Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prophetic Dinar

wadaba

This was an interesting article relating Iraq, our investment, and the Bible. I thought it was a good read. Thank you for the post Wadaba. I hope that we all respect people's views especially when it comes to religious beliefs, we all know religion is one of the hardest things to talk about. If you don't agree simply move on.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Very Good Post, I wish more would keep on track but I know a lot of people on here are very connected :) That’s why I stay here as I like to read the plans of users what they are going to do with a small part of there profits to help less fortunate brothers and sisters.

I try not to make it look like I’m preaching :blink: But Think about all the implications this is going to have when the RV happens! People need to realize that the whole world is going to benefit from this and the US is at the point of financial collapse and things will get real bad right here at home if this does Not happen and soon! So if it saves are way of life and helps toughs less fortunate, well it would be a very powerful Blessing from the big guy up stares. Some how I feel like we all, the whole planet is on the brink of disaster! But I also think there is a lot of Good and Good People in the world and so we may be given a chance to stop or postpone the “End of time” as it where if enough good people stand up on the side of God and represent a much larger force then evil even thought would show up for this party in Dec. 2012! I just can’t help that this may just make a very big change in the scheme of thing to come and maybe we can change the path we appear to be on. Remember if people are happy and not hungry and putting there kids to bed hungry and have work or a job to go to and just have half a chance, there would be no more riots and unrest and I believe peace will win out and we will have peace in the world! That’s how big I feel this RV is or could be, if we just give it a chance and if the right things happen in time, but that is just my silly little dreams and thoughts on it. At least it gives me hope, a Very powerful tool of human nature and it may just be enough.

I would much rather read points of view even if I may not totally agree its good information and its much better then all the Bashing!

If something looks totally off the wall or looks like they are trying to sell more Dinar, well it's much easier to just skip it and move on, even if you leave a bashing remark the author is still getting attention and more people will read his post to see what all the bashing is about and so, he gets the attention and gets his word out anyway and some innocent reader may get duped into buying more Dinar! So, better to just leave it and move on then give a Pumper credit and draw attention to his add.

But that's only me! :P Oh and thank you, it's good to know that others feel the same yeah know? :D

Take Care, Have Fun, & GO GO GO RV!!! God Bless, Merlin..

• Upvote 13

Ohh Piss on Vern what does he know anyway? I have spoken to the man in real life and know he is full of Sh$t anyway......ROFL.......How am I doing Vern? Pretty good for the first thing in the morning eh? OK NOW BASH AWAY.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So He revealed the meaning of the name “Saddam” as it would have been translated into Hebrew or Greek. In other words, the actual meaning of "Saddam", being “Destroyer”, is in fact, the same meaning as both of the names "Abaddon" in Hebrew, and "Apollyon" in Greek. Since the writer (John) didn’t know the language of the one he was prophetically profiling, he revealed him by the meaning of his name in not one, but two languages that both he and his readers knew, the Hebrew and the Greek. It’s amazing if you think about it. He pre-named "Saddam" precisely - by definition - in the two main languages of his day.

Yeah except translated in Arabic means "Powerful Ruler"

Just a p.s. I don't know who the prince to come will be or the King that he shall become but Crown Prince Hassan Bin Talal sure fits the scripture. It will be interesting to see though. This man is the president of the Club of Rome (look up the web site) speaks 12 languages, has been known to bring Arabs, Hebrews and Greeks together in agreement. Graduated from Oxford University studying Hebrew. Look him up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I love it, when I can read these discussions, from so many different people. Although I do not know any of you personally, I can relate to many. I know what I feel in my heart, and believe to be true, with all that is in me. The one thing that I love the most, is that we are allowed to speak openly about our beliefs. Some may bash, and disagree, but this is their right. I know that there are others here, that have a different belief than my own, but I have no desire to be mean or insulting to what they believe. It is our free will and choice!!!!!! I made a choice in my life, to turn to my Lord and Savior and I have a PEACE, that no man can ever take away from me! This is not to say, that I don't have my troubles in life, because I surely do, but I also have my source of comfort, that I can always find from my Lord. Blessings to All !!!!

• Upvote 7

I am now dumber for having read this thread......

The bible and god have nothing to do with what is going on in iraq....did god want thousands of iraqis to die.....did he want thousands of american soliders to die...... did god bring down the wt towers? if two christain countries go to war which soliders go to hell for murder? is there a differnce between killing and murder?

Edited by Drunken Irish
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

Excellent post. As you can see I am new here. But I did notice immediately how many Christians and GOD/Jesus loving comments made on this forum. It is so refreshing to see in today's world where the majority of people are trying to remove GOD from anything and everything. This is music to my eyes. I wish we, meaning body of Christ, would be more vocal in all aspects of daily living. I cant explain why this investment seems right. It just does. Thanks again.

• Upvote 9

I am now dumber for having read this thread......

The bible and god have nothing to do with what is going on in iraq....did god want thousands of iraqis to die.....did he want thousands of american soliders to die...... did god bring down the wt towers? if two christain countries go to war which soliders go to hell for murder? is there a differnce between killing and murder?

I understand how hard it is to fathom the idea of God destroying people, Nations, Families. but he does and still will. If you took your time and read the bible you will see God has Lead armies to take over nations, took out whole cities, and even the whole world by the flood, you think all them people died during them times didn't feel the same way you did? sure they did. but its still the truth if you like it or not.

• Upvote 5

I understand how hard it is to fathom the idea of God destroying people, Nations, Families. but he does and still will. If you took your time and read the bible you will see God has Lead armies to take over nations, took out whole cities, and even the whole world by the flood, you think all them people died during them times didn't feel the same way you did? sure they did. but its still the truth if you like it or not.

I have read the bible cover to cover. I went to church 3 times a week for 18 years.

I know what I'm talking about do you?

By the way I noticed you didn't even attempt to answer all the questions

Is it the truth that the world was populated thru incest twice? Is it true that all jews, muslims and non born again catholics are going to burn in hell for eternity?

Is it true that god destroyed sodom because they like to party? Is NYC next or maybe Vegas?

your god is a vengeful god not my type of dude

Edited by Drunken Irish
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

It’s a whole ‘nuther discussion, and a very interesting one, concerning how much Bible prophecy figures into all this. I for one, began to take stock in Iraq because of prophetic implications. From the many comments and posts I’ve heard and seen, there are quite a few more who are into this Dinar Thing, as I am, with a prophetical viewpoint. I have respect for Merlin and others who put the Biblical perspective into their viewpoints. I’d like more of it. So here’s another one.

There’s no question that Iraq today is clearly postulated in Biblical end-times prophecy. Consider Revelation chapter nine, verse eleven, where arises a “king” (amidst considerable vagaries within the context), whose name is stated very clearly as being "Abaddon" in Hebrew or "Apollyon" in Greek. Much is not clear, but here is clearly Saddam Hussein. The writer knew Hebrew and Greek. He did not know the modern Iraqi Arabic language. So He revealed the meaning of the name “Saddam” as it would have been translated into Hebrew or Greek. In other words, the actual meaning of "Saddam", being “Destroyer”, is in fact, the same meaning as both of the names "Abaddon" in Hebrew, and "Apollyon" in Greek. Since the writer (John) didn’t know the language of the one he was prophetically profiling, he revealed him by the meaning of his name in not one, but two languages that both he and his readers knew, the Hebrew and the Greek. It’s amazing if you think about it. He pre-named "Saddam" precisely - by definition - in the two main languages of his day. I am writing these comments of mine to whoever has ears to hear and eyes to see, not to the prophetically deaf and blind. For this forum, lengthy arguments or apologetics are inappropriate, so you’ll have to accept it, or not, for yourselves in your own minds. However for those who are still reading with an open mind, the profile of this end-time king continues by naming the place where he evolves as “at the great river Euphrates”.

The Euphrates lies mostly in Iraq today; about seventy-five percent of it is within Iraq’s borders. All of this is to say that Iraq is definitely linked in end-times prophecy… the fifth and sixth trumpets of "the seven trumpets" which the Bible iterates as endtime 'trumpet events' or signposts, which lead to the return of Jesus Christ to rule the earth as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Now I have lost some of my readers there, maybe most, but I will continue just a bit more. This ‘Destroyer’, further identified as one who would cause that the light of the sun would not be seen for the space of three months by reason of the smoke of his destructions (think Kuwait oilfields on fire) is replaced, without a hint of a reason for his demise, by four other ‘angels’ or ‘messengers’ (Bible students know the meanings of the two words are often interchanged). Just as Saddam was a messenger or a signpost of the end-times, these four also rise out of the Euphrates region, of which seventy-five percent, as I said already, is in Iraq. From those identities, or entities - it can only be speculated as to who or what they are - there emerges an army of two hundred million which will cause that a third of mankind will be killed in the war that ensues. Only two national entities could field armies that large: China, or an Arab/Muslim confederation. Either one of those two can boast a population of around 1.2 billion.

But what about Iraqi dinar… what does all that have to do with the dinar speculation in modern Iraq? The sixth trumpet war (that is not Armageddon, by the way) at least begins in the region where there are now still military bases of a hundred thousand or so American soldiers... who are there for no other reason than to protect the vast wealth of Iraq from those who would plunder it. That vast wealth has to be 'brought to the surface' in fullness to attract such a conflagration described as 'the sixth trumpet war' of Revelation Chapter nine, and there lies the Dinar Investment Opportunity. Whether you like my Biblical analysis or not… it’s how I see the Dinar Investment through the eyes of Biblical prophecy. And, in my belief, it’s a significant part of how the propagation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ will be financed unto the ends of the earth, as Jesus himself prophesied it must be, before He returns. Anyone noticed how many dinaritarians seem to be Christians; Christians who are more than just nominally so-called?

There’s my prophetic view to the Iraqi Dinar and the greater investment potential that is Iraq - in a nutshell (if this lengthy treatise may be called that). There is a lot more that could be referenced from the pages of Holy Writ, but here is where I’m closing my nutshell. I hope I will see Biblical viewpoints of some others AS THEY RELATE TO IRAQI DINAR. But let’s stay within the parameters, as Adam has delineated them for this forum. I may have gone further than he would have liked into my Biblical Prophetical Perspective of the Iraqi Dinar Investment. wadaba

Revelation 9:15-16 (KJV)

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Very good observation. I have also found our dinar investment in Rev. 18:3 the later part of this verse says " and the merchants of the earth were made rich through the abundance of her delicacies" No other time in the world history has Babylon made the world merchants rich. Furthermore, I submit that the delicacies mentioned have to be dinars or Oil or both. The one major point I offer is to heed the warning God gives us when He says in the next chapter, "come out of her my people...." I also believe a major gospel of Jesus Christ explosion is going to occur there in the middle east and Iraq. We must be prepared to be a part of that reaping of souls.

God bless you,

RD

• Upvote 2

This is a great thread! Wadaba - the insights you provided were thought provoking and intriguing. I for one would love to go a little deeper into the conversation. Vern - Your testimony and courage are inspiring to me.

As for our troops - John 15:13

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." God bless all of you and thank you for what you do for me and my family every day.

For the rest of us as we face the world, we do it together day by day...and yes, there is a purpose, a greater calling than we understand.

Romans 8:28

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

And a reminder to be strong and unwavering in our faith...

Romans 8:31

"If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"

Thank you one and all for making this a better day for me. Hopefully I can someday return the favor.

• Upvote 4