Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey, has anybody had an update on the Homeless in Nashville..... The last I heard they had to move the tint city because of the Flood, They were temporarily Relocated to Antioch..... Bottom line is they needed some land to actually cater to them. They were having problems with people complaining about them bringing there HOUSE value down....

I would love to open a rec center for children of Alcoholics/drug addicts to give them a place to go where they could feel safe and loved and receive free counceling in order to better deal with their dysfunctional home life.

Thanks for the post. It's a good one.

• Upvote 2

I am looking forward to being able to anonymously give money to the hard working but struggling people who could breathe easier with a some surprise money. Also we have local things like the soup kitchen, shelters, etc. I would love to buy team jackets for the struggling sports program in our barrio who need jackets anyway and the program needs more money. I am excited to be able to smile inside myself as I get to provide some breathing space for others and they don't even know where it came from. Of course my church needs some help.

• Upvote 1

A few years ago a friend turned me on to a special program in her mall. Every christmas they had angels on a christmas tree with a name on it for a gift. It is for people that won't be able to provide gifts for their children because of poverty. We started getting about 10 each and sending out gifts to the children. It made me feel good to be able to do something nice like that. There are so many things we can do to help and I think we should try to do our part.

I am looking forward to being able to anonymously give money to the hard working but struggling people who could breathe easier with a some surprise money. Also we have local things like the soup kitchen, shelters, etc. I would love to buy team jackets for the struggling sports program in our barrio who need jackets anyway and the program needs more money. I am excited to be able to smile inside myself as I get to provide some breathing space for others and they don't even know where it came from. Of course my church needs some help.

That sounds Awesome!!! There are alot of people struggling and in need. :D

A few years ago a friend turned me on to a special program in her mall. Every christmas they had angels on a christmas tree with a name on it for a gift. It is for people that won't be able to provide gifts for their children because of poverty. We started getting about 10 each and sending out gifts to the children. It made me feel good to be able to do something nice like that. There are so many things we can do to help and I think we should try to do our part.

The program is called " Angel Tree" and GREAT Idea. Some people have waaaay ...less than we can imagine. :(

I remember One Christmas Eve, about 10 years ago about 10 or 11pm. I was walking home from staying out all night and I didnt want to call my mom out to come and pick me up. It was very cold that night , with snow coming down like I was in gatlinburg somewhere. I remember a small Pick up truck pulled in the gas station, as I walked past, and He walked quickly up to me as I shivered in the cold and handed me an envelope that read: "From a Stranger" . The handwriting writing looked like ,scriggly Lines writtten in a truck with no heat........LOL. I never really seen his face, or had a chance to say thank you. As I continued on my way I opened the letter and to my suprise there was 2 or 3 hundred dollars in it......... I was as broke as a joke that day and had no money to buy any presents for Christmas , So you know I greatly appreciated it!!! By the time I turned around He was already GONE. I still have that little card............ "Glad I Walked Home!" Just a little something to put on your mind. :)

• Upvote 1

I hope to endow a small supervised living home for adults with cognitive disabilities to allow families to realize the dream of an independent and productive life for their child.

we'll have to talk more on this, I am looking to do something similar. :)

Great to see so many people thinking out side of them selves. I know we all have plans for our own wellbeing as well as some extras..... But the true blessing is being able to be a :P blessing...

Post RV? You ask, well that is kind of a personal nature and without all the details I plan to make some peoples lives better and to ensure that my wife and kids are taken care of from such an occasion. Above and beyond that I wish to build a home in the mountains a log home to be exact and live my remaining days gazing across the mountain tops and beautiful wooded scenery. That's it for me I guess.

• Upvote 1

Hey,, Lets not just stop at giving to our churches but Give to the "Church's Agenda" Yourself , Especially you believers out there..............(6)"Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? (7) Is i not to deal thy bread to the hungry , and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? (8) THEN shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.............ISAIAH 58:6-8 :)

I just recently read a report on the super Rich of the Planet......The #1 is some Carlos Ruim from Mexico whom I never heard about..... My Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, has assets around 12,5 BILLION Euros..........And..... He is ONLY #118 among the World's Wealthiest..... That kinda struck me..... To think there's sooooo much money on his Planet in the hands of a relatively very small group of Individuals. ....The problems of this Planet ( hunger, un-employment, etc) could be solved super fast if these Moguls had the good will of helping their fellow humans who are struggling on a day-to-day basis.

Edited by umbertino

I just recently read a report on the super Rich of the Planet......The #1 is some Carlos Ruim from Mexico whom I never heard about..... My Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, has assets around 12,5 BILLION Euros..........And..... He is ONLY #118 among the World's Wealthiest..... That kinda struck me..... To think there's sooooo much money on his Planet in the hands of a relatively very small group of Individuals. ....The problems of this Planet ( hunger, un-employment, etc) could be solved super fast if these Moguls had the good will of helping their fellow humans who are struggling on a day-to-day basis.

Amen, Greed is a Big Monster, that will eat anything even ITSELF........ :o

• Upvote 1