Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why you wont see a 3 dollar RV.....

keepmwlknfny

It is interesting to me to read your "logic." I know a few people who might agree with you, but I know dozens more who say it will RV $3 - $4 and they have been on this much site longer than you. Latest rate rumour I heard was $3.86. Thanks for sharing your insight, by I disagree.

Just remember what I said about the delays it allready happen'd again hasn't anyone been counting

It is interesting to me to read your "logic." I know a few people who might agree with you, but I know dozens more who say it will RV $3 - $4 and they have been on this much site longer than you. Latest rate rumour I heard was $3.86. Thanks for sharing your insight, by I disagree.

I hope you're right I had mine since 08 and been watching all of the boards. But everyone wants to be a millionaire overnite & that's gr8. Do you really think it works that way not w/uncle sam watching

Finally someone with common sense and understanding.

I have followed some of your post and agree with a lot you say. This one is spot on.

That $3 rate was artificially set by Saddam Hussein, it had nothing to do with reality.

Like it or not he is correct. The point I have made numerous times is there is no way

to back that up with usd. Somewhere it has to be done with physical cash, not electronic.

This is the main reason I take exception to a lot that is posted on the blogs....ALL OF THEM!

Those false numbers are put out to bait people, or as it is put, to "pump", as a means to

increase the usd made by some on this scheme. It walks the line of morality and legality.

I know you don't like his post or mine and don't care. Happy to see someone has there head

on straight and not be blinded by greed and deceitful misleading information.

Good to see I'm not alone.

What about the rate pre-saddam? Mid 3's . That is reality

Edited by JuryPicker
  • Upvote 1

Finally someone with common sense and understanding.

I have followed some of your post and agree with a lot you say. This one is spot on.

That $3 rate was artificially set by Saddam Hussein, it had nothing to do with reality.

Like it or not he is correct. The point I have made numerous times is there is no way

to back that up with usd. Somewhere it has to be done with physical cash, not electronic.

This is the main reason I take exception to a lot that is posted on the blogs....ALL OF THEM!

Those false numbers are put out to bait people, or as it is put, to "pump", as a means to

increase the usd made by some on this scheme. It walks the line of morality and legality.

I know you don't like his post or mine and don't care. Happy to see someone has there head

on straight and not be blinded by greed and deceitful misleading information.

Good to see I'm not alone.

I agree with the premise keep has proposed, But what you have added regarding the history of the Dinar is not accurate. Here is the best account I have found thus far.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/iraq/currency-reform.htm

Keepm........You are a tough character to figure out sometimes......I know this was your original position. Then you switched gears and agreed with a larger RV with a date prediction. Now you have reverted. Perhaps you are just a contrarian that wants to stir the pot. I don't think there is anyone in this thread so far that believes in a 3+ RV/RI. Including myself. Keep' you come across as elevating yourself to guru by saying all the other gurus are wrong. Actually those other guru's that you don't name, do not have credibility anyways. So, I guess this makes you the one to go to for information now. Actually, I am glad that you started this thread even though this has been discuused many times here. It was probably time to do it again. Plus, you are right about the 25 to 27 Trillion in circulation. We just don't know who has it or how much could be the lower denoms. Relax everyone......It will revalue and Iraq will not even have to pay for it. The market will! Please read what I am posting below. This is from another forum, the original author is Enoch8. ENJOY!

It is not just oil. There are a lot of other investments in a developing nation, like Iraq.

Not just 505 Billion Barrels of Oil, a premier world supplier of natural gas, the largest sulfur deposits on the planet, the potential of being the #1 Food Producer of the Middle East, potentially the fastest growing economy, with the least debt to GDP %, fastest growing in new projects and construction, one of the world's largest users of heavy equipment, builders, futures and stock exchange potential.... etc. etc.

Now that creates an extraordinary event, which in turn drives a market for liquidity and Private Equities Funds, plus a huge market for capital, currency and currency based hedges.

Picture this:

Every day, there is about $4 Trillion traded on forex, alone.

If you had a currency, come out at say, a starting Exchange Rate of $1.00, just as an example, but the markets knew it had the potential, of going to a greater value, over say, 3 to 6 months, or even a year or 2, to well over $3.00, you would have an environment, where, it would be the market, that would pay the cost of the revaluation, and the CBI, acting as the Hub, would make a spread on everything that comes in, plus a spread and profit on a daily increase or decrease, as it is traded back out.

That would be like a gigantic bellows...... cash in = profit on spread....... cash out = profit on spread.... plus the evr increasing value, on a float, drives additional profits, in form of Purchace Power Value and additional Values that would be added to Reserves, driving that value, even more.

Forget all the BS you may have been told, that the RV has to come out at a high rate to keep out speculators. That is 100% smokescreen and false info.

The market will drive the Rate of Exchange and the Market will pay for the RV.

It will not cost Iraq or CBI a dime. In fact they will profit tremendously from it.

That brings my mind to the next question...... "Then Why has Iraq not 'Pulled the Trigger' for an RV?"

Because it is NOT UP TO IRAQ>>>>> Iraq must comply with the UN/IMF in order to qualify to play the game. Afterall..... it is the world trading partners who will pay for it..... NOT Iraq. It is up to those WB / IMF and BIS Trading Partners, how the money game is played. They are the ones who drive the values and they are the ones who determine if it is marketable.[/size][/size]

• Upvote 6

Wow Flash 101 you should do a bit more homework. All the info is on this site!!! P.S Im not a stupid American and I own Dinars!!!

So do I but it's always something isn't it.

I also think that if it was to RV some might a to jail and their not ready for that as of yet

Edited by Flash101

So do I but it's always something isn't it.

I also think that if it was to RV some might a to jail and their not ready for that as of yet

Mate, just take yourself out of scam mode and research from this site. You will soon settle. Remember people speculate and trade everyday for a living. What do you have to lose? Its all good mate!!

• Upvote 1

Mate, just take yourself out of scam mode and research from this site. You will soon settle. Remember people speculate and trade everyday for a living. What do you have to lose? Its all good mate!!

I'll stand down and watch .I invest and trade as well and this is something that is not right their people are suffering there.

• Upvote 2

Congratulations "Keep", looks as though you have one of the longest running threads without it moving to the 'backroom' with a parlay of 'unmentionable words' being thrown around.

My momma and daddy always said a man can say all he needs to say , even offer different opinion about a subject without loosing his head. You seem to keep yours with even the most active critics. This says a lot about a person you know.

Investments are made with 'big dreams'..... otherwise what's the use of investing......what are you investing for??? Let the people have their dreams..... it is their dreams...... not yours. No need to try and talk them out of it. For all of us the 'dreams' end sometime. We either find it was a silly dream, or a frightful nightmare.....when that happens we make new goals and starting dreaming new dreams. Take away a man's dream.... and you crush the man. We all live with the hope of a brighter tomorrow, a more solid future.

The way i see it, that's where most people are with this investment. Only time will tell who is right or wrong. Mr.Rich says, "but who really knows". Not you, not scooter, not Adam, only GOD KNOWS. AND WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT, DOESN'T DEMINISH HIS (GOD'S) KNOWLEDGE OR ERASE HIM(GOD) FROM HIS ACTIVITY IN THE WORLD HE(GOD) HAS CREATED.

• Upvote 1

PHYSICAL CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION!!! For those that cant face the facts or the reality of things you might want to hit the back button because you will certainly not be able to comprehend what is about to be said about our investment in the dinar. It seems alot of people get carried away with the rediculous predictions that Iraq will RV back to anywhere close to what it was in the 80's to begin with, or even more like around Kuwait's rate. Well I hate to break it to you but thats impossible right now. There is no way in hell (sorry for being so blunt) that we will see that anytime soon and thats for one reason alone......PHYSICAL CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION......You can all easily look up these numbers yourself from the MOF and MOP and the graphs will clearly show you that Iraq does have about 27 trillion in PHYSICAL currency out in circulation. There is only a very small percentage of this that is actually in the banks in electronic form so for those that scream they can do it because of fractional banking, that does not apply here. I invite you all to look up the amount of currency in circulation for some of the biggest countries in the world or some of the ones with the largest exchange rate IE Kuwait, and you will see how little they actually have in physical currency. Now Im not talking about the M2 numbers because those combine physical currency and also electronic and other forms.

For those of you who wanna say "well they removed 70-80% of the currency last year".....NOPE!! They removed EXCESS LIQUIDITY.........NOT physical currency in circulation.....that was just another article that came out, spinned around by the many gurus to mean that they cut down the currency in circulation so that they have a more managable amount to deal with. And as a matter of fact, that "excess liquidity" was only funneled back into the banks for loans, financing, and things of that nature....so nothing was removed at all. Even if they RV'd right out the gate at 50 cents, that would mean they had a total value of 14 trillion dollars!!! And again if you research the valued amount of the major currencies in the world they have but a VERY SMALL fraction of that. So you cant sit here and tell me that a small ass country like Iraq with a population of only 30 million people will have 4 or more times the amount of currency then countries with more then 300 million people. Its just not possible or even feasible.

Stop listening to these garbage arse "gurus" speaking of high rates every week cause its NOT happening. I want this RV to happen as much as the next guy but lets be real....lets be honest with ourselves......to even see 10 cents will be a blessing!!! Until they can get the vast majority of these bills recovered, they CANT come out high....its just not possible.....and for those that say "well if Iraq comes out too low, the big fish will eat them alive".......WRONG!!! The dinar is almost at its lowest point right now......the big fish buy at its lowest, and sell high.....NOW is the time to buy....right NOW we have the most purchased.....would any of you have as much dinar as you do now if it was even 10 cents to the dollar?? I know I wouldnt.....and to think that big firms would throw hundreds of millions of dollars on a whim or just a chance that the dinar MIGHT get back to 3 dollars is just rediculous....they would much more be willing to invest in the country itself by opening locations or businesses or other things....not just buying the currency.....there is no way in hell that ANYONE would buy up Iraq just because their currency appreciated in value by a little bit.....not to mention as soon as they issued a newer currency, most citizens would start exchanging their bills immediately, cutting the amount in circulation BIG TIME......and Im sure thats what they want either way....but until they can get 70 to 80 percent of that or more turned into electronic funds, there is no way they can RV anywhere near one dollar.......

Call me negative all you want ladies and gents, but I prefer to look at the reality of things, rather then living my life up in the clouds thinking im about to hit the lotto and be a millionare overnight......the majority of the closing of the gap between the USD and the dinar, like it or not, will be from the USD dropping in value.....im not saying the USD has to fail for us to make a big profit, all Im saying is that Iraq can only raise the value so much with the amount of currency in circulation and the falling of value in the USD will only help us make more off this investment. So when you hear these rumors and people speaking of hearing rates above 2 and 3 dollars, your BS meter should be pinging out and setting the big doo doo alert cause its just not possible at this point in time.......STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS......

Excellent well put together post. I remain optimistic but an RV over $1.00 will be a miracle! I am with you great post. And it's things like this that keep me walking funny!,,

LOL

I gave you a plus one all the negatives must be the high hope club

Thats cause I dont really have one bud......I just dont think anything near a dollar is feasible at this time.......

Good call, this country is torn to **** and will take a while to rebuild. I have seen this country for years and it is a dump right now. Take it for what it is worth. That's one of the reasons they have postponed the Arab Summit and don't be surprised if they don't cancel or postpone again. Security still not a 100% either here. ;)

I would like Rudolph Cohnin to look at this post...just to compare!!!!

Then send it to him.....Ive always thought he had a decent head on his shoulders....and while all these people are addressing how the cash in would work and how the market works with currency, NO ONE seems to want to dive into this topic of conversation, no one seems to address the problem with how much PHYSICAL currency is in circulation....you can sit and talk about fractional banking and how our dinars will be used to buy oil but that really doesnt apply when your talking the abundance of physical currency......the electronic funds are something diff but thats not the issue in my mind....they must reduce the physical money supply first.....

• Upvote 1

Thats cause I dont really have one bud......I just dont think anything near a dollar is feasible at this time.......

Hey Keeps, 9 pages and still growing strong lol, the one thing people in this investment dont want to hear is the truth, listen my friend, you have put it out there for everyone to read, pumpers, gurus,dealers, .....do I like it no, but I live in real world U.S.A. This should be pinned, but it wont because to many people will get pizzed off.We all new going into this the possablities of what could happen...get rich quick....make a little cash, or just get your money back.....I want to thank you bro for keeping it real and bringing this out...I sure hope you are wrong lol, but my gut says you are spot on.Peace.

I know what you mean but regardless of how long someone has been on this site, what matters is what information they have been following or who they have been listening to......Im not saying they couldnt support a high rate....because they can.....but its not possible off the bat.....years down the road when the money supply is reduced they could easily get those numbers up......the ONLY way I see them coming out so high is if they lopped first.....sorry to say....and I dont want that....I would rather have a slow gradual rise in value....Im just looking at the other side of the tracks....the side no one ventures to because they cant explain HOW they could RV with such a large amount in circulation....they just come up with nonsensical excuses or reasons why that really have no bearing on the issue at hand....

I stopped reading on page 4 or 5 for many reasons. It is apparent that there are people that have read, researched, read and researched some more, and because of this they are confident in what they say. That is a good thing. But, anytime I read that the rate will be such and such and there is no way it will be any higher because of such and such fact, you are still stating an opinion. Regardless of how it is presented, it is only an opinion.

Hey Keeps, 9 pages and still growing strong lol, the one thing people in this investment dont want to hear is the truth, listen my friend, you have put it out there for everyone to read, pumpers, gurus,dealers, .....do I like it no, but I live in real world U.S.A. This should be pinned, but it wont because to many people will get pizzed off.We all new going into this the possablities of what could happen...get rich quick....make a little cash, or just get your money back.....I want to thank you bro for keeping it real and bringing this out...I sure hope you are wrong lol, but my gut says you are spot on.Peace.

No problem bro.....still working on getting those documents from the MOP and MOF that show exactly how much and where that currency is......might take me a little to find it again but I will post it.....as for now my lunch break is over :lol: back to playing with my fav toys.....

I stopped reading on page 4 or 5 for many reasons. It is apparent that there are people that have read, researched, read and researched some more, and because of this they are confident in what they say. That is a good thing. But, anytime I read that the rate will be such and such and there is no way it will be any higher because of such and such fact, you are still stating an opinion. Regardless of how it is presented, it is only an opinion.

Well sir until someone can explain to me HOW they can come out high with so much in circulation (because it goes against every basic principle of economics and has NEVER been done, not to mention the numbers dont make any sense at all, they cant be crunched and counted for or made to be legitimate values for a high RV) I see this more as how it is....and how it will have to go down......

I know what you mean but regardless of how long someone has been on this site, what matters is what information they have been following or who they have been listening to......Im not saying they couldnt support a high rate....because they can.....but its not possible off the bat.....years down the road when the money supply is reduced they could easily get those numbers up......the ONLY way I see them coming out so high is if they lopped first.....sorry to say....and I dont want that....I would rather have a slow gradual rise in value....Im just looking at the other side of the tracks....the side no one ventures to because they cant explain HOW they could RV with such a large amount in circulation....they just come up with nonsensical excuses or reasons why that really have no bearing on the issue at hand....

Ty

Edited by Flash101

I`ve always liked most of your posts Keep. Including this one. 10 cents would be GREAT :) No where near enough to retire, but not bad at all. IF it did come in at 10 cents i think i would cash in half and wait to see if it went up, slowly over time :)

Even though much of what is said is understandable but do you think anything over a $2.00 RV makes sence. Remember the financial situation with the rest of the world. France, Spain, Irland, Greese, United States and Great Britten for starters. Using good common sense do you really feel that the IMF and World Bank are going to allow speculators to take the easy road when so many more people are having a difficult time just putting food on the table. I really wish for a great RV but my mind tells be to be thrilled if it reaches a Dollar, and be thankful for anything that may come. Now in the future there may be multiple RV's and maybe even growth in the FORX, but remember any RV will be the best investment you have ever made and probable the best you will ever make. Just remember be patient. Don't give up. History does repeat itself. It will happen. I only hope I am very plesently suprised. Hang in there and don't sell your Dinar out of discouragement but make sure you sell it over a Victory Celebration.

This thread is getting redundant, boring and depressing. I guess KEEP has appointed himself to KEEP all of us optimists "in line" dare we choose to dream bigger dreams. NOBODY KNOWS what the Rv will be - no one has any inkling - it is just all personal speculation. So, KEEP, why don't you just Chill and not take your self appointed role so seriously and let us dreamers be. And then if it happens the way you are predicting and depressing us all, we will heap on you accolades of praise and crown you as "All knowing" and King of the World. If the Rv is very low and there is no time limit on cashing in and no threat of currency chnages, no one will be forcing us to rush out and immediately cash in. If there are no exarcerbating circumstances surrounding the dinar, I for one, am going to take my time in the exchange process. I think that the Kuwaiti Dinar Rv'ed initially around 35 cents and I recently saw the exchange rate as high as $4.19. Once it Rv's - whatever the rate it will most likely continue to increase in value, especially if it starts out low. Iraqi is like the Fed Reserve - it can have as much money printed as it wants and needs to.

• Upvote 2