Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Addictive

Roadrunner

This site is starting to get addictive. I might have to lock up my computer for a while and let the wife hide my key. Or maybe I'll just send myself a virus, that should keep me occupied for a few days.

LMAO! That is so true! This SH$T can get to you and it is easy to get caught up in all the BS that goes on in here. You can't tell but I look surprised in all this.....LOLOL. What the hell will we do when this thing RV's and we no longer have a Dinar vets to go to and read all this BS? Were gonna be a mess then. ROFL.

• Upvote 1

LMAO! That is so true! This SH$T can get to you and it is easy to get caught up in all the BS that goes on in here. You can't tell but I look surprised in all this.....LOLOL. What the hell will we do when this thing RV's and we no longer have a Dinar vets to go to and read all this BS? Were gonna be a mess then. ROFL.

Then you can go to FB and play a game called CrimeCity. Talk about addictive!! LMAO! :D