Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fractional banking and pre-negotiated dinar for oil at a designated rate per.........you need to do some research in the old files about the PLAN.

and your numbers are way off,,,,it's much worse than you thought......figure there is about 3 trillion dinars,,,,that's 3,000,000,000,000 dinars in the hands of individual investors...but don't worry, it's covered B)

• Upvote 2

The money will come from NEW investors BUYING Dinars when they see it starting to go up.

There's a lot of people watching this and saying it will never happen, but IF IT HAPPENS they will buy into it and sell on the NEXT wave.

You guys don't think it will just revalue ad that be it forever do you? It will be just like a stock with ebb and flow.

We just happen to be invested in this "PRE-IPO"

There will be millions of investors once this starts to move upwards.

My opinion

• Upvote 2

I think it's a tad presumptuous of you to suggest that most of the people here haven't thought this through. Of course we have. Here's an explanation of how it would work. If you need another explanation read this.

In both of your links it seems that, ultimately, money from Iraq's oil ends up in my pocket.

So the opposite of that would be Iraq doesn't RV and they keep the proceeds from the sale of their oil.

I guess they have a choice to make.

To Common Sense 101 and anyone who is still wondering on payoff, please read Mr Rich's post with his links.

Thanks for gathering the info Mr Rich!!

jlymonstone.... If this was such an obvious and lame question you pose (that has been stated time and time again).... you sure got a lot of different answers!!! ;)

Don't feel bad about asking questions you want to find the answers to ever. You know that 100 others on here are probably wondering the same thing. Fractional banking does not answer your question does it? That means nothing when the Dinar is not recognized. Only one bank in the world will cash you out if the currency is not internationally recognized and that is the Central Bank of Iraq. If you took your Dinar to Wells Fargo or another bank that doesn't presently sell Dinar they would kindly show you the door. You would have to go to a broker like Ali or someone else whom would sell back to the CBI. Clearly there would be a time delay in that process from when you give your Dinar to Ali and when you get your cash-out back from Ali. The CBI stating a revaluation does not make it internationally recognized completely. It would have to show up on currency trader exchange sites like Forex. That is when banks would likely be wanting your business. When they know someone is going to replace or support the exchange with you!

The fractional banking answer is the next step in diversifying the obligation across the world electronically. Through a matrix of investors, banks, Foreign country currency reserves, The CBI.....blah blah blah. :D It has been stated that DV site alone can account for at least 25 Billion Dinar. More than likely its probably at least 100 Billion here.

Edited by drox

Fictional Banking :):lol:

Oh Steve, you have no idea how close you are to being very accurate

with that statement! :D

We have been victims of fictional, actually criminal banking tactics that

have had what outcome? they all got bailed out so they could do it again. Now

we are worse off than just 2 years ago and people still think somehow it will all

just "go away"? Amazing how much denial we all live in, every day.

Thanks for your comment...it is truer than anyone would like to admit.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

I would like to ask the question, does anybody know exactly how many Dinars are currently held by US private citizens alone? Let's not count corporations, other countries, etc. I did some math and came up with some figures. I don't know exactly how many US citizens have dinar, but would you guys say its closer to 100,000 or 1 million. I don't know these answers. If its 100,000 people have an an average of 1 million dinar, then that is 100,000,000,000 (ONE HUNDRED BILLION) dinar. And that's if only 100,000 folks have an average of 1 mill dinar. Now lets say its one million people have dinar, and they have 1 million each, then that is 1,000,000,000,000 (ONE TRILLION DINAR). It's probably safe to say that the numbers are somewhere in between. So it could be anywhere from ONE-HUNDRED-BILLION up to ONE-TRILLION dinar that would immediatley be cashed in? ? ? ? ? Ok where is all the US dollars gonna come from to cash this in. Who backs this deal? And don't say its all electronically done and its sophisticated banking stuff. Where does the money come from to cover all these dinar at cash-in time?

I think folks get so caught up in thinking about how they will quit their job, buy the house on the beach and get the new porsche, that they forget to ask REAL QUESTIONS.

WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM TO COVER ALL THIS?

First of all, it's already there - In Dinar!!! Printed and E money (in the bank). Your real question, seems to be where will the U.S. Dollars come from to cover all this?

I've always hated it when someone answered my question with a question - but, it seems the best way to do it in this crazy world. "Where did the U.S. come up with 3 trillion dollars for the initial bailouts? Where did the 100 trillion dollars come from to create CDOs and CDSs (credit default swaps)? - Where did the Federal Reserve get the 23 trillion dollars for additional bank bridge loans? All of this was money that didn't exist and was created out of thin air! No oil to back it! No assets at all - except for example #1 - which still has no equity or assets - "Just the good faith of the American People". What is the P&E of any stock? (from 1 to 150) 1 x (times) earnings to 150 x earnings - these future earnings don't yet exist, but they are still used to establish an arbritrary value for what people (and governments) are willing to pay. In the early 1980s the price of silver reached over $50 an ounce and a few days later was selling for less than $7 (after the Bass brothers tried to corner the silver market) yet billions of dollars of silver was traded at the high. In the 1700s tulip bulbs went up in value so high that entire estates were sold for just one blulb. Why?

It seems to me that currency, any currency, is valued on it's arbritrary assigned country's value of resources, goods, and services (including manufacturing and trade). Countries rich in exportable natural resources tend to have very high currencies. (Kuwait - highest in the world, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Libiya - by the way America is #15 on the list) Countries that must import natural resources and export manufactured goods tend to have lower Currencies - South Korea (#6 economy in the world) and Japan are examples of this.

No actual value has been assigned to the Iraqi Dinar. This is a non-tradeable currency on the world market. It must first be valued with US Dollars (daily auctions) and then can only be spent in Iraq. When it is tradeable either the Central Bank of Iraq and IMF will assign it a value (example - look at the Kuwait Central Bank or Bahrains Central Bank) against the US Dollar or the IMFs SDR baskets - or the free market will assign it a value (managed or free float) - the former will likely be the case because they are rich in natural resources. - In either case, once it's tradeable on the free market then the Iraqi Dinar will have a real value. What that will be is what we are all waiting to see.

Sorry to be so long winded - but I assumed you were asking a sincere question.

All my best - Go RV!!! :):):)

• Upvote 1

Come on this is just too easy to answer!! The US has printed so many dollars over the years and most go out of the coutnry. Sure the money here goes through the Fed and old is burned. But all those bills that went out of the country?? Over how many years? GOD only knows how many dollars Insane Hussein socked away selling oil. All the companies going into Iraq have paid in Dollars.

Hell's fire the Iraqi citizens are spending Dollars right there in Iraq! It's just not possible to even begin to claculate how many dollars are out there. Talk about impossible math!!! Just try to calculate a number for all dollars that are possible in all the countries all over the world over all these years we have been printing USD.

I MEAN DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this for real, or is it an exercise in stupidity ?. With this level of financial numeracy and good old common sense I can see a bright future in Banking or maybe even Politics. Neither need a great deal of understanding of addition or subtraction in regards to running a business or a country.