Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat 03/14/11

dinarmamma

* Nighthk11 Chat: DV (Private Site) 3/14/11 9:30am

March 14th, 2011 03:44 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) 9:34 AM [Nighthk11] Good day all- Tony Blair is the New Chairman of the WTO-IMF-WB combined-The laws that are being instituted now are required for a “Free Market Economy” and are absolutely necessary for ascension into full membership into the WTO for trade

9:35 AM [chloe] wow night we have missed you.

9:36 AM [Nighthk11] Hope all are well- we are still on track for the dinar- nothing to worry about- they are following a schedule

9:37 AM [capthowdy] schedules are good but dang this is a long one

9:38 AM [Nighthk11] Yes because everything must be done exactly right- it’s almost over and they are just about ready- it will end with their inclusion into the wto and free market economy

9:39 AM [capthowdy] sounds like a really big final step

9:39 AM [22222] guesstimate on a realistic time frame Night?

9:39 AM [Nighthk11] The laws being observed now in the US are to insure that the dinar reaches the US Treasury and are accounted for.

9:42 AM [Nighthk11] With Iraq – The investment law- banking regulation cleaning or purge of gov’t jobs to unqualified individuals-Ruling reversed concerning SFC for the CBI- Audits of CBI by US Treasury and British Treasury- Maliki requesting assistance from UN at Ministerial level all pointing towards 18=25 March in line with WTO meet

9:43 AM [Nighthk11] If guessing on time for RV at this point anytime as soon as they are ready to announce complete gov’t which they have yet to do

9:43 AM [22222] ty night

9:44 AM [Nighthk11] Should see final release of all chap 7 sanctions after emir visit

9:44 AM [chloe] with the wto timeline, aren’t they on a clock to announce their formed goi?

9:44 AM [Nighthk11] everything is coming to a head with regards to Iraq

9:45 AM [Nighthk11] it will all end this month

9:45 AM [Nighthk11] Yes Chloe- announcement should be forth coming this week

9:45 AM [chloe] ty very much night

9:47 AM [Nighthk11] If Maliki did make an announcement on Iraqi TV about shibibi doing the RV ASAP- I cannot find it- does not matter- There was a meeting over a month ago in Baghdad wherein shibibi and saleh did show the new bills and announce the rate they expected $3.10-$3.20

9:48 AM [Nighthk11] What we are seeing now is the “Final Push” for Iraq-

9:49 AM [Nighthk11] In the end of this I suspect we will realize that Iraq has done everything they are required to do for re-joining the world economy- just the timing of their releases are slowed due to whatever agenda they have been following

9:51 AM [unlcon] I would suspect that the Japan issue will play into this right now also

9:51 AM [Nighthk11] When the RV does not occur on a specific date – does not mean the info is incorrect- just that something else has surfaced that they must get done- there is a lot as this transfer of wealth has not been seen before

9:52 AM [Nighthk11] Japan has been a true friend to Iraq in providing loans and supplies- Now is Payback time

9:53 AM [Nighthk11] This week should be very interesting- There are quite a few people (Professionals) in Iraq at this moment getting everything ready for this- Blair is there for a reason- More Personal than professional

9:54 AM [Nighthk11] So I would suggest that we just let the final stages play out and watch history with the benefit of getting paid to watch- nothing is wrong and nothing is off track- we are truly watching the race to the end

9:55 AM [dmitch] That is great news Nighthk11 – and so very reassuring to our members

9:55 AM [Nighthk11] It is the truth DMitch- nothing more

9:55 AM [capthowdy] I completely agree night

9:56 AM [dmitch] I know you’ve been sick Nighthk11, so I do hope you’re feeling much better today.

9:56 AM [capthowdy] I believe that all that has happened in Japan it will hurry the push to help them

9:57 AM [Nighthk11] Yes thank you Dmitch- I have been watching the chat and reading- Nothing is wrong folks this is the race to end the wait

9:59 AM [Nighthk11] The key organization here folks is the WTO- Iraq must be open for trade with the world with all pertinent laws in place and banks regulated on an international level to accept that trade from 186 countries-

9:59 AM [Nighthk11] This action will fully open up the existing and newly emerging iraqi markets to world trade in all aspects

10:00 AM [Nighthk11] But before the wto vote- on their

acceptance- they must have an international recognized tradable currency

10:03 AM [Nighthk11] Japan is a key world player and as such their place in the world’s economy must be secured- they will be assisted with whatever is needed to rebuild- Iraq will be a large part of that

10:04 AM [Nighthk11] So if some of you step back turn around and look again- you will be able to see more of this picture- watch what they are doing

10:05 AM [Nighthk11] watch the frequency of actions and the people involved- it’s all there they are racing to get this done by a specific set of dates this month

10:06 AM [Nighthk11] Allawi’s selection to chair the “Arab League” is HUGE and a direct compliment of the confidence he inspires from the Arab world

10:07 AM [Nighthk11] They are positioning Iraq to “Lead” so they know what wealth is there

10:08 AM [Nighthk11] By requesting direct UN support at the ministerial levels- Maliki has written a plan for success in Iraq

10:09 AM [Nighthk11] This does NOT mean he will come out smelling like a rose- History will record what has happened by all parties involved- it will be classified under “Lessons Learned for posterity” but the show will go on

10:11 AM [Nighthk11] Whatever plans they have for the demise of the dollar will not IMO come quickly as this currency is what is backing the dinar and many others- so if true- it will have to be gradual- not sudden

10:12 AM [Nighthk11] But for sure whatever is happening with the dinar- we will see the end of this in days now

10:13 AM [Nighthk11] Everything that is being put out now either “Rumor” or in press releases has some element of real truth- so all I can say at this point is “BE READY” they will not delay a moment longer than is required to activate

10:14 AM [neo] What’s your take on the article today that states Malaki will reveal Securities after a period of 100 days?

10:15 AM [Nighthk11] I believe the information related to me from people I trust and regard in high esteem that this is the END this month- it just appears that they are moving to insure a positive vote from the WTO

10:16 AM [Nighthk11] I hope some of this helps – thanks as always and all take care

10:17 AM [Nighthk11] NEO- It is Smoke- everything is done

10:18 AM [neo] Very good

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

I agree with everything knight said except the whole Japan thing. I don't believe the Iraqi Government cares about their own people let alone any other country. When this does get done it will not be because of the Iraqi government. It will be because the leaders of the world are making it happen. Like I said, they clearly do not care about their own people so I really don't see them caring about anybody else. Go RV

• Upvote 3

With all due respect, If Shabibi was on Iraqi TV showing off new lower denoms and quoting a rate of 3.10 to 3.20, I think everyone and their cousin would have seen it by now.

I do agree. I'd love to get my hands on some of that, maybe get the "Post of the Year" award :lol: .

• Upvote 4

I would love to believe that there were indeed lower denoms shown and a rate hinted to, but just like everyone else I need proof of this happening. Call me Doubting Thomas for all I care, but I think all of us Dinar investors have earned the rights to ask for proof. Just as a stock broker telling you that your stock trippled over night. It is not real until we see the numbers work for our favor.

GGGGOOOOOOO RRRRRVVVVVVV!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

If I'm reading correctly, he's saying that if it was on TV, he did not see it. He just says there was a meeting, did not specify that the "meeting" was on TV, just in Baghdad. Just my 2 cents. Peace.

9:47 AM [Nighthk11] If Maliki did make an announcement on Iraqi TV about shibibi doing the RV ASAP- I cannot find it- does not matter- There was a meeting over a month ago in Baghdad wherein shibibi and saleh did show the new bills and announce the rate they expected $3.10-$3.20

Read more:

• Upvote 1

My flesh really likes these posts. This is the information that the carnal part of me likes to feed on. This is comfort food but I just don't know how much substance is in it. Whatever is stated doesn't satisify very long. Some statements that are made have no verification. In the depths of my being I have to hold everything in check. I do believe this is on the right path and as it is always stated, "each day is one day closer." I hope the journey isn't much longer. Well it is supper so I'll reread the post and have more potatoes and gravy. I know there is meat somewhere, I just can't find it again tonight.

A couple of things:

9:51 AM [unlcon] I would suspect that the Japan issue will play into this right now also <-- this was a natural disaster, not one that one planned so would assume anything that references Japan is not a hold up to a currency RV.

9:51 AM [Nighthk11] When the RV does not occur on a specific date – does not mean the info is incorrect- just that something else has surfaced that they must get done- there is a lot as this transfer of wealth has not been seen before<-- I guess this is just a way of saying if we are never right there is a reason for it.

I see a lot of questions raised and the response is always "smoke and mirrors". In reality, why would this be the case. Why would they try and hide what they have accomplished?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My flesh really likes these posts. This is the information that the carnal part of me likes to feed on. This is comfort food but I just don't know how much substance is in it. Whatever is stated doesn't satisify very long. Some statements that are made have no verification. In the depths of my being I have to hold everything in check. I do believe this is on the right path and as it is always stated, "each day is one day closer." I hope the journey isn't much longer. Well it is supper so I'll reread the post and have more potatoes and gravy. I know there is meat somewhere, I just can't find it again tonight.

Hey Mountain Man, I feel ya on that flesh thing regarding this post. But here is where the meat is

10:00 AM [Nighthk11] But before the wto vote- on their

acceptance- they must have an international recognized tradable currency

If this statement is absolutely true....................................................................................................Go RV Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Im looking to April 1st ...then May 1st then June !st..........ill stick my head in the sand the rest of the days of the month......maybe have a beer on St. Patricks Day to celebrate alittle.....this is my new outlook dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifwink.gif

April 1st???? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That would be classic!!!!