Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible intel on RV!!!

Alright don't bash me but when I was watering my yard I looked in my tree and saw two guys sitting there and I asked them "What are you doing in my tree?" and they looked at me and said "We are oil guys!" and I looked at them and wondered about if they knew anything about the possible Dinar revaluation and before I could ask they said "You should invest in the Dinar!!!" They jumped out of the tree and ran off, I never saw those guys again but I'm pretty sure there will be a RV next Monday...

• Upvote 27
  • Downvote 90

Alright don't bash me but when I was watering my yard I looked in my tree and saw two guys sitting there and I asked them "What are you doing in my tree?" and they looked at me and said "We are oil guys!" and I looked at them and wondered about if they knew anything about the possible Dinar revaluation and before I could ask they said "You should invest in the Dinar!!!" They jumped out of the tree and ran off, I never saw those guys again but I'm pretty sure there will be a RV next Monday...

Honestly it is bad enough how much time we all have to spend reading total BS on here, with never finding any intel to really be substansiated. Then, to read a totally bogus post like this, where the heading is clearly deceiving, makes it about as joyful as the feeling pumpers leave us with.

I understand needing some humor on this frustrating ride, but there comes a point where it is just stupid. And IMO, this one fits that list. Sorry I wasted yet more of my time for such a dumb post.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 14

Honestly it is bad enough how much time we all have to spend reading total BS on here, with never finding any intel to really be substansiated. Then, to read a totally bogus post like this, where the heading is clearly deceiving, makes it about as joyful as the feeling pumpers leave us with.

I understand needing some humor on this frustrating ride, but there comes a point where it is just stupid. And IMO, this one fits that list. Sorry I wasted yet more of my time for such a dumb post.

LOL you admittedly showing that you rely on the BS that goes on in the rumor sections makes me laugh, I do not feel sorry for you, I laugh at you and your kind! Get all false hopes up and come into this one and get ticked off because some guy is laughing at the rumors on these forums. and the ones who wont post and gives the OP a minus 1 LOL. you guys crack me up. I think I am going to start posting more "Rumors" on these forms. its like taking candy from a baby and listen to them whine.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

LOL you admittedly showing that you rely on the BS that goes on in the rumor sections makes me laugh, I do not feel sorry for you, I laugh at you and your kind! Get all false hopes up and come into this one and get ticked off because some guy is laughing at the rumors on these forums. and the ones who wont post and gives the OP a minus 1 LOL. you guys crack me up. I think I am going to start posting more "Rumors" on these forms. its like taking candy from a baby and listen to them whine.

"admittedly showing that you rely on the BS that goes on in the rumor sections" ? Simply stated that title is about same behavior as pumpers...and all it really was is a time wasting post for those coming here looking for useful information.

I'd say the rest of your post tells plenty about yourself, bash me all you want, your opinion matters zero to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Dont know why people give you a negative... That was funny (+)! Most of people who do negatives are just umbrella drinkers

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No words can describe how stupid this post was. One can only hope that this would be your last post because people are hurting today. I could see if you were trying to be funny and put this in the opionion section, but I certainly hope your vocation is not that of a stand up comic. You are agout as funny as a Nazi.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

I for one really can use the money a good RV could give, but when I bought into this investment, I only bought what I could afford to lose. I get frustrated but then I can come to the DV family for hope...and an occasional bit of humor. Wow! What would I give to have this happen yesterday...

• Upvote 2

Haha...sounds solid to me! :lol::lol::lol: Those two guys must know for sure. Go RV on Monday!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

best intel I've read in weeks. thanks man 'll +1 to try and even ya out. At least your taking stabs at idiots. I support it.

Meeee Soooo twoooooooooooo. :twothumbs:

No words can describe how stupid this post was. One can only hope that this would be your last post because people are hurting today. I could see if you were trying to be funny and put this in the opionion section, but I certainly hope your vocation is not that of a stand up comic. You are agout as funny as a Nazi.

I see that you go around neging every one cause you don't have anything better to do, why don't you post something instead of

just passing gas.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

YOU KNOW WHAT , I CAN TAKE A JOKE LIKE BEST OF THEM , BUT I ALSO AGREE THAT EVERYTHING HAS ITS PLACE , AND THIS IS THE RUMOR SECTION , AND WE COME HERE TO READ WHAT EVER RUMOR AVAILABLE . IT IS CERTAINLY NOT THE HUMOR SECTION . ALL I AM SAYING IS TO IDENTIFY WHAT UR TRYING BRING TO THE TABLE , IF ITS HUMOR GREAT , IF ITS A RUMOR EVEN BETTER , JUST LET ME DECIDE IF I WANT TO READ A JOKE OR IF I WANT TO BYPASS IT AND CONTINUE ON WITH RUMOR SECTION . JUST SAYIN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I heard that was Okie up in the tree.