Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Sell Dates changed again!!!

BanG

OK, not pushing a website here but I do follow Dinar Trade, ALI's website. Here is some very very interesting News. Ali stopped shipping or selling Dinars in his own words due to problems with Fed-X, yet the remaining 4 currencies he is selling continue to ship with Fed-X???? His original stop date was the 4th of this month, He provided no update or information as to when his issues would be solved at that time. Later on the following week he changed the date of resolution to the 8th with a new ship date of the 15th of March!!! Long time with no sales wouldn't you all agree? This morning he AGAIN pushed back the dates to the 17th of March to begin shipping arriving to you on the 18th or the following day! Ali is a business man and gains nothing by not selling his precious Dinars, but what intrigues me is what is really going on here behind the scenes??? Is this a stall tactic for an impending RV? Why the changes so quickly and closely apart? I find this another reason to be very optimistic about events unfolding this week or next. what do you all think? Is there really anything to this? Let me know your thoughts on this one Please. Peace.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I follow the website closely associated with Dinar Trade, and the original word was Ali was not shipping due to his wife's accident. Now I am not so sure. Said website is having an interview with Ali tonight. Maybe get some answers then?

Seems a little funny how he can still ship other currencies. FedEx problems? Then where is the delay in shipping other currencies. Good point BanG. Makes you wonder doesn't it. Thanks for the post. Hopefully this ride is about to end. Stay safe and god bless.

They are still shipping their 'Dinar on Reserve". Was notified today they will FEDEX my order within 48 hours. May be something up to what BanG says above. Let's hope and pray so. Go RV!!!!!!!

Dinar on reserve is completely different than an outright purchase. It requires 10% down and you have 30 days to pay it off in full, I can see where this would not be affected. Pertaining to the Short term however the material I listed is very very informative and makes me suspect to something else is going on behind the scenes here. NO I'M NOT PARANOID.......LOL.

• Upvote 1

Well this is what Safe Dinar has to say about there shipping.

Why Buy Iraqi Dinar from SafeDinar.com?

One Website – SafeDinar.com has one website. We do not advertise under any other name.

Safe COD delivery – all Dinar orders are shipped C.O.D. (collect on delivery). You don’t pay until you receive your Dinar.

We own our Dinar stock – acquiring the Iraqi Dinar is the most challenging part of the business. We purchase dinar with our money (not yours). This is why we can deliver to you the next day.

We never take an order for Dinar that we don’t have in stock – we confirm all Dinar orders on the same day.

Next Day delivery – why wait 1 week or more to receive your Dinar order? All of our orders received before 3pm EST weekdays are shipped that day for delivery on the next business day.

Experience – SafeDinar.com has been in business for over five years and has tens of thousands of satisfied customers.

24/7 customer service – our customer service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for you to place orders, ask questions or track your order.

Reputation – we encourage all of our potential customers to check out the different forums on the internet where people relate their experience in purchasing Dinar. Our reputation is impeccable.

U.S. based company – SafeDinar.com is a US based company. Our corporate offices, our customer service office and our shipping offices are all registered and located in the United States.

Reliable FedEx delivery – SafeDinar.com relies only on the solid reputation and overnight delivery experience of FedEx.

US Treasury registered – SafeDinar.com has registered with the US Treasury. Click here to view a copy of our registration document.

Founder’s Principles – we will provide our customers with a safe means to acquire authentic Iraqi Dinar. We do everything in our power to give our customers the best possible experience.

https://www.safedinar.com/main.asp?nID=552#5

This is unreal! Folks as a paying VIP right after making this post I was LOCKED out of the DV forum, IT SAID ACCOUNT SUSPENDED????? what it read; I needed to call support and Billing ASAP??????? HOW COULD I??? MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED AND FOR WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER! NO ONE SENT ME AN EMAIL OR ADVISED ME OF ANY WRONG DOING????? WHAT IS UP WITH THIS CRAP!!! I WOULD LOVE AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION REGARDING MY CRIME. AND YOUR DAMN RIGHT I'M YELLING!!! NOW IT SAYS SUSPENDED AGAIN AS I TRY TO MAKE THIS POST!!! DOES ANYONE HERE EXPLAIN WHY THESE THINGS HAPPEN OR SEND A COURTESY EMAIL????

• Upvote 2

This is unreal! Folks as a paying VIP right after making this post I was LOCKED out of the DV forum, IT SAID ACCOUNT SUSPENDED????? what it read; I needed to call support and Billing ASAP??????? HOW COULD I??? MY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED AND FOR WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SO EVER! NO ONE SENT ME AN EMAIL OR ADVISED ME OF ANY WRONG DOING????? WHAT IS UP WITH THIS CRAP!!! I WOULD LOVE AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION REGARDING MY CRIME. AND YOUR DAMN RIGHT I'M YELLING!!! NOW IT SAYS SUSPENDED AGAIN AS I TRY TO MAKE THIS POST!!! DOES ANYONE HERE EXPLAIN WHY THESE THINGS HAPPEN OR SEND A COURTESY EMAIL????

Same thing just happened to me, must have been a computer glitch??

Chill BanG, we are all getting that same message. It's cool bro.

Think it could be a system crash

Chill BanG, we are all getting that same message. It's cool bro.

Think it could be a system crash

Thanks RSS, I felt I had been singled out for something I did or said. To say the least I was PISSED.

The one thing that i still do not understand is why would these Dinar traders be using FedEx. I have had an account with FedEx for a very long time. I have always been under the assumption that you can not ship currency with FedEx. I just called 1800gofedex and the rep sent me to the following link:

http://www.fedex.com/us/international-mail-service/how-to-ship/what-to-ship.html

Although this shows international she told me that they use they same guidelines for domestic shipments as well. It clearly states that you can not ship currency.

So, with that said, how do you claim it if it gets lost. I understand that they may use private insurance but even still, who would insure a shipment that is getting shipped outside of the couriers regulations?