Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Frank and Delta

harrysmug

[mailboxmoney] Two great rumors from Frank and Delta! Today at 01:50:09 pm » Happy_Dinar: RV Monday??? Rumor…….from an Iraqi bank source that attended yesterday morning’s party telling his connection on the mainland………RV announcement on Monday. The source claimed that it came from Shabibi’s people RUMOR ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!RUMOR ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!While on Frank's call tonight, Delta, who is from Syria and has family members in Parliament in Iraq said: At 5:30 this evening, Iraqi time, PM Nouri-Al-Maliki said, "I have told Dr. Shabibi to reinstate the Iraqi Currency ASAP for the Peoples of Iraq!" (Just passin on what I got hope it hadnt been posted)

we shall soon see the light- GO RV

• Upvote 3

So if this was the case, I would imagine we should know by around midnight tonight CST time? I will hold my breath until that time.

Careful, thats an awful long time to hold your breath. We might not RV today, but that should definately get you into the Guiness Book of World Records! smile.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Would be nice. As usual, we wait and see.

I hear ya RSS, I do not know though. I do not believe in Monday RV's and here is why. Historically they have happened on Thursday's at the close of business, Friday and Saturday are holy days in the ME so no bank business then. Sunday most of the Wests banks are closed this allows for them to ramp up, test systems and make certain everything is in place before the actual go live date. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 3

[mailboxmoney] Two great rumors from Frank and Delta! Today at 01:50:09 pm » Happy_Dinar: RV Monday??? Rumor…….from an Iraqi bank source that attended yesterday morning’s party telling his connection on the mainland………RV announcement on Monday. The source claimed that it came from Shabibi’s people RUMOR ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!RUMOR ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!While on Frank's call tonight, Delta, who is from Syria and has family members in Parliament in Iraq said: At 5:30 this evening, Iraqi time, PM Nouri-Al-Maliki said, "I have told Dr. Shabibi to reinstate the Iraqi Currency ASAP for the Peoples of Iraq!" (Just passin on what I got hope it hadnt been posted)

I'm from KTFM and I don't see it where it came from Frank or Delta......seems that someone is making it up!! This is the real post from KTFM and it was in the rumor section like ours!

This post was from 3/1/09... keep the socks on, just saying dont go and spend items away in your life before you hold them in your hands.

RV Monday?

« on: Today at 01:50:09 pm »

Happy_Dinar: RV Monday??? Rumor…….from an Iraqi bank source that attended yesterday morning’s party telling his connection on the mainland………RV announcement on Monday. The source claimed that it came from Shabibi’s people

• Upvote 4

I'm from KTFM and I don't see it where it came from Frank or Delta......seems that someone is making it up!! This is the real post from KTFM and it was in the rumor section like ours!

This post was from 3/1/09... keep the socks on, just saying dont go and spend items away in your life before you hold them in your hands.

RV Monday?

« on: Today at 01:50:09 pm »

Happy_Dinar: RV Monday??? Rumor…….from an Iraqi bank source that attended yesterday morning’s party telling his connection on the mainland………RV announcement on Monday. The source claimed that it came from Shabibi’s people

No problem, I still think it is BS. A news leak such as your describing could be considered inside trading, further sounds more like Dinar PUMPING. Please keep in mind I'm not Bashing you or your response, thank you for clarifying the communications mix up. I'm simply making an observation of my own. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey BanG, what I've been reading is that the announcement will precede the rate going live by at least a day or two. Maybe announce by mid-week to delay going live until Sunday?

I'm trying not to count on this, but I may have to get a long haul trucking job if it doesn't, and I have no desire to live in a truck again.:huh: Especially a company truck, after I owned a top-of-the-line Volvo 770, which was a very sweet ride.

Oh well - worst case scenario is I have to endure for a year, year and a half max. With all the recent progress by the GOI, probably not that long. Also factor in the fire being lit under their butts by the disgruntled masses. Brings me back to a previous post: the universe won't let the RV happen until I have been hired, so I can call to tell them I'm retiring instead. Jeeze I hate filling out job applications!:angry:

I know - waaaaa!

Peace and Prosperity

Edited by Off-the-grid

I hear ya RSS, I do not know though. I do not believe in Monday RV's and here is why. Historically they have happened on Thursday's at the close of business, Friday and Saturday are holy days in the ME so no bank business then. Sunday most of the Wests banks are closed this allows for them to ramp up, test systems and make certain everything is in place before the actual go live date. JMO. Peace.

BanG

They did that this weekend. LOL just could not resist.laugh.gif

They just forgot to tell us!!

Edited by cw2
  • Upvote 1

You kind of get numb to it after a bit. However, as crazy as it might sound, Frank does get very good intel at times. I'm still planning on going to work tomorrow. I may bring a can of shaving cream and a dozen eggs just in case something happens during the day. :)

• Upvote 3

Careful, thats an awful long time to hold your breath. We might not RV today, but that should definately get you into the Guiness Book of World Records! smile.gif

ROFL. I always enjoy reading your posts, sir. I must agree though, we have heard way too many rumors and way too many setbacks to believe any of these rumors. Of course, I hope it is true, I will gladly post my apologies for not believing it, but we will see soon!

You kind of get numb to it after a bit. However, as crazy as it might sound, Frank does get very good intel at times. I'm still planning on going to work tomorrow. I may bring a can of shaving cream and a dozen eggs just in case something happens during the day. :)

LOL! That's hilarious.

I have the biggest a-hole of a boss you've ever met. If this things goes off with the best possible scenario then I have every intention of bringing eggs and shaving cream :)

• Upvote 1

It will happen - next week-end, we will go to our local car dealer - Porsche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vrrmmmmmmmmmmm

which model you like if I may ask? Porsche used to be one of my many prohibited fantasies in the past....Now I don't care about cars that much.........

Delta, who is from Syria and has family members in Parliament in Iraq said: At 5:30 this evening, Iraqi time, PM Nouri-Al-Maliki said, "I have told Dr. Shabibi to reinstate the Iraqi Currency ASAP for the Peoples of Iraq!"

End Quote

k....

Edited by umbertino