Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prez Order 13303 ???

Star Ship

Once again, please pardon my ignorance, but I just read a blog on this site that Prez Order 13303 expires in May 2011 and we won't be able to purchase Dinars in the manner we have been after that date. Does anyone out there in cyberspace have a link that absolutely verifies that info. I just read the entire text of the Order and did not find that info in it. Has there been amendmants added to it? I have looked for those but have been unsuccessful in finding such documentation. ?????? Thanks in advance to anyone that can shed CREDIBLE light on my inquiry.

Once again, please pardon my ignorance, but I just read a blog on this site that Prez Order 13303 expires in May 2011 and we won't be able to purchase Dinars in the manner we have been after that date. Does anyone out there in cyberspace have a link that absolutely verifies that info. I just read the entire text of the Order and did not find that info in it. Has there been amendmants added to it? I have looked for those but have been unsuccessful in finding such documentation. ?????? Thanks in advance to anyone that can shed CREDIBLE light on my inquiry.

I don't have a link for ya but I have read articles where it stated that this order has to be re-ratified on the 22nd of May each year by the presiding president.I believe Obama had to sign it last May as well.I believe this is accurate info but don't take my word for it....the truth is out there!!!!!

Cheers,

Sparky

I'm pretty sure the sitting prez will sign the extenion if there will be one due to the hugh amounts of monies associated with it.

Register Help

Remember Me?

7.5 MILL IRAQI DINARS IN 25K IRAQ DINAR M/C & VISA OK

MILITARY FAMILY IN ARIZONA ~ WE ALSO BUYBACK DINAR ~

$8,985.55

25,000 new Iraq Dinar PRE RV SALE GET IT PRIOR TO RV!!

$8,333.00

5 MILLION IRAQI DINARS IN 25K IRAQ DINAR M/C & VISA OK

$5,995.55

Rare Iraq 1 Dinar 1931 P3a King Faisal PMG-55 Banknote

$3,999.00

Register

Forum

Today's PostsFAQCalendarForum Actions Quick Links

Chat Room [17]

Blogs

What's New?

Games

Articles

Advanced Search

ForumIraqi News ForumsDinar News ONLY Presidential Order 13303 Expired, but was Extended

1000 NEW IRAQ DINAR 1 X 1000 UNCIRCULATE ...

$2.25 31m

10,000 NEW IRAQ DINAR 1 X 10,000 UNCIRCU ...

$13.25 31m

View all 463 items on eBay disclaimer

+ Reply to Thread Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Presidential Order 13303 Expired, but was Extended

Display

08-04-2009 04:28 PM #1 guardian

Enter Your Title Here!

Feb 2009

Presidential Order 13303 Expired, but was Extended

THE BRIEFING ROOM

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

---------------------------------------------

For Immediate Release May 20, 2009

TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES:

Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)) provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. In accordance with this provision, I have sent the enclosed notice to the Federal Register for publication. This notice states that the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps taken in Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, is to continue in effect beyond May 22, 2009.

Obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Accordingly, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency with respect to this threat and maintain in force the measures taken to deal with that national emergency.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 19, 2009.

NOTICE

- - - - - - -

CONTINUATION OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY WITH RESPECT TO THE

STABILIZATION OF IRAQ

On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an interest, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701-1706). The President took this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.

In Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, the President modified the scope of the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 and amended the steps taken pursuant to it.

Because the obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, the national emergency declared on May 22, 2003, and the measures adopted on that date, August 28, 2003, July 29, 2004, November 29, 2004, and July 17, 2007, to deal with that emergency must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2009. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 19, 2009

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_...egarding-Iraq/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Navigation Dinar News ONLY Top

Posting Permissions

You may not post new threads

You may not post replies

You may not post attachments

You may not edit your posts

BB code is On

Smilies are On

code is On

HTML code is Off

Forum Rules

Contact Us Dinar Rumor - Iraq Dinar Forum Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top

Iraq Dinar Forum, Iraq Investments, Iraq Stock Exchange, Iraq Bank, Iraq News, Iraqi Investments,Iraqi Dinar, Iraqi Stocks, Iraqi Banks, Iraqi News

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.8

Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Hacks por vBsoporte - vBulletin en Español

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/IRFFI/Resources/NationalInvestmentLawPresentation.pdf

I'm not sure how much bearing this article has on the presidential order but imo it is comforting to know that Iraq has somewhat established their own investment laws as well,independant of the US order.

Cheers,

Sparky

(if link doesn't work just gooogle Iraq Investment law 2007)

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Message-from-the-President-and-Notice-of-Continuation-regarding-Iraq/

I think this is what you are looking for. I did read someplace that the prez will not extend it again. Hope this helps.

Dear Texdinar,

I agree with you. I read the entire text of the Presidential Order 13303 and it said nothing about Dinar. I just heard from Ali, owner of Dinar Trade and he is confirming what you are saying that the Exec Order 13303 does not apply to purchasing IQD. I'm just relieved cause I am going to continue to purchase dinar little by little as my "wallet permits" till the Rv. Thanks for the info. :D

Tommyboy,

Thank you for the link - the info was helpful.

Best Regards,

StarShip

Register Help

Remember Me?

Your Link isn't working

7.5 MILL IRAQI DINARS IN 25K IRAQ DINAR M/C & VISA OK

$8,985.55

25,000 new Iraq Dinar PRE RV SALE GET IT PRIOR TO RV!!

$8,333.00

5 MILLION IRAQI DINARS IN 25K IRAQ DINAR M/C & VISA OK

$5,995.55

Rare Iraq 1 Dinar 1931 P3a King Faisal PMG-55 Banknote

$3,999.00

Register

Forum

Today's PostsFAQCalendarForum Actions Quick Links

Chat Room [17]

Blogs

What's New?

Games

Articles

Advanced Search

ForumIraqi News ForumsDinar News ONLY Presidential Order 13303 Expired, but was Extended

1000 NEW IRAQ DINAR 1 X 1000 UNCIRCULATE ...

$2.25 31m

10,000 NEW IRAQ DINAR 1 X 10,000 UNCIRCU ...

$13.25 31m

View all 463 items on eBay disclaimer

+ Reply to Thread Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Presidential Order 13303 Expired, but was Extended

Display

08-04-2009 04:28 PM #1 guardian

Enter Your Title Here!

Feb 2009

Presidential Order 13303 Expired, but was Extended

THE BRIEFING ROOM

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

---------------------------------------------

For Immediate Release May 20, 2009

TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES:

Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)) provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. In accordance with this provision, I have sent the enclosed notice to the Federal Register for publication. This notice states that the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as modified in scope and relied upon for additional steps taken in Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, is to continue in effect beyond May 22, 2009.

Obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Accordingly, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency with respect to this threat and maintain in force the measures taken to deal with that national emergency.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 19, 2009.

NOTICE

- - - - - - -

CONTINUATION OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY WITH RESPECT TO THE

STABILIZATION OF IRAQ

On May 22, 2003, by Executive Order 13303, the President declared a national emergency protecting the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an interest, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701-1706). The President took this action to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq.

In Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007, the President modified the scope of the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 and amended the steps taken pursuant to it.

Because the obstacles to the orderly reconstruction of Iraq, the restoration and maintenance of peace and security in the country, and the development of political, administrative, and economic institutions in Iraq continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, the national emergency declared on May 22, 2003, and the measures adopted on that date, August 28, 2003, July 29, 2004, November 29, 2004, and July 17, 2007, to deal with that emergency must continue in effect beyond May 22, 2009. Therefore, in accordance with section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq.

This notice shall be published in the Federal Register and transmitted to the Congress.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,

May 19, 2009

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_...egarding-Iraq/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Navigation Dinar News ONLY Top