Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WTO membership. why does this mean RV?

Why do I keep hearing people say that Iraq must RV before they can become a member.

I looked up a list of 153 WTO members, and plenty of the countries have an exchange rate worse than Iraq's.

Cambodia?? Exchange rate 4,044

Any insight would be appreciated

Edited by 331
  • Upvote 1

Why do I keep hearing people say that Iraq must RV before they can become a member.

Because those people saying that have no clue what they are talking about......most likely another twisted article found by gurus to mean that it must RV before they get into the WTO......The closest thing to the truth that was stated by Iraq was that they wanted to close the gap between the USD and the Dinar when they are accepted into the WTO....but that doesnt mean its gotta RV before they can be members.....and that doesnt mean its going to be an overnight change either.....I think the biggest thing is that they should be getting closer to having the dinar an internationally accepted currency. IF or WHEN that happens we should at least feel better about being able to exchange to USD at any time since it is limited.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

They don't "have" to do anything... But it would be beneficial to do so...

All speculation, hopes, wishes, desire, whatever you choose to call it...

But... What do I know...

Just being prayerful...

I do believe!

Thank you..

Seems the significance of becoming a member has been blown out of proportion and misrepresented in that case.

Edited by 331

I could be totally off base but I just look at Kuwait. How can their people ever buy anything in Kuwait if their money is not close to the same. Right now Kuwait can come into Iraq and get goods really cheap, but Iraqi's can't do the same in Kuwait. If they are wanting to join the WTO it makes sense they plan to buy and sell. It would give their own people a lot more buying power if they would RV.

• Upvote 1

Because those people saying that have no clue what they are talking about......most likely another twisted article found by gurus to mean that it must RV before they get into the WTO......The closest thing to the truth that was stated by Iraq was that they wanted to close the gap between the USD and the Dinar when they are accepted into the WTO....but that doesnt mean its gotta RV before they can be members.....and that doesnt mean its going to be an overnight change either.....I think the biggest thing is that they should be getting closer to having the dinar an internationally accepted currency. IF or WHEN that happens we should at least feel better about being able to exchange to USD at any time since it is limited.....

Thanks Keep, Still keeping us grounded as usual. How's things? Sure been a long ride huh?

Thanks Keep, Still keeping us grounded as usual. How's things? Sure been a long ride huh?

:lol: Yessir you know it!! Im doin good bro....just hangin in there, keepin busy with work......dont have the time that I used to have to keep fully updated on EVERYTHING but I try to catch up a lil on the weekends......I know its said over and over but we could see it start appreciating later this year. I dont know about you but my patience sure has gotten better since being invested in dinar :lol: Hows things on your end?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Yessir you know it!! Im doin good bro....just hangin in there, keepin busy with work......dont have the time that I used to have to keep fully updated on EVERYTHING but I try to catch up a lil on the weekends......I know its said over and over but we could see it start appreciating later this year. I dont know about you but my patience sure has gotten better since being invested in dinar :lol: Hows things on your end?

Still hangin' and hopeful. Finally out of the KSA. New job in Abu Dhabi. Apartment in Dubai. It seems everywhere I go, despite my "cautious reservations" about this investment, I manage to turn people on to it's potential. Of course IQD is easy to get here in just about any currency exchange place, and it still runs about $900/mil.

I, too, am not as enthusiastic about the immediate returns I was once confident about. I still see this as a positive thing though, and will hold on to mine till it simply "goes away" in one form or another (RV or RD).

Take care and look forward to the "entertainment" and "intel" I receive from DV.

Rick

I could be totally off base but I just look at Kuwait. How can their people ever buy anything in Kuwait if their money is not close to the same. Right now Kuwait can come into Iraq and get goods really cheap, but Iraqi's can't do the same in Kuwait. If they are wanting to join the WTO it makes sense they plan to buy and sell. It would give their own people a lot more buying power if they would RV.

huh? the kuwait dinar and iraqi dinar are completely different. kuwaitis cant buy iraqi products any cheaper than an american could. theres still an exchange rate.