Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I would like to ask the question, does anybody know exactly how many Dinars are currently held by US private citizens alone? Let's not count corporations, other countries, etc. I did some math and came up with some figures. I don't know exactly how many US citizens have dinar, but would you guys say its closer to 100,000 or 1 million. I don't know these answers. If its 100,000 people have an an average of 1 million dinar, then that is 100,000,000,000 (ONE HUNDRED BILLION) dinar. And that's if only 100,000 folks have an average of 1 mill dinar. Now lets say its one million people have dinar, and they have 1 million each, then that is 1,000,000,000,000 (ONE TRILLION DINAR). It's probably safe to say that the numbers are somewhere in between. So it could be anywhere from ONE-HUNDRED-BILLION up to ONE-TRILLION dinar that would immediatley be cashed in? ? ? ? ? Ok where is all the US dollars gonna come from to cash this in. Who backs this deal? And don't say its all electronically done and its sophisticated banking stuff. Where does the money come from to cover all these dinar at cash-in time?

I think folks get so caught up in thinking about how they will quit their job, buy the house on the beach and get the new porsche, that they forget to ask REAL QUESTIONS.

WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM TO COVER ALL THIS?

• Upvote 2

For the Love of Christ NO MATH! I'm burnt and have not got the brain cells to do any MATH at this point, so I submit in all the above and thereafter you are CORRECT in what ever it is your out to prove. Peace, my friend.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

If you do not want us to say its electronic or sophisticated banking (fractional banking) then do you want us to make up something. This is what it is. Every transaction that would exist is going to be electronic. You are going to exchange your money, then they will verify and wire money into your account. You are not going to be able to withdrawal probably more than 10K because banks just don't carry this much money on hand. Look at the way everyone does banking now. A person gets paid from their employer, most is direct deposit. You go out and buy something, most use debit/credit. Money continues to circulate but rarely anymore is it physical cash. I think in the last year I may have used actual cash a dozen times. Why bother when it is much easier to carry a card around. Now back to the point at hand. If you take into account that a good portion of people will pay taxes up front, there in money to the government in circulation. If you go buy or build a house you are not going to hand over cash. If you buy a car, some might pay cash, others will write a check or even pull a loan for the purpose of credit building. If you pay off debt, again all electronic. Very few transactions are going to be physical cash so the gist of it is, the majority will be electronic and sophisticated banking. That is the reality. If you chose not to believe it, there is not much I could write to say otherwise.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 8

NOT OUT TO PROVE ANYTHING. LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS TO REAL QUESTIONS. NOT JUST, WHEN'S THE DATE AND WHAT'S THE RATE? I'M JUST TRYING TO RESEARCH MY INVESTMENT WITH REAL INTEL. THE KIND OF INTEL THAT TELLS ME WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE COVERING MY DINAR WHEN I CASH-IN. IF THERE A LITERALLY TRILLIONS OF DINAR OUT THERE, THEN HOW DO I GET COVERED? DOES THE US JUST PRINT TRILLIONS MORE DOLLARS TO HANDLE THE DINAR CASH-IN?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the Love of Christ NO MATH! I'm burnt and have not got the brain cells to do any MATH at this point, so I submit in all the above and thereafter you are CORRECT in what ever it is your out to prove. Peace, my friend.

....ROFLMAO ! Sure glad that you said what needed to be said. This guy needs to understand that it is, what it is, & the rate has already been figured and will be revealed very soon. Hang on my friend, this baby is ready to blow wide open. Come on Shibibi !

• Upvote 1

People are always saying how rude our responses are to questions. The reason they are rude is because people don't take the time to research anything themselves and just want to be told. After answering the same question 100s of times, it really gets old.

• Upvote 2

One of the advantages of being a member of DinarVets is that we can learn from others' posts. So, thanks to Scooby Doo for contributing to that part of our collective learning experience. Hopefully jlymonstone will take advantage of the opportunity offered. GO RV!

LMAO - thats awesome - i feel ya brotha GO IRAQ GO RV/RI 2011

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Upvote 1

Hey Stone...nothing for nothing next time you invest... due your research first and simply stay to the facts ...for what it's worth I think you did good this is a win win...weather it pays now or later...your in like all of us on the ground floor of a nations rebirth and you hold there currency ...God Bless and stay safe...GO RV

• Upvote 1

Ok, here is my opinion, take it as you want. I really dont care how they cover it. That question should have been asked BEFORE you bought Dinar. I am assuming that you have already purchased IQD, since you are on this site. That would have been a reasonable question before you purchase. After purchase, it really shouldnt matter. This is an investment based on circumstances that only happen once in our life time. If you pick it to death, you will find some things that point to it never RVing. There still is a small chance it wont. Sorry everyone, I dont want to believe it either. However, we here on this site choose not to believe the 5% chance that this wont happen. Most of us will cling to the 95% chance that it will. (There is some more math for you Bang!!! Thank me later!!)

To me it seems like you are asking that question to try to give yourself comfort in the fact that you didnt get swindled. Trust me, you didnt. If and when this thing pops, you wont be asking any questions, except what to do with your new found cash!!

Please dont take this as bashing, just my humble opinion. I asked those same questions months ago because I wanted to make sure I didnt get took.

Now sit back, make some friends, goof off a little, (if you dont laugh at this, it will eat you up!) And glad to have you around jlymonstone.

Good question. I pointed out on another thread that some of the numbers

being dangled out there for an rv, the payout and subsequent printing of usd

needed to cover it, would send the value of the usd into a hole so deep it will

never see the light of day again. Followed by the complete collapse of the US

economy as we know it.

How's that sound? About right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Good question, where does the money come from? I’m a newbie here and your question started me to wonder for a moment. From what I have learned since becoming involved in this investment, is that the money will come from the licensed exchange currency dealer. They buy money, they sell money, they exchange money. Where they get their money is not a question for me. When I think of where the banks will get the money from, well I stop thinking about it. I think a bank like JP Morgan Chase can handle it, and if you don’t know where they get their money from, then you need to brush up on the history of banking in this country, start with the Jekyll Island conference held in 1910, or how about the latest bailout they received with our tax dollars, believe me I’m not worrying about where the banks will get their money. Hopefully God willing, I will exchange with Chase who I’m sure will be more than happy to have me deposit my large sum into their bank.

Peace & Love to All. Go RV!

I would like to ask the question, does anybody know exactly how many Dinars are currently held by US private citizens alone? Let's not count corporations, other countries, etc. I did some math and came up with some figures. I don't know exactly how many US citizens have dinar, but would you guys say its closer to 100,000 or 1 million. I don't know these answers. If its 100,000 people have an an average of 1 million dinar, then that is 100,000,000,000 (ONE HUNDRED BILLION) dinar. And that's if only 100,000 folks have an average of 1 mill dinar. Now lets say its one million people have dinar, and they have 1 million each, then that is 1,000,000,000,000 (ONE TRILLION DINAR). It's probably safe to say that the numbers are somewhere in between. So it could be anywhere from ONE-HUNDRED-BILLION up to ONE-TRILLION dinar that would immediatley be cashed in? ? ? ? ? Ok where is all the US dollars gonna come from to cash this in. Who backs this deal? And don't say its all electronically done and its sophisticated banking stuff. Where does the money come from to cover all these dinar at cash-in time?

I think folks get so caught up in thinking about how they will quit their job, buy the house on the beach and get the new porsche, that they forget to ask REAL QUESTIONS.

Obama, CORRUPTED UNIONS, SOROS, PELOSI, REID and all them other CORRUPTED LIBERALS have them stacked away somewhere...Obama has his in Kenya, AVOIDING HIS TAX!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

People are always saying how rude our responses are to questions. The reason they are rude is because people don't take the time to research anything themselves and just want to be told. After answering the same question 100s of times, it really gets old.

Especially when they don't like the answer!