Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Doc31 CBI Currency Auctions 3-14-11

Doc31

THANKS DOC & LGraham & CGBrown !!!

They are still seemingly buying more time... Just wondering if anyone has heard from Shabs or anything coming out of his arena??? So many parts coming together... I still feel we are Very close!!!

Thanks again!!!

BW3

I've been in this fun game for just 16 months. It's like an obsession for me to check the boards every day for a few minutes. So I just have to ask.. Those of you who have been waiting and watching for the RV for years, how do you stand it with out going crazy with anticipation?? Half of me is ready to just limit myself to checking these boards just one time per week, but I think I'm turning into an RV junkie.. I need my daily 'hit'...

It's all good and fun. I'm just amazed at those of you who have lasted so long with all the:

Wait, here it comes

Just 2 more days

Tomorrow's for sure the day

Why didn't it happen

Oh, now I know when it's going to happen

They haven't "fill in your random governmental task here" yet, as soon as they do, the RV will be here

Just 2 more days

OKIE SAYS IT ALREADY HAPPENED

Did it happen

What does ADAM say ??

Ah it didn't happen, but later this month it will for sure!!

Wasn't it supposed to happen last month?

:blink: Maybe tomorrow... (you guys have WAY more patience than me.. But I'm starting to become more patient every day..)

• Upvote 2

DOC you are one fo the main people who keep me in the know and believing due to REAL INTEL and facts! THANK YOU!

It makes all the difference and so does ADAM, ETC. I wish there was a TAB of posts from just those like you who have the real news and facts. I wouldnt have to wade threw the muck.

Peace...