Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinars for sale

noskar

I have dinars for sale quarter million for 225.00....... i want out of this investment email me noskar82@hotmail.com... im not here to scam people so if your interested email me and ill reply with my contact info.... thanx

according to my math they are only worth alittle over 200 dollars, but iam not offering that for them, sorry.

Edited by cocklebur

I have dinars for sale quarter million for 225.00....... i want out of this investment email me noskar82@hotmail.com... im not here to scam people so if your interested email me and ill reply with my contact info.... thanx

I would just put them in the sock drawer and leave them... and go on with your life, what is $225 when that could lead to a few hundred thousand... I completely understand if you need the $225. but if the money don't matter then just hold on to them... I have been in this for quite a few years and I need money more than anything but I am not about to sell mine.

• Upvote 1

For the life of me, I can't figure out why someone who has invested so little would give up at this point. If someone wanted to quit after investing several thousand dollars, I could sort of understand. Giving up with what amounts to 2 months of cell phone bills seems odd to me. You were not meant to invest.

he's not selling them ive emailed him twice also left comment no response dont know wht the deal is here......

posted before ?????

I left him my phone number and we consummated the deal last night. Thats why he didn't answer your email. He could have sent you a msg indicating he had sold them though.

Thanks Jazzman. Yeah he should have said something. No big deal though, I didn't really need them. I was just trying to help him out.

I've helped out others, and have quite a bit myself. but at $225.00 for 250,000 its not the deal I use to get....but its the best deal going in 2011. $225.00 worth of dinar as my 2011 contribution to a self directed roth can only be a good thing!

• Upvote 1

I've helped out others, and have quite a bit myself. but at $225.00 for 250,000 its not the deal I use to get....but its the best deal going in 2011. $225.00 worth of dinar as my 2011 contribution to a self directed roth can only be a good thing!

hopefully there legit i emailed him 1 min after his post waqs put up originally i emailed him andsaid cod only no response hopefully its legit...