Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any real info on past fv's and a limited time to cash in??

captaint

I am a merchant ship captain and am at sea for months at a time. Does anyone have a real, verifiable source that says there is likely to be, or has in the past been, a limited time window to cash in.

Historically how long is the window open. I don't really have anyone at home that can cash in for me while I'm gone, and will be awfully sad to lose what could end up a **** of a lot of money.

Thank you. FT

hey m8 th concencus of the room lately has been that noone seems to believe that there will b a time limit to cash in but in most conversations if u have large denominations it probably would b best to get them cashed as soon as possible as iraq might be pulling them out of circulation , just because, eg ; say their dinars become worth 2.50 they dont want pple walking around with a25000 dinar note in their pocket worth $62500 so every thing in country will become smaller denominations .

as with your other problem im not sure how u are going to cash in if u are at sea for months unless u trust some one at home either that or keep it with u and cash in wherever u may be when u hear about it hope this helps regards john user name (jbutch)

Hey, Cap. Perhaps you have a mariner (Dinar) friend in this investment that could get hold of you in the event of RV w/window for cashing in the large notes. I couldn't imagine not allowing at least 60 days for this. Then when you hit terra firma, wherever, you can skeedaddle to a foreign exchange and have the buckeroos wired back to your home bank. Just because you are out to sea doesn't mean you are lost at sea. No one nows the answer to this question until it happens. Put some communication things in place before you shove off again. Do you not have internet capability aboard the vessel?.........Anyway, just trying to be helpful. Good luck to us all and fair winds and following seas to you, cap.

captaint.........my last post presumed that you have your IQD aboard with you.........If this would be prohibitive (as in illegal) for you to do then, seek legal advice to set up a sort of "Power of Attorney" situation and give the individual a handsome commission. Collect the cash and point yer "OWN" boat to somewhere in the tropics. YAAA HOOO!!!

I am a merchant ship captain and am at sea for months at a time. Does anyone have a real, verifiable source that says there is likely to be, or has in the past been, a limited time window to cash in.

Historically how long is the window open. I don't really have anyone at home that can cash in for me while I'm gone, and will be awfully sad to lose what could end up a **** of a lot of money.

Thank you. FT

Ahoy there! You may engage a trustworthy lawyer to do everything for you once an RV happens unless he has a future plan to run away with all your money after getting them all done. Why not keep yourself updated whether other International Banks like HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank, Chase, etc. locating around in Europe, Middle East region and Asia region may do the IQD exchange? You have the laptop on board, right? Make sure you charge them often and check it out everynight when you are freer. Anyway, don't get sudden excitement when it RV and then, there you go - man fallen overboard in a rough sea! Anyway, keep yourself alert in your job and bon voyage!

Thanks guys.

Sailing international, so afraid to take the dinars with.... in case of search. No internet on board..... There is a Sat Phone though so I will be informed as to how and when any value change happens. About 30 day run from New Orleans to San Diego through Panama, and return. If r/v'd enroute I could jump ship in San Diego and take care of business.

Not a lot of time to set things up before departure.......I'm thinking .....thinking....thinking.

Anyone know of an example of this type of r/v or r/i happening before with time limit window? Thanks. FT

Captaint from what I've been reading this morning on some of the post, it doesn't look like anything will be happening for a while. So just be cool and relaxed. It will happen its just no one really knows the time, date, exchange rate, all speculation right now.

Capt do you know anyone who would want to join this site and would monitor for movement? You know when/if this blows it's going to be everywhere here, then they could call you on the SAT phone. I highly doubt that you will have less than 30 days to cash in, worst case senario would be an incountry RV. You might want to open a Warka account like Kent suggested, remember they give you 6 months to fund it. At least if it was open all you would have to do is send the envelope the dinar.

Capt do you know anyone who would want to join this site and would monitor for movement? You know when/if this blows it's going to be everywhere here, then they could call you on the SAT phone. I highly doubt that you will have less than 30 days to cash in, worst case senario would be an incountry RV. You might want to open a Warka account like Kent suggested, remember they give you 6 months to fund it. At least if it was open all you would have to do is send the envelope the dinar.

And Adam's book has great instructions on that.

As his original topic suggested, nobody has yet to bring forth 'real' info on past RVs and time limits. Some have mentioned that Kuwait had a time limit a few times, but I have yet to actually read anything, and I'm still skeptical about the whole Kuwait thing in general.

Thanks guys.

Sailing international, so afraid to take the dinars with.... in case of search. No internet on board..... There is a Sat Phone though so I will be informed as to how and when any value change happens. About 30 day run from New Orleans to San Diego through Panama, and return. If r/v'd enroute I could jump ship in San Diego and take care of business.

Not a lot of time to set things up before departure.......I'm thinking .....thinking....thinking.

Anyone know of an example of this type of r/v or r/i happening before with time limit window? Thanks. FT

Well, do you have a speed boat in your big ship and perhaps, it might help when it is at an anchorage and then go on shore to do it where international banks might be locating somewhere around? And you are right about search parties who aren't honest and who may confiscate all your IQD for their own benefit. Entrust someone with IQD most closely related to you by blood. Laptops with additional battery as a back up are rather cheap these days. Make sure you have battery charger just the right one for the sockets in your cabin. Nike says, Just do it! Buy it for a greater hope, mem! Anyway, keep your life safe, not dinar alone. A great fortune in the hands of a fool is a greater misfortune whereas a great fortune in the hands of a clever captain is a greater fortune! Do it right, mem!

Excellent advice. I would use a 'real' attorney and do the Power of Attorney thing (spelling out the total $ amount of IQD he/she would be allowed to handle on your behalf) ....maybe could keep the dinars in a safe deposit box with your local bank....putting the bank mgr and attorney into conversation?

captaint.........my last post presumed that you have your IQD aboard with you.........If this would be prohibitive (as in illegal) for you to do then, seek legal advice to set up a sort of "Power of Attorney" situation and give the individual a handsome commission. Collect the cash and point yer "OWN" boat to somewhere in the tropics. YAAA HOOO!!!

I hope I am not a wet blanket to you all. Just don't open any account with Warka Bank or its bank associates overseas yet till the upcoming parliamentary elections may be over. You may regret if you have some problems of retrieving it whenever you need it for other reasons in the near future. This is the wrong time to do it right now!