it should bring an ‘hmmm’ to mind.

While there are three major differences within the Christian faith regarding the ‘End Times’; Pre-Tribulation, Mid-Tribulation and Post Tribulation, they all agree that a One World Government will emerge with a financial system that all persons will have to agree to partake in or essentially starve.

If modern day Iraq is fulfilling Biblical Prophecy by building a financial system based upon petroleum that binds the modern world’s economies into one; essentially supporting the development of the rule of the Anti-Christ, where does that place the Christian possessing Dinars?

Is this a moral dilemma of Biblical proportion?

George

I am a Christian, Drunken Irish, and I can assure you I am not an Okie follower. So there is one. Im not gonna argue with you. You have made a choice to blaspheme God. Thats your choice. However, why do you keep posting?? I dont get it. Its obvious you dont agree with us, so why do you stay in this thread? Is it to stir hate? Is it out of anger? Dont really care what it is. But let me point something out to you. Consider this;. Hypothetically speaking, if you get to the end of your life and you where right, you just die and thats it. If I am right and you get to the end of your life and you die, then you have ETERNAL pain, a hell our small brains cannot even imagine. There will be no end to your suffering. There is no cosequences if I am wrong, just that I was wrong. If you are wrong, than there is consequences beyond imagination. HHMMMMMM, I think I will stick with my faith. No amount of twisting the OLD testament will ever change my mind. And by the way, I do have proof that God exists and that he personally talks to me on a daily basis. But you wouldnt believe it and there is no sense explaining it to you. There is too many people making their own judgements and twisting the Bible. Thats how all religions where started. A MANs interpretation on what the scripture says and whatever that particular person chooses to believe to make it easier on him. I dont interpret the Bible. I read it and live my life according to how Jesus modeled it to the best of my ability. I choose Faith over eternal condemnation. I guess that makes me a Sheep???????? HHHHMMMMM, doesnt make much sense????

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I am a Christian, Drunken Irish, and I can assure you I am not an Okie follower. So there is one. Im not gonna argue with you. You have made a choice to blaspheme God. Thats your choice. However, why do you keep posting?? I dont get it. Its obvious you dont agree with us, so why do you stay in this thread? Is it to stir hate? Is it out of anger? Dont really care what it is. But let me point something out to you. Consider this;. Hypothetically speaking, if you get to the end of your life and you where right, you just die and thats it. If I am right and you get to the end of your life and you die, then you have ETERNAL pain, a hell our small brains cannot even imagine. There will be no end to your suffering. There is no cosequences if I am wrong, just that I was wrong. If you are wrong, than there is consequences beyond imagination. HHMMMMMM, I think I will stick with my faith. No amount of twisting the OLD testament will ever change my mind. And by the way, I do have proof that God exists and that he personally talks to me on a daily basis. But you wouldnt believe it and there is no sense explaining it to you. There is too many people making their own judgements and twisting the Bible. Thats how all religions where started. A MANs interpretation on what the scripture says and whatever that particular person chooses to believe to make it easier on him. I dont interpret the Bible. I read it and live my life according to how Jesus modeled it to the best of my ability. I choose Faith over eternal condemnation. I guess that makes me a Sheep???????? HHHHMMMMM, doesnt make much sense????

It does make you a sheep... that is exactly what it makes you. I choose not to live my life in fear of the mythical hell. do our souls have nerve endings, do we take our brains with us to the other side? NO. We rot in the ground. Do really believe that there is some crazy place with fire and brimstone and a guy with a pitch fork? i feel sorry for you. you can't feel pain when yer dead...not possible

I have some land for you in the everglades...it's perfect

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Once again, if your right, nothing happens. If your wrong, well, we dont need to rehash that. My point is made, I dont feel like arguing. Again, why do you stick around the Faith posts????????????????

Exactly the response i expected. Not a single intelectual thought.... blind faith is hilarious

• Downvote 1

The bible and god have nothing to do with what is going on in iraq....did god want thousands of iraqis to die.....did he want thousands of american soliders to die...... did god bring down the wt towers? if two christain countries go to war which soliders go to hell for murder? is there a differnce between killing and murder?

Exactly the response i expected. Not a single intelectual thought.... blind faith is hilarious

You know what is even more hilarious? Drunken blabbering about things you don't really know about. Just because you did Bible quiz when you were younger does not mean anything. Reading the Bible does not help you... Living what the Bible teaches is where it benefits your life. If you cant see how living a clean Christian life will benefit all of mankind you are the blind one my friend.

• Upvote 4

LOL good ole christians and their incessant need to banter back and forth over NOTHING :rolleyes:

Isn't there an abortion clinic?, A single mother convention?, A *** rights march?, or an all you can eat shellfish restaurant you guys should be out boycotting????

The original Post sounds like a rehashed lecture of the infamous Ranger77 aka Phoenix aka whatever shady name he is on these forums under these days....have you been attending his super duper top secret classes??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are one to talk bro... All you do on this site is stir the pot. You have no real intelligence. You just bash other people. It is easy to play devils advocate. It is a whole new game when you think for yourself.

• Upvote 1

Your writing is excellent and your thinking is too. I so enjoyed your distillations of the ancient with the modern parallels. Especially your last paragraph was very cleverly done. The simple answer to the question you posed there is: "The Christian holding Dinars is in the world but not of the world."

I don't mean to make light of your outstanding post, but the answer to your final question ragarding the moral dilemma is also very straightforward. The only possible moral distinction of a Christian's holding dinar is the same whether he's holding dollars, or rupees or rubles or yen. It's "the love of it" that makes it evil. The same Dinar may be used to serve God or Mammon. It's like the story of the old violin... the value lies in who is playing it, and for whose glory.

I'd really like to write more about your "presents" to this discussion. but I am still a working man. Time does not allow. I would only add that the use of dinars or dollars in The Lord's work is equally blessed, with a promise of manifold returns, both in this life and in the one to come, which is shortly, I might add, since we may surmise that we are fixed in the interim between the fifth and sixth trumpets in endtime prophetic fulfillments. The American dollar is loaded with Babylonish symbols as well as that dinar note you mentioned. The dollar is sinking fast. The dinar's glory days are ahead of us, but it will have a shorter life than the dollar's run has been. Though we see things prophetically through a vague lens, it seems apparent that the days of the "Mystery Babylon" of proophecy are upon us.

Blessings to you, brother George and may the Lord bless our returns in this dinar.

wadaba

• Upvote 2

Awwww....perhaps you need a new hobby other than worrying about me mkay? ;)

HAHA... now you are making me laugh. I am glad you think you are so important. Someone needs to worry about you. Obviously you were not raised right. But I am sorry to say I don't give a rip about you so you will have to find someone else.

• Upvote 1

Just a p.s. I don't know who the prince to come will be or the King that he shall become but Crown Prince Hassan Bin Talal sure fits the scripture. It will be interesting to see though. This man is the president of the Club of Rome (look up the web site) speaks 12 languages, has been known to bring Arabs, Hebrews and Greeks together in agreement. Graduated from Oxford University studying Hebrew. Look him up.

+1 .. Thank you Hammy! :)

--(In BLACKS-LAW---Religion means-a system of faith and worship usu.involving a belief in a supreme being and usu.containing a moral and ethical code:esp.,such a system recognized and practiced by a particular church,sect,or denomination.In construing the protections under the establishment clause and free excercise clause ,courts have interpreted the term religion quite broadly to include a wide variety of theistic and nontheistic beliefs.)---RELIGION -religious beliefs-good information -

Biblical viewpoints -------------------------------All these words are good- THERE IS NO RELIGION-----What it is --is a RELATIONSHIP with a man called JESUS- If you want religion then you go get it--What GOD,s word is alll about Relationships- That my friend is the only ship that wont sink. I to grew up on that word and i wondered about and finally one day it hit me when i was reading and praying. I was also very sick. I have come thru Renal Failure Blood Clots collapsed veins and 2 stage 4 cancers in 8 years. So when your stuck in bed you read and plead. What happened was this - When reading the word GOD,s word you replace the names of the people with your own and it will not take you long to figure out that it is all about RELATIONSHIP. Thats it. When you come to understand that then you will see taht all things in this world are really for not. However GOD wants you to enjoy all He has for you in CHRIST JESUS. Prophetics is good because GOD tells it and shows you when where and how it will happen - sometimes. But He will be involved. What the word says is true. GOD is GOD and nothing will persuade me from saying otherwise. Yes that is being dogmatic but you stand for truth and the truth will set you free. We put words together to show what we know - So we use a word everyone knows and that is the word Religion. It doesnt hurt but it doenst do justice sometimes when talking about a GOD that never fails.The whols BIBLE hinges on 1(one) verse and that is JOHN 3:16-17-- For GOD so love the world that HE gave His only begotten SON that whoever believes on HIS name shall have everlasting life---- For GOD sent His SON into the world not to condem the world but that the world thru HIM might be SAVED------end of story---- everything else pales compared to this statement. Praise the name of JESUS-----Blessings Vern :)

I am back from GBS & total paralysis. The only thing that moved on this body was my right eye-lid (Moved down but remained open). My eyes were frozen open having to be taped closed. I made a promise I will keep. I am close to standing without assistance. It has been 2 yrs & I must be prepared to aid my fellow man before this Fall.

• Upvote 3

I am back from GBS & total paralysis. The only thing that moved on this body was my right eye-lid (Moved down but remained open). My eyes were frozen open having to be taped closed. I made a promise I will keep. I am close to standing without assistance. It has been 2 yrs & I must be prepared to aid my fellow man before this Fall.

:) PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW-------- Here are a couple of pieces I stand on fervently...Psalms 23--- now point to your chest when saying it- beause it will give mighty power--Look what it did for David---The LORD is MY Shepherd I shall NOT want---- The other one is ----In ALL things acknowledge the LORD---- . My friend we will keep you in prayers-WHY? Because ALL godd things come from the LORD--- I will stand with you in your healing. I know that it is rough and your fighting like crazy. I am not supposed to here also. and here i am just like you. When you know who holds your hand you know WHO holds tomorrow. GOD said that when we get to heaven we will be New. I stand on that promise and i will stand with you. I dont know what happened but i can only guess. You are doing something so great it is only of GOD. What you are doing is showing everyone who our HEALER is --One of GOD,s name is HEALER - Call on His name for that- What i like about your recovery is that when nurses and the Dr,s see what is happening you can Testify and Testify to the Glory of GOD. When my Dr,s said that they cannot tell where the Radiation marks are inside they were amazed. If it wasnt for the co-orinance on the screen they would never know where the tumour was. This is all documented . My wife made sure of that. So i said to them --Do you believe that GOD knew you before you were born. They said Yes- I said well 54 years ago GOD knew i was going to have Cancer and HE knew you were going to be a very smart Dr, and HE wanted us to meet. HE also knew that you need to see to understand and HE knows you understand theory but you need to see. So here we are and you get to SEE the wonders of GOD nad I get to tell you how HE done it--- I tell them all time and the last time i went in I never said a word. The Dr left after seeing me and then he turned around in the hallway and came back and asked me who healed me and I said GOD. why? nothin he said but he gave me a thumbs-up sighn.... Glory be to our SAVIOUR---- The Dr is East Indian. I floated all the way home .. YES i am HEALED and my 5 year clear is not here yet. But i know what i know just like you.. If GOD will feed the sparrow in the winter time wont HE look after you-- and how much more valuable are you over the bird? Call HE wil hear.. May GOD Bless you and your house----Philippians 4:13 -19-----Vern :)

• Upvote 2

CTS, thanks for the support. However, I must thank the drunk and Slade for blessing us. Scripture says that we will be persecuted and harassed for our beliefs. I am so thankful for them to fulfill what scripture has said would happen. I am grateful for being able to share in the ridicule just like Jesus faced. I feel very blessed for this and I must thank those two for blessing me.

• Upvote 3

Good question DI, where do you suppose the leaders of the Inquisitions ended up?,( All Religious People, Were'nt They? )

Since you had to call me out by name...just let me say that I am thrilled to be able to help you with your Jesus complex :blink:

Perhaps tonight at dinner you may want to try turning your dinner beverage of choice into wine...that way we will know for sure if my work is complete :lol:

Thank you again Slade!!! I have to burst your bubble tho, I can't do miracles, sorry, don't mean to disappoint you. Once again, why are you posting? Hate, anger, jealousy? I think I can make my own opinion on that. Btw, I will not respond, I dust my feet and let you go. Thanks again!!!!!

Your personal attacks on me have ZERO MEANING BRO ;)

I can do this all day...

Shame some have to wait for the mythical RV to drive a CTS....it is not even an expensive automobile. That fact alone speaks volumes.... :lol:

Have a nice day mkay...;)

HAHAHAHAHA you are right... 60k is not that much for a car.

You are a moron.

• Upvote 1

Hmmm...well ok, that is fairly expensive. I really don't keep up with the value of the preferred vehicles of Hood Rats and Welfare Queens...whereas you obviously do ;)

Your command of a 5th grade vocabulary is depressing.....100 cadillacs in your driveway won't fix that issue BRO ;)

What is wrong with my vocabulary? Are you upset that such a simple word can describe you with such accuracy? I could use other words but I don't want to confuse you.

Oh and I am pretty sure your best friend Keepm is getting a CTS-V too. HAHA... He will take you in it when you go out on your date. :lol: :lol:

Edited by CTS-VwithRV
  • Upvote 2