Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Where we are as of March 13, 2011

ronscarpa

People...STOP giving Ronscarpa negatives! HE is just posting the chat here.

Regarding the post by E......So you are saying GOD killed all those Japanese....It's a godlike event is it not? Yeah...What a great God he must be to drown children...

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 18

Regarding the post by E......So you are saying GOD killed all those Japanese....It's a godlike event is it not? Yeah...What a great God he must be to drown children...

Bane..."Not at all"...! But the Natural flow of events on/in the earth are all used by God to bring about His purposes.The focus of what Steve was saying is that many believe that God has provided an opportunity for many Believers to be a party of this investment. What we do with the ultimate profit from this investment - to be a part of the Blessings God wants to pour out on the world. There are those who will hoard, and those who will be a source of blessing to others the world over, by allowing these profits to flow through us to meet the needs of others worldwide - both naturally and Spiritually. I believe that is the gist of what he was saying...! Thanks for the defense as well, Bane.

RON B)

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

We live under free will. What you do with what comes your way. We're not robots. But some are Morons, for sure.

• Upvote 3

Bane..."Not at all"...! But the Natural flow of events on/in the earth are all used by God to bring about His purposes.The focus of what Steve was saying is that many believe that God has provided an opportunity for many Believers to be a party of this investment. What we do with the ultimate profit from this investment - to be a part of the Blessings God wants to pour out on the world. There are thosec who will hoard, and those who will be a source of blessing to others the world over, by allowing these profits to flow through us to meet the needs of others worldwide - both naturally and Spiritually. I believe that is the gist of what he was saying...! Thanks for the defense as well, Bane.

RON B)

So does this mean that when the end of the world does come, that those who did not give are going to die but those who did will miraculously be saved? Scientists do not even predict the end of the world for some time; and I am sorry but I will believe science long before I believe religion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 21

Bane-

Please stop attributing "ENNORST'S" words to God. He DOES NOT SPEAK FOR GOD. He has his opinions, and if he were honest would tell you it is his OPINION! Everyone has one, and since our opinions can be spoken WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT or MENTAL ENGAGEMENT, OPINIONS vary as to VALUE!.

I just wish that the quality of a Prophet's words were still judged like they used to be (OLD TESTAMENT). If they did NOT COME TRUE, the "prophet" (being found out to be a false prophet, or just speaking his own words) was stoned to death for lying! That would make you think twice - before claiming to speak for GOD!

p.s. - God did not kill the Japanese children. It is NOT GOD who caused the earth to become violent - it IS SIN! Sin caused many bad things to happen, WEATHER is one of them. If you could drop your cynical view of what you THINK you know about GOD and open up your heart, answers are available. However, a hardened heart CANNOT HEAR GOD and his wisdom. Physical death is not the worst thing that will happen to ANYONE, and until you get that, you will be VERY confused, and you will likely stay angry at God! Your life extends beyond the realm of TIME AND THIS EARTH, both of which were created by GOD, and we all give an account for the gift of life.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS - A hard heart or a soft heart. He who earnestly(with an open heart) seeks out Gods council FINDS IT!

JUST REMEMBER, YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT - HAVE YOU EVER LIED? HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN GODS NAME IN VAIN? HAVE YOU EVER SPOKEN EVIL ABOUT ANOTHER? HAVE YOU BEEN ANGRY? HAVE YOU EVER LUSTED AFTER A WOMAN? HAVE YOU EVER DISHONORED YOU PARENTS? HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ON YOUR TAXES OR STOLEN? HAVE YOU EVER PUT ULTIMATE VALUE IN SOMETHING, MAKING IT MORE IMPORTANT THAN GOD?

YOU GET THE IDEA.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Wow, all that anger must be tearing you up.

God does not kill babies, that is as niave as believing in Santa Claus.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ENORRSTE: Where we are as of March 13

Because of the nature of what I am going to write regarding where we are at this point, I’ve decided not to try to read it to the people. Instead, I am posting it early and prefer to have you all take it in privately, without the intrusion of my emotion.

After several hours of contemplation I have decided to speak my piece on this issue that now confront us. I do this with a great deal of reluctance, but, quite honestly, I seem to be driven to say what I am about to say.

As you all have, I have also been drawn into this strange investment with the hope that I might hit the big time. It has been an amazing run, even though I personally haven’t made a dime off the investment to date.

I have written about the prospect that the benefit of our investment, when it came to fruition, might be short-lived. At first it occurred to me that we might be looking at a few years to enjoy our blessing.

Then, about two months ago, it came to me that our blessing might be shortened. You might have read that reading that I gave, since it has been posted.

Tonight, I want to give you a reading that I would hope will be read, and understood, by all dinar holders in whatever forums exist. In particular, I am addressing the another site, Adam Montana, Medic, The Midnight Think Tank, don't promote other sites, and all other dinar sites, as well as our own. Clearly, in naming all of us, or at least most of us, I have something to say, or at least I believe I do.

My reputation depends upon what I am about to say. I am not unaware of this. If I am mistaken, then so be it. I will join the rest of you as an investor. I have no horse in this race, but I believe that I have an inkling as to what is about to happen. None of this is accidental, in my opinion. However, now events seem to have approached us at a “God-like” speed.

Chernobyl was thought to have been the “wormwood” of the Bible, mentioned in the book of Revelations. It turned out to be only a precursor to a more devastating reality. We have now been allowed to see how an “act of God” can change the world.

It is one thing that the country of Japan moved 8 feet closer to Korea. It is another that the axis of the entire planet has changed somewhat. Both of these have occurred. In these events I believe that God has gotten our attention. Unfortunately, what will occur from this point on will not be pleasant, in my opinion.

It is highly possible that we have entered what has been called the “end of days” in the Bible. I say this because I believe that the occurrence in Japan will affect the entire world. Even if this particular event doesn’t affect America directly, or even indirectly, through radiation, it will clearly affect the world.

I say this for this simple reason: Japan is the third largest economy in the world. Let’s look at this more closely. America, as the largest economy in the world, has withstood Katrina, the floods that devastated the Mississippi River valley over the last 20 years or so, and now the New Jersey area, and the devastation from 911. However we are strong and have managed to recover.

Japan, on the other hand, this weekend experienced a tragedy that takes all of the events I’ve just mentioned and has added them together, and then added even more to the devastation. The situation in Japan has been aggravated by the ominous issue of radiation exposure.

It would be one thing if finding the survivors and identifying the dead were the only issue to deal with at this time. That would be like our Katrina. In Japan, however, the wave of water also destroyed an enormous section of northern Japan. Again, that alone would have been equal to what happened when the Midwest endured the floods that cost America about 12 billion dollars when the Mississippi River overflowed its banks.

So, in Japan they are dealing with both Katrina and the Floods of 1993, two of the largest problems in America to date, combined.

Unfortunately, I am not done. In addition to this enormous confluence of events, we have the destruction of an earthquake that is the 5th largest in our world history. The event in Sendai, Japan, is larger by a factor of at least 100 to what happened in Northridge in 1971, and in Whittier in 1993, and in New York City on 911, economically speaking.

Yet, there is another event that we now have to deal with, only a few days after this “triple whammy” of the worst quake in Japan’s history and the largest tsunami flood in Japan’s history and the economic devastation caused by it.

The “wormwood” event, if that is what it is, has to do with the fact that the entire planet may be affected by a single event, caused by these two other amazingly large events. Whether this is the “wormwood” spoken of in the Bible is yet to be determined. However, to date, it has the identifying characters of that event, and needs to be seen as a “contender”.

The final reality of the extent of the devastation of this event has to do with a simple reality: Japan is, or was, the 3rd largest economy in the world. Worse, its debt is two times its current annual gross domestic production. Therefore, unlike the USA, whose debt is only equal to our gross production, with a debt that is twice that, they won’t have the means to recover from the cost of this disaster.

There is only one thing, in the entire world, now, that will solve this problem, in my opinion. This is not accidental. It is intentional, but not by the IMF or the UN or the US. This is a “God-like” occurrence. The RV of the Iraqi dinar will be the only saving element for Japan to possibly recover. Still, it is my opinion that throwing money at Japan’s problems will not be enough.

I’ve become convinced that the squeeze is now on, and that it is going to squeeze out most of the benefits from this “paper to money” idea that we’ve come to understand as our investment. To be more specific, I’ve come to believe that because of the nuclear situation in Japan we will be fortunate to come out of this alive, let alone wealthy. I have no desire to be a person who predicts gloom and doom, but I will state this simple statement for you all to consider: just suppose that there is an explosion, or several explosions, as one after the other of the nuclear plants in Japan fails. If it occurs, and if it occurs sequentially, over several weeks, causing radiation to explode into the air, where will the air come? The answer is simple: it will come to America.

So, we have now got two things to worry about. The first is a “wormwood” event which may destroy many of us. I have no idea whether that will happen, but it is something to concern yourself about, regardless where you live in America, since the winds blow from the west to the east.

However, there is a second issue that will definitely affect us, regardless how they control or do not control the first, and it is equally serious. If the 3rd largest economy in the world, with twice the debt of America, relatively speaking, suffers as it clearly is from the forces of earthquake and tsunami as we’ve seen, how will this affect the economy of the rest of the world? Do they have the resilience that we have had over the last 20 years? Would we have that resilience if the same or similar events occurred on our west coast?

I believe the answer is obvious. We are coming to a point of no turning back. Prices will rise because one of the top economies of the world will be forced to look in to its own salvation rather than be the major trading partner that it has been for the last 30 years. In addition, however, America, Europe, and China and Russia will be squeezed as well to one degree or another as they attempt to help the Japanese recover. The affect on the entire world economy could be too much for it, causing us to slip into a depression of untold proportions.

Whether the RV of the dinar will help significantly or not is not clear to me at this point. What is clear to me is that it will be necessary in order to avoid a world-wide economic collapse.

From here on we will be asked to be vigilant in a manner that we have never been asked before. We will have to become more concerned about others than ever before. In short, we will be forced, by events, to put our money where our heart is.

I am not certain that my concerns are justified, but I suspect that whatever happens will not be good. Furthermore, I have no confidence that our time of enjoying our investment will be long at all.

Therefore, let us just get real now, once and for all. I suggest that you all forget your goals of having a large yacht or several homes here and there. It has not been easy for me to do this, but I now see that these ideas are, almost certainly, pipe dreams. It is time to come to reality.

If we are to realize our blessing, then we will almost certainly have a very short time in which to do what is necessary to save ourselves by appropriate actions through the receipt of this blessing. I could not have said this more clearly: it is OUR salvation that will become dependent upon what we do with the blessing. If we screw up, then we will lose. Did you hear this, Adam, Medic, Sonny? If not, good luck to you. Unfortunately good luck won’t apply, in my opinion. Only good actions will apply.

I have no desire to be a guru. I have no intel unless it is the fact that I know what God has written and can see His hand clearly at work here. What has now become obvious to me is that there is no free lunch. There is an opportunity for obedience, as has always been the case. The fact that the stakes get higher, because our income rises, just means that we have to be more obedient. “To whom much is given, much more will be expected.” It won’t get much clearer than this, my friends. If this blessing occurs, and I firmly believe it will, then you had all better act accordingly. If you don’t, then you have no one to blame but yourself. Forewarned is forearmed.

The rate and the date seem to pale, don’t they? Concentrate on what I have just said. I did not do this because I wanted to: I did it because I was told to. I’m either right, or I’m a nutjob. In this, I will gladly join TerryK and Gankans. In our own way, we are now the 3 Amigos. Each of us will hang our shield together.

I know that you all are astounded now that I have moved to the same level as the other two Amigos, in that I have stuck my neck way out there. Why would I do that? Think about it. Think hard.

Now, ask yourself this simple question: what is important in my life?

Is a date or a rate in the answer?

I have never been more serious in my life: get ready for the end and hope that you can afford to bring others into it safely.

Of course I could be wrong, but will you bet on it that I am wrong? You decide. Have I been wrong yet, about the big stuff?

Time will tell, and history will play itself out. I could end up being the biggest stupid guru of dinardom, surpassing all of the other gurus at the finish line. On the other hand, I might just be the one who will be proven to be correct. Who would have thought?

My take is this: will you take the risk? Or will you make plans now to be a good steward during the period given us to prepare?

That’s enough. Events will prove me right or wrong in a short time. Take care.

Steve

Good Job..........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"I could end up being the biggest stupid guru of dinardom" this statement says it all, I would be the biggest joker on the planet if I said that I could predict Gods intentions, God gives us only what we can handle nothing more, If it is his will to create economic collapse then so be it, I would gladly like to see the world back to an earlier time when simple things mattered back to a time when no one knew what was happening in japan, or even new japan existed, get rid of all the technology and people will still be here standing and serviving, unlike you three amigos that will be walking around with signs that say the world is ending , YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT INVITED TO MY RV PARTY :wave: :wave:

Edited by freaky frank
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Jerry Maguire was a dinar guru this would have been his mission statement.

Respect Steve's opinion but disagree with it strongly. I just can't wrap my head around the "end of days" theory in this situation. Does not the bible also speak of the rising of Babylon? I have a hard time believing that God would initiate the rising of Babylon and then turn around and wipe out mankind with a nuclear holocaust. Little too dramatic for my liking. How about we let Babylon rise first and then be concerned with the end of days down the road.

Please don't mistake what I am saying. I am in no way making light of the devastation going on in Japan right now. It's on a scale beyond my own comprehension. I'm just having a hard time connecting the dots in Steve's doomsday theory.

Thanks for the post Ron.

"Show me the money"

Peace!

• Upvote 3

It wasn't God or Sin or Immodest women that caused the earthquake in Japan. It was the natural processes of the earth doing what it has since before recorded history. There will be other bigger earthquakes for millions or billions of more years until our sun uses up it's fuel.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post, i agree God will use one event to bring another about.......But if you will look at the content and the honest feelings of these replys, they don't want anything to do with God and they are not about saving their souls, they are not willing see what the Bible says about the end times. It will be as in the days of Noah, people will be going about their business not caring that their destruction is coming. I believe that God is Fed up with this generation's careless, arrogant, disbelief, self centered, cursing, robbing, killing, smart mouthed, ignorant ways and i also believe that he will not put up with it much longer. He said the way to Hell is wide open for all that will not repent and the way to Heaven is narrow thru him and him only. Those who refuse to believe and try to live what the Bible teaches will be doomed for eternity. Jesus inherited the earth and all generations of people and he gets to say who goes to heaven and who will be cast in the fires of hell. What most fail to understand is they will have no excuse for their ways....If you don't like what Ron or I printed take it up with God, I'm sure he would like to hear from you.............

• Upvote 9