Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you wont see a 3 dollar RV.....

keepmwlknfny

Well the way I see it, IF it was to go to $3.00+, it would be in steps of 6+ months. Why? Because if they went straight to $3, then everyone in Iraq would be LOADED. If we assume the average is somewhere between 1,000,000 and 2,000,000 dinar per family, with a median of... let's say... 200,000 dinar... then half the people in Iraq would now have $600,000 or MORE to spend on houses, lambo's, jag's, boats (wait, no boats), etc. I have a hard time believing it would jump to that out of the gate (even taking the amount in circulation aside). If they did small jumps... $.10 today, $.30 in october, $.75 in feb 2012, $1.50 in oct 2012... then maybe hold off there for a few years, then bring it up once more. The steps would allow time for the economy to settle (salaries adjusted, prices at the supermarket updated, housing prices, etc). All this time, the CBI is taking currency out of circulation to better align it with the 27 Billion from 2 decades ago. Yes, people would still make good money, but EVERYONE wouldn't become overnight multi millionaires.

The Iraqi people won't be loaded after a $3 RV any more than the American people became loaded after the devaluation of the dinar. It's an exchange rate. In country purchasing power won't be affected too much initially, but over time the increased purchasing power with imports and contractors will help the people to prosper. More jobs, better salaries, more opportunity ... etc. I'm not predicting a $3 RV mind you, just pointing out that this only affects the value of the dinar vs. other currencies.

• Upvote 5

I bring up ONE valid point about this investment and that means I'm pretending to know it all? That's quite interesting....did you use any. Kind of thought process when coming to this conclusion?

Well I was finished with this thread but had to slide back in one more time. You cannot state that this country cannot have a currency rate at this amount and not be called on it. You phrase it as a fact without question. Without knowing all the facts. You're probably a real good person and probably a blast out on the town chasing skirts but, when you start talking money, you better know what you're talking about. You will be called out.

The Iraqi people won't be loaded after a $3 RV any more than the American people became loaded after the devaluation of the dinar. It's an exchange rate. In country purchasing power won't be affected too much initially, but over time the increased purchasing power with imports and contractors will help the people to prosper. More jobs, better salaries, more opportunity ... etc. I'm not predicting a $3 RV mind you, just pointing out that this only affects the value of the dinar vs. other currencies.

Thank You. Perfect Answer. Everybody should copy this and hang on the bathroom mirror :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll give you that a dime is a huge deal and that 3+ is probably a pipe dream **though plausible over time once the currency is traded and exchangeable** however I believe that glossing over the fact that coming out very low will bring little in the way of large investors to buy up the currency for future profit is a bit naive. True they will want to invest in Iraq as a country, but rest assured there will be big traders in their currency side as well.

Consider the role the IMF plays in conjunction with the CBI...if they are in a tightly controlled float when it goes live, even then, the shocks to the currency market will be huge, you can research this yourself. The OPTIMAL way for the currency to revalue is based not on oil or futures or fake past rates, but in what is equatable for the economy and what can be best managed by the IMF and CBI. If they come out too low, (especially with the potential for Iraq to eventually have their currency rise to Kuwait, like levels over time through natural growth) you'll have speculators in there like flies on dog stuff buying what they can and only seeing sales by those that are ready to jump ship when they can...and that is a small number in the grand scheme of things. Now the IMF and CBI will be responsible for selling enough to cover the buys and that would cause massive shock waves....

Now come out too high...near Kuwait levels, you'll have a massive sell off for exchange profit causing the exact opposite effect, the IMF and CBI having to buy back all this currency, not good either.

Where the crux lies is the happy medium, high enough, to get a fair amount of sellers who want their profit and run, and low enough that true speculators will come in and buy up incrementally in anticipation for the eventual rise and natural equilibrium the IQD will reach once (if ever) things settle over there.

The IMF and CBI DO NOT WANT to have a huge bull to hang onto for 8 seconds. That's why it's important to do this right AND why theories like Scooter's double RV is very likely because it allows a chance to increase their buying power under a stable influence, then let it rise and stabilize further and reset the rate.

TPR

• Upvote 1

How about this

$.0015 USD is a more real return than $.015, $.15 or $1.5.

calculate this out and you'll see what I mean

Aren't you calculating this number off of 666 Dinars to $1???

Just curious, didn't you also relate the 666 to the book of Revelations and the Bible? I see would have rather have had the IQD gradually increase by about 3 dinars everyday instead of being pegged at 1170. Shoot, if that was the case (shaving off 3 dinars daily) it would take less than 400 days before it was 1 to 1 with the USD!

However, saying that $.0015 USD is a more realistic return than $.015, $.15, or $1.5 is absurd because it doesn't hold any more water than somebody saying it will RV at $.86, $.36, $1.17, etc...

Please explain why you think $.0015 is a "more real return." Thanks flash

Aren't you calculating this number off of 666 Dinars to $1???

Just curious, didn't you also relate the 666 to the book of Revelations and the Bible? I see would have rather have had the IQD gradually increase by about 3 dinars everyday instead of being pegged at 1170. Shoot, if that was the case (shaving off 3 dinars daily) it would take less than 400 days before it was 1 to 1 with the USD!

However, saying that $.0015 USD is a more realistic return than $.015, $.15, or $1.5 is absurd because it doesn't hold any more water than somebody saying it will RV at $.86, $.36, $1.17, etc...

Please explain why you think $.0015 is a "more real return." Thanks flash

O, you couldn't tell this person is a moron. Ha ha, no offense

I'm with you all the way Keep! If they revalued at 3+ like the gurus are saying that would amount to more money than exists in the entire world! It's great to see some reality on here and not just a bunch of pipedreams. The fact is after months and months of predictions of $3 or even $5+ the rate is still 1170. Their economy is still pretty shaky and their infrastructure and banking doesn't seem established enough yet to warrant any huge increase in value. Given the large amount still in circulation I can't see how they could come out with a rate even close to Saudi Arabia's at the current time. I think the best we can hope for is that they'll let the currency grow on its own and not severely limit their growth potential with a lop. To me 10 cents or even a penny would be awesome! Where else can you get that kind of profit on your investment!!?? I'd love to see an RV of $3+ tomorrow. I sure know my family would like it! But at the current time the only way I think we'd see that is with a lop then an RV of 3 to 1. Hopefully that ain't in the cards though and I'd love to be totally wrong and see them RV at over a buck. Keep up the awesome research Keep. I gave you as many +1 as I could to offset some of the negatives. Hopefully we'll all make some good money in this eventually but I prefer to have my fantasy mixed with a little reality.

Edited by marknet73

Wow what a thread.......

I have only been on DV for a while but over that time I always remembered KEEP....

Keep was always negative, always pessimistic. Never really had much positive to say and always fairly condescending.

Was never much of a fan of the boy.

Now he has this epiphany.....based on some data that he has read, he now can proclaim to the Dinar Vets investors....

"No way can the Dinar RV at 3+"...Keep

wow...to be that ego-centric....must be awesome to be you, so much more observant and smarter than the rest of us.

I knew someone else who worshiped the ground he walked on......

Here is your question, think it through carefully before you sling your answer out there....your reputation is on the line now....

Prove there is 27 Trillion physical Dinar in circulation and who is holding it?

That's a tough one...no charts or graphs to help you on that one.

Your whole premise to your "Theory" is the amount of Dinar in circulation....so simply prove it to us....ah ah not so fast, remember, Statistics lie and liars use Statistics AND....reports can be falsified and altered.

I don't have any preconceived notions as to what the rate or date will be, but I would never make claims such as you have here.....

And your mantra that...this is really pretty simple folks, again, you are quite naive if you think that is the case.

whew...glad I got that off my chest.

Edited by jmilkey
  • Upvote 3

I am not a "guru" so I did not go check to see if there is 27 trillion dollars in currency in Iraq! :)

27 trillion would be what, $900,000 avg. for each of the 30 million Iraqi's? Not to unrealistic, considering the economics of Iraq. What does it take to go on a major shopping trip, $100,000 or more? Makes the numbers a bit more believable if we think of them spending that kind of money to do something. I certainly hope we see a huge RV, its just not something I am willing to bet the house on.

Wow what a thread.......

I have only been on DV for a while but over that time I always remembered KEEP....

Keep was always negative, always pessimistic. Never really had much positive to say and always fairly condescending.

Now he has this epiphany.....based on some data that he has read, he now can proclaim to the Dinar Vets investors....

wow...to be that ego-centric....must be awesome to be you, so much more observant and smarter than the rest of us.

Here is your question, think it through carefully before you sling your answer out there....your reputation is on the line now....

Your whole premise to your "Theory" is the amount of Dinar in circulation....so simply prove it to us....ah ah not so fast, remember, Statistics lie and liars use Statistics AND....reports can be falsified and altered.

I don't have any preconceived notions as to what the rate or date will be, but I would never make claims such as you have here.....

And your mantra that...this is really pretty simple folks, again, you are quite naive if you think that is the case.

Thank You. I'll be waiting on this proof also. If you can't come up with it, you need to go ahead and say that you are just speculating. I think we'll all buy that one.

LOL show me where any of those countries DON'T hold mass amounts of IQD and we will talk.

Show me where 90% of the IQD is in country. I want links. Show me where 27 trillion are in circulation. I want links. Show me where major players don't have stockpoles of IQD. I want links.

This entire scenario has been in the works for years. Your intellectual leash is not allowing you to see outside the box. Let me pose it to you this way. Let's say you are correct in your 27 trillion in circulation theory. OK, now, what would have to happen in order for the global economy to handle an RV of 1 to 1? Have your answer???? Now ask yourself this very simple question. Are you arrogant enough to think that the powers behind this have not already taken this into account and implemented the needed steps in order to make it happen?

The authors of this plan have been putting it together since you were wearing diapers and watching Barney. There is so much that none of us know. I promise you when this thing blows we are gonna sit back and many of us are gonna say Holy sh*% I never saw that coming.

Now go play your video game and just accept the fact that the US dollar is going down and our investment is going up.

Nuff said.

Peace

The reports from the Bank for International Settlements, released by Reuters, reported that the US currency represents most of the settlements of China’s international trade. An unofficial spokesperson considered that the US dollar asset accounts represent 70% of the reserve, as the Japanese yen takes up about a 10% portion, while the Euro and the British pound occupy the rest.

Thats really as far as I need to go........are you too embarressed to mention where you heard all these countries hold MASSIVE amounts of dinar?? I mean I know it sounds great and all and it only makes for good talk about why this investment is going to go sky high but those facts just dont exist.......Im not going to do all your homework for you bud....you can do a little on your behalf.....did you ever ask yourself why these countries that dont even recognize the dinar as a currency, would be buying it up by the supposed trillions to sit in their reserves? :lol: Its a little silly......there are only a handful of currencies in the world that are even used as reserves......and its mainly the USD......Im not going to sit here and try to help you understand where you are mistaken when you can look these things up yourself so that you know whats really going on.....I know that this has been a plan for years now.....I read all that.....but NONE of that advocates that all these countries were specifically printed out trillions of dinar to hold onto.....just more nonsense passed around as forum facts and people heard it so many times over and over that they just ended up taking it and accepting it as fact and whenever someone says otherwise, they go into crazy mode and wont believe anything else if it bit them in the face!!

Tell you what....Ill even throw in another tidbit of info for ya......this is from the Bank of England......aka "The Bank"

The Bank and HMT also agree a benchmark for the currency allocation of the net reserves2. This takes into account past patterns of risk and return, as well as other macroeconomic factors such as trade flows and the currencies likely to be required in any intervention. In 2009-10 this was 40% US dollars, 40% euro and 20% yen. This benchmark is disclosed in the EEA’s annual accounts. It has been unchanged since the accounts were first published, for 1997-98.

Do I need to keep going?? The dinar is NOT used as a reserve currency and is not held in reserves PERIOD.........and about the dinar in circulation you can easily find it listed that even in 2009 they had issued 24 trillion....do I need to point it all out to you? Apparently you havent done as much reading as you thought......and Im done trying to instill some reality into your brain when your so stuck on this having to happen high and it will to save the world.....if this was a plan to save the world in the global financial crisis dont you think it woulda happened already?? You have countries in europe completely bankrupt.....Iceland for example has spent more then 1000% of their GDP......Greece and Spain are not far behind for falling flat on their face.....even in the US here we have states filing for bankruptcy.....where is this so called help thats supposed to come in the form of the dinar RVing?? Since the US "supposedly" has so much influence along with the other major countries that you have named having MASSIVE amounts of dinar (which they dont) this thing would have popped already.....or is it that they are waiting for the ENTIRE world to go completely broke first before this magical plan to save the world unravels?? That must be it right since it hasent happened yet.......and ALL these countries around the world are holding trillions each of this currency that isent even recognized by those govts, waiting for Iraq to RV?? GIve me a break....this is more about the people......all these other countries are invested in Iraq for the OIL.....not the currency.......they arent holding out with trillions of dinar.....the big money is in the long term investments of the oil companies setting up shop.......you speak of asking myself how a 1 to 1 rv would work......IT WOULDNT.....not with how much is in circulation....PERIOD....it doesnt matter what country holds what even if they did (which again we know they dont) because its still too much in circulation...no matter if its on the streets or sitting in banks across the globe....its simply too much and it has to be reduced somehow....go research all the bigger countries in the world and look at how much they have in PHYSICAL currency...not M2 because that is a combination of physical and electronic....you will see that even the most widely used currency in the world is a small fraction of that 27 trillion that Iraq has......so how can you sit there and tell me that a small country with a population of 30million is going to have more money then all the biggest countries in the world combined??? If you can tell yourself that then please please please give me the name of your doctor because he is giving you some good stuff!!!

:lol::lol: I cant address any timing of the RV cause I/we have no clue when they will have all their ducks in a row....... :lol: Do I need to go any further?? Hahahaha....other then the specific articles concerning this years budget and shabibi stating himself that the budget proposed for 2011 will see the dinar rise in value, I really cant go any further then that.....and I really dont need to....if it happens this year then it happens....or starts to happen I should say....In no way am I trying to say that I know when its going to happen........just simply making a point about a realistic rate since so many seem to get wrapped up in the nonsense rumors and logic of a 2+ dollar rate......do you need a nap or something?? :lol: Calm down....its ok....really it is.....just a simple, and logical reasoning from an "american" and "western" mind....can you dig that? :lol:

[/quot

This is the most accurate topic I have every seen. Thank you keepmwlkfny, these are my exact views on why no high rv. Drox, Mr. Rich, Scooter, yourself are bring the proper approach. All the guru's are full of sh## and purposely mislead people to believing its imminent. And it makes me deathly ill to see. Thank you for "bringin it". For all the doubters, check this site. THE CBI. The CBI will show you the currency outside of banks on page three. Chew on that

www.cbi.iq/documents

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1

moral olf the story here folks is don't expect a high RV that the pumpers that ae getting paid off referrals are tellingyou they are lieing and well its up to you to do some research and know this thread brings reality to the table whether you believe it or not. Good day.

P.S. - Unfortunately, the ONLY way we would see a 2 or 3 dollar RV to start is if they LOPPED and brought the currency amount in circulation from 27 trillion back down to 25-27 billion like it was back in saddams era.....then they could easily justify such a high rate........

Whoa! Easy there, big fella'. I seem to remember you on board with a high rate a time or two. (Though I'd be hard-pressed to prove that :lol: )

• Upvote 1

Wow what a thread.......

Is it that hard to swallow that I could be right?? Its simple economics....doesnt take a genius to figure out.....go search the CBI sites and it tells you how much they have in circulation.....do I really need to do all the work for you?? Based on the numbers they are posting for currency issued they cant RV that high.....if you cant see that yourself and figure that out for yourself then there isent much i can do for you.....Im not going to do all the work for you because you are too lazy to find this info for yourself......blah blah blah im so negative cause im not screaming a 4 dollar RV? :lol: If thats what you wanna call it then ok!! Whatever makes you sleep better at night......my rep is not on the line here nor anywhere else....I could care less what you think about me....are we in a popularity contest here?? I didnt think so.....spend some time actually researching about the investment you got yourself into instead of being spoonfed all the nonsense that just sounds good and that means your going to be a millionare overnight cause its probly not gonna go down that way.......am I saying this is a waste? NOPE.......this is a great way to make some extra cash.....its just that there are too many people stuck up in the clouds from listening to these nonsense rumors every other day about them becoming rich beyond your wildest dreams........I wish it could happen that way....and for the longest time I was on that boat too....till I floated back down to earth.....

Whoa! Easy there, big fella'. I seem to remember you on board with a high rate a time or two. (Though I'd be hard-pressed to prove that :lol: )

LOL I know....Im not saying I didnt believe they could come in around 2 at one time.....cause I did.....but it didnt last forever bro!!

• Upvote 1

Keeps, yours is one that I always read. Reality is hard sometimes. I've been around a long time, not much for posting. Started 7 business's 3 still going one for 31 years. Nine years of college, some would say smart (especially my Mom), but early on got into a conference call and was convinced by a good pumper to buy more than I could afford, made things hard around my house for several months. Hope real newbies will consider your input before excessive purchases. Holding on for the long term, still believe we will make money, but not shopping for malls and apt complexes on my "winnings" Thanks again for your wisdom!

P S gave you a +

Just curious...I have not read all the posts...Is there a link to the amount of Dinar that was printed or in circulation...? I tried the CBI site and could not navigate... On another note...Did it or didn't it cost 6 cents per bill to print...? Also, if Iraq printed 27 Trillion in Dinar....What the ____ were they thinking...!

Just curious...I have not read all the posts...Is there a link to the amount of Dinar that was printed or in circulation...? I tried the CBI site and could not navigate... On another note...Did it or didn't it cost 6 cents per bill to print...? Also, if Iraq printed 27 Trillion in Dinar....What the ____ were they thinking...!

Go to the 11th page I believe and Truthful posted a link to CBI spreadsheets showing how much is out there.....or if you go back to the CBI site and look on the left hand side down the page under resources and check financial statements I believe it is.....just browse through those links and you will come across documents showing how much currency was issued.....only updated till 2009 but newer docs are out there if you know where to look....

Keeps, yours is one that I always read. Reality is hard sometimes. I've been around a long time, not much for posting. Started 7 business's 3 still going one for 31 years. Nine years of college, some would say smart (especially my Mom), but early on got into a conference call and was convinced by a good pumper to buy more than I could afford, made things hard around my house for several months. Hope real newbies will consider your input before excessive purchases. Holding on for the long term, still believe we will make money, but not shopping for malls and apt complexes on my "winnings" Thanks again for your wisdom!

P S gave you a +

I agree....we all at one point got wrapped up in the hype....some stayed in the clouds and some floated back down to earth :lol: But alot of the newbs to the forum need to be aware of this.....

Ok, I just posted on another thread what Im gonna post here. I agree with Keep, not saying what he says is gospel, but that it could happen. I agree with the less than .35$ that Keep says if it does RV. Now, over on another thread someone posts they have intel that it will RV at .08$ and I agree that that is possible too. However, that person is not getting bashed and called names. In fact, he is treated like a hero, and "Im so glad to see grounded intel", and "I will be happy with .08".

I dont get it, why is keep bashed for saying the same thing??????? :huh::huh: Someone please clarify this for me..

Go to the 11th page I believe and Truthful posted a link to CBI spreadsheets showing how much is out there.....or if you go back to the CBI site and look on the left hand side down the page under resources and check financial statements I believe it is.....just browse through those links and you will come across documents showing how much currency was issued.....only updated till 2009 but newer docs are out there if you know where to look....

I could of made that spreadsheet in 10 minutes. Looks like my daughter did it. Well if that is the proof you have well…………….damn. I'm not saying you are wrong. They may have 999 trillion out there for all I know, but am not stupid enough to believe what any Gov puts out. Why are you so intent on preaching the low RV to the congregation anyway? Makes me wonder for sure.

Ok, I just posted on another thread what Im gonna post here. I agree with Keep, not saying what he says is gospel, but that it could happen. I agree with the less than .35$ that Keep says if it does RV. Now, over on another thread someone posts they have intel that it will RV at .08$ and I agree that that is possible too. However, that person is not getting bashed and called names. In fact, he is treated like a hero, and "Im so glad to see grounded intel", and "I will be happy with .08".

I dont get it, why is keep bashed for saying the same thing??????? :huh::huh: Someone please clarify this for me..

Because he is presenting it as fact without a shred of proof. When you say it cannot come in at $1 PERIOD, that is a fact based theory. It may come in at .01 but Keep doesn't know, PERIOD.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1