Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prophetic Dinar

wadaba

I have read the bible cover to cover. I went to church 3 times a week for 18 years.

I know what I'm talking about do you?

By the way I noticed you didn't even attempt to answer all the questions

Is it the truth that the world was populated thru incest twice? Is it true that all jews, muslims and non born again catholics are going to burn in hell for eternity?

Is it true that god destroyed sodom because they like to party? Is NYC next or maybe Vegas?

your god is a vengeful god not my type of dude

The "truth" is the world was populated thru incest twice. The first time Adam and Eve were Blessed by GOD and told to repopulate the earth. I wont even go into that word here, "replenish" or repopulate. That's for another discussion. The Bible makes it clear in Noahs day all of mankind's seed was "corrupted" by or thru the fallen angels who "transgressed their first estate, took on strange flesh, and mated with the daughters of Eve." THe results of this mating were "Giants, men of renown". These giants spread their seed and helped to corrupt mankind. GOD destroyed the earth by flood because HE was protecting the Messiah's seed which was Noah and his line. They were the only ones who were not corrupted by the fallen angels and their gigantic offspring. If they too became corrupted the Messiah could not save us. Satan set about to destroy the seed of Eve. GOD protected it. Noah's seed repopulated the earth again. It was a pure seed from Adam. Again after the flood the fallen angels corrupted the seed of Eve but not totally. GOD destroyed Sodom and Gammorah because of this corrupted seed and its wickedness. Again HE was protecting the Messiah's lineage and seed. HE protected it by having the Israelites go into the Promised Land and destroy the inhabitants and all they owned. Everything GOD did pointed to protecting JESUS CHRIST's line. Everything satan did pointed to destroying or corrupting it. Finally it came time for CHRIST to be born. GOD announced it thru the angels. "Peace on earth good will towards man(kind)" GOD was saying thru this child, HIS child, GOD was making peace with man. John the Baptist introduced JESUS as the "Lamb that takes away the sin of the world". No longer would sin be a factor with GOD. No longer would HE deal with man according to their transgressions. This is where GOD drew the line. Before CHRIST. After CHRIST. No one will ever go to Hell for the sins they commit. JESUS took those away. The only reason anyone will ever go to Hell, past, present, or future is because they reject the only sacrifice that has ever taken sin away. JESUS CHRIST's death on the cross. HIS Blood paid the price for sin. Rejection of that payment means a person chooses to pay the price for his or her own sinfulness. The Bible says"Your name will be erased from the Book of LIFE, and your sins will stand against you". "There is NOW therefore, NO Condemnation thru CHRIST JESUS." By rejecting JESUS you will be judged according to your own ways, sins, and heart. "All have sinned and fallen short of the GLORY of GOD". The only way to get to GOD is thru the goodness of JESUS. No other goodness can do it. GOD is now a GOD of Justice, Forgiveness, and LOVE because of HIS Son's sacrifice. Reject JESUS, you reject GOD and HIS perfect plan for you to be with HIM. JESUS said, "This is eternal life. Getting to KNOW Me and the FATHER." When sin was a factor there was no way of having a personal relationship with GOD except thru faith in HIM. NOW, sin is not a factor, but it still takes "faith in HIM" to have that relationship. But we can now be with GOD from a position of Strength and Boldness because of JESUS. HE is our High Priest. Our Big Brother. Our Loving Saviour. Now I don't have to grovel before GOD because I am a sinful worm, I can jump into HIS arms and call HIM Daddy! I am clean and pure thru JESUS. Right now everyone is forgiven. Jews, Muslims, non born again Catholics, etc. But if they reject the payment, they must pay it. NO ONE can pay that price on their own and enter the Kingdom of GOD. You must accept the price that has been paid to enter HIS Kingdom. Now if you have never heard of CHRIST JESUS your sins have already been paid. The Bible says "where there is no law, there is no sin." THat's why GOD placed in each of us, a conscience. Knowledge of right and wrong. If you never heard of JESUS, then you never had the opportunity to reject HIM. GOD knows your heart. You will be judged according to that. HE knows if you would have accepted or rejected HIS Son. "IT is appointed for man to die once, then the judgement." GOD has covered all the bases. "Believe on the LORD JESUS and YOU will be SAVED". What is easier than that. Once you believe, then strive everyday to get to know the one who sacrificed everything to be with you. YOU are the "pearl of great price" JESUS spoke about. GOD bless.

• Upvote 2

On: 3/08/11 no more excuses oh wait there’s another again.

I’m starting to believe that this whole Dinar RV thing is a scam; hear me out first then you can cherry pick thru what you want out of this cause some will. (I own DINARS, myself).

Have you ever heard the saying STUPID AMERICANS from a person who’s not a US citizen I have many times. Well here it goes, They (IRAQ) are gladly taking our US dollars from us and in return blinding us with false hopes and dreams, This RV will never take place as long as their still getting a US cash flow coming in, they’ll keep putting the date off and lining their pockets deeper and deeper with more and more of our USD, this will not end as long as there are still STUPID AMERICANS continuing to give them their money. They’re making more USD doing this than going on the WTO so why ruin a good thing, this is a guaranteed thing, a cash flow thing and they’re rate doesn’t have to change one bite only if the USD rate changes. If you really want they’re rate too change here’s something we all should and can do. As Stupid Americans we should all stick together and stop with the, I’m for me who are you for attitude that most people have today.

STOP, buying DINARS now (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, chatting about it on the internet, let the guru’s and pumpers have the site’s (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, buying more DINARS they know we AMERICANS are greedy (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, don’t you think that something that is this important to them it would have been done a long time ago why let your people suffer for so long (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, If you can, with enough people we can hurt them by cashing in some and getting our money back you’ll see this rate change real fast if it was to do so, if not then it was a scam all a long or you can hang on to what you have, you may need it to wipe with one day (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, Hasn’t everyone been schooled enough through the years to know that this isn’t going to happen for the US remember they hate us and the head games will continue at our expense? (They’re all laughing at us).

STOP, live with it, we all screwed up when we fell for it (They’re all laughing at us).

STOP, listening, talking and start watching the CBI the truth is there it’s not changing (They’re all laughing at us).

STOP, the UST is even scammed on this, that’s how brilliant this piece of work “scam” is working (STUPID AMERICANS) (They’re all laughing at us).

STOP, the pyramid, my grandfather always said, if it looks like a snake, coils like a snake and slithers like a snake, it’s not a freight train but still get away from it before it hurts you cause if you get to close it will. Think about it. (IRAQ is laughing at you and me all the way to the bank).

So if I’m wrong then School me I got the time, you know there’s always an excuse or some reason of some kind why they can’t R/V isn’t there, and it will and still continue. I’m tired of their game. Anyone want to buy 10 million IQD cash, will not separate. Remember this is a long term investment real long like pyramid long.

(I’m just looking thru the IRAQI sand storm & not at it, like the forest and trees theory)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I am now dumber for having read this thread......

The bible and god have nothing to do with what is going on in iraq....did god want thousands of iraqis to die.....did he want thousands of american soliders to die...... did god bring down the wt towers? if two christain countries go to war which soliders go to hell for murder? is there a differnce between killing and murder?

To which god do you refer, the God of Abraham, or the god of this system of things? This world is in other hands and it's our decision as to whom to believe. Enjoy your belief(s), nobody cares to change them.

Christian countries do not exist, only Christian people who may be part of war bound or war torn nations.

• Upvote 5

To which god do you refer, the God of Abraham, or the god of this system of things? This world is in other hands and it's our decision as to whom to believe. Enjoy your belief(s), nobody cares to change them.

Christian countries do not exist, only Christian people who may be part of war bound or war torn nations.

nicely put thor...in my humble opinion we make religion to hard. I feel religion is what you belong to or you follow but salvation is something you seek and accept and being a christian is a daily walk. Ive questioned god many times with whys and how comes especially childern dying or soldiers at war or why someone has to go through life like job...and then i finally realized something it all came back to jesus...god loved his son so much that he allowed him to die on the cross for everyones sins for all the questions of whys and how comes...my heart aches for mankind.. i truly beleive we make it to hard when all we have to do is have a child like faith and trust in what he has set before us..nobody is perfect and can be....all i know is jesus loves me and this i do know..thanks for the post and thank you for listening...

• Upvote 5

Ohh Piss on Vern what does he know anyway? I have spoken to the man in real life and know he is full of Sh$t anyway......ROFL.......How am I doing Vern? Pretty good for the first thing in the morning eh? OK NOW BASH AWAY.

I can second that BanG ... and I'm sure as soon as Vern reads this, he'll be trying to call me to set me straight !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On: 3/08/11 no more excuses oh wait there’s another again.

I’m starting to believe that this whole Dinar RV thing is a scam; hear me out first then you can cherry pick thru what you want out of this cause some will. (I own DINARS, myself).

Have you ever heard the saying STUPID AMERICANS from a person who’s not a US citizen I have many times. Well here it goes, They (IRAQ) are gladly taking our US dollars from us and in return blinding us with false hopes and dreams, This RV will never take place as long as their still getting a US cash flow coming in, they’ll keep putting the date off and lining their pockets deeper and deeper with more and more of our USD, this will not end as long as there are still STUPID AMERICANS continuing to give them their money. They’re making more USD doing this than going on the WTO so why ruin a good thing, this is a guaranteed thing, a cash flow thing and they’re rate doesn’t have to change one bite only if the USD rate changes. If you really want they’re rate too change here’s something we all should and can do. As Stupid Americans we should all stick together and stop with the, I’m for me who are you for attitude that most people have today.

STOP, buying DINARS now (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, chatting about it on the internet, let the guru’s and pumpers have the site’s (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, buying more DINARS they know we AMERICANS are greedy (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, don’t you think that something that is this important to them it would have been done a long time ago why let your people suffer for so long (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, If you can, with enough people we can hurt them by cashing in some and getting our money back you’ll see this rate change real fast if it was to do so, if not then it was a scam all a long or you can hang on to what you have, you may need it to wipe with one day (they’re all laughing at us).

STOP, Hasn’t everyone been schooled enough through the years to know that this isn’t going to happen for the US remember they hate us and the head games will continue at our expense? (They’re all laughing at us).

STOP, live with it, we all screwed up when we fell for it (They’re all laughing at us).

STOP, listening, talking and start watching the CBI the truth is there it’s not changing (They’re all laughing at us).

STOP, the UST is even scammed on this, that’s how brilliant this piece of work “scam” is working (STUPID AMERICANS) (They’re all laughing at us).

STOP, the pyramid, my grandfather always said, if it looks like a snake, coils like a snake and slithers like a snake, it’s not a freight train but still get away from it before it hurts you cause if you get to close it will. Think about it. (IRAQ is laughing at you and me all the way to the bank).

So if I’m wrong then School me I got the time, you know there’s always an excuse or some reason of some kind why they can’t R/V isn’t there, and it will and still continue. I’m tired of their game. Anyone want to buy 10 million IQD cash, will not separate. Remember this is a long term investment real long like pyramid long.

(I’m just looking thru the IRAQI sand storm & not at it, like the forest and trees theory)

I zero'd out your -1. I find your thoughts about all this very interesting to a point. I knew when I bought the Dinar that there was a possibility of making money or loosing money either way I was prepared to commit to the purchase and take my chances. Now some logic in this. Whatever one believes about the Dinar you have to consider several things before making up your mind in all this. Historically speaking the currency has always performed better than the US dollar and for them to not be a laughing stock at some point will introduce a sustainable rate that is competitive with their neighbors and a global market, does anyone doubt that? I do not. The next item you have to entertain is the US role in all of this. Do you think 10yrs of war and 1.8 trillion dollars of US Money was all for free? Because we like you? I think not, does anyone disagree with me. Finally can you explain to me what our investment goals in this region should be? I mean if not in Iraq's currency then what? The ISX? In any matter here we all took a speculative risk when we got involved with the Dinar. Can we say it is a sure bet? You damn right we can, the million dollar question is WHEN? NOT IF? BUT WHEN? I respect your position on this but my intestinal fortitude is a bit more here than yours and I think I will stay put for awhile longer and see just what else they have to offer us. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Shame on whoever it was that "baaahh baaaah'ed" Drunken Irish's post. I can only assume reffering to him as a sheep? Ohhhh touche'.

Why cant we all just be cool, and be good to one another without putting some kind of religeous moniker on it?

All non believers are gonna go to hell now? What about the Asian majority, are they doomed? The kind and gentle buddhists, are they doomed? Jainists? Come on!

God - fearing? What kinda god is he/she demanding the masses of followers fear him/her?

Man, i could keep on going, but i'm not biblicaly groomed enough to put up a debate. So maybe i'll sleep around on my wife, repent on sunday, become a priest and molest some kids, repent on sunday, and keep the cycle going. What a fairytale. Same regurgated fairy tales since Homer and the Iliad, and perhaps before then.

We are an energy that cannot be created nor destroyed. Post death, our energy is still there(soul?) and ends up somewhere, and maybe in another being.

What about dinosaurs? God created the earth, then dinosaurs, and man? I don't get it.

Until someone can come up with something tangible, i'll continue being the person i am, kind, generous, straight shooting-tell it like it is, and as honest as i can possibly be. I'm not perfect, nor do want to be, but i guess that i'll rot in hell with the other non christians out there. I guess now since i voiced my opinion, i'm an all out bad person. I don't believe. But i choose not to believe. I understand its a faith based religeon, but who wants to take their kids to church and have them molested by some creepy 'ol priest? Not me! I'll take my chances on the "we are an energy that is indestructable" deal. Feels more logical.

In closing, can anyone here give me an inckling of physical proof of anything in the bible? Anything. Here is your chance to save a soul from total damnation. Or... Nevermind.

JUST BE GOOD TO ONE ANOTHER, AND ENOUGH DOOM AND GLOOM BIBLICAL PROPHECY. The powers that be are the only ones who can make this RV/RI happen. If it were up to god, i'm sure he woulda pulled the trigger long ago in answer to the praying dinar holders.

Lets keep our eye on the ball and keep biblical opinions in the 2 cents and opinion section, yeh?

For the christian/catholic/whatever, hey, if it feels good do it. Christ and god included. Please don't be a smarty pants to someone that doesn't care to be on the religeon bandwagon,I.E. the Irish guy who posted, and now myself.

Cheers, chao, and lets get this thing done for the greater good of whatever we deem it to be.

Shame on whoever it was that "baaahh baaaah'ed" Drunken Irish's post. I can only assume reffering to him as a sheep? Ohhhh touche'.

Why cant we all just be cool, and be good to one another without putting some kind of religeous moniker on it?

All non believers are gonna go to hell now? What about the Asian majority, are they doomed? The kind and gentle buddhists, are they doomed? Jainists? Come on!

God - fearing? What kinda god is he/she demanding the masses of followers fear him/her?

Man, i could keep on going, but i'm not biblicaly groomed enough to put up a debate. So maybe i'll sleep around on my wife, repent on sunday, become a priest and molest some kids, repent on sunday, and keep the cycle going. What a fairytale. Same regurgated fairy tales since Homer and the Iliad, and perhaps before then.

We are an energy that cannot be created nor destroyed. Post death, our energy is still there(soul?) and ends up somewhere, and maybe in another being.

What about dinosaurs? God created the earth, then dinosaurs, and man? I don't get it.

Until someone can come up with something tangible, i'll continue being the person i am, kind, generous, straight shooting-tell it like it is, and as honest as i can possibly be. I'm not perfect, nor do want to be, but i guess that i'll rot in hell with the other non christians out there. I guess now since i voiced my opinion, i'm an all out bad person. I don't believe. But i choose not to believe. I understand its a faith based religeon, but who wants to take their kids to church and have them molested by some creepy 'ol priest? Not me! I'll take my chances on the "we are an energy that is indestructable" deal. Feels more logical.

In closing, can anyone here give me an inckling of physical proof of anything in the bible? Anything. Here is your chance to save a soul from total damnation. Or... Nevermind.

JUST BE GOOD TO ONE ANOTHER, AND ENOUGH DOOM AND GLOOM BIBLICAL PROPHECY. The powers that be are the only ones who can make this RV/RI happen. If it were up to god, i'm sure he woulda pulled the trigger long ago in answer to the praying dinar holders.

Lets keep our eye on the ball and keep biblical opinions in the 2 cents and opinion section, yeh?

For the christian/catholic/whatever, hey, if it feels good do it. Christ and god included. Please don't be a smarty pants to someone that doesn't care to be on the religeon bandwagon,I.E. the Irish guy who posted, and now myself.

Cheers, chao, and lets get this thing done for the greater good of whatever we deem it to be.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Shame on whoever it was replying to Drunken Irish's reply by simply stating, "baaahhh, baaaahhh", i guess implying he was a sheep.

If you guys could enlighten me and offer one shred of tangible proof that exists in the bible, i could give you some creedence to your claims.

Since i don't buy into the christian / catholic stuff along with the asian majority, some indians, people from India, and buddhists and jainists, i guess we are all doomed to go to hell?

In the 7 days of creation, were dinosaurs included? Oh, wait, that was when god was fighting the arc angel satan at that time, right? Least that's what i was told. So how could there be an earth for dinosaurs to roam during that period if it all unfolded in 7 days,(6 days with a day of rest), god rests?

Anyhoo, us homosapiens are an energy that cannot be created nor destroyed, and when we die, that energy(soul?) goes wherever. IMHO.

So to all the religeous folk on the thread, keep doing what makes you feel good. If jesus offers something that just being a good person, and striving to be better every day doesn't, go for it!

If i could just wrap myself around ANY proof of jesus walking the earth or gods exixtence, i'd be right on the wagon with you guys praying my heart out for a better tomorrow for all of us, dinar investors or not.

Meanwhile, this thread should be move to opinions and perspectives as it has zero rumors in the thread starters text, just scripture to back up whatever.

Okay, guess i'm the bad guy now. I always try to refrain from posting anything anti religeous, but its kinda like astrology, you can paint your own picture of what you interpret it to be.

Peace and love to all, and lets get this done already. With or without gods help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

can you explain this one?

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT

Edited by gallinipper
  • Downvote 1

Zechariah 5

Vision of the Flying Scroll

1 Then I turned and raised my eyes, and saw there a flying scroll.

2 And he said to me, “What do you see?”

So I answered, “I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits and its width ten cubits.”

3 Then he said to me, “This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth: ‘Every thief shall be expelled,’ according to this side of the scroll; and, ‘Every perjurer shall be expelled,’ according to that side of it.”

4 “ I will send out the curse,” says the LORD of hosts;

“ It shall enter the house of the thief

And the house of the one who swears falsely by My name.

It shall remain in the midst of his house

And consume it, with its timber and stones.”

Vision of the Woman in a Basket

5 Then the angel who talked with me came out and said to me, “Lift your eyes now, and see what this is that goes forth.”

6 So I asked, “What is it?” And he said, “It is a basket[a] that is going forth.”

He also said, “This is their resemblance throughout the earth: 7 Here is a lead disc lifted up, and this is a woman sitting inside the basket”; 8 then he said, “This is Wickedness!” And he thrust her down into the basket, and threw the lead cover over its mouth. 9 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.

10 So I said to the angel who talked with me, “Where are they carrying the basket?”

11 And he said to me, “To build a house for it in the land of Shinar;[c] when it is ready, the basket will be set there on its base.” Footnotes:

a. Zechariah 5:6 Hebrew ephah, a measuring container, and so elsewhere

b. Zechariah 5:8 Literally stone

c. Zechariah 5:11 That is, Babylon

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Shame on whoever it was replying to Drunken Irish's reply by simply stating, "baaahhh, baaaahhh", i guess implying he was a sheep.

If you guys could enlighten me and offer one shred of tangible proof that exists in the bible, i could give you some creedence to your claims.

Since i don't buy into the christian / catholic stuff along with the asian majority, some indians, people from India, and buddhists and jainists, i guess we are all doomed to go to hell?

In the 7 days of creation, were dinosaurs included? Oh, wait, that was when god was fighting the arc angel satan at that time, right? Least that's what i was told. So how could there be an earth for dinosaurs to roam during that period if it all unfolded in 7 days,(6 days with a day of rest), god rests?

Anyhoo, us homosapiens are an energy that cannot be created nor destroyed, and when we die, that energy(soul?) goes wherever. IMHO.

So to all the religeous folk on the thread, keep doing what makes you feel good. If jesus offers something that just being a good person, and striving to be better every day doesn't, go for it!

If i could just wrap myself around ANY proof of jesus walking the earth or gods exixtence, i'd be right on the wagon with you guys praying my heart out for a better tomorrow for all of us, dinar investors or not.

Meanwhile, this thread should be move to opinions and perspectives as it has zero rumors in the thread starters text, just scripture to back up whatever.

Okay, guess i'm the bad guy now. I always try to refrain from posting anything anti religeous, but its kinda like astrology, you can paint your own picture of what you interpret it to be.

Peace and love to all, and lets get this done already. With or without gods help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ohh Piss on Vern what does he know anyway? I have spoken to the man in real life and know he is full of Sh$t anyway......ROFL.......How am I doing Vern? Pretty good for the first thing in the morning eh? OK NOW BASH AWAY.

:lol: GAWD--- I got to change my coffee----- Yes we have talked and your 7foot 15 shoulder to shoulder--- then i found that my screen was on 225 magnifyer- so i put you back on 25 and as for BJ in Montreal yup -- cant explain that one --- he is a good friend like you --To have you guys over for PIZZA would be an Unforgetable weekend-- Altho i think people would think you both TWINS---Dumb and Dumber----GAWD that felt good- -- going for coffe now -- yup its supper time to --Im outta here cause i can see it comin- hahaha :lol::lol::lol: Blessings my friends---- ya gotta have fun cause ya aint gonna get out of it alive ----Vern :twothumbs::tiphat::twocents:

I can second that BanG ... and I'm sure as soon as Vern reads this, he'll be trying to call me to set me straight !!!

:lol: HEY BJ---- I like your avatar----wait till you see what I got from the ACME Thatelldo Corporation-----BEEPBEEP- :lol: Dont go near that fan--But you will- :lol:- Vern

Edited by vern

I read with interest these posts on Eschatology (End Times) and how Iraq and the Dinar play a part in Biblical Prophecy. I had just read a DV post on Iraq coins and decided to examine some smaller denominations in my possession when to my surprise I saw that on the 250 Dinar note there appears to be an image of the Tower of Babel. I have spent some time in the Middle East and have seen architecture similar to the ‘tower’ represented on the 250 Dinar note but in Oman. It is possible the ‘tower’ simply represents that the spirit and commitment of ancient people working together to develop industry still exists in modern Iraq.

On the other hand, taking the faith claims of Christianity and Biblical Prophecy as true, and if the ‘tower’ on the 250 Dinar is representative of the Tower of Babel mentioned in the Bible, it appears that the forces behind the reconstruction of Iraq intend to ‘pick-up’ where they left off.

Intrigued, I reviewed the ‘Tower of Babel’ story as presented in the King James translation as well as the translated Hebrew text of the Septuagint. The story is virtually identical and takes place on the plain of Shinar within the boundaries of Mesopotamia. The Arabic translation is ‘bilad alrafidayn’ referring to the Tigris-Euphrates Rivers within Iraq.

As the story begins there is only one language and common speech for the whole world:

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. Genesis 11:1-4 KJV

Slime? What is this slime they used for mortar? The Hebrew word is ‘Chemar’ and is defined in the Gesenius Lexicon as; “…bitumen, which boils up from subterranean fountains like oil or hot pitch, in the vicinity of Babylon, and also near the Dead Sea, and from its bottom; it afterwards harden through the heat of the sun, and is collected on the surface of the Dead Sea, which hence receives the name of lacus asphaltites.

Some of you Oil Men will recognize bitumen in its crude form as a sticky tar-like form of petroleum that must be heated before it will flow; when it cools it becomes hard like mortar. Refined bitumen is obtained by fractional distillation of crude oil.

Comparing the ‘Tower of Babel’ story with modern current events lends credence to ‘End Times’ scenarios. At the very least it should bring an ‘hmmm’ to mind.

While there are three major differences within the Christian faith regarding the ‘End Times’; Pre-Tribulation, Mid-Tribulation and Post Tribulation, they all agree that a One World Government will emerge with a financial system that all persons will have to agree to partake in or essentially starve.

If modern day Iraq is fulfilling Biblical Prophecy by building a financial system based upon petroleum that binds the modern world’s economies into one; essentially supporting the development of the rule of the Anti-Christ, where does that place the Christian possessing Dinars?

Is this a moral dilemma of Biblical proportion?

George

• Upvote 2

I am now dumber for having read this thread......

The bible and god have nothing to do with what is going on in iraq....did god want thousands of iraqis to die.....did he want thousands of american soliders to die...... did god bring down the wt towers? if two christain countries go to war which soliders go to hell for murder? is there a differnce between killing and murder?

YES! Big Difference. Sounds to me like you don't know God very well, or at least someone told you about God and they were not completely correct.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well George Hayduke, being that I am a Christian and do hold dinar, your question I believe is........"Is God upset with us because we stand to become somewhat wealthy"? NO. If the Word of God is not compared to itself, scripture interprets scripture, it can be misinterpreted. Good to see you using the Septuagint along with King Jimmy. Get an Hebrew Lexicon as well as a Greek. Money btw is nothing more than a tool that the Lord can bless us with. What we do with it is what he is concerned with. Are we good stewards with what He has blessed us with? I hope that I am. God does look at your TIME, TREASURE, and your TALENT and is going to require that you answer for the gifts that were given. Did you take your talent and create other talent for the Lord? Did you use your treasure to create other treasure for the Lord? What did you spend most of your time on? Look if making money off of the Worlds system bothers some look at what Jesus said "You should have at least put my money into Usury so I could have made some profit" Or leave all of it to an Hebrew person somewhere in the world as to when you get taken out of here :huh:;) , Gods chosen people will have the wealth of the system. Just like the days of Egypt.

• Upvote 4

I have read the bible cover to cover. I went to church 3 times a week for 18 years.

I know what I'm talking about do you?

By the way I noticed you didn't even attempt to answer all the questions

Is it the truth that the world was populated thru incest twice? Is it true that all jews, muslims and non born again catholics are going to burn in hell for eternity?

Is it true that god destroyed sodom because they like to party? Is NYC next or maybe Vegas?

your god is a vengeful god not my type of dude

He is a Jealous God as well as vengeful. Sorry to here you have put him out of your life, maybe that is why He puts you out of His. The Word of God is not a book to be read cover to cover, then put away as if you read it so your good now. Ring the bell, eat the wafer, drink some wine.........all better. B.S. How bout that from, a Christian even. Study to show thyself approved, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. That's what it says to do. Study. Give me your questions I will answer them. But I will answer them with the Word of God so you may not like the answers you get. Jesus did not battle His enemy in the wilderness with anything but SCRIPTURE.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Hammy –

Actually, it was a rhetorical question intended for one to consider the weight of the matter similar to the challenge in Luke 14:28, “For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have [sufficient] to finish [it]”. In comparison with the directive in Rev 18:4 to, “…come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”

Again, speaking within context of the relationship of the Dinar and End Times, it appears that there is a clear delineation in time and within the world culture where the people of God are to separate themselves from that culture. Could it be that the RV of the Dinar is part of that delineation in that it is God’s blessing for those who have ‘come out from her’ and that the ‘cost’ should be considered when spending that blessing?

Further, when that cost has been considered and understood, thatunderstanding will serve as a warning not to drink from that well again; God’s people will go one way and those intent with resurrecting the financial Tower of Babel will go another…

In other words, not only a once in a lifetime deal for the individual but the last deal in the lives of men, period.

George

• Upvote 1

He is a Jealous God as well as vengeful. Sorry to here you have put him out of your life, maybe that is why He puts you out of His. The Word of God is not a book to be read cover to cover, then put away as if you read it so your good now. Ring the bell, eat the wafer, drink some wine.........all better. B.S. How bout that from, a Christian even. Study to show thyself approved, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. That's what it says to do. Study. Give me your questions I will answer them. But I will answer them with the Word of God so you may not like the answers you get. Jesus did not battle His enemy in the wilderness with anything but SCRIPTURE.

I don't even know where to start. Open your eyes and think for yourself!!! god is not afraid of your questions. do you realize how politically motivated the bible is? do you even know how it was canonized? i was a member of JBQ junior bible quiz. it was a program put on by assembly of god churches where you read then enter quiz contests so know i didn't just read it then put it away. is was involved in jbq for 4 or 5 years. do you believe in the story of noah? do you believe the earth is 6,000 years old? How was the grand canyon formed? why don’t miracles happen anymore? isn't it strange they have decreased relative to sciences ability to disprove them. take of your blinders and then read the epic of gilgamesh....this story pre dates the bible by 2,000 years and is the basis of the noah story.....this is exactly what the bible is....stories. how can god know the number of hairs on your head but not know he would have to destroy the earth at least twice..... do you believe that noahs kids had sex with angels? do you realize king david slaughtered entire cities in the name of god...just for their land??? this is ok?

please think for yourself again god is not scared of your questions..

I am willing to bet 90% of okies followers are christains

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2