Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Japanese yen

chsmstr

What do yoy think the yen will do now ?......take a dive? Thier infrustructor is demolished. The country is literally washed away. Its gonna take alot of years to cleanup that mess. IMO the yen is gonna take a huge dive and then come back but it maybe slow.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

What do yoy think the yen will do now ?......take a dive? Thier infrustructor is demolished. The country is literally washed away. Its gonna take alot of years to cleanup that mess. IMO the yen is gonna take a huge dive and then come back but it maybe slow.

Maybe you can do us all a favor and go take a huge dive yourself. Have a little compassion for the country you greedy bastard.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Really, You think this is a good subject to talk about right now, really :blink:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BALES...NO SYMPATHY TOWARDS THE JAPANESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN DEVASTED BY THE EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

The whole country is not washed away. A section of the coast above Tokyo is destroyed, but most of the manufacturing in Japan is in further to the south. This is a major incident in humanitarian terms, but will not affect the economy drastically.

I've been to Kobe many times, and it is amazing to see how they bounced back from that disaster. I have faith that the Japanese people will endure and come out better than before.

• Upvote 3

Actually this is a question that a lot of forex traders are asking so let me explain the Yen to you. The Yen=JPY and the USD should be looked at as being the counter weight against the rest of the currencies in the World. But they are also upside down to one another. let me explain: When the USD is strong the US is stronger for buying imports being the consumer country that it is. When the Yen is weak Japan is stronger as a country because it gives them more of the export market when their products cost less than the competition. Japan being an Industrial powerhouse needs a weak currency to be strong.

However the yen has gained value and posses more of a threat to Japan than if it would have fell.

Hard to explain in laymen's terms but I tried.

• Upvote 4

Really, You think this is a good subject to talk about right now, really :blink:

As a compassionate human being, probably not

As an investor and business man, absolutely.

He's asking a question and not doing it in a disrespectful manner. Lousy timing but a good question non the less.

Peace

• Upvote 7

As a compassionate human being, probably not

As an investor and business man, absolutely.

He's asking a question and not doing it in a disrespectful manner. Lousy timing but a good question non the less.

Peace

I agree this may not be an appropriate time to ask the question about Japan.........but i would like to add (before shredding this person) ...... have you looked in the mirror lately?

We are all invested in the IQD are we not?......Some could say that we are trying to make a profit off the sweat & blood of our soldiers.

Lets hope when this dinar does RV we don't have people shouting these words at us. :unsure:

I just don't think we should be to hard on this poster......lets show a bit of more compassion around here.....JMThoughts :)

TJ.....my comment was not directed to you in any way. I hope it did not come accross that way and I apologize if it did.

• Upvote 2

US Ronald Reagan located 100 miles from the coast near the Earthquake epicenter detected radiotion is excess levels. Fear is that a radioctive cloud is heading for the west coast of the US now. This thing is going to get worse for them and us if they dont contain the meltdown of the reators it may already be too late to prevent much more loss of human life not to mention the impact on the marine environments.

Really all y'all bashing on the guy asking about yen. To all y'all, save it. Ur invested in a war torn country and everyday u want an rv. Y'all could careless about how the iraqis feel. So save ur hypocrital sputtering on this guy.

agreed.

or a greed? LOL

here come the negatives

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When I started with this investment over two years ago, I was only interested in making money. After doing research through the years my heart has changed to a different beat. If I told you I wasn't interested in making money, I would be lieing to you. I see and read about people who just want what I have, and that is freedom and opportunity. People that risked their lives to vote. How many people in the United States would vote knowing their was a chance to be killed. We can't even get %50 of the population to vote. The Iraqi people have gone through more turmoil than a lot of us could even imagine. I hope they turn their country around and in 10years, I hope their all driving Lamborghini's and have gold plated camels, they've earned it.