Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY

MAMARABBIT02

REVELATION chapter 17 and 18 are referencing the downfall of Iraq in the end days, Chaper 17 describes wealth, and world influence, with people of many nationalities..... This is what is happening now. Then it describes the fall of "Babylon the Great" because of all the activities that are filthy and abominable to God. ............. The reason my family invested is because of this, but it is also the reason we will not take our money and reinvest it Iraq. To the people who do not believe the Bible and do not believe in God, I have a question. What if you are wrong, and Christians are right?

• Upvote 3

Wow!!!! Money, and the bible? Every major war, and millions of deaths are the result of religion, and money. Yet you still put the two together expecting a different result. Take it to the house of god not to the bank ya hypocrites.

I have seen what this site has become now, and I no longer want any part of it. Good luck sheep!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING WITH SCRIPTURES. I FOR ONE DON'T WANT TO BE FOCUSED ON MONEY BUT, MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!!

MY PRAYERS ARE TO BE DEBT FREE THIS YEAR IF ITS GOD'S WILL. BEFORE I INVESTED IN THE DINAR THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. I WAS PRAYING ONE MORNING CRYING OUT TO GOD TO BE DEBT FREE. HE GAVE ME SCRIPTURES AND HE DOESN'T WANT HIS CHILDREN IN BONDAGE. WHEN WE BORROW MONEY WE ARE ENSLAVED TO THE DEBTOR. I AM A CHILD OF THE KING, HE WANTS THE BEST FOR ME AND ALL HIS CHILDREN. I PRAYED AND ASKED HIM TO DELIEVER ME OF DEBT THIS YEAR IF IT IS HIS WILL. I FELT HE SPOKE TO ME TO HAVE FAITH, TO BELIEVE! AFTER PRAYING I WENT TO LAY DOWN AND REST. MY NEICE CALLED ME ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER AND TOLD ME ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR. AT FIRST I DIDN'T THINK MUCH ABOUT IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT WAS LIKE A LIGHT BULB CAME ON. I TALKED TO MY HUSBAND ABOUT THIS AND WE PRAYED ABOUT IT AND DECIDED TO INVEST IN JUST A LITTLE. I DO BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL TAKE BACK WHAT THE CANKER WORM AS EATEN. I BELIEVE THIS YEAR WILL BE A TIME TO RESTORE. PRAY THAT GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON AMERICA!!! :)

PSALMS 122:6-7

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.

• Upvote 6

The word wealth is chayil pronounced khah'yil in Hebrew meaning wealth. The word for just is tsaddiyq pronounced tsad-dek' in Hebrew meaning just, lawful, righteous. Nothing about the earth. Your not gonna win this battle Rich. Dealing with someone who speaks the Language and studies to show himself approved, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

Very similar to Superman's name which is Kal-El

Most Bible Scholars teach that everything in Revelations starting with CHAPTER 4 is future tense and takes place after the Rapture. So the destruction of the GREAT CITY of BABYLON will take place during the latter part of the Great Tribulation. However, if Babylon is referred to as a great center of commerce, then it has to rebuild and recapture its former glory. Thus, I think this is evidence that Iraq will rise again and become a sphere of influnece and power in the Middle East. Iraq has so much oil and natural gas that it will be a player on the world stage and I believe that will take place sooner then later, but that transition could still take months or years instead of the days and weeks that we dinar investors are hoping for. Babylon is mentioned in Revelations about 6 times starting with Chapter 14.

• Upvote 3

Dear SaRSam - You seem so angry in your posting. I don't think that WWI, WWII, Korean War or Viet Nam War or Gulf War or War in Iraq were over religion. If you are anti-Christian, that is your right, but it is also the right of people with views different from yours to voice their beliefs and opinions also. Have you noticed that those that seem to scream "tolerance" the loudest are those that turn out to be the least tolerant? I think we are all adult enough to have civil discourse on this site without being hateful, condescending and insulting. You have a right to think that we that believe in the teachings of the Bible are useless mystics - but you don't have to be insulting in your remarks. You can poo-poo our beliefs till the cows come home, but there is a verse in Deut. in the Bible Old Testament that says "God will use the wealth of the wicked to bless the righteous." In what context, I don't know. But, there is nothing wrong or hypocritical in anyone buying up some dinar and hoping for a positive result. It is no different than buying stocks on the stock market. It is just that the dinar venture has a possibility of a much greater yield. I hope that you are able to resolve the issues or circumstances in your life that is making you so angry. Please don't lash out at others with whom you disagree. You can state your case in a civil manner and move on.

• Upvote 9

Your blessing will not have anythig to do with Babylon being rebuilt period.Jeremiah 51:26"They will not take from you a cornerstone,or a foundation stone;ruins forever shall you be says the Lord:.vs.37"Babylon shall become a heap of ruins,a haunt of jackels,a place of horror and ridicule,where noone lives". Revaltion is indeed a spiritual book ,and must be interpreted spiritually."God is soverign and does what he wills in the affairs of this world.

The literal city of Babylon has already been destroyed many years ago.And it will never be rebuilt.

Edited by Sundrenched sr.
  • Upvote 2

You can believe whatever you want to, as I choose to believe what I want to. What is it to you that I have been raised in the Christian Faith and choose to remain in the Christian Faith? I don't really care what you believe - it doesn't offend me or upset me or make me think less of you. Just like those that are raised as Buddhists or Muslims - as long as they are not trying to kill me because I believe differently, I have no issues with their religious beliefs.

• Upvote 2

It is rightly divided that there is a spiritual, mystical Babylon. However Revelation describes a physical Babylon and all that it exports thru the merchants to the world. There are many layers in the scriptures that only the Holy Spirit can reveal to the believer, but you must also read the WORD as literal before you go deeper. It is Truth at its face value and it goes from there. Don't try to read the deeper meanings without taking it for what it says literally first. GOD doesn't play games with HIS WORD. HIS "Yay is Yay. And HIS Nay is nay." It is to HIS Children who seek the deeper truth that HE reveals the "hidden manna".

JESUS said the "children of the world are wiser in the ways of the world than the Children of the Kingdom". HE would that we would be wise in both. Investing in the IQD is using that worldly wisdom. We are not a part of Babylon by investing in the IQD just as receiving a "vera chip" right now does not mean you are taking the "Mark of the Beast". IT is simply the technology that will one day be used as his mark.

• Upvote 1

Your blessing will not have anythig to do with Babylon being rebuilt period.Jeremiah 51:26"They will not take from you a cornerstone,or a foundation stone;ruins forever shall you be says the Lord:.vs.37"Babylon shall become a heap of ruins,a haunt of jackels,a place of horror and ridicule,where noone lives". Revaltion is indeed a spiritual book ,and must be interpreted spiritually."God is soverign and does what he wills in the affairs of this world.

The literal city of Babylon has already been destroyed many years ago.And it will never be rebuilt.

THis happens during the Great Tribulation period. As evidence that you misinterpret the timing of this verse, Saddam already dug up the original bricks and stones of Babylon and began rebuilding it. There is a Babylon project going on right now to restore it to its original splendor(as best they can) as a tourist city. So Babylon IS being rebuilt even as I type this. After it falls during the GT Jeremiah's verse will apply. Not until then. GOD bless.

• Upvote 2

Where's Jimmy Swaggart when you need him? Or Jack Van Impe, I am sure they could sell everyone a book or video that will tell us the truth.

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING WITH SCRIPTURES. I FOR ONE DON'T WANT TO BE FOCUSED ON MONEY BUT, MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!!

MY PRAYERS ARE TO BE DEBT FREE THIS YEAR IF ITS GOD'S WILL. BEFORE I INVESTED IN THE DINAR THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. I WAS PRAYING ONE MORNING CRYING OUT TO GOD TO BE DEBT FREE. HE GAVE ME SCRIPTURES AND HE DOESN'T WANT HIS CHILDREN IN BONDAGE. WHEN WE BORROW MONEY WE ARE ENSLAVED TO THE DEBTOR. I AM A CHILD OF THE KING, HE WANTS THE BEST FOR ME AND ALL HIS CHILDREN. I PRAYED AND ASKED HIM TO DELIEVER ME OF DEBT THIS YEAR IF IT IS HIS WILL. I FELT HE SPOKE TO ME TO HAVE FAITH, TO BELIEVE! AFTER PRAYING I WENT TO LAY DOWN AND REST. MY NEICE CALLED ME ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER AND TOLD ME ABOUT THE IRAQI DINAR. AT FIRST I DIDN'T THINK MUCH ABOUT IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT WAS LIKE A LIGHT BULB CAME ON. I TALKED TO MY HUSBAND ABOUT THIS AND WE PRAYED ABOUT IT AND DECIDED TO INVEST IN JUST A LITTLE. I DO BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL TAKE BACK WHAT THE CANKER WORM AS EATEN. I BELIEVE THIS YEAR WILL BE A TIME TO RESTORE. PRAY THAT GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON AMERICA!!! :)

PSALMS 122:6-7

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.

Are you sure god didn't say, "go pay your bills and you won't have debt."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Many bible scholars think the references to Babylon in prochecy are referring to the world system which will fail in the end times. If that's true it's wrong to believe that a literal city or kingdom of Babylon will be rebuilt. I don't understand Christians who buy dinar thinking that this is the fulfillment of bible prophecy when the bible also tells believers not to have anything to do with Babylon.

There are two cities in the Bible, mentioned more times than any others.

1. Jerusalem=the City of God

2. Babylon=the city of man

Jerusalem is pictured as a special city in the plan and purpose of God. Jerusalem is the place where

God made peace with all mankind as His Son (Jesus) hung on the cross. Suffered and died for all

who would believe.

Babylon 1st appears in the Bible in Genesis and its last appearance is in Revelations when it is once again destroyed by the Hands of our Lord.

Just as Jerusalem represents the plans and purpose of God (God's promises to Noah)

Babylon represents the purposes of man.(defiance of Gods plan, other religions, worship of

false gods, worship of self and self gorification)

Without going too deep into Scripture; The 1st war in the Bible was between Jerusalem and Babylon.

The last war recorded will also be between Jerusalem and Babylon.

The whole course of human history is essentially "A tale of these two cities" and WHO they represent.

Actully human history can be viewed as Satan's(antichrist) attempt to bring back the fallen or old

Babylon. His desire is to create a global order in which all mankind-every empire in the world- will

in effect, creates a kingdom that defies our Creator, God. Like in the days of Noah. This is what

Babylon is.......a false religion, church of antichrist.

As we can see, this Babylon is being built right now. Everyday we see and hear more defiance, rebellion and blasphemy against our Lord. But, our Lord and KinG will return and this Babylon will

be destroyed as it will be the last battle..PRAISE-THE-LORD.

Until that time....GOD intends for the salt-of the earth (His church or His people) to carry His

Good News thru out the world.......

IF IT TAKES MONIES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TO DO SO....THEN SO BE IT

• Upvote 5

There are two cities in the Bible, mentioned more times than any others.

1. Jerusalem=the City of God

2. Babylon=the city of man

Jerusalem is pictured as a special city in the plan and purpose of God. Jerusalem is the place where

God made peace with all mankind as His Son (Jesus) hung on the cross. Suffered and died for all

who would believe.

Babylon 1st appears in the Bible in Genesis and its last appearance is in Revelations when it is once again destroyed by the Hands of our Lord.

Just as Jerusalem represents the plans and purpose of God (God's promises to Noah)

Babylon represents the purposes of man.(defiance of Gods plan, other religions, worship of

false gods, worship of self and self gorification)

Without going too deep into Scripture; The 1st war in the Bible was between Jerusalem and Babylon.

The last war recorded will also be between Jerusalem and Babylon.

The whole course of human history is essentially "A tale of these two cities" and WHO they represent.

Actully human history can be viewed as Satan's(antichrist) attempt to bring back the fallen or old

Babylon. His desire is to create a global order in which all mankind-every empire in the world- will

in effect, creates a kingdom that defies our Creator, God. Like in the days of Noah. This is what

Babylon is.......a false religion, church of antichrist.

As we can see, this Babylon is being built right now. Everyday we see and hear more defiance, rebellion and blasphemy against our Lord. But, our Lord and KinG will return and this Babylon will

be destroyed as it will be the last battle..PRAISE-THE-LORD.

Until that time....GOD intends for the salt-of the earth (His church or His people) to carry His

Good News thru out the world.......

IF IT TAKES MONIES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TO DO SO....THEN SO BE IT

I would never have rebellion against the lord....IF the bible was correct that is...http://www.losingmyreligion.com/essays.htm

How can anyone hold faith in the bible when it contradicts itself MULTIPLE times?

• Upvote 4

The wrath of God will be shown to Babylon because of wickedness. I usually like to think about the love of God. For example, he loved us so much he gave his son as a sacrifice for our sins. He provided a way for believers to go to heaven. We should remember that also God is not mocked! We will reap what we sow, as individuals and nations. God knows our hearts, our pain, our joys, and our worries. He knows every detail about each of our lives. Indeed, "Worthy is the Lamb (Jesus) that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing." Rev. 5:12 In fact, someday EVERY knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

Fox, thank you for your words of wisdom. I too, must keep my eyes on Jesus and search my heart everyday and Yes, "Worthy is the Lamb" our Lord, King and Saviour

thankyou again

Thanks Scooby Doo for your thoughts :)

Many over the years have made many statements about Babylon. What is too often

missed is what you stated...that is that is it is a "system". it is called in scripture

"Mystery Babylon"...that is "secret babylon". So yes, it is indeed much deeper than

many realize and certainly is pointing to much more than just Iraq. The mystery

babylon is a system that affects us all, it goes well beyond physical iraq, and many forget

we are talking about spiritual matters, not just physical matters here.

It is very important NOT to try and twist scriptures attempting to try and make it support

what "we" want it to...I am not saying there is no possible reference to modern day Iraq,

I am saying it goes far beyond and much deeper and addressed a "system" indeed that has

kept many people in bondage, spiritual bondage also.

So it is important to see the bigger picture and not limit scripture the way many do and teach.

To me, scripture has many layers, and it takes insight and wisdom from the Lord to put the

pieces of the puzzle together. Just thinking it all points to modern Iraq is a bit short sighted

as it is a much broader application into spiritual matters that is often overlooked.

Just my thoughts :)

Thanks again for pointing out about a "system" more than trying to make it say something

it may not be pointing to. This "system" is also called a ***** and rightfully so, because it is

and it is also "secret, a mystery" that has been active for many centuries right under everyones

noses. It is much more than just one country, we must be careful not to make assumptions

regarding spiritual matters, especially attempting to discern these matters with our natural minds

as that is not possible according to scriptures. The natural mind cannot discern the things of the

Spirit...we often forget these often overlooked areas. What I have seen some try and do in regards

to this whole Iraq scenario sometimes makes me wonder. it has been made into something it is

not, in my opinion.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

Very well said, I have trying to figure out how to explain what you just did without sounding to harsh.. thank you for the Real truth...

also someone is not looking at the complete meaning to prosper.. it is not just money related it is to flourish in everything that you do and everything that you are:

Definition of PROSPER

intransitive verb

: to succeed in an enterprise or activity; especially : to achieve economic success

: to become strong and flourishing

transitive verb

: to cause to succeed or thrive

I would never have rebellion against the lord....IF the bible was correct that is...http://www.losingmyreligion.com/essays.htm

How can anyone hold faith in the bible when it contradicts itself MULTIPLE times?

"BANE"....I am certainly not a Bible scholar and feel very inadequate to answer your question, but I did

briefly look at the site you indicated..I quickly discovered that it was questioning the Bible and the very Words of our Lord, as Adam and Eve did when the "fall" took place.

I would ask that you pray and ask God to fill you with His Holy Spirit, that you might see His true word

and Saving Grace. He will lead you. He will fill you and He will give you peace. Seek and you shall find......Bane, the only hope we have is in His promises.

Bane please stop reading all those ole' websites and read His Word(the Bible)

God loves you Bane, and I see you post so many things about God so I know you must have in your

heart to seek Him and His truths. Find a church that teaches only Gods word, not mans doctrines

but what God tells us.

I wish I knew more to say and do. Our Lord can and will show you the way....but you've got to

ask

I love you bane....God bless you

if you wanna talk sometime leave me a message

• Upvote 3

I suppose you guys think the story of noah is true and that the world was populated thru incest.......on 2 seperate occasions

Yes. Adam and Eve were the ancestors of all of us! Yes, God (the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) were all there in the beginning. They were created in His image. Because they had This is much easier to believe than that a one cell organism, which is very complicated by itself, could evolve into so many wondrous and various species, without any intellegent creator. Think about the bombadier beetle for instance. It has two separate chemicals that mix together to make a bad stink. Either of these chemicals, by itself would have been deadly to the creature. They could not have "evolved" slowly or separately. God did it!

To us it seems strange to think of brothers and sisters being a couple. However, remember that the gene pool was pure back then, and not corrupted yet. So we are all related to both Noah and Adam! Remember that our thoughts are not God's thoughts, and He is much wiser than us. I marvel at how awesome God is every time I see a butterfly, a beautiful sunset, or a newborn baby. We are created in His image, to fellowship with Him, and for His workmanship. Until we are fulfilling His purpose for our lives, we will not be reaching our potential.

It is sad that some do not realize how much Jesus did for them. It is like the story of the man who was in charge of a drawbridge who brought his son to work with him one day. The little boy climbed up in the gears without his father realizing where he was playing. Then a train comes and the bridge must be lowered. The man frantically looks around for the boy and spots him. He must make a decision quickly. If he lowers the drawbridge, his only son will be killed. If he doesn't lower the drawbridge, all the people on the train will be killed. The man gives his son as a sacrifice for those on the train. Whether the people on the train realize it or not, a life was sacrificed to save them.

• Upvote 2

"BANE"....I am certainly not a Bible scholar and feel very inadequate to answer your question, but I did

briefly look at the site you indicated..I quickly discovered that it was questioning the Bible and the very Words of our Lord, as Adam and Eve did when the "fall" took place.

I would ask that you pray and ask God to fill you with His Holy Spirit, that you might see His true word

and Saving Grace. He will lead you. He will fill you and He will give you peace. Seek and you shall find......Bane, the only hope we have is in His promises.

Bane please stop reading all those ole' websites and read His Word(the Bible)

God loves you Bane, and I see you post so many things about God so I know you must have in your

heart to seek Him and His truths. Find a church that teaches only Gods word, not mans doctrines

but what God tells us.

I wish I knew more to say and do. Our Lord can and will show you the way....but you've got to

ask

I love you bane....God bless you

if you wanna talk sometime leave me a message

Wow, AMEN, I love it! :D

GOD calls it "iron sharpening iron" as it applies to scripture discussions. As far as debating religion that is a no win situation.

That is why WE will be sharper than sharp, Praise God...:D

• Upvote 1