Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali makes some fishy comments

SpotOn

AND PLEASE REMEMBER, ALI HAS STATED IN PREVIOUS INTERVIEWS THAT HE GETS AUDITED 2 TIMES A YEAR!!

SO THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF EXACTLY WHAT HE IS BUYING AND SELLING & (IMO) MORE IMPORTANYLY<<<<< THEY KNOW EVERY PERSON THAT HAS PURCHASED FROM HIM... TRUST ME,, NO SNEAKING AROUND NOT PAYING YOUR TAXES!!!

THEY WILL GET EVERY PENNY,,, EVEN IF IT TAKE 5 years for them to catch up with EVERY DINAR HOLDER...

DONT BE SURPRISED IF EVERYONE OF US THAT EXCHANGES IN OUR DINAR, WILL GET AUDITED THE YEAR AFTER THE RV HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!! (COVER YOUR BASES) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

These supposed new currency laws are strictly rumor until we see factual links posted. If Ali did not provide links to the new laws on his site then it is likely there are no new laws. Then you have to ask why he is changing his procedures??

• Upvote 2

It’s a whole ‘nuther discussion, and a very interesting one, concerning how much Bible prophecy figures into all this. I, for one, began to take stock in Iraq because of prophetic implications. From the many comments and posts I’ve heard and seen, there are quite a few more who are into this Dinar Thing, as I am, with a prophetical viewpoint. I have respect for Merlin and others who put the Biblical perspective into their viewpoints. I’d like more of it. So here’s another one.

There’s no question that Iraq today is clearly postulated in Biblical end-times prophecy. Consider Revelation chapter nine, verse eleven, where a “king”, whose name is stated very clearly as being Abaddon in Hebrew or Apollyon in Greek, arises amidst considerable vagaries within the context there. Much is not clear, but here is clearly Saddam Hussein. The writer knew Hebrew and Greek. He did not know modern Iraqi Arabic. He gave the meaning of the name “Saddam” as it would have been translated into Hebrew or Greek. The translation is “Destroyer”, which is the meaning of all of the three names: ‘Saddam’ in modern Arabic, as well as ‘Abaddon’ in Hebrew, and ‘Apollyon’ in Greek. Since the writer (John) didn’t know the language of the one he was prophetically profiling, he gave the name in not one, but two translations in languages that both he and his readers knew: Hebrew and Greek. It’s amazing if you think about it. He named Saddam precisely by translation into two languages. I am writing these comments of mine to whoever has ears and eyes, not to the prophetically deaf and blind, and for this forum, lengthy arguments or apologetics are not appropriate. You’ll have to work out your questions for yourselves in your own minds. However for those who are still reading with an open mind, the profile of this end-time king continues by naming the place where he evolves as “at the great river Euphrates”.

The Euphrates lies mostly in Iraq today; about seventy-five percent of it is within Iraq’s borders. All of this is to say that Iraq is definitely linked in end-times prophecy. The fifth and sixth trumpets of the "seven trumpets" which the Bible iterates as endtime 'trumpet events' which lead to the return of Jesus Christ to rule the earth as King of Kings and Lord of Lords originate and culminate in Iraq. Now I have lost some of my readers there, maybe most, but I will continue just a bit more. This ‘Destroyer’ is replaced without a hint of his demise by four other ‘angels’ or ‘messengers’ (Bible students know the meanings of the two words are often interchanged). Just as Saddam was a messenger or a signpost of the endtimes, these four also rise out of the Euphrates region, of which seventy-five percent, as I said already, is in Iraq. From those identities, or entities - it can only be speculated as to who or what they are – (remember they are identified as messengers, which can be more loosely ‘messages’ or ‘signposts’ of the end-times – they don’t have to be personages necessarily, though they likely will be) there emerges an army of two million which will cause that a third of mankind will be killed in the war that ensues. Only two national entities could field armies that large; China, or an Arab confederation. Either one of those can boast a population of around 1.2 billion. Who more than Iran may be implicated as being one of those four entities?

But about Iraqi dinar… what does all that have to do with it? The sixth trumpet war (that is not Armageddon, by the way) is obviously in the region where there are now still a hundred thousand or so American soldiers posted for what other reason than to protect the vast wealth of Iraq from those who would plunder it. That vast wealth, in my opinion has to be brought to the surface in fullness to attract such a conflagration described in the sixth trumpet. Therein lies the dinar investment potential. Whether you like my Biblical analysis, or not, doesn’t matter…. It’s how I see it all through the eyes of Biblical prophecy. And, in my belief, it’s a significant part of how the propagation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ will be financed unto the fullness and the ends of the earth, as Jesus himself prophesied it must be before He returns. Anyone notice how many ‘dinaritarians’ seem to be Christians; Christians who are more than just nominally so-called?

There’s my prophetic view to the Iraqi Dinar and the greater investment potential that is Iraq - in a nutshell (if this lengthy treatise may be called that). There is a lot more that could be referenced from the pages of Holy Writ, but here is where I’m closing my nutshell. I hope I will see Biblical viewpoints of some others AS THEY RELATE TO IRAQI DINAR. But let’s stay within the parameters, as Adam has delineated them for this forum. I realize, in fact, I may have gone further than he would have liked into a Biblical Prophetical perspective. wadaba

Revelation 9:15-16 (KJV)

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

• Downvote 3

These supposed new currency laws are strictly rumor until we see factual links posted. If Ali did not provide links to the new laws on his site then it is likely there are no new laws. Then you have to ask why he is changing his procedures??

For the same reason that most Americans file a 1040 form FEAR Ali know that he must bow to the man.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson