Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Where we are as of March 13, 2011

ronscarpa

Ron, Thank you for posting the information by ENORRSTE...I am sorry you have to take some of the "crap" that comes along with posting an honest possibility of where we are in this world.....I hope and pray that this is not the case....but am well read, and versed, enough to realize that this event is a "game changer"....for all of those who want to remove religion (Bible) from any of this I would just ask you to take the..... logic from the post. The third largest economy in in the world in shambles....how might this effect the worlds economy......and all of us eventually.........Ron keep up the posts.......you and Doc31 are my very favorites.....you are informative and often your thought process is "outside of the box".....and frankly the world needs more people like you. Thank you ENORRSTE for having the "gonads" to write your feelings, and to share them with all of us.

As Doc would say................................Peace.............

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post, i agree God will use one event to bring another about.......But if you will look at the content and the honest feelings of these replys, they don't want anything to do with God and they are not about saving their souls, they are not willing see what the Bible says about the end times. It will be as in the days of Noah, people will be going about their business not caring that their destruction is coming. I believe that God is Fed up with this generation's careless, arrogant, disbelief, self centered, cursing, robbing, killing, smart mouthed, ignorant ways and i also believe that he will not put up with it much longer. He said the way to Hell is wide open for all that will not repent and the way to Heaven is narrow thru him and him only. Those who refuse to believe and try to live what the Bible teaches will be doomed for eternity. Jesus inherited the earth and all generations of people and he gets to say who goes to heaven and who will be cast in the fires of hell. What most fail to understand is they will have no excuse for their ways....If you don't like what Ron or I printed take it up with God, I'm sure he would like to hear from you.............

You are most correct Heavyduty!!! +++++

• Upvote 5

People...STOP giving Ronscarpa negatives! HE is just posting the chat here.

Regarding the post by E......So you are saying GOD killed all those Japanese....It's a godlike event is it not? Yeah...What a great God he must be to drown children...

People always point to how cruel God is because of the death of innocent children. That's because they don't understand, when children die, they are with the Lord. I can't speak for the adults, but for the children, I can't think of a better place for them to be.

Isaiah 57 (NLT)

1 Good people pass away;

the godly often die before their time.

But no one seems to care or wonder why.

No one seems to understand

that God is protecting them from the evil to come.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol. The religious people of the world have been throwing the apocalypse card for hundred perhaps thousands of years. They said it during ww2 and they said it during the cold war. The thing that really bothers me about religion is the constant reminder that this world will end. What does this do to us humans? It's simple. What's the point of making this world better or attempting to save it when it's doomed? The answer the religious give is that they welcome to apolocalypse and the end of days because they are saved.

Well with that intel we should all continue to polute on a massive scale, over eat, and diminish the worlds natural resources with a clear conscience. After all. What's the point of recycling, making new clean energy technology,and preserving ecosystems when this world is doomed regardless. Food for thought. And before you bash me and throw bible verses down my throat from an arcane book written by MEN a thousand years ago, maybe stop and consider that because of religion our apocalypse is a self forfilling prophecy, and this arcane way of thinking is doing nothing but holding us back. It's 2011. Time to evolve and change our way of thinking. Love over fear.

This is not a flame or a bash it's my opinion, it happens to be my first post on the subject. I respect other peoples beliefs and opinions on the subject and I read religious conotations on this site daily. It does not bother me! Please respect my beliefs and opinions. Love all you guys and gals. Peace

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Enorrste,

Very well spoken!

From the beginning of this adventure, I felt the divine providence in this opportunity, we call the dinar RV. That's why I went into this blessing has led, yes by the LORD. I next felt directed to share the opportunity with family and friends realizing that possible ridicule and eye rolling would be the norm. I was pleasantly surprised that most of my family members entered into the investment. This has never happened before with some of my get rich quick, led by my desire investments. The key to these statements is that this is not an investment, but as Enorrste exclaims, it's a blessing, yes a blessing from our Father in Heaven. There is no other explanation for the unbelievable value I know we are going to experience. Hence with the blessing comes great responsibility!

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over...

God is willingly to supply our needs, superabundantly if we will let him. Never for a moment think that he is poor. The cattle upon a million hills are his; all things belong to him ultimately. God is not one who does not supply. He definitely can. Take note! There is a condition we must fulfill before we are supplied. What God requires is that we ourselves should give; then his promise follows that there shall be given to us again.

Christians should have a special way of managing their finances. The world calculates its income, but we Christians should measure revenue by outgoing. A meager income often follows inadequate giving. Proper giving almost guarantees a sufficient supply from God. If you do not give then the LORD is under no obligation to give to you. Many have faith to ask God for money or provision, but lack faith to give it away. When God gives he always gives bountifully. He gives not only good measure, but pressed down, shaken together and running over. Has you empty the cup; he shall fill it over flowing!!!!!

So, my fellow dinar cowboys and cowgirls, the truth is out ole Selkirk is just a poor soul trying to breathe life experiences out to his compadres in these exciting times. Believe me, just as Enorrste was explaining and sharing, so am I. It took me 50+ years to get this far in my thinking and I'm not even a small portion of where I should be in my walk with the LORD. In these times it will become of upmost importance for each of us to draw upon the strengths that only the Lord will be able to partake on us and for us. So with that...

God Bless and May you find and keep the Kingdom,

Selkirk...

It's funny that nothing that was said by the Christians here can be backed up by the Bible. SHOW me in the Bible where it says Sin causes Tsunamis as well as children are with God in heaven.

read the bible about Noah and how god wiped out the whole earth and its sins with floods. and then read where it says god is the same yesterday today and forever, and maybe, just maybe you can see that what he has done in the past he can and will do again, and yeah he did promise to never flood the whole world again, but he never said any thing about bits and peaces of it :P

read the bible about Noah and how god wiped out the whole earth and its sins with floods. and then read where it says god is the same yesterday today and forever, and maybe, just maybe you can see that what he has done in the past he can and will do again, and yeah he did promise to never flood the whole world again, but he never said any thing about bits and peaces of it :P

Did Children die in that flood that God caused? If so then WHY do "christians" give me negatives for saying God kills children? Like Jesus said...If I speak truth, why do you try to stone me?

• Upvote 1

While I am not going to comment specifically on this post, I just want to point out that at this point in time, more people were killed than in this earthquake/tsunami back in 1945:

"On August 6, 1945, an American B-29 bomber named the Enola *** left the island of Tinian for Hiroshima, Japan. The uranium 235 gun-type bomb, named Little Boy, exploded at 8:16 a.m. In an instant 80,000 to 140,000 people were killed and 100,000 more were seriously injured. The blast wave shattered windows for a distance of ten miles and was felt as far away as 37 miles. Hiroshima had disappeared under a thick, churning foam of flames and smoke. The co-pilot, Captain Robert Lewis, commented, "My God, what have we done?""

LINK

I think the comment from the co-pilot says it all.

Of course, the nuclear fallout from failing reactors may sadly change that.

• Downvote 1

Sept 11 (NY) Jan 11 (Haiti) and March 11 (Japan)....Luke 21:10-11 Then Jesus said to his disciples:"Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines & pestilences in various places, & fearful events & great signs from heaven. Jesus says for behold I come quickly, so ask yourself are you ready?

Sad to say many won't broadcast this msg.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1