Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prophetic Dinar

wadaba

Well MODS when do want to lock this one down--We come here to talk NOT CALL each other Stupid names----I do get asashamed as others do - We have a code of ethics here and if you cant see that then it is time to quit--Vern

• Upvote 1

can anyone explain this one?

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT

• Downvote 1

From Onyxbits.de:

"When a man had raped an unmarried/young woman in old Israel, he had literally turned her into "damaged goods". She would not have been able to find a "respectable" husband afterwards and therefore she would also not have been able to start a family of her own. The implication of this being that the crime deprived her of any chances to gain what was then considered to be social security, health insurance or old-age pension.

As much as any feminist today must shiver with the mere thought of a woman being sold to her rapist, this is not what it was seen as in those days, at all. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 describes a law suit where the cause of action is not so much the violation itself but the consequences it bears on the victim's future. Namely, the financial loss she could be expected to suffer by not being able to start a family for her own support. The court rule is an attempt to make the violator pay damage repair by forcing him into a marriage and (most importantly) denying him the right to divorce, which he normally would have had (Deut. 24:1-2). In other words: what we see as adding insult to injury today was actually putting the woman in a very strong legal position back then. She became financially secured in a way she could not have archived by a regular marriage.

Now, one could of course point out the insanity of forcing a woman to live with an abusive husband. This, however, is only insane by modern day standards. In biblical times, women generally did not pick their husbands themselves. The idea of a love marriage is a relatively new concept in western societies and has only been around since the romantic era. Before that, marriage was typically arranged by the family and about support, political influence or financial benefit.

In ancient Palestine, a woman's consent was not a requirement to anything. The rule of thumb simply was: you married whom your family picked and you had sex when your husband decided to have it. Women were not emancipated and thinking of domestic violence as a crime did not cross anybody's mind (including the women's - compare it to the situation in poor Arabic countries, where women, subject to the same treatment, do not rebel either). Whether or not it was ok to force a woman into having sex pretty much was only a question of whether or not you were married to her.

So, what's the conclusion here? The laws in the bible were created by a bronze age society for a bronze age society which, given the circumstances and available resources, had to set their priorities differently than we do today. The kind of harm, we can nowadays easily compensate with modern medicine or insurance systems, was often a matter of life and death back then."

• Upvote 1

Just a p.s. I don't know who the prince to come will be or the King that he shall become but Crown Prince Hassan Bin Talal sure fits the scripture. It will be interesting to see though. This man is the president of the Club of Rome (look up the web site) speaks 12 languages, has been known to bring Arabs, Hebrews and Greeks together in agreement. Graduated from Oxford University studying Hebrew. Look him up.

interesting i will look him up im glad to see so many positive comments on this prophetic subject instead of bashing awsome

Religious discussions are a nightmare. Look in the mirror.That is who will take care of you when times vet touch.God wont be pitting fox table when times get tough. Unless you have insurance, God wont be paying your medical bills either and he wont be making your car payments either.Goodnight Gracie.

Religious discussions are a nightmare. Look in the mirror.That is who will take care of you when times vet touch.God wont be pitting fox table when times get tough. Unless you have insurance, God wont be paying your medical bills either and he wont be making your car payments either.Goodnight Gracie.

What is "vet touch" and "pitting fox table"?

• Upvote 2

LITTLESAM,

THANKS FOR THE POST! I HADN'T HEARD IT YET.

A REAL HEART SEARCHER FOR SOME.

I'M A CHRISTIAN, AND I KNOW THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL CORRECT ME,

BUT IT'S GOOD SOMETIMES TO HEAR SOMETHING THAT

MAKES ONE TAKE TIME TO RESEARCH WHAT IS IN THIER HEART.

THANKS SO MUCH

• Upvote 2

CTS--Love your domestic tricked out ride. Any issues with reliability? My son had one and we dumped that turd last year.Hope yours runs like a dream.I would buy a warranty if I were You.

To be honest I have never been in one. Just like the way it looked and had to make a new name when I got banned. It came on TV so I said "What the hell". HAHA

• Upvote 2

interesting i will look him up im glad to see so many positive comments on this prophetic subject instead of bashing awsome

ok so i only read the first page of posts when i said that then i looked and it got real ugly real fast i guess some people are just looking for a reason to jump on a brother for believing in something bigger than themselves and for all the ugly comments they wont change the fact that we believe in god and him sending his son to die for our sin and btw that means all you ugly people too, lol

• Upvote 3

This is great. Scoffers scoffing in the last days. Who would of thought. I believe in the whole Word of God. Jesus is Lord. You don't believe, thats fine with me. My hands are clean. Why the hate towards those who do believe though. Hey drunk irish guy, God is not afraid of my answers, I said if you read slowly, YOU would not like the answers I give to YOU because they would be coming from scripture. Just because you can't wrap your mind around things you don't understand does not mean they didn't happen or don't exist.

He is a Jealous God as well as vengeful. Sorry to here you have put him out of your life, maybe that is why He puts you out of His. The Word of God is not a book to be read cover to cover, then put away as if you read it so your good now. Ring the bell, eat the wafer, drink some wine.........all better. B.S. How bout that from, a Christian even. Study to show thyself approved, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. That's what it says to do. Study. Give me your questions I will answer them. But I will answer them with the Word of God so you may not like the answers you get. Jesus did not battle His enemy in the wilderness with anything but SCRIPTURE.

Drunken Irish . . . when we, as Christians, confess our sins to HIM then there is no revenge . . . the price has been paid!!! God will get justice one way or the other . . .either through repentance or judgement . . . it is our choice. His Word says that when the Bride is crying out day and night, then HIS justice will come . . . I hope that HE reveals Himself to you and then you will know that you know . . .

• Upvote 1

I wish there was a separate forum for this sort of nonsense.

There does not need to be another forum because you have an amazing option already. DONT READ IT!!!

1st of all nobody made you click on the post.

2nd of all nobody made you read it after you clicked on it.

and finally... I am 100% sure that nobody made you comment on it.

So whos fault is it? Yours bro. So quit whining about it.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

From Onyxbits.de:

"When a man had raped an unmarried/young woman in old Israel, he had literally turned her into "damaged goods". She would not have been able to find a "respectable" husband afterwards and therefore she would also not have been able to start a family of her own. The implication of this being that the crime deprived her of any chances to gain what was then considered to be social security, health insurance or old-age pension.

As much as any feminist today must shiver with the mere thought of a woman being sold to her rapist, this is not what it was seen as in those days, at all. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 describes a law suit where the cause of action is not so much the violation itself but the consequences it bears on the victim's future. Namely, the financial loss she could be expected to suffer by not being able to start a family for her own support. The court rule is an attempt to make the violator pay damage repair by forcing him into a marriage and (most importantly) denying him the right to divorce, which he normally would have had (Deut. 24:1-2). In other words: what we see as adding insult to injury today was actually putting the woman in a very strong legal position back then. She became financially secured in a way she could not have archived by a regular marriage.

Now, one could of course point out the insanity of forcing a woman to live with an abusive husband. This, however, is only insane by modern day standards. In biblical times, women generally did not pick their husbands themselves. The idea of a love marriage is a relatively new concept in western societies and has only been around since the romantic era. Before that, marriage was typically arranged by the family and about support, political influence or financial benefit.

In ancient Palestine, a woman's consent was not a requirement to anything. The rule of thumb simply was: you married whom your family picked and you had sex when your husband decided to have it. Women were not emancipated and thinking of domestic violence as a crime did not cross anybody's mind (including the women's - compare it to the situation in poor Arabic countries, where women, subject to the same treatment, do not rebel either). Whether or not it was ok to force a woman into having sex pretty much was only a question of whether or not you were married to her.

So, what's the conclusion here? The laws in the bible were created by a bronze age society for a bronze age society which, given the circumstances and available resources, had to set their priorities differently than we do today. The kind of harm, we can nowadays easily compensate with modern medicine or insurance systems, was often a matter of life and death back then."

wow! i wonder what made yahweh change so much.

> GALLINIPPER -

Wondering...?

‘Ask and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you.’ Mat 7:7

‘For I, the LORD, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed’ Malachi 3:6

‘Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.’ Psalm 119-89

‘Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, yes and forever.’ Hebrew 13:8

...to Wonderment!

George

• Upvote 3

Hmmm...well ok, that is fairly expensive. I really don't keep up with the value of the preferred vehicles of Hood Rats and Welfare Queens...whereas you obviously do ;)

Your command of a 5th grade vocabulary is depressing.....100 cadillacs in your driveway won't fix that issue BRO ;)

Is this a bit?

I wish there was a separate forum for this sort of nonsense.

It would seem DV is becoming a vessel for Christian propaganda judging by the amount of threads started.It's mind boggling that persons with so called intelligence can make a relation

between something written in the bible and the revaluation of the Iraq dinar rolleyes.gif .Beliefs have sweet FA to do with a site based on speculative investors of the dinar.Save it for your

Christian forums where you sheeples can agree in harmony with all the other flock.

• Upvote 2

Most persons of faith consider choices and opportunities before them and events that affect their lives through their faith. Persons of similar faiths discuss this dynamic among themselves in an attempt to understand or to recognize an attribute or function of their faith as having been confirmed.

It is obvious there are Christians who hold the Dinar as an investment. The Dinar is a currency steeped in Middle East history and that history cannot be told without considering the two main faiths in the region; Judaism and Islam.

Christians and Jews share a belief in the same God and the origins of man but not of the Savior and end of history. The core of the original ‘Christian’ posts was a dialogue between Christians regarding ‘what ifs’ and ‘maybes’ in relationship to their responsibilities and understanding of Biblical prophecy; tithe, not to tithe, take care of others, be held accountable for the blessing etc. I have not yet read where any Christian has said to buy or sell nor had a dream of stacks of Dollars bowing down to the Dinar based upon Biblical interpretation.

Some persons who have freely entered the conversation and challenged the Christian’s faith have been provided answers but that can hardly be called propaganda, particularly, when the discussion was primarily intended for Christian investors of the Dinar.

And, some persons are just generally annoyed by anyone or thing that is Christian; they troll, they taunt and they tease sometimes to the extent of using offensive slurs such as ‘Sheeple’. I have found these types of persons usually refer to Muslim’s as ‘Rag Heads’ or ‘Camel Jockeys’ and Jews as ‘Kykes’ or ‘Money grubbers’ and yet, this intolerance and bigotry is presented without humility and with great pride and pseudo-intellectualism. Facing a wall of doctrine that invites them to examine on their own, they simply throw stones and order the person of faith to go away, be out of sight, and be silent… just like every other boring tyrant the world has known.

George

• Upvote 6