Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV ESPN bracket challenge

Niko

Hey guys, I know this is in he wrong section but since the tourney begins this Tuesday, I wanted to give those of you that want to join a heads up.

ESPN turney challenge league created, you may have to create a free ESPN acount if yo dont have one, its simple no biggie.

Its a private league

League name is : dviqdrv

pass : shabsbaby

espn tournament challenge link

REMEMBER GAMES START THIS TUESDAY!

Good luck!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/57866-ncaa-bracket-challenge-dinar-vets/#ixzz1GWmO9uWJ

link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol....we should be able to bet with dinars :D !!!!!!!!!! imagine the pot on that one when this things RV'S!!!

PS...SCOOTER LOVE YOUR POST BRO!!!!!

OH YEAH IM IN ALSO!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This site is getting rediculous. Mods, why have you let this stay in this section? People come here to get lied to from Okie and Athena, not to get solicited to play fantasy sports. Seriously, what a joke.

lol...lighten up bro...... :D you can lie and say your gonna win the tournament challenge!!! its RUMORED your not! lol.....man this is refreshing from the guru lies!

• Upvote 1

This site is getting rediculous. Mods, why have you let this stay in this section? People come here to get lied to from Okie and Athena, not to get solicited to play fantasy sports. Seriously, what a joke.

At least they posted something that is guaranteed to happen on the date specified, more than I can say for a lot of posts. You have like 23 posts, what are you the chat messiah?

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 2

At least they posted something that is guaranteed to happen on the date specified, more than I can say for a lot of posts. You have like 23 posts, what are you the chat messiah?

Yes, I am. When you pray about qutting your shitty job and riding off into RV land, you are praying to me. :) Call me Chat GOD. Thanks,

Your 307 posts have done WHAT? For who? Ohhhh yeah, its done nothing. No RV yet. Sorry bud. Looks like you are the idiot for wasting so much time that you could have spent actually making money. Good luck chump.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Yes, I am. When you pray about qutting your shitty job and riding off into RV land, you are praying to me. :) Call me Chat GOD. Thanks,

Your 307 posts have done WHAT? For who? Ohhhh yeah, its done nothing. No RV yet. Sorry bud. Looks like you are the idiot for wasting so much time that you could have spent actually making money. Good luck chump.

HAHA This guy is a joke. I hope the tears rolling onto your keyboard dont ruin your computer. How about you go freak out about something else other than Basketball brackets because this is the greatest time of the year!! Get a life punk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but if and when a RV occurs I have no plans to quit my job. Also do not see myself praying, especially to you and if I can request, instead of calling you "Chat GOD", can I just call you "dickhead"?

As for my posts, I am sure they have informed and pissed people off, but I do know at least 1 of those 307 irritated you.

And this response - "Looks like you are the idiot for wasting so much time that you could have spent actually making money" - yeah because I have no job and just sit in front of the computer all day. I make more money in a year than you will make in a life time, so why don't you do everyone a favor - go find a job so you can get off welfare, that way all of us don't have to continue supporting you.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry but if and when a RV occurs I have no plans to quit my job. Also do not see myself praying, especially to you and if I can request, instead of calling you "Chat GOD", can I just call you "dickhead"?

As for my posts, I am sure they have informed and pissed people off, but I do know at least 1 of those 307 irritated you.

And this response - "Looks like you are the idiot for wasting so much time that you could have spent actually making money" - yeah because I have no job and just sit in front of the computer all day. I make more money in a year than you will make in a life time, so why don't you do everyone a favor - go find a job so you can get off welfare, that way all of us don't have to continue supporting you.

Kramer... do you remember when SpotOn made his other posts that did not go over well? I am sure he will use the same BS lines he did last time about how he has made millions of dollars already and how he is a big shot. Of course he is just an internet troll but oh well. HAHA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

CROW,

LMAO!!! "I cannot CONDEMM or CONDONE this type of behavior!!!!! ------ How about 25k note per entry???

Just kidddddddding..... ha ha

Oh yea, thanks for the comment on the post -- much appreciated!!!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!

SCOOT.....

lol....we should be able to bet with dinars :D !!!!!!!!!! imagine the pot on that one when this things RV'S!!!

PS...SCOOTER LOVE YOUR POST BRO!!!!!

OH YEAH IM IN ALSO!!!