Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq announces the end of Chapter 7 sanctions

lgraham

FINALLY SOMETHING REAL! THIS WAS A BIG ISSUE AND IT CONFIRMS SOME RUMOR POSTINGS.......MAN AN RV OF ANY SORT WOULD BE NICE TOMORROW!!!!

THANKS FOR THAT POST...BRIGHTEN UP THE EVENING FOR ME.....REFUELED MY DAYDREAMING FOR WORK TOMORROW! LOL

Sorry guys but this kinda confused me. Is it saying that it IS done? Or saying it will be done pretty soon? This is interesting with all the rumors abound about an rv tomorrow.

ITS DONE!! I see you new....there was a big check list of things that needed to be done before an rv can occur...... formal seating of government...paying back kwatti for 93 invasion..ect...this is one of the last things that need to be done bro!......if your invested in the dinar end....big deal for you and the rest of us!!!!

Sorry guys but this kinda confused me. Is it saying that it IS done? Or saying it will be done pretty soon? This is interesting with all the rumors abound about an rv tomorrow.

sounds to me as though it has not happend yet but they are moving closer to ending the sanctions.... great news but I wouldn't count on an RV tomorrow. I've heard rumor that it's on the 15th but I think it's a little too soon IMO... I do think we are getting much closer...

Good Luck All..... RV SOON!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To all of us who post here and the other silent ones, this is such a blessing. Let's all high five each other and get ready for our speeches to bosses and better still, the relatives who thought you were nuts. I am reminded of the cartoon - A fellow is standing on a desk. He is peeing. The person seated says - "You're resigning I take it."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1