Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Chat: G.E.T. 3/14/11 1:30pm

nointel

Okie Chat: G.E.T. 3/14/11 1:30pm

March 14th, 2011 06:28 pm · Posted in DOOZIES [OKIE_OIL_MAN] just now logged on-there are nothing I am aware of that has changed–Shabibi in control and he can r/v any time

[tomc2485] I noticed in one of the posts that Cagetrucker posted that Trumps airplane is in Iraq. That is not true. It has been sitting on the ground in Palm Beach FL since Thursday after a flight from NY. This type of Intel is very easy to check out before being posted, and should be. Either Cagetrucker is embellishing the post to make it look better, or his Intel source is all wet! If you care to check out my Intel just go to www.flightware.com/live/ ••• t/VPBDJ. VPBDJ is the registration number for Trumps airplane and is the only airplane he has that is capable of flying to the ME. I am retired Marine colonel and pilot and do not appreciate people trying to make themselves look important by posting something that can easily be checked out. It also discredits their reliability as a source of information.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] tomc2485-i completely agree with you–from an ole pilot to another

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the economic effect from one of the worlds largest economies (Japan) I wonder within myself how much of an impact it is or will have on the dinar. Our global economy is so inter-related that surely there will be some implications–as to what–only time will tell

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Japanese government has just injected 15 trillion yen into central bank of Japan for stability of the yen on the markets

[ayechief] OKIE_OIL_MAN reading this morning about the review of IMF on 18th? You have Intel at the IMF that could give us definitions of the terms listed as the topics discussed at the IMF? Standby Arrangements of SBA’s in millions, requests for Waiver of Applicability, Extension of the Arrangement, and rephrasing of Access? Sounds official but it sounds as if the loans made to IRAQ could be extended?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] chief am unable to respond

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Iraq’s new import-export tax structure is to go into effect this week–that says a lot

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] Janice-reported last week–remember?

[ayechief] OKIE_OIL_MAN thanks man- I thought you had fingers everywhere? But … That one requires a finger, a hand, an arm and a fanny in DC and perhaps in the IMF. A simpler question perhaps- does the IMF decide the RV at this point? Anyone know?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ayechief–didn’t say tentacles didn’t reach there–just can’t respond–unauthorized info

[Mirty] Okie are we still seen the RV this week?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] mirty-according to what sources say—yes—remember tho–I’m just a messenger

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] don’t forget—-as of yesterday all contracts involving anything in Iraq by any contractor from any country is to be paid in dinar’s

[icemanSC] OKIE_OIL_MAN is that a law that went into effect or just a rumor on all contracts have to be paid in Dinar?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] iceman-as of yesterday all pay checks to be paid in dinar—period

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] lets wait for the outcome of the emir of kuwait’s meeting and see if the substance of an official release from the un is immenent

[jwb] oh, okie good thinking! when might we hear, do you think??

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jwg-possible anytime–imho this is one of the major holdups in the past–we shall soon see if that is so

[stargate] As anyone been able to find any articles regarding Emir of Kuwait. The meetings were supposed to have happened on the 13th and the 14th, so far I’ve not been able to find anything in the news.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the meeting with emir of kuwait happened (or is happening) today

[glryan10] What about the WTO the 16th or was that just rumor?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] glryan wto offices opened in bagdad yesterday and will be operational wednesday

[glryan10] OKIE_OIL_MAN ty thought they had to have a tradeable currency to be operational in the WTO

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] glruan10-that is the assumption made by many–have never been able to confirm–sounds plausable and logical tho

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] something has to transpire rapidly because of all contracts starting yesterday has to be paid in dinar and not usd

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the end of the fiscal quarter is march 31

[jgem] OKIE_OIL_MAN We heard the budget approved began March 1. Was adjustments made for it to function the past two weeks?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jgem-good question–adjustments to exchange rate can occur anytime and supercede budget actual numbers

[jonjobe7] OKIE_OIL_MAN after the rv oil will be one of the major commodities backing all acceptable currencies along with gold and metals?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jonjobe-yes

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] stargate—remember the article last week stating the usa would help iraq ascend to the wto within a few days?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] stargate-wto offices in bagdad opened yesterday (sunday) and will be operational this coming wednesday—as per source

[ajob] With regards to the WTO and them having some kind of requirement to have a tradable currency, I have been looking around and here is what I found. “Whether currency disputes fall under the WTO’s jurisdiction is a debatable issue. The WTO rules specify that countries may not provide subsidies to help promote their national exports. Most analysts agree that an undervalued currency lowers a firm’s cost of production relative to world prices and therefore helps to encourage exports. It is less clear, however, whether intentional undervaluation of a country’s currency is an export subsidy under the WTO’s current definition of the term.5 Countries are entitled, under WTO rules, to levy countervailing duties on imported products that receive subsidies from their national government.”

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ajob–good rules—but not followed–look at our farm subsidies as an example of their plan going wrong

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ajob-another example–china has purposely kept the value of the renembi (yuaon) low to promote exports–playing field is not level

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] it has always been to my understanding (subject to correction) that a currency of value is necessary–

OKIE_OIL_MAN] up till yesterday–contracts in iraq were paid in usd–as of yesterday all future contracts will be in dinar only

[swampboy] can the dinar come on the world market and them become members of the WTO with the dinar valued at what it is now 1140 to the dollar

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] swampboy-if that were the case there would be no incentive for any foreign trade with them barring the barter for oil system

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] swampboy–their budget is in dinar and not usd–equivilent value is 85 billion usd

[swampboy] OKIE_OIL_MAN what is there budget in dinar, 93 trillion?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] swampboy-yes around 93 trillion dinar

[janicemulvaney] OKIE_OIL_MAN http://www.iraqdirectory ••• e120.htm National Committee prepares Iraq to join World Trade Organization Iraq is preparing to join World Trade Organization; a National Committee has been formed, headed by Minister of Trade and the memberships are representatives from Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Finance, Health, Industry, and Agriculture. The committee also includes representatives from the Iraqi Central Bank, Central Department of Quality Standardization and Control, the General Department of Tourism, the General Union of Commercial Teams, and the Iraqi Industries Union. A member of committee said that Iraq has a monitor degree in this organization. This committee is formed to prepare to join World Trade Region. Iraq Business News Service: (Translated from Arabic)

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ajob-export and import tariff’s has already been voted on in parliment and passed–will take effect this week (yesterday)

[Eruption] OKIE_OIL_MAN with japan is trouble.. this thing has to happen now doesn’t?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] eruption–japanese problem may have implications yet to be seen–time will tell

[duke] OKIE_OIL_MAN OKIE_OIL_MAN …. JMO….. but believe we are still on course…. your intel could have been a day or two early…… but there is nothing to believe a delay is happening

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i agree with duke statement–we are still in a very changing and fluid situation but many things has already transpired pointing to the immenence of the r/v

[jgem] OKIE_OIL_MAN IMF AND IRAQ have set rate. that won’t change pre RV. Correct?

OKIE_OIL_MAN] jgem-agreed upon rate between iraq and the imf is set in granite

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] shabbi is now in control–he was given the authority to r/v by maliki–he will use timing of event for iraq’s benefit–not ours

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] we all are guilty (including myself) of trying to micro-manage something we have no control over

[ajob] OKIE_OIL_MAN I guess there is one thing that you could provide to all the folks here, me included, that would calm our anxiety, is , Do you have a confidence in the people that you speak to, both in the country and abroad, that they in fact have certain knowledge about this RV happening imminently and it is just the details that we are waiting for to be hammered out? Sorry for the long question but I wanted to make myself as clear as possible.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ajob-sources well placed–

[jgem] OKIE_OIL_MAN Do you think Japan situation will play into Shabbibi’s equation enough to stall the timing in anyway?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jgem-only god could answer that question

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] imho –pressure is extreme on shabbi after pm gave orders to re-value their currency–timing is the issue we don’t fully understand–there are a reason for the hold-up (if there are any) that is not apparent to us now

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i am sure (at least from my stand-point) that there are such complex issues involved that we (and many iraqi’s) may never understand-we look at it from our perspective and fail to realize the goal of shabbi and gov of iraq is regarding iraq and no-one else–

[dryden01] OKIE_OIL_MAN did maliki make the demands on Shabibipublicly and has that been verfied?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] dryden01-orders given in speech last week to shabbi to re-denominate the value of the dinar to reflect a more realistic value

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 10

I'm just going to throw this random story out there re: the flightware link.

5 years ago when NC State was looking for a new basketball coach, the same software was used to track our billionare donor's plane as it ferried Calapari from Memphis to Raleigh for an interview.

The software is legit but I'm going to bet that Okie doesnt have a clue or access to any information pertaining to any Trump assets(planes).

Edited by Niko
  • Upvote 2

Not sure why you would get a -1 nointel...I realize people don't like Okie, but I still don't think you should get docked for it. I evened you out.

Now, with that said, I thought the funniest part of the whole post from Okie was this statement.... 'discredits their reliability as a source of information'....umm Okie? You do realize what you just said right?

• Upvote 2

I would like to propose that okie and any member from the GET team be completely banned from this website. Passing rumors of intel along is one thing, as there is a forum for it. However flat out lying and fabricating drop dead dates should be outlawed on this site. I know I'm not the only one tired of seeing Okies name and his mob of retards talking like they have their bags packed ready to go at moments notice. I guess they've had their bags packed for 7 years after being wrong and wrong again about EVERYTHING. I know some people read their stuff for entertainment, but I fail to see how any of their garbage predictions are amusing. And to the people passing along Okies fecal matter intel, your not doing anyone any favours nor providing any entertainment. Entertainment would be the public humilation and banishment of okie and his entire entourage. JMO though, I would be very happy never to see any of his chats ever again.

Edited by unborntotheworld
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

How funny that he is bashing another pumper. That is why he only produces fiction that can not be verified from high level secret sources. And if you question his high level sources he gets mad.

The behavior is just like a cheater that gets caught in a lie that gets mad so he doesn't have to face the music. Sorry buddy, when your wrong, get out here and take it like a man.

• Upvote 1

I would like to propose that okie and any member from the GET team be completely banned from this website. Passing rumors of intel along is one thing, as there is a forum for it. However flat out lying and fabricating drop dead dates should be outlawed on this site. I know I'm not the only one tired of seeing Okies name and his mob of retards talking like they have their bags packed ready to go at moments notice. I guess they've had their bags packed for 7 years after being wrong and wrong again about EVERYTHING. I know some people read their stuff for entertainment, but I fail to see how any of their garbage predictions are amusing. And to the people passing along Okies fecal matter intel, your not doing anyone any favours nor providing any entertainment. Entertainment would be the public humilation and banishment of okie and his entire entourage. JMO though, I would be very happy never to see any of his chats ever again.

Here is a suggestion...when you see a thread with Okie's name in it...simply move on and don't read it. That way you won't get annoyed and others, who want to read the post, can.

Cheers.

• Upvote 2

Well unborntotheworld, what do you want, you are a NEWBIE here, what gives you the right to bash another's message. THIS IS THE RUMORS SECTION and in case you don't know how to seperate fact from rumors, let me spell it out for you. You and some others come on here spewing venom about anothers post just because their message just doesn't pan out to be true and you make statements about public humilation and banishment from this site is non sense, If anyone thinks their investment gives you the right to be rude you would do well to reassesss yourself. Iraq is Iraq and maybe one minute intel says they are set to go and then someone or something is found that needs to be resolved and pushes the time line just a little further so then the intel that was posted may have been true at the moment becomes rumor through no fault of the poster. In my opinion no one posting or replying to this site has the right to bash another because of the message content whether fact or rumor, true or false if it is presented in a civil manor. Neither you nor I know whether there was any truth to any publishment on here and i will not pass judgement on another's message. and neither should you. You need to learn how to interact with others without being so rude. It is not wanted or needed here.

• Upvote 5

Looks like we are going to have to go back to making these Okie post READ ONLY!!

I was hoping that we were past all of this bashing and could either read the post or just skip over the post without having to make all these kind of post! sad.gif

• Upvote 2

[ajob] OKIE_OIL_MAN I guess there is one thing that you could provide to all the folks here, me included, that would calm our anxiety, is , Do you have a confidence in the people that you speak to, both in the country and abroad, that they in fact have certain knowledge about this RV happening imminently and it is just the details that we are waiting for to be hammered out? Sorry for the long question but I wanted to make myself as clear as possible.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ajob-sources well placed–

That was a total non-answer that Okie gave to ajob. "Sources well placed" means ABSOLUTELY nothing when their supposed "intel" is a big pile of poo!!!

Well unborntotheworld, what do you want, you are a NEWBIE here, what gives you the right to bash another's message. THIS IS THE RUMORS SECTION and in case you don't know how to seperate fact from rumors, let me spell it out for you. You and some others come on here spewing venom about anothers post just because their message just doesn't pan out to be true and you make statements about public humilation and banishment from this site is non sense, If anyone thinks their investment gives you the right to be rude you would do well to reassesss yourself. Iraq is Iraq and maybe one minute intel says they are set to go and then someone or something is found that needs to be resolved and pushes the time line just a little further so then the intel that was posted may have been true at the moment becomes rumor through no fault of the poster. In my opinion no one posting or replying to this site has the right to bash another because of the message content whether fact or rumor, true or false if it is presented in a civil manor. Neither you nor I know whether there was any truth to any publishment on here and i will not pass judgement on another's message. and neither should you. You need to learn how to interact with others without being so rude. It is not wanted or needed here.

Same old "it's just a rumor statement" There is absolutely nothing in your post that resembles an intelligent thought or argument beyond the obvious " if you don't like it don't read it" .I fail to see how I am being rude to anyone on this website, as okie and his colon minions are not apart of it. I was merely stressing the dangers of posting okie's ridiculous blatant fabricational chats, in that by doing so it it promotes idiocy and uneducated speculation. So I'm a newbie, woah you sure got me there chief. I don't know how I'm going go get sleep tonight over that one. You are somewhat correct though I am new to DV, but have been following for years. So before you sit back and attempt to use "newbie" as some slanderish insult with the thought that YOU are more educated in this investment than them because you have a higher post count, think again. Because even a "newbie" can see through okies lies and bs, and yet you sit here and defend it. Sorry if you don't agree... Oh wait I'm not. Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1